Having problems with Qatar Airways?

Qatar Airways reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 28, 2007. The latest review Mishandling the luggage was posted on Oct 12, 2021. The latest complaint infidelity was resolved on Dec 08, 2019. Qatar Airways has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 522 reviews. Qatar Airways has resolved 46 complaints.

Qatar Airways Customer Service Contacts

+1 877 777 2827 (United States)
+44 330 024 0125 (United Kingdom)
+353 15 266 489 (Ireland)
+61 130 034 0600 (Australia)
+64 800 174 865 (New Zealand)
+43 12 668 800 (Austria)
+32 22 900 852 (Belgium)
+45 38 124 124 (Denmark)
+31 207 941 434 (Netherlands)
+41 442 043 820 (Switzerland)
+852 800 969 848 (Hong Kong)
+60 321 186 100 (Malaysia)
+63 25 191 888 (Philippines)
+65 800 189 1060 (Singapore)
+27 112 677 700 (South Africa)
+82 516 033 111 (South Korea)
+94 115 570 000 (Sri Lanka)
+66 26 180 400 (Thailand)
+54 115 273 1400 (Argentina)
Qatar Airways Tower, P.O. Box 22550
Doha
Qatar

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Qatar Airways Customer Service. Initial Qatar Airways complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Qatar Airways above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Qatar Airways. Discuss the issues you have had with Qatar Airways and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Qatar Airways Complaints & Reviews, Page 8

Jan 23, 2019

Qatar Airways — delayed flight

Respected sir, I am a medical student who travels from Cochin, india to varna, Bulgaria on 17th January...

Jan 14, 2019

Qatar Airways — mishandled baggage. lies and delay by melbourne qatar airways staff

We flew back to australia in early october 2018. My baggage was delayed by 40 hours. When it was finally...

Melbourne
Jan 06, 2019

Qatar Airways — missing miles

Qatar airways stalled 3 weeks to add my husband passport and our marriage certificate not to add to our...

Qatar Airways — my ticket

Good morning, It's my second time I am sending email to Qatarairline. I believe it's world best airline and...

Qatar Airways — candidate advance zone not working

Dear Qatar Airways, Good Morning, Just 2 days before i got my offer letter in the field of CARGO AND...

Qatar Airways — my gratuity

I have recently resigned from the company due to personal problems at home. I explained this to my manager. I...

Qatar Airwaysspelling amendment

We bought a return ticket from IZMIR to KUALA LUMPUR from QATAR AIRWAYS website. The connecting flight from Istanbul-Izmir was a different airline, a local airline. The ticket cost USD605. We later realised there was a 2 alphabet mistake in the surname and we requested QATAR AIRWAYS to amend the surname. We were shocked when QA told us we had to pay a cancellation fee of USD460!!! Almost the price of the entire ticket and to buy a new ticket . The reason being they are unable to amend the spelling because other airlines are involved . How is it that the airline is unable to amend the spelling if we bought everything from QA website??? Is it our choice that other airlines are involved.? It is the agreement between QA and the local airlines. When we purchase a ticket from QA website we only deal with QA... This is really really ridiculous .

Qatar Airways — delayed flights

I flew to Warsaw almost 20 hours later. I should have landed on August 12 at 20.25 but landed on August 13 at...

Doha

Qatar Airways — complaint against aklima, senior airport ticketing agent, jfk airport

Our flight was delayed in Johannesburg on the 27th of October --- our trip was going to San Francisco via...

Qatar Airways — flight qr0036- bhx to doha

Dear Sir The following 5 people booked to travel from BHX to Amritsar on 19th October 2018 - 28th October...

Qatar Airways — career

This is Prakash from India. I made career account with Qatar airways . I applied for 100 position for Qatar...

Qatar Airwaystravel agency

To whom it may concern,
    I miss my travel to Australia from Iran at 23 October 2018 with the attached details. My father got brain stroke and went to comma condition and I had no choice except stay with him and I was so confused and not aware how should I cancel the travel. Would you please kindly consider my situation and refund the payment or could I get another ticket for another time.
    I am so grateful to understand my situation in advance.
    I am looking forward to hearing from you.
    Yours sincerely
    Somayeh Jaafarino
    Eticket no: [protected]

Qatar Airwaysground staff/crew member

Complaint about a unprofessional ground staff Mr Ayman Kaskas

I have posted a complaint with details through the website

My father, Tohme Sabra, 64 of age, was unfortunate today to come across Mr Ayman Kaskas, a ground staff/crew member at Qatar Airways Beirut airport, flight QR 417 at 13:20,
      Booking ref : PV4DCZ
      Ticket number : 157 [protected]
      Mr Kaskas was extremely impolite and was not respectful towards my parents who were at the check in counter, Mr Kaskas has no sense or comprehension on how to deal with normal people nor with elderly, a person that shouldn't work at a respectful airline as Qatar Airways

I really hope Qatar Airways will take necessary actions

Regards

Mahmoud Sabra
      [protected]

Qatar Airways — unethical behaviour

Dear sirs, on October 09, 2018 the passengers Iris Marisa Maxaieie Victorino and Italo Victorino Langa...

Maputo

Qatar Airwaysstopover accommodation

The events are as follows:
        1.            I booked a return ticket from DELHI to Barcelona directly with Qatar Airways Online booking engine on Feb 22nd for 2 persons. Under their terms and conditions, Transit accommodation for business class travelers is offered if stopover time exceeds  8 hours.
        This service may be available if all the following conditions apply:
        •             There is no connection of less than eight hours available;
        •             The transit time in Doha is between eight and 24 hours;
        •             The booking does not include flights to or from Kuwait (KWI) or Muscat (MCT).
        2.            During check-in Delhi on March 5th, I enquired about the stopover accommodation arrangements in Doha on the return sector from Barcelona to Delhi. I was advised by their staff that this would be done when we land in Doha on our return sector.
        3.            Again, when checking in during our return from Barcelona, I asked their staff about the stopover accommodation arrangements during transit in Doha, and was advised that I was to proceed to the transfer desk on arrival, and they will make arrangements.
        Our flight from Barcelona arrived in Doha at 6am on March 13th, and our next and only connecting flight to Delhi was at 8:05pm the same  day - approximately 14 hour later
        4.            However when we  arrived at the desk, we were advised that they cannot offer any transit hotel accommodation, since they already had a flight to Delhi at 2 am the same day to Delhi - This means that although we landed at 6am, almost 4 hours after the last flight left Doha for Delhi, they refused to honour  the terms listed on the website and their printed rules by misinterpreting the rules.
        5.            I was then advised that some other 25 passengers were also affected by this unfair interpretation of their rules, and which is also against the  fair practice and industry practice observed by other airlines.

Qatar Airwaysgst updation in ticket in india for business travellers

Hi,

This is to bring notice to all concerns that due to unorganized process of GST updation of qatar airways, customers are loosing lot of amount.

There is no proper way where customers can update there GST no and get GST invoice. Only way is to get it update on call and there is no proof of same with customer. Also, customer doesn't receive any acknowledgement for updation of gst no.

So customer finally misses the credit because of inefficient process at Qatar Airways, also we are trying to get proper response since more than three months but, no one in Qatar is taking responsibility. They are just transferring call to another desk.

Request for setting up a practical and efficient system for GST Updation. where in customers can mail there GST detail and also receive confirmation of GST updation.

Qatar Airwayslost of my bag

sir.
            i was travilling from lahoore(pakistan) to doha to najaf on dated 14 seoptember
            my bag are still not found i m just like shuttlecoke between multan, lahore, doha and najaf qatar staff, they are not listing me .taey are making lame exuses,
            my tag no [protected], my contact no [protected]. if any body of qatar airline higher authorities listening me. kindly rply me

Qatar Airwaysbooking qm4acb

Dear Sirs, , ,
              I want to do a complaint about my last trip ( Bangkok trip ) through Doha, while is my last destination was to Saigon ( Vietnam )...
              It's my first time that I choose Qatar Airways to my trip for Vietnam that I usually do for my work, I choose it coz of your competitive price for Bangkok and good promotion rate ...
              but I face a problem with connection to ( bkk - sgn ), I check many cheapest rate through my applications for travel, then decide to choose Jetstar Pacific but before I book. I go to your office here in Amman-Jordan to discuss this booking with them. They told me: " yes you can book... Jetstar is one of our agents " I repeat ask: " are you sure? Coz I want to book now? "
              They confirm: " yes sure ... you can book " after discussions with her boss.
              They confirm again about my trip and connection through Bangkok international airport
              " BKK - Suvarnabhumi " to Vietnam international airport Saigon ( SGN ) ... so I do booking for me and brother 2 tickets cost me 205 USD ( $ ).
              Later on at our flight time. We go airport... and baggage delivery they check for my final destination and confirm root .. without any problem.
              The problem was when I reach Bangkok where your staff was waiting for us at the gate to tell me " that Jetstar check desk is out transit area and I must have Visa For Thailand to go out for take my bags and do check in for my next trip.
              This cost me to lose my trip and to book through other airlines and pay the ticket with high rate with Vietnamese airlines.
              This cost me 205 $ ( Jetstar lose) and 400 $ ( difference price ) of real booking rate.
              So I lose 605 $ coz of your stupid staff - sorry to say that - here in Amman.
              Hope do your best effort to compensate my losses that caused by your office here in Amman.
              Yours
              Abdalla AlAtari
              Amman-Jordan
              [protected]@hotmail.com
              Mobile: [protected]

Qatar Airways — insect bite on flight qr1368 (business class)

My name is Ismail Khan, myself & my family flew from South Africa on the above flight on a 3 week vacation we...

Johannesburg

Qatar Airways — delay on flight qr176 from oslo gardermoen to melbourne via doha on october 21'st 2015 (yes 2015).

The delay led to us (Kristin and Arne Christian Vangdal) missing the connecting flight QR 904 Doha Melbourne...