Qatar Airways Goa - Indiabad customer service

E

Hello, My name is Eldrige Colaco ([protected]@gmail.com).I have been flying Qatar Airways at least about 7-8 years now. I have never experienced any negativeness especially on customer service until the 5th of July 2017 here at the Qatar Airways office in Goa - India.

I had booked my flight from Dubai to Goa return flight on Qatar Airways (REF BOOKING : LW3807). Unfortunately for whatever reason i was not able to fly Qatar Airways from the UAE. A member at the Qatar Airways office assisted me with an optional flight and advised me as soon as i reach Goa to request for an optional flight back to UAE. He was very helpful.

On 5th July 2017 when i visited Qatar Airways office in Goa - India to sort out my flight back to the UAE, I was shocked that there was no one to assist accept an office lady who told us that its lunch time and we would have to wait for 20 mins. The office was empty (Pictures attached) After waiting for about 30 mins a lady by the name of Jesline OR Jeneline (NOT SURE IF I GOT THE NAME RIGHT) attended to us. There was no apology for keeping us waiting. After inquiring about my flight back to UAE she says that i have to come 24 hours before my flight to get my ticket sorted which does not make sense, she as well mentioned that these orders were passed on by the head office in Qatar. Never the less. The woman was very rude in approach and behaviour. Seemed like we were doing her a favour. When i asked for the optional flight details she tells me to take down notes without offering a paper or a pen that i had to ask for. I would expect her to possibly ask if i would like the details i require sent to me through email which would be much appropriate, however she says that she could not do so and i had to write it down.

I would like to understand if this is customer service to be received ...?

bad customer service