Jewelry Television (JTV) Logo

Jewelry Television (JTV)

Having problems with Jewelry Television (JTV)?

Jewelry Television (JTV) Customer Service Contacts

+1 865 692 6111 (GemStore)
+1 800 581 3002 (Sales Team)
+1 800 550 8393 (Service Team)
9600 Parkside Drive
SatClosed
SunClosed
GemStore:

Address: 9933 Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN 37922

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Jewelry Television (JTV) Customer Service. Initial Jewelry Television (JTV) complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Jewelry Television (JTV) above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Jewelry Television (JTV). Discuss the issues you have had with Jewelry Television (JTV) and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Jewelry Television (JTV)Return on a product

Returned a ring to JTV using the enclosed return label provided. After a month I called to inquire as to why it had not been credited and was told it had not been received but since Covid hit it could be in the return warehouse. So far it is 6 month later and I am now receiving threatening letters that my credit will be affected if I do not pay 600 for a ring I returned. Spoke with several people and no resolution.

Nov 03, 2019

Jewelry Television (JTV) — black opal from the honduras

A couple od days ago I watched jtv and saw one those fake hosts. Peddle a clack stone.. With tiny bittsy...

May 10, 2019

Jewelry Television (JTV) — the whole prosess the staff their incompateince to keep track of what their doing how they ta;lked to me and ripoped me off amd slandered me

I ordered on may 3 item number [protected] for 599.99 5 flex pay of 119.99 something like that they took 127.98...

Jewelry Television (JTV) — jtv is a rip off

I have bought several pieces from JTV. I've been happy with everything, except the jewelry doesn't really...

Jewelry Television (JTV) — 1.90ct moissanite fire platineve ring

This Platineve setting to hold a 1.90ct Moissanite is not durable. The stone fell out after only wearing the...

Jewelry Television (JTV) — getting my money back for a returned necklace I didn't want after I sent a payment of 63.98

i ordered a neckless which was sent to me 06/02/18 then i made a payment that was credited to my then acct...

Jewelry Television (JTV) — poor quality and terrible customer service

I purchased a ring for my wife she didn't have it a month before the Stones started falling out. I sent it in...

JTV.com — set of 5 earrings

it thought this was a good deal; wish I never purchased. All I wanted was a set of earrings for my grand...

Jewelry Television (JTV) — late shipping

Ordered an item on 4/9 that I needed to wear to a funeral service on 4/21. Didn't receive a shipping...

JTV.compear shaped blue topaz necklace

My valentines present was lost in the mail. According to UPS you often post electronic shipping notifications that are not attached to a physical package. UPS also said JTV also often claims to mail packages and never does. We either want the item or the money back, but you refuse to produce either one. My family orders several times a year and it's always a headache. This is going to be the last straw. Jtv contracts with UPS to be the exclusive provider with exchange that UPS carry the insurance on all the packages. this way JTV isn't paying the insurance premium or having to be responsible for lost packages. UPS will be paying us back not JTV and they may have never even sent the package. so it sounds like JTV got paid for the necklace from us. kept the necklace and blamed it on the shipping so UPS takes the insurance and never get investigated because its less than $100 bucks. You suck!

Jewelry Television (JTV) — bella luce ring

My name is Gladys Meler customer id 1778920. I called to order a ring and the man that took my information...

Jewelry Television (JTV) — refusing my order because of someone unrelated to me skipping out on bill yet they had same address when they created their account

I am a loyal customer. I’ve bought 5 or 6 rings and paid every one of them off. I attempted to order two...

JTV — stealing money

jtv is not only known to rip of and scam costumers . jtv is also known for stealing money out of people...

Jewelry Television (JTV)mystic (r) green topaz 10kt yellow gold stud earrings 2.66ctw

I placed this order (Order # [protected]) with the knowledge that the item was IN STOCK... I paid the extra money to have the item OVERNIGHTED so that I would not have to worry all week about it being on time. A couple days later when I checked the order status I was FURIOUS, the estimated delivery was 05/19/17... I placed the order 05/08/17 & PAID OVERNIGHT FEES how the hell does overnight = 10/11 days? So when I FINALLY got a hold of someone in customer service (through chat because apparently the phone lines are experiencing issues) they told me that "just because it says IN STOCK online online doesn’t mean we have it here, we sometimes have to get it from another warehouse & then we ship it out to you" WHAT??? No where did it say that when I was placing my order that it was gonna take almost 2 weeks to get an OVERNIGHT order! Needless to say I was NOT happy about this, it is now the 2nd time JTV has screwed me over on an order & after the first time I told myself I would NOT do it again, but this was for a Mother's Day gift, something my mother really wanted so I gave it one more shot & you STILL BLEW IT! I will NEVER EVER order from this worthless company again & will tell anyone & everyone I know to NEVER order from here.

Jewelry Television (JTV)african amethyst 3.03 ctw sterling silver ring

I had ordered a ring from JTV and when I received it, it was the wrong size.
        Even though I waited too long to return it, the customer service people were so rude to me, I got transferred numerous times and they tried to make me look stupid as if to say I must have ordered it from some other place. I still had the ticket number which had some letters in it, I read the number so many times to different customer service agents and they still insisted that it wasn't their ring. So I went on my JTV account online and looked it up, sure enough the ring was there. I called again, got the same run around until finally a female customer service agent found when I had ordered it and it was past the 30 day return policy. I was a little disappointed about that but I don't like the way they treated me. Please be careful when dealing with this company.

JTVservice

I ordered a bracelet from JTV as a Christmas gift for myself and never received it. I reported the issue to JTV and they denied the claim stating that I must contact my local police department and notify them of the loss. After months of going back and forth with JTV. I had to take a 260.00 loss for an item that I never received. This is very disappointing since this was something that did for myself after losing my husband a short time before. Be careful when ordering from this company.

Jewelry TelevisionI want my money back!

I have purchased a ring and was not satisfied with the quality of my item so I contacted Jewelry Television and asked for refund. At the beginning everything seemed fine, they agreed to give me my money back and promised to give me a return address. Time passed and they never bothered to contact me.
            Then I contacted them myself and spoke to another rep which told me that unfortunately they were not able to give me a refund!
            I demanded some explanation, but they said sorry and suggested me to keep the ring.

RESOLVED

• Jewelry Television (JTV)'s response · Apr 11, 2017

Can only provide general information, as the order number was not provided. in the complaint. Per our Return Policy as listed on the invoice and in the Terms and Conditions listed on the website, www.jtv.com: If your are not satisfied with your purchase, send it back to us in its "as shipped" condition within 30 days of the date of your receipt of the item. No returns will be allowed and all sales are final after the 30-day return period. In JTV's discretion, items received within 31-90 days of your receipt may be accepted and, if accepted, will be subject to a 25% restocking fee. We are unable to accept or process any returns received by us after 90 days from the date of your original receipt of the item. Returns are not accepted for any items that have been sized, altered in any manner by another jeweler, or sold as non-returnable; or for any CD or DVD if the cellophane is opened. JTV will not accept partial item returns. The entire item and any accompanying appraisals and/or certificates must be sent back for exchange or refund.

Jewelry Televisionbeware!

It's terrible and I don't know what to do. I ordered a ring from this site and it was quite expensive. My order was made over a month ago and according to what they said I was supposed to get my within 14 business days!
              Jewelry Television doesn't reply and I don't have a tracking number. I did received a payment confirmation but there was no number and that was the reason why I contacted them for the first time.
              They did not reply and that moment I felt that something was wrong. I sent them many messages via email and tried to call but they did not reply.
              After reading the reviews I finally realized in what terrible situation I was.
              Jewelry Television stole my money! I still can't believe this happened to me!!
              Beware!

Jtv.com Jewelry Televisionczech beads

In October I ordered 3# of czech beads. when they arrived I sorted them and put them in little zip bags. After looking at the whole package I realized there were so many tiny beads that I could not use and did not look like the same ones I ordered on jewel school. More than half were so tiny, they were unable, So I returned them according to their policy.
                The return receipt said they were received Nov. 10th, 2016. I included my account number, order number and name/address on the inside as well.
                On monday Nov 21, I called to ask the status of my refund and was told that since I did not return the original beads there would be no refund. I explained that I did not keep or replace any of the beads but had separated them by size and color and left them in the little bags I had put them in so it might appear they were different but not. I was told a manager would call me
                24-48 hours. Nothing.
                Called again on Nov 30 only to be told the same thing.
                Called again on Dec 6th and was told a supervisor would call me today. It is now 6:30 pm and no call.
                LIARS

JTV Jewelry Televisionmisleading

I have ordered a necklace from JTV Jewelry Television website as a present for my wife. I ordered long in advance to be sure I'll get it on time.
                  One month passed and there was no sign of my order, so I contacted JTV Jewelry Television to ask if everything was ok and where my order was. Their rep assured my that my order was on its way and will be here any time soon.
                  Another two weeks passed and they contacted me and said that my order was cancelled because it was no longer in stock! But when I called two weeks ago they said they sent it! What a bunch of scammers! Gladly I got the money back.