Pure Gold Jewellers Logo

Pure Gold Jewellers

Having problems with Pure Gold Jewellers?

Pure Gold Jewellers Customer Service Contacts

+971 527 956 414 (Abu Dhabi Mall)
+971 527 952 730 (Gold Centre 'A', Dubai)
+971 527 954 131 (New Gold Souk, Dubai)
+971 527 954 622 (Deira City Centre - A, Dubai)
+971 527 954 093 (Meena Bazaar, Dubai)
+971 527 952 904 (Souk Madinat Jum, Dubai)
+971 527 953 782 (Mercato, Dubai)
+971 527 954 069 (Mall Of Emirates (D), Dubai)
+971 527 953 961 (Mall Of Emirates (G), Dubai)
+971 527 954 703 (Dubai Festival City, Dubai)
+971 527 954 372 (Dubai Mall, Dubai)
+971 527 954 678 (Mirdiff City Center, Dubai)
+971 527 954 480 (Karama Centre, Dubai)
+971 527 953 728 (City Center Shindagha, Dubai)
+971 527 957 128 (Sahara Centre, Sharjah)
+971 527 956 718 (Sahara Centre Kiosk, Sharjah)
+971 527 957 146 (Mega Mall, Sharjah)
+971 527 957 163 (Sharjah City Centre, Sharjah)
+971 527 956 046 (Abu Dhabi Mall Kiosk, Abu Dhabi)
+971 527 955 482 (Marina Mall, Abu Dhabi)
+971 527 955 401 (Al Wadha Mall, Al Wadha)
+971 527 956 387 (Deerfields Townsquare, Abu Dhabi)
+971 527 956 634 (Hamdan A, Abu Dhabi)
+971 24 456 448 (Hamdan Street B, Abu Dhabi)
+971 25 581 828 (Shangri- La (Qab), Abu Dhabi)
+971 26 670 533 (Khalidiya Mall, Khalidiya)
+971 25 832 154 (Bawabat Al Sharq Mall, Abu Dhabi)
+971 26 674 178 (Dalma Mall, Abu Dhabi)
+971 72 434 383 (Al Hamra Mall, Rak)
+971 92 236 500 (Fujairah City Centre, Fujairah)
+971 42 387 508 (Al Qusais, Dubai)
+971 42 826 388 (Burjuman Mall, Dubai)
+971 527 957 320 (Deira City Centre - B, Dubai)
+973 17 276 406 (Bahrain City Centre, Bahrain)
40th floor, Platinum Tower, Cluster I-2, JLT

Deira City Centre - B
Deira, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Bahrain City Centre
T23, 1st Floor, Bahrain, Bahrain

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Pure Gold Jewellers Customer Service. Initial Pure Gold Jewellers complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Pure Gold Jewellers above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Pure Gold Jewellers. Discuss the issues you have had with Pure Gold Jewellers and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Pure Gold JewellersService

I have purchased a half carat ring last october at puregold yas mall. And the people there are very accomodating and their services were OUTSTANDING. SO, I am satisfied with how puregold staff assisted me. I went to PUREGOLD MARINA MALL today January 1, 2020 at 6:15pm to buy diamond earrings. But the WOMANs service was not at all good. She was so rude and she didnt approach me to offer her assistance. She even mentioned "these are diamonds" as if i dont know. She told me the price and bangs the calculator. As if i dont have th3 decency to buy. She should be in a training on how to deal with customers

Pure Gold JewellersDiamond jewellery exchange

I purchased a diamond jewellery worth 6000 aed from pure gold their invoice says life time exchange possible against same even while selling they promised that.
    I am getting married so i wanted to change the same for new i sent for evaluation the same product after 2 months of chasing them they say they cant find the invoice in the system so they cant exchange it
    I have submitted original invoice with the certificates and product
    Very disappointed and feel cheated for the amount

Pure Gold Jewellersgold ring

I buy a gold ring from your duty free Abu Dhabi shop but I think it was not up to the market or any other rate around the world.
      I was surprised when I check online the rate . I was in a hurry to caught my next flight.
      So I don't realized because I believe in the duty free shops in airport.
      Sorry but I am really sad after that experience.
      Please check into the matter and let me know.

gold ring

Oct 05, 2019

Pure Gold Jewellers — false advertising

I purchased a ring on 05th October, and noticed after I parted with the payment, that there was an offer...

Sep 25, 2019

Pure Gold Jewellers — diamond bracelet

Hi there On the 7th September I purchased a Diamond tennis bracelet from your store at the Gold Souk in...

Pure Gold Jewellersunavailability of receipt copy

Dear Team,
        I have been trying to get a receipt for my ring that was purchased from pure gold Kiosk in Sahara Center. It's been over a month since I've contacted your Sahara branch. They refuse to get back to me on the same.
        Attached is a picture of the ring and the certificate for the same.
        Kindly contact me on [protected]. I am highly displeased by your after sales services. Kindly try to turn this experience around so I can continue to be a patron of your brand. Please note the number registered for the bill is [protected] registered to Neil George. And many purchases were made under this registration.
        Thanking you,
        Elige Botros

Apr 04, 2019

Pure Gold Jewellers — rude indian staff

i was in the store of puregold city center suhar yesterday the indian guy assist me...im looking for diamond...

Pure Gold Jewellers — service and behavior of the sales person in dubai mall branch

Dear M/s Puregold, Good Day. I am writing to complain my experience about the service and the quality of...

Pure Gold Jewellers — purchased gold chain - pure gold charged extremely high

Hi, I purchased a gold chain and a ring from Abu Dhabi Airport's Pure Gold store. They charged me ~700...

Pure Gold Jewellerspurchase online

I ordered online and received my order of a pendant theres a promo only if u order you will receive a chainwith pearl and diamond. As i received it im so dissappointed that it is only a big pearl and silver chain it is different on the said promotion online. Please call me im in dubai or email me. If i can return back the free and change it. please make action about it.
          Email me at [protected]@yahoo.com

Pure Gold Jewellers — guest experience in the store

Dear team, My wife visited the store in mirdif city centre on 2/5/2018 and was insulted by one of the staff...

Pure Gold Jewellers — for diamond and gold products

Hello this is Santhosh from sharjah rolla pure gold jewellers. 04.05.2018 I purchased a diamond jevels with...

Sharjah

Pure Gold Jewellers — puregold al hamra mall

I bought gold and gave them for repair at the same time but they say they do not have any jewelry and they...

Pure Gold Jewellers — hiring issues

Hello Sir/Mam, My name is Himanshu Kaushik, i got an interview call from your Head office in JLT cluster I...

Pure Gold Jewellers — a gold chain

Hello, I bought a gold chain from your one of the outlets at Changi airport Singapore a couple of month...

Abu Dhabi duty free pure gold jewellers — Charged incorrectly for a prouduct

Hi, I brought a 20g gold bar, at abu dhabi duty free pure gold shop. The sales man told me he was charging...