Menu

reviews & complaints

Qalo Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
3 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Qalo at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Qalo has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Qalo. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Qalo complaints 3

Sort by:

Newest Qalo reviews & complaints

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Qalo The ring that I purchased on the website looks nothing like the ring that I received in the mail

The ring that I purchased on the website looks nothing like the ring that I received in the mail. I should be given a full refund including the shipping cost. Your website is only offering me a partial refund of $10.68. I am appalled that it even cost nearly $8 to ship such a lightweight item in the mail. I feel like I have been robbed!

Read full review of Qalo and 3 comments
3 comments
T
T
T. Mante
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I paced an order attempting to purchase my wife, and myself from Qalo. I received confirmation and an order number immediately via email. I then received tracking information on 4/30. In the same email i was given an"expected" delivery date of 05/05. I will say on the tracking website it said there was am issue and tho please aloha am additional 24-48 hours. I have done that, and i haven't received my package nor can i get ahold of Qalo through email or telephone. I am beyond frustrated at this point and I just want to get my money back and warm others before they make the same mistake!

A. Gutmann
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

My husband, ***, ordered a ring through Qalo and paid extra on shipping just so he could get it before he deployed. To our disappointment we never received it. He's tried emailing them as there's no number to call and he's had no luck. Now, he's unfortunately deployed and without the ring he ordered and we have no idea where it is. Very disappointed!

K
K
K. Bins

S
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Qalo My husband, ***, ordered a ring through Qalo and paid extra on shipping just so he could get it before he deployed

Read full review of Qalo
L
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Qalo I paced an order attempting to purchase my wife, and myself from Qalo

Read full review of Qalo

Is Qalo legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board rates Qalo highly, signaling it as a legitimate option for users seeking reliable services. Despite this endorsement, the 0% resolution rate for complaints about Qalo raises questions. Diligently reviewing Qalo's client feedback and resolution practices is recommended for those considering Qalo's services, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of its legitimacy and commitment to customer satisfaction.

Qalo earns 87% level of Trustworthiness

Excellent Trust Notice: Qalo near-perfect at 87% trust. Use with confidence, maintaining usual caution.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Qalo. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 3 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Qalo.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Qalo website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Qalo.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Qalo, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Qalo website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

Qalo.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

Adult content may be available on qalo.com. It is important to be aware of potential risks and to use caution when accessing or engaging with such content.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Qalo protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Qalo. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.

Overview of Qalo customer experience

Qalo, the famous silicone wedding ring brand, has been receiving negative feedback from consumers lately. The problems reported include the ring's size inconsistency, color fading quickly, and the logo peeling off. The company's customer service also received criticism for their slow response and lack of assistance in resolving issues. In addition, some people experienced allergic reactions, rashes and irritations from wearing the rings. Furthermore, customers complain that Qalo's website is confusing and lacks essential information. These issues raise concerns, and potential buyers should take them into consideration before purchasing Qalo products.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Qalo contacts