Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Health & Beauty Quest Diagnostics Simple blood work at quest diagnostics didn't go well

Quest Diagnostics  -  Simple blood work at quest diagnostics didn't go well

M
Author of the complaint
7:51 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I went to your Southington location at 360 North Main Street today at 12:45 PM to get simple blood work drawn. The technician's name was Vivian. I go there often and I've never seen her at that location before. I had to fast for my appointment and she attempted to draw the blood out of my right arm she poked me twice with the needle lightly in the wrong place before inserting needle in vein for the actual blood draw but the way she had my arm resting, the blood stopped coming out and my arm was all tingley. Then she blamed it on me and then she proceeded to to go to my left arm to take a second vial of blood. So I was poked a total of 4 times. 3 in my right arm and one in my left. Then she made it that it was my fault because she said "she's too short that's how my arm had the rest on the chair". You will see the results in the picture my husband took. I gave her the benefit of the doubt and kept an open mind and this was the result. Vivian ha a poor attitude, is terrible at blood draw, makes excuses, makes a pin cushion out of me, and then blames me for her incompetence. She should be fired! Everyone else there that works at that location has always been professional and accurate.. But not her.

View 0 more photos

More Quest Diagnostics complaints & reviews

Quest Diagnostics - false billing - scam!
Quest Diagnostics - illegal balance billing