PurolatorDeliveries

K Jan 26, 2021

Purolator seems to have a real issue with my address/deliver requests.
When ordering online & the supplier uses Purolator for deliveries... each time I have to make a minimum of 3 phone calls to customer support to get them to deliver to the correct location. It takes hours of my time and much frustration and unnecessary stress. The latest of several:
Jan 25 I called re HLH000301308 & confirmed a delivery address dropoff location with postal code T0L0K0. The agent read the address back to me & having called the terminal to confirm, said all was ok.
Jan 26 I receive an email from Amazon saying delivery delayed.
I called again & went through the same long process to explain my situation, being told the redirect/address change wasn't done the previous day as I had been assured. Let's go through the whole thing again. Now, that's done... How do I guarantee it's done? I asked. Get a Redirect Confirmation # & an Address Change Confirmation # - so I did: 13900122 and 13916063 respectively.
Imagine my excitement when several hours later I receive another 'delivery delay' email & upon checking Purolator website see "address correction - cannot deliver to PO Box". Why on earth would they now be attempting to deliver to a PO Box I ask myself? Is someone on hallucinogenics over there?
Yet another phone call to Purolator at 8:30pm, yeah I really enjoy this kind of evening entertainment... so the address change/redirect orders for which I have confirmation numbers, were not done the second time either. Brilliant.
Theoretically, they have now been updated and the package may be delivered...

Customer Satisfaction - At the very least, when you say something is going to be done, do it.

I would not voluntarily use Purolator given my experience of the past 6 or 7 delivery experiences; all a series of increasingly frustrating calls to customer service.