NonStopDelivery [NSD] Logo

NonStopDelivery [NSD]

Having problems with NonStopDelivery [NSD]?

NonStopDelivery [NSD] reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 1, 2012. The latest review Pickup return to Home Depot was posted on May 6, 2021. The latest complaint White Glove Delivery Service is the worst--DO NOT USE was resolved on Mar 31, 2021. NonStopDelivery [NSD] has an average consumer rating of 4 stars from 26 reviews. NonStopDelivery [NSD] has resolved 17 complaints.

NonStopDelivery [NSD] Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 956 7212 (Customer Service)
4500 Southgate Pl., Ste 300
Chantilly, Virginia
United States - 20151

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with NonStopDelivery [NSD] Customer Service. Initial NonStopDelivery [NSD] complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for NonStopDelivery [NSD] above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about NonStopDelivery [NSD]. Discuss the issues you have had with NonStopDelivery [NSD] and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

NonStopDelivery [NSD] Complaints & Reviews

NonStopDelivery [NSD]Pickup return to Home Depot

Today is 5/6/21 and I've been trying to contact NSD for over 3 weeks to arrange a return to Home Depot no one answers the phone, when asked if you need additional assistance the phone hangs up on you. There seems to be no customer service at this I don't know what you call it, I've tried emailing, chat messages and even called Home Depot customer service and they tried several times to reach this place called nsd just to get the same response I've gotten for the last 3 weeks no answer.
I've left my RTO# several times and it says in a recording some one will contact you in 24 hrs, we'll it's been 3 weeks now. I'm local to there office in Chantilly, VA. so I going to reach out to our local news station for assistance, this is the most frustrating and time consuming ordeal I've ever had to deal with from a retailer/service provider.

NonStopDelivery [NSD]Powerstop brake kit

No sence of urgency what so ever.. my package has been sitting somewhere in my town (it's a secret location) for over two weeks.. and pushing delivery out another week(now three weeks late) .. you can literally drive across this huge metropolis in 6 minutes if the lights hold you up. 12, 000 people. No one will answer or call back or email. I just want to go pick them up myself and they are holding them hostage (at a secret location) very frustrating. Definitely need the package right NOW!! .. company vehicle is now parked without brakes losing money.. err.

NonStopDelivery [NSD]Delivery of 72 cu ft freezer and refrigerator purchased through Home Depot

On 4/7/21, I ordered for and paid almost $8k for a 72 cu ft freezer and a 72 cu ft refrigerator. Tracking on NSD said item was received at local delivery hub in Brook Park, OH on 4/14/21. I was told to expect delivery on 4/15/21. Did not happen. Tracking on NSD updated to OUT FOR DELIVERY - AKRON on 4/19/21 to be delivered between 3:22am and 7:22 am. What!? Tried to call, never answered. Left call back number, they never called back. Tried online chat, no representative available. Called Home Depot. Was assured they were being delivered on 4/19 by 8pm. Business closes at 4pm. Had arranged for someone here until 8pm for delivery. Never came. Next day still cannot get a hold of any representative at NSD. Emailed customer care for NSD, got response that it was received and I would hear back within 24 hours. Still no response days later (it is 4/23 today). Called Home Depot, they spoke with them and were told we were getting a "big snow storm" and they would reschedule my delivery. This is Ohio. It was not a big storm. Anyway, they scheduled it for 4/22/21 between noon and 4pm. NEVER CAME. Tried to reach them again today. Could not. Called Home Depot and they spoke to them. Said NSD hub in Brook Park, OH got the items on 4/20. They did not. They RESCHEDULED them on 4/20. Home Depot asked if I would like to speak to the lady at NSD myself. YES! PLEASE! She refused to speak to me. She told me it was being delivered today. That the hub opens at 9am and they would call me with a 4 hour window and call a half hour before actual delivery. I have been told this too many times to believe it. NSD has horrible customer service. I take that back. They have NO customer service. I have read so many complaints online about them. Better Business Bureau has hundreds. Why does Home Depot deal with them?! I just want the items I paid for. I don't even want the "white glove delivery" they try to say they provide. I just want what I paid for (and not damaged). I have spent way too much time attempting to get this resolved. It is just not right.

Apr 13, 2021

NonStopDelivery [NSD] — Delivery

We scheduled our front door delivery for 4/16/2021. It is 4/13/21 and our incredibly large package (couch...

NonStopDelivery [NSD]Delivery

Delivery driver and assistant left my delivery in the rain when they were supposed to deliver to a dry location and they never gave me a courtesy call before delivery. They dropped off the boxes and rushed back into the truck they could leave before I could come outside. I contacted customer service who initially told me they would file a complaint. I told them I wanted the delivery completed and in a dry location. Customer support contacted the warehouse and said that someone from the warehouse would be in contact about the delivery issue, but I never received any further contact from anyone at the company. I had to risk serious injury to myself to move the several hundred pound delivery out of the rain. Since the company refused to complete the delivery, they should pay me since I finished delivery.

NonStopDelivery [NSD]NSD Non-delivery of Home Depot order

My HomeDepot.com order was placed March 7 2021. On March 24, my order was tracked to a Last Mile receiving center in Orlando Fl. It has been at the Last Mile terminal for two weeks now with no scheduled delivery. Phone calls, emails, and a conference call from my local Home Depot have accomplished nothing. During the conference call, a person by the name of Marshall convinced us that a courtesy call would be made on Wed of this week between 3 and 5 and delivery would be set for the following day (April 8th) Neither have happened. I am beyond disgusted with the unprofessional behavior of this company. I can hardly believe Home Depot associates with this inept business. I think a refund is now my only option. If I have issues I will then contact my credit card company/bank to get this resolved. This is the only way to stop this horrible business practice . . .

NonStopDelivery [NSD]White Glove Delivery Service is the worst--DO NOT USE

I cannot get anyone from NSD to either answer the phone or return a call. They refuse to respond to chat, they refuse to have a real person call back only an automated system that does nothing.

I do not have any idea how I am supposed to get my delivery so I will be contacting my credit card company to reverse my charges and they can send my products back.

DO NOT USE NSD Delivery for anything, ever.

Your order is Out for Deliver today between 8am and 12pm

NonStopDelivery [NSD]Delivery

They called me and scheduled the delivery for Between 12pm and 3pm and said I must be home to receive it, at 4:38 pm I called and entered in to a chat with them They told me it hasn't been shipped yet and was still in Seattle, We are in Florida. Poor communication and bad service on the part of NSD. I would really like a professional from NSD to properly contact me about a reasonable expectation for delivery

Delivery

• NonStopDelivery [NSD]'s response · Apr 01, 2021

This is an Amazon order. They deliver it to our terminal in Florida from there we deliver it to you. This order was not delivered to us timely.

NonStopDelivery [NSD]Delivery

I ordered four kitchen cabinets on October 24th from Home Depot. Two of the cabinets were delivered to me on November 2nd. The other two were pantry cabinets that stand 7 feet tall. My cabinets must have developed legs and walked off as no one can find them. How on earth can they be missing? I have called so many times trying to get information on my cabinets but no one seems to care because I never get a call back. My tracking number is [protected]. They arrived in Farmington, New Mexico on November 2nd at 10:31 am and at 10:41 am they show delivered in Aztec, NM. I can assure you they were not delivered to me in Cortez, CO. On November 11th, the newest scan shows they were cancelled. How can they cancel an order for delivery? My contractor is waiting for these cabinets to finish my kitchen. I NEED THEM NOW!

My phone number is [protected].

• NonStopDelivery [NSD]'s response · Apr 01, 2021

Has your order been delivered?
                    If not we can assist with getting it refunded.

NonStopDelivery [NSD]Delivery and customer service

Drivers in rental truck tore up our yard. We were not notified of delve so no one was home. They instead dropped the 400 lb box off at the top of our 1/4 mile driveway and left it there.. When NSD contacted and shown pictures they were verbally abusive and threatened legal action. We had ordered a product from Home Depot and will never use either company again.

• NonStopDelivery [NSD]'s response · Apr 01, 2021

If y our yard is damaged we will be happy to assist with that. What legal action was threatened and do you have the name of the employee.

NonStopDelivery [NSD]Delivery of my bathtub.

Delivery was scheduled for 6-9 am Feb 28th 2019 and still haven't received it, 10:30am and counting. Lousy chat service and they don't return calls to check on delivery.
                    All it takes is a phone call to say their going to be late, but they couldn't even do that. Not respectiful of my time at all. I would not recommend this company for deliveries.
                    It finally got here around 11:15am. Wasted my entire morning waiting on them.

• NonStopDelivery [NSD]'s response · Apr 01, 2021

I am sorry your item arrived late, the 4 hour windows are only an estimate and many things can change the timeframe.

Jan 14, 2020

NonStopDelivery [NSD] — Delivery service

(The following message was sent to NonStopDelivery on 01/10/2020 and I have not received a response from...

NonStopDelivery [NSD]shipping from seattle to central oregon via non stop delivery

Ordered a treadmill from amazon. Dec 3rd. after 8 days and no item was told the shipping co lost it. How do you lose a treadmill. Amazon reordered on 14 dec. Still no tredmill. They don't even know where its at. How does this company stay in business????? I could have driven to Seattle and got it myself 10 times over. Its less than 300 miles.

This is why I call then Never start Delivery instead of Non Stop Delivery. The onoy thing they delivery are lies and frustration

NonStopDelivery [NSD]communication of transport

I ordered via Amazon a basketball goal. Per their website, I ordered and the item shipped on May 13. After trying to track the order for 4 days, the tracking never changed and kept stating enroute. I contacted both Amazon and NSD which both blamed each other. After finally showing my item shipped on May 22, again tracking it for several days and multiple delivery dates given, I contacted NSD. I was told when the item gets to the terminal, they will call to schedule. I asked where the truck was ( being as this shipped from Seattle I knew an approximate transit time for this to arrive. I was told the truck was enroute from Colorado to Utah. WTF. Why would a truck go backwards...I'm in Indiana. I looked again at tracking on the site and it was stated last track was MO. These people have several issues of competence going on.

• NonStopDelivery [NSD]'s response · May 28, 2019

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us I would love to look into this for you. Our direct email address is [email protected] please email me your order number and I will make sure we get you a more exact delivery time frame.

NonstopDelivery (NSD) — vanity top not delivered and being held

I ordered my vanity top from homedepot.com on may 26th. I was sent an email that my vanity top would be...

NonStopDelivery [NSD] — 24 days & still no delivery

I ordered patio furniture from HomeDepot.com on 5/7 and was given a delivery date on 5/17. It then switched...

NonstopDelivery — Delayed delivery/no follow through on phone call

Order placed on January 26th with Purchasing Power. I was told on January 31st by NSD online chat operator...

NonstopDelivery — Product is lost once Non Stop Delivery takes possession

I placed an order online with Home Depot on 5/13/16 for (2) small kitchen wall bridge cabinets (order#...

NonstopDelivery — Worst delivery service

I ordered a TV from purchasing power on December 26 2015. As of today February 24 2016 I have still not...

NonstopDelivery — Horrible experience and non - existant customer service

I have had a HORRIBLE experience with NSD myself. We ordered bathroom vanity cabinets late June 2014 online...