Having problems with Purolator?

Purolator reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 8, 2008. The latest review Driver behaviour was posted on Apr 7, 2021. The latest complaint delivery service was resolved on Mar 15, 2021. Purolator has an average consumer rating of 4 stars from 323 reviews. Purolator has resolved 233 complaints.

Purolator Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 744 7123 (Customer Service)
+1 800 561 7876 (TTY for the Hearing Impaired)
+1 800 459 5599 (Technical Support)
+1 888 302 8819 (Freight Customer Service)
5995 Avebury Road, Suite 100
Mississauga, Ontario
Canada - L5R3T8

Purolator Complaints & Reviews

Jun 26, 2020

Purolator — Pick up

I have arranged a pick up from the Consular General of India and deliver it to my address (Important...

PurolatorBlacklisted???

Their courier refused to even attempt delivery yesterday (I was home all day and I get called when the buzzer is used, they also never left a note) and after arranging redelivery they just left it in the sorting facility until the end of the day without even sending it out. I know they haven't tried to deliver it today because I arranged to have them call and the tracker says it's still at the sorting facility. This seems targeted at this points l, especially after they made sure to leave it at the furthest possible depot from my address.

Blacklisted???

• Purolator's response · Jun 09, 2020

Hello Evan,

Thank you for this feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience stemming from this incident. If you'd like us to look into it for you, please email us your tracking number.

Regards,
      Vincent
      Social Media coordinator/Purolator Inc./Customer Care team
      Email: [email protected]

PurolatorI'm complaining about the delivery that incomplete

I receive five boxes by your company and the man who deliver them refuse to put them inside my home, so throw them outside
    since I'm using a wheelchair, I cannot put them inside by myself
    he said because of Corona, I have to ask someone else
    I 'm complaining about the delivery that incomplete and the boxes did not let me go inside my home and stop the other tenants who are using the wheelchair to walk by
    my phone is [protected]

PurolatorParcel delivery

Purolator has completely ceased delivering my packages, despite still accepting them from the sender, Amazon. Prior to this, packages were routinely delayed for 1 or 2 weeks and often passed between multiple subcontractors and marked as delivered when they were not.

Amazon has already declared one of my packages lost and has refunded me, and I have 2 more in the queue waiting to be declared as lost also.

Ultimately, I am getting my money back, but I still need things for my business; things that I can't get locally. Whenever possible, I cancel orders if I know they are coming by Purolator because I can't rely on them arriving.

PurolatorPackage not yet received at it destination!! Track code: [protected]

May 8, 2020 package sent from cornwall to mont-tremblant. It should have been dropped at the door of the address on the package. No signatory was needed. Just drop the package at the door. But instead he left a note saying that it would be back the next day. Spoke with agent from customer serve of purolator by the name yordi. Was told it would be left there since it was mask for student to protect them for the covid-19. Then today I spoke with joe from customer service assuring me that he was sending a message to the driver to leave package at the door since the teacher is at school. She can not be at two places at once. I demand that head office get in touch me. What are they going to do to compensate me for the frustrating incident. That should have never happen. I want answers!!! We are now may 12, 2020 teacher still waiting for mask.

PurolatorShipping

I was shipping an important document internationally for my visa that needed to be authenticated in order for me to proceed with my new job in a different country. The document arrived late and was ripped! Because it was ripped, I could no longer get it authenticated and I could not obtain a new document due to the Corona Virus. Now, because of their mistake, I lost my job and cannot afford a flight back home. The customer service representative was not understanding and blamed other shipping companies. I was not refunded at all even after filing a claim and talking to a representative. They took no measures into resolving this issue.

PurolatorTracking number - [protected]

My package with tracking number [protected] is marked as delivered and it says it is delivered to Joe at reception, but there is no one called Joe at my home. Since package contains some important personal documents, I was tracking it from morning of April 23, and as soon I saw the status as delivered, I rushed to check my Mail box, and found nothing was in there. I contacted purolator customer care and opened an incident but it's been more than 40 hours but they have not given me any update on my package. Every time I call they say we are tracing driver. Seriously? Your system is so incompetent that you are tracing a package for more than 40 hours?

PurolatorDelivered to incorrect address

I have been waiting for a courier since 10 days. It is the most important document and now when I track it, I see that it has been delivered to an incorrect address. I am really frustrated with this service. I need an immediate assistance on this. I have no clue how irresponsible can the service be. Instead of home address, my courier has been delivered at some reception. It is very clear that delivery person doesn't check the address, won't they even check the name??????

RESOLVED

I was extremely frustrated, but Thank you for the immediate assistance and support.

Mar 02, 2020

Purolator — Delivery not received

Package IDS: [protected] and DHD000264410 I have been home waiting for a delivery of a large package, 1st...

Feb 27, 2020

Purolator — Shipment from bell canada

OK this is a mess. 1) I am disabled, so need everything shipped to me. 2) I deal with so many shipping...

PurolatorDamaged product upon delivery.

Hello,
                we received a package of concentrator filters delivered by Purolator either Jan 30th or 31st, that resulted in some of the contents being damaged. These filters are integral to our production and needed asap.
                We would like the damaged filters replaced.

See attached pics. You can contact me at [protected] Dale / Service Technician Medigas

• Purolator's response · Feb 04, 2020

Hello Dale,

I am sorry to see that your items have been damaged. Here in a link to file a claim for these damages https://www.purolator.com/en/support/file-claim.
                    We have also filed the complaint about the damages and asked our depots management to follow up in regards to this. Thank you, Vanessa/Customer Care Team

Jan 27, 2020

Purolator — Customer service

Hello, RE pin=[protected] On January 24th, 2020 I was suppose to receive a delivery but to no avail for...

Jan 08, 2020

Purolator — total failure in delivery and return of a parcel

DO NOT USE this company for overseas deliveries I sent a gift parcel to my niece in Italy (It was some used...

Purolatorfailed delivery

Purolator continues to fail in their only job - to deliver to the customer. On Dec 24 Purolator delivered an Amazon purchased present to the end of our driveway instead of to the house despite the fact we were home. Purolator designated it as "Delivered" despite abandoning it 1/4 mile from my house. At least this time the driver put it in a plastic bag so it would not get rain damaged as the previously "delivered" present had been. I have filed numerous complaints with Purolator - the supervisor says they will "further train" the driver, but this is not working. Of 7 "deliveries" since August, there have been problems with 5 of them. A competency rate of 28% should have them out of business but no such luck - I've had problems with this company's inability to deliver for over a decade at both work and home. My only recourse is to file a complaint with the shipper every time and request they cease business with Purolator. I also file a complaint with Purolator each time, but that seems to be a total waste of effort.

Dec 09, 2019

Purolator — delivery

I ordered a package from amazon, and I did it through prime.. Everything went smooth with the exception of...

Edmonton

Purolatorlost package

I had made an order at Zara, worth $224.
                    I had received an email for tracking and it did said the package had been dropped off at my front door. I have checked immediately and there was nothing, assuming that they might have put in the confirmation too early and are being late, I waited but still nothing. There was no knock on the door or anything, I completely did not receive the package at all. I contacted customer service and they had opened a claim and I haven't heard that since. And every time I contact them for an update, they're still " investigating"

• Purolator's response · Dec 05, 2019

Hello,

We are sorry you have not received your shipment. Please reach out to us through email with your tracking number to [email protected] Thank you, Vanessa/Customer Care Team

Purolatordelivery

Absolutely terrible customer service, package was not delivered on time and when contacted the customer service department I was met with a very rude employee named Ron. He was very rude and unhelpful, would not ship me the package cause of what he described as incomplete delivery details even though he admitted the name, address, city and postal code were all correct, simply because the building name wasn't on there, even though my name and the address was correct. I've ordered several packages from other delivery services and this is only place the wouldn't deliver it with all these details. The rude customer service rep just kept repeating "that's just the way it is" and that I'll just have to wait.

Worst service I've ever received. Recommend never using this delivery service.

• Purolator's response · Dec 03, 2019

Hello,

We apologize that your item was unable to be delivered due to missing details. We do require the name of a business or building when delivering to these locations. If you need any help with correcting this please email us at [email protected] with your tracking number. Thank you, Vanessa/Customer Care Team

Nov 29, 2019

Purolator — delivery service/driver

I had placed an order online (amazon) and was given a tracking number for Purolator to have said package...

Thunder Bay
                        Nov 05, 2019

Purolator — delivery

I ordered a floor lamp from wayfair.ca and it was shipped October 23rd with Purolator. I am including the...

Oct 25, 2019

Purolator — item not delivered and no help!!

Purolator has got to be the absolute worst... Purolator has continued to remain entirely unreliable. I have...