Quest Diagnosticscustomer service

2/14/2017
Time:4pm to 4:18pm
Client: Joshua mills
Parent : Joanne Vargas

I brought my child in to receive blood-work. He is 13 so I allowed him to go to the back alone with your staff after signing all paperwork; while I waited with my other children in the waiting room. While I waiting the hispanic woman came out to the lobby- locked the door. turned off all the lights despite the fact that we were still there and told me to exit from another door because they are closed. It seemed very clear that she wanted to go and was bothered that we were there.

After taking my sons blood they asked him to use the bathroom. However the lady seemed to be upset that it was close to closing and my child needed to use the bathroom. She began to bang on the door. and proceeded to yell at me in front of other clients and staff to get him out of the bathroom because other people needed to use it. I asked her to please calm down and was she yelling him. My child could have possibly needed to have a bowl movement and that could have been the reason for his delay. However she simply got louder and told me that they can place the urine test on hold since he wasn't able to urinate. I asked her again well- how do you want him to pee if you are banging on the door. I told her that she wasnt allowed to speak to clients in that manner especially children. And that I wanted to talk to the manager. She then stated that she was the manager. So I simply told her I wanted the corporate number. The other lady was nice and asked us both to calm down. She provided me the number I requested.

I am very upset and would like to be contacted as soon as possible regarding this matter.
[protected]
Joanne Vargas

She provided me a different name . Tina Martinez
and number [protected] and 1888- myquest - But that was not the name of the staff member . She was a short hispanic woman- with blond to orange hair. (could be mexican)

I was unable to complete my sons test. They didn't give me any information about when I could return to get his urine sample.

Joanne Vargas.

She provided me a different name . Tina Martinez

Joanne Vargas.

• Ka
    Karen Mkhitaryan Jul 20, 2017

How can you trust a business (Quest Diagnostics), if it allows an established CRIMINAL woman an access to patient records or tests? That criminal is Marina Noble (former Marine Mkhitaryan, DOB 06/02/1966), an Armenian immigrant who has hardly survived deportation, and now residing in 4 Repton Circle, Apt. 4101, Watertown, MA 02472.

From her country Armenia to the USA, Marina's biography is satiated with multiple crimes: fraud, identity theft, credit card hacking/using, shoplifting, bad wording about everybody, FALSIFYING documents (including medical records, IDs), mail fraud (randomly picking attorney names from the Internet and composing fake letters under their names and without their awareness), prostitution, libels, scandals, slanders, opening countless fake email accounts under the names of individuals she personally knows and sending vulgar and hacking emails to others from those fake (impersonating) email accounts. She has stayed in the USA through IMMIGRATION FRAUD.

Marina Noble came to the USA through Edmund Muskie program (when she did not know a single English word then), violated the 212 E immigration code and stayed after the program [protected]) against the regulations of the J1 visa and Immigration Law. She survived deportation by randomly locating an alcoholic unemployed lost person (William Noble from West Yarmouth, MA), dating him when he was still married, breaking his family and marrying him with her pregnancy from another man. The child, Sophia Noble, was born way before their marriage registration. The Immigration has been very nice to her, by closing eyes to her fraud and false intent statement (in waiving the 212E rule) and therefore, we all ended up in an intricate situation when this DANGEROUS CRIMINAL works in Quest Diagnostics.

Marina Noble photographs patient records from Quest Diagnostics and embeds them in her anonymous Internet posts that she opens under various doctors' names to put those doctors in trouble (for breach of privacy, when her targeted doctors remain of those impersonating postings). Marina Noble is a SICK-In-THE-HEAD terror. She must be stopped!

Everybody: follow your citizenship duties and report to the USCIS and Homeland Security about this woman (Marina Noble), so her immigration history and files will be revisited. More likely, she will not be deported as she formed a so-called family in the USA on the ruins of others, but at least she will pay the fine ($20, 000 - $100, 000) for her false intent and for lying to the Immigration Authorities. This is how this country must thrive, by recovering its budget through fining the grand-criminals and allocating the funs for the welfare of children, seniors, and veterans..

Marina Noble is the low, petty and hooligan version of Bernie Madoff. She cannot keep a job as each time she is being kicked out for doc falsifications and fraud.. She has a wealth of criminal records and warrants. Doesn't the Quest D's CEO know this? Formerly, Marina Noble was bragging and false-misrepresenting herself as the owner of Atlantic Clinical Trials LLC (in watertown, MA) then the web-listing of that phantom company was removed by her, after her fraud was released (she would locate random names from cemeteries, or online, and open fake patient records to report to clinical trial agencies that she has performed phase-1 drug efficiency trial on those persons, who sadly would remain unaware that their names being used by that criminal woman). Marine Noble's elder daughter, Azniv Shahverdyan, has also worked shortly with Quest Diagnostics (an entire criminal family attacking on this serious business and patient records...)

Marina Noble's and her daugher Azniv Shahverdyan's pictures are attached below, together with my receipt they have published in the Internet without my consent. WIth that, they did not intent to harm me, yet with that they wanted to harm the doctor under whose name they have published their posts (impersonation, class-3 felony crime), disseminating their hooligan posts in multiple hate sites and forums.

Comments