Having problems with Thai Airways?

Thai Airways Customer Service Contacts

+66 25 451 000 (Head Offiсe, Thailand)
+66 23 561 111 (Thailand, Reservations)
+1 800 767 3598 (USA and Canada)
+44 207 491 7953 (United Kingdom)
+61 298 440 999 (Australia)
+64 93 773 886 (New Zealand)
+32 25 024 744 (Belgium)
+45 33 750 120 (Denmark)
+31 208 083 085 (Netherlands)
+351 761 8985 (Portugal)
+41 442 156 500 (Switzerland)
+852 21 797 710 (Hong Kong)
+63 25 808 424 (Phillippines)
+65 62 105 000 (Singapore)
+82 237 070 133 (South Korea)
89 Vibhavadi Rangsit Road

1111 Boulevard Dr. Frederik Philips, Suite #600, Saint Laurent QC H4M 2X6

United Kingdom
41 Albemarle Street, London W1S 4BF, United Kingdom

Australia
  • 75-77 Pitt Street, GPO Box 7077, Sydney 2001, Sydney, New South Wales, 2000, Australia
  • Level 9 / 300 Ann Street, Brisbane, Queensland, 4000, Australia

Avenue De La Toison Dor 21 1050, Brussels, Belgium

Denmark
4th Floor, 16 Raadhuspladsen, Dk-1550, Copenhagen V., Denmark

France
Tour Opus 12, 77 Esplanade du Général de Gaulle, 92914 Paris La Défense Cedex - France

Germany

Switzerland
Bahnhofstrasse 67  Sihlstrasse 1, 8001 Zurich  Switzerland

China
  • G3, West Wing, The Garden Hotel, 368 Huanshi Dong Lu, Guangzhou 510064
  • F9, Jian Tao Plaza, No.18 Huacheng Rd, Zhujiang New Town, Guangzhou, P.R. China
  • Room 02-03,12th Floor of Tower1, Central Plaza, 8 Shuncheng Avenue Chengdu, 610016
  • 2nd Flr. Attached Bldg Of Kunming Jinjiang Hotel, 98 Beijing Road Kunming 650011
  • Units 303-4, Level 3 Office Tower W3, Oriental Plaza, No. 1 East Chang An Ave. Dong Cheng District, Beijing 100738
  • Unit 2302, Floor 23rd, Chong Hing Finance Centre,  No.288 West Nan Jing Road, Shanghai 20003
  • 23C, International Plaza Building, No.8 Lujiang Road, Xiamen 361001

Hong Kong
24a, United Centre, 95 Queensway, Hong Kong

India
  • Unit No: 305, 3rd Floor, Embassy Square, 148 Infantry Road, Bengaluru, 560001
  • Unit no-82, 8th Floor, Maker Chambers VI Nariman Point, Mumbai - 400 021
  • Block – A, 6th Floor, Apeejay House, 15, Park Street, Kolkata – 700 016
  • Ground Floor, caddies Commercial Tower, Novotel-Pullman Hotel Complex, Asset No 2, Hospitality District, Aerocity
  • D. No. 1-8-382, 2-c, Second Floor,"Queens Plaza", S. P. Road, Begumpet, Secunderabad – 500 003
  • No. 62,4th Floor, B Wing, Kgn Towers, Ethiraj Salal, Egmore, Chennai - 600 105.
Japan
  • 9f Hinode Fukuoka Bldg., 1-12, Tenjin 1- Chome Chuo-ku, Fukuoka City, 810-0001, Japan
  • Sumitomo Seimei Yodoyabashi Building, 1-21 Kitahama 4-chome, Chuo-ku, Osaka 541-0041, Japan
  • South House, 6-29 Nishiki 3-chome, Naka-ku, Nagoya City 460-0003
  • Hibiya Marine Building, 1-5-1 Yuraku-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0006, Japan
Phillippines
G/F Country Space 1 Bldg., Sen. Gil Puyat Ave. Makati City

Singapore
100 Cecil Street #02-00 The Globe, Singapore 069532

South Korea
  • 15th Floor, Hanhwa Finance Center Taepyungro, 43 Taepyungro 2GA, Chung-Gu, Seoul
  • 6F Hyundaei Marine & fire insurance B/D, 240, Jungang Daero, Dong Gu, Busan
United Arab Emirates
  • C/o Salem Travel Agency, Alsaman Tower Building, Ground Floor, Sheikh Hamdan Street P.o. Box 346, Abu Dhabi
  • No.1 Bu Haleeba Plaza, Ai Muraqqabat Road, Deira, Po Box 181452 , Dubai

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Thai Airways Customer Service. Initial Thai Airways complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Thai Airways above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Thai Airways. Discuss the issues you have had with Thai Airways and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Thai Airways Complaints & Reviews

Oct 28, 2020

Thai Airways — Refund policy

I booked a flight to Thailand from Japan last month that I had to cancel because it was not possible to get a...

Mar 10, 2020

Thai Airways — Refund of monies for cancelled tickets

This is to inform you that myself (Bhupinder Singh Sabharwal) and my spouse (Inderjit Kaur Sabharwal) were...

Jan 09, 2020

Thai Airways — unprofessional approach / behaviour

We were travelling to Vietnam with Thai Airways from Kolkata ( India). We arrived at the airport 3 hour...

Thai Airways11 hour flight delay departing from dhaka airport on 25 december 2019.

I am a UK citizen but was travelling from Dhaka to Bangkok on 25th December 2019. My flight was scheduled to leave at 02:00hrs that day but did not depart until 13:00rs on 25th December 2019. Flight number TG340.

The information that we were provided was not regular or timely. We were finally told after 5am that we would not be leaving the airport. We were taken by bus to a hotel. I managed to get only 3 hours sleep before we were bused back to arrive at the airport as close to 10am as possible. But still we waited and the flight only took off around 13:00hrs. It was incredibly difficult and uncomfortable to try to stay awake for the whole night. This is a major delay and I want to make a compensation claim. Please advise me of the compensation process and any other information you need.

Karen Anne Ward

• Updated by Ms K Ward · Dec 31, 2019

11 hour flight delay Dhaka, Bangladesh to Bangkok Thailand, 25th December 2019. Flight number TG340. Scheduled departure time 02:00hrs. Actual departure time 13:00hrs 25 Dec 2019.
      Compensation sought.
      Thai airways to contact on email provided.
      Karen Ward

ps I was unable to provide feedback to Thai Airways directly due to a mandatory box with a drop down selection not working!

Dec 29, 2019

Thai Airways — charges on hand carry and laptop bag

Dear Sir / madam, i am khan regular Travel of Thai air, I had Face problem on Lahore air Port On 25 Decmber...

Thai Airwaysthai lounge staff rude behaviour

Dear Sir,

I have travelling with Thai airways for more than 10 years. Am a Hold member for several years with Royal orchid (NT27236). Today I had a very bad experience and thought of sharing with Thai airways as this is my second bad experience in continuation .
    Am flying today(1st Nov) from BKK to Del by SpiceJet and visited to Thai lounge (situated on E gate side)around 01:20 am, to check if I can use the facility. There were three staff members standing on the counter and one lady replied immediately that if I fly by SpiceJet irrespective of Hold member, I cannot use the facility. On this I asked is there any other lounge where I can use the member facility, she mentioned that she don't know, which is ok. But the gentleman standing next to her started very rudely, "we are closed& u cannot use anywhere, leave". On this I requested him to be polite but he gave a sarcastic look and reflecting me that I should leave now. When I asked that why he is so rude and I want to talk to manager, he said, don't u understand, we are closed, no manger now.
    Felt really bad the way staff treating passengers.
    I felt that may be he is very frustrated with his job or he is not fit for passenger handling job.
    Would appreciate if you take this example of correcting the behaviour of your staff. This gentleman is reallyspoiling the image of Thai airways. When asked for his name detail, very proudly yeah yeah take it. No apologies, no feeling of sorry, strange attitude. This need to be corrected.
    Pls let me know if you need more details. Am attaching the picture of his if card for action.

Sangeeta

Sent from my iPhone

thai lounge staff rude behaviour

Thai Airwaysthigh flight manager looting passengers

Looting by Flight Incharge at LHE Airport

Booking Reference AMADEUS: NYMOWE, AIRLINE :TG/NYMOWE
      Baggage Reference 0217 TG 809812
      Good Afternoon Sir.
      I hope my email finds you well and in good health.
      I have experienced harassment and misuse of power by Thai flight incharge and his associate staff just to extract money 115 $ (18000 Pak Rupees) on 9th Oct, 2019 at Allama Iqbal International Airport Lahore (LHE), Pakistan for Flight TG 346. My ticket number was ETKT [protected].
      I arrived at Airport one hour before flight time i.e. at 22:45 Pm on 9th Oct, 2019. The Flight Incharge refused me for my boarding. He said come to next day. I told the flight incharge at Airport that I am World Bank scholar and I have to fly, Moreover the reason is I am in time. But he was reluctant and started to interview me about my financial profile. He asked his associate at contour to check my ticket and baggage weight. My luggage weight was within 31 Kg. He started to blackmail on over luggage and asked me to throw away extra weight. I started to shorten my bag. Again he came to me and asked if you want to fly, pay 200 $s (32000 Pak Rupees). I told him I can not pay this much amount. He settled at 115$s (18000 Pak Rs) on account of extra baggage and late coming. As flight had short time I had no option other than to pay him and his associates. The person sitting at contour where boarding passes are issued took 18000 Rs, and issued boarding pass.
      Astonishingly the weight written on my baggage was 28 KG. (Copy enclosed). The moment I saw it, I realized the extra money they are charging to passengers is going to in these thieves pocket.
      They took my hand carry and told you would recieve at Narita Airport. and gave me receipt for it.
      Once I landed at airport and reached at residence. my electronic gadgets including Power bank, ear pods, ipad was missing.
      As I had to carry this bag by hand so it was not locked. I am damn sure this act is done by staff at Allama Iqbal International Airport who are looting, harrasing and mentally torturing the Thai Air line staff in order to achive thier ill motives. This action of these black sheeps have resulted into distrust on Air line.
      I hereby request to hold inquiry against them. and recovery be made from Flight Incharge /manager at Lahore Airport and his associates, who as team looting the passengers in the name of Thai Airline. I would follow and respond to all quires. They needs to terminated and taken up for criminal proceedings for harassing and extracting money from passengers. Moreover I can recognize easily the staff if pictures are sent to me at [protected]@gmail.com. Moreover the same can be checked from camera recordings installed at Airport for the same date when they took money.
      Last but not least they need to be taken up for damaging reputation of Thai Airline.
      Awaiting for positive action please
      Kind regards

Japan
      232-0061

Oct 26, 2019

Thai Airways — theft trial from checked in baggage

Dear Thai Airways, I'm Ralph Rodehag, airline captain for Ryanair. Today we have returned from New Zealand...

Thai Airwaysregarding extending the journey date

This is md niyaz ahmad, I have booked my ticket on thai airways through goibibo on 30th november, 2019. Now I want to extend my date of journey from 30th november, 2019 to 10th january, 2020. As I enquire the charges for extension it is approx 20000 more I have to pay. I have already book ticket at the cost of 30000, why I have to pay such huge amount of money. Please help me out. Here is my detial...
        Md niyaz ahmad
        Date of journey-30th november
        From-khaoshiung to new delhi
        Pnr no-qetsrz

Thai AirwaysFlight ticket pnr mwb5ec

Hi, my complaint is about 2 things. Firstly, about your telecallers in Mumbai office who are just not helpful at all. Your Hyderabad office phone number and email is not working and no one in your office seem to be bothered or interested to help the customer. They just have a standard line that Hyderabad systems are down but you have to contact Hyderabad office only and they cannot help further from Mumbai office.
          Second issue is that I bought an airline ticket from Thai airways through Yatra but erroneously the sequence of the first name and surname is opposite to how it appears on the passport for one of the passengers. I am trying to find out if that would be a problem or we can go ahead with the same booking but no one in Thai Airways office is helping answer that. I an exasperated now. Your Hyderabad office is not reachable and your Mumbai office refuses to provide any answer. I have even sent an email to your Hyderabad office but did not get any response. How should I solve this? Shall I take this matter to consumer forum and sue Thai Airways for the unprofessionalism or shall I write to the honourable tourism ministry in India for help? Please advise.

Thai Airwaysticket change is not available and no response

I have a flight from krabi to Bangkok
            I would like to change my route from Phuket to krabi with date update

Unfortunately, thaiairways website, mobile application is not giving any button to update. There is a manage booking section. Its showing only itenary details. Even, we contact customer care after giving a lot of effort, then they have no knowledge to make change and asking to reply next day.

Such kinda thing in 21st century and as a member of start alliance is not nice !
            Still not solved !

Sep 26, 2019

Thai Airways — extra payment received on laptop

Dear Sir, I was travelling from Islamabad to Kunming through Thai Airways Flight TG350 on September 21st...

Sep 18, 2019

Thai Airways — compensation for flight tg634 from bangkok (bkk) to seoul (icn) on april 20, 2019

Subject: Flight Claim Refund from April 20, 2019 with Thai Airways I writing you guys because I want to...

Thai Airwaysinappropriate information

When i booked the tickets, besides baggage there was 4 mentioned in brackets, which, any common would take as 4 piece of baggage, and that is why i booked the flight. Now i get to know that im only allowed 20 kgs of checked in bag that too just one piece. To travel back, its asking for more than double the price of my ticket for my extra bag. This is misleading your customer and you have to sort this out. I have 2 baggage 23 kg each and im not paying that extra amount. So either fix this issue or cancel my tickets for complete refund, else i will have to raise this further for misleading your passengers. My booking reference is MEEPJ2.

inappropriate information

Thai Airwaysbreakage of luggage

I booked a ticket from Delhi to Jakarta via layover at Bangkok. After receiving my luggage at Jakarta, i received my luggage in a broken condition. The locks were at found at their place but the zippers are broken out. After we check the baggage items, somebody has taken items from the bag. The items were missing from the luggage and we tried to complaint the airlines but Nobody has listened to the matter

Thai Airwaysno flexibility, rigidly applying rules for genuine cases

I booked a midnight reporting flight by Thai Airways (SIN - BKk-BLR with reference PYXPBC) and date is supposed to be different for reporting and departure. After realizing it (within minutes) I tried calling Thai Airways but in vain. Next working day, I tried, sent emails etc but very disappointingly I was asked to pay 100$ fees per ticket. For a ticket of year 2020, they are so strict and don't have any consideration to shift by a day? . Basically not clever enough to differentiate "genuine and not genuine cases". Very bad experience with any Airline so far..

Thai AirwaysMy luggage lock broken

I travelled from mumbai to taiwan via bankkok on 4th August. After i reached my taiwan- Hsinchu hotel, my baggage lock was broke up by someone, that time, i couldn't compliant immediately, now 31/08/2019, i am returning from taiwan to Mumbai i compliant in taiwan tai airways, during my web check-in, they said, need to compliment on online.i showed my broken lock to web check in counter. Please di the needful thinks my contact no- [protected]. My ticket no is [protected]

Thai Airwaysthai catering

I have ordered Moslem meal on my flight from Melbourne to Bangladesh. The food was so bad, rotten and smelly. I got totally sick after eating the meal. It was a very long journey and the food made my journey worst.

Here are my flight details:
                      Booking reference: O4R5IE
                      Mon, 26 Aug - Thai Air 466
                      Departing: Melbourne Intl Airport (MEL) at 3:15 pm
                      Arriving: Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK) at 9:45 pm
                      ----------Transit Time: 1h 30m--------
                      Mon, 26 Aug - Thai Air 339
                      Departing: Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK) at 11:15 pm
                      Arriving: Dhaka Shahjalal Intl Airport (DAC) at 12:50 am (on the 27 Aug).

Desirable solutions: I would like to request a refund.

Thai Airwayson board service

I was on TG409 from Bangkok to SG on 26 Aug, flight timing 4.25pm. Requested air stewardess Pongjai.T to help to put my hand carry onto the overhead shelf as I am unable to reach. Instead of extending her helping hand, she stood there seeing me struggling to put my hand carry to the overhead shelf.

Total 2 handcarry, one from myself, the other from Friend. In both incidents, she just stood there seeing.

May I ask you what is the jobscope of an air stewardess in Thai Airways?

on board service

Aug 20, 2019

Thai Airways — baggage was fully wet and all clothes and documents were fully wet subsequently causing suspension of my tour and mental stress

This is to inform you that my all checked in baggage's were filled with water as a result of unprofessional...