Menu
PuppyFind
reviews & complaints

PuppyFind
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

56 complaints
29 resolved 27 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claimed
This account has been claimed by PuppyFind customer service / representatives through our verification process.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of PuppyFind. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
L
1:34 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

PuppyFind - reviews

Puppyfind.com allows negative reviews be placed on seller's account without notification to seller's that they are there. So the negative review is there for the public to see even before the seller gets a chance to tell their side of the story or prove their case and many times the seller doesn't even realize the review is there. Puppyfind.com told me that if a buyer can prove that they bought a dog from the seller that the review gets to be put on for the public to see, it does not matter that the seller has proven their case and it does not matter what any agreement/contract states or whether the buyer held up their end of the bargain at all. So forget your puppy agreements or contracts because they mean nothing to puppyfind.com puppyfind.com also informed me that the buyer can at anytime request the review be striken, so if we make nice and buy off the buyer than maybe we can get our false review striken too...doesn't seem reasonable or very fair. Another thing I have figured out from the system is that someone can have a 2 or 3 star rating instead of a 5 star rating and that is based just on people using the review system to ask questions and coding it with only 2 or 3 stars and not because they bought a dog, so their other response to me isn't exactly true either when they told me that someone has to prove they bought a dog from you. That means that all seller's need to be aware of this and ask puppyfind.com to remove those. All sellers need to check their reviews period. I am sure that buyers have had their share of problems with puppyfind.com too, but please be aware that someone might have a bad review that really didn't have a bad review...puppyfind.com will let just about anything stand on the review system. I would certainly rely on checking other methods or references before being discouraged from buying from someone on puppyfind.com, but i would certainly watch for the scammers that use puppyfind.com too. I also wanted to say that when i asked them one time for a phone number i was told that they did business strickly by email, they did not have a call center or a way for people to phone, but if anybody wants to email me I can provide the current phone number they are using...I got it first on my credit card statement and then later on they suddenly wanted to contact me and talk by phone...and they gave me the number...lol... I also want to say and I have alot more i could say about them, but this is the last thing for now, one time I contacted them about a scammer and several days later the scammer was still running on puppyfind.com, I mentioned it to them again and they sent me an interesting reply which I still have. It took several days for them to finally remove the scammer's listings. I just wonder how many people got scammed in the meantime. You can email me at welovepuppies2010[email protected] if you have things that have happened to you, that includes buyers and sellers.

5 comments
P

I bought a dog from Route 66 English Bulldogs. after getting my money I was informed that the dog had swollen testicles and needed surgery. I refused delivery of the dog and the seller who had my money for 6 hours refused to give it back.
Puppyfind was contacted after my review was removed by the seller. I sent 30 pages of proof into Puppyfind and they sided with the seller who has all my money and the dog.
DO NOT USE THIS SITE> Puppyfind will not back you up, only the $$$$seller. People are loosing their shirts being scammed by buying SICK animals.

Nov 24, 2011 5:42 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I purchased a puppy from Danielle's puppys in puppyfind, a king charles cavalier who has some severe health problems including a heart murmer which is very bad for this breed and an eye problem that needs surgery. I have all of the back up of correspondence with her, we came to an agreement and then she broke off all contact. I also posted negative reviews that were deleted and i contacted support and have yet to hear back from them. Her name is Danielle wilson from Joplin, MO - and also sells under Ruff Life Puppies. DO NOT BUY FROM HER! She is deceitful and dishonest. I also posted my email address offering to forward all documentation to whoever wanted it proving all that has happened. She also has the nerve to have a pic of my puppy on her ruff life website. This person has no ethics at all!
Why does puppyfind not allow negative reviews? It looks like she is great but is not! do not buy from puppyfind either they do not allow honest reviews.

Oct 11, 2011 11:06 pm

Greetings,

My name is Matt, and I am the Relationship Manager with Puppyfind.com. I recently came across this complaint against Puppyfind.com, and initially contacted the complainant directly. It has been a couple of weeks since they were contacted, and no reply has been sent back to me. I therefore feel it necessary to leave a public comment concerning this complaint.

I would like to begin by first apologizing to the complainant and all others who have negative experiences while using the services of Puppyfind.com. My apology specifically speaks to those who have had issues with our review system in particular.

A recurring theme in the complaint is that the Puppyfind.com review system allegedly caters primarily to the 'Buyer' members of our website. While the system was created to provide Buyers a place to leave a comment for other potential Buyers to view, we certainly do not cater to Buyers only. It has always been our hope that the review section of our website would be a place where our Seller members could be represented fairly, with only the truth being provided in the posted reviews. Unfortunately, it appears that not every Buyer that leaves a review on our website is always an honest individual. Because of this, Puppyfind.com must step in to mediate situations that require a third party to intervene.

I must acknowledge that our review system is not without its flaws, and that the website in general needs various upgrades so it can be the best website it can be. We will be going through an overhaul as soon as we are able to successfully make all the necessary changes. These types of changes take time however, and for a company our size, the change cannot take place overnight. Puppyfind.com is listening to our members and we want to provide a service that will benefit people, not frustrate them. We have heard the complaints about notifications concerning reviews, and that is one of the areas that we are working on.

Currently, the review system is set up to allow Buyers post a review to a Sellers account on Puppyfind.com. If a Buyer posts an unnecessary review (regardless of how many stars they give the post), it will be removed from the Sellers account. Unnecessary reviews would consist of questions about a dog for sale, generalized statements about a dog, or anything that is not specifically talking about a particular sales experience a Buyer had with a Seller concerning a dog advertised on our site.

If a review is posted that the Seller feels should not appear on their account, they have the power to remove the review from public view. Once this takes place, Puppyfind.com is alerted and our Quality Management team will then step in to mediate the situation. Both the Seller and the Buyer will be contacted to inform them of what is taking place with the review. Both parties will be asked for evidence to support their reasons for either wanting the review removed or restored to the website for public view. If a Seller wants the review kept off of the website, they must provide proof that indicates the review is false and must be removed. If a Buyer wants the review restored to the site, they must provide proof that indicates the review is completely factual. Based on the proof we receive, a decision will then be made to either remove or restore the review. There may be occasions where the majority of the review is true, except for some statements that may be incorrect. If this is the case, the Buyer is asked to re-write the review to be completely factual so it can be restored for the public to view.

As this is the current policy for the website, it must be acknowledged that Puppyfind.com does not cater to one side over another. Any decision that is made about a review situation in question is made based off of the facts of the situation. In one case the decision may be on the Sellers side, and in another case the decision may be on the Buyers side. It just depends on the evidence we receive from both parties.

Buyers can also ask for a review to be removed if they don't want it appearing on the website anymore. If it's a negative review and both sides have come to some sort of agreement that settles any issues between both parties, then the Buyer may ask for the review to be removed and that request will be honored. This does not mean that Puppyfind.com encourages Buyers to 'go after' Sellers so they can be 'bought off', but we do encourage both parties to work together to come to an agreement if one is possible. Coming to an agreement does not necessarily mean that a review will be removed or kept on the site, either.

Puppyfind.com always wants to make sure that both parties are given an equal amount of time and respect when going through a situation where a review is in dispute. If any confusion or miscommunication occurs between Puppyfind.com and the members involved in a disputed review, we want to be made aware of this so we can do our best to correct any problems our website may have inadvertently caused. We want to provide the best service to all our members, not just some of them.

Concerning the topic of communication with members, Puppyfind.com is a small company, and we have limited resources with which to work. This does not mean we do not have the capability to run a website, but it does mean that we don't have hundreds of Customer Support Representatives at a call center. Because we don't have that kind of facility, we encourage people to email us their questions and concerns. We reply as quickly as we can, with no more than 48 business hour passing before a reply is sent. If a particular situation requires a phone call, then we will certainly make sure a phone call happens. My apologies for any confusion this policy may have caused.

Concerning scammers and Puppyfind.com, we work daily to combat the many scammers that try to use Puppyfind.com to find potential victims for their scams. If there has ever been a particular scammer that was on the website for several days after they had been reported, we ask that any member noticing this please contact us immediately so we may research their account to find out why they have been on our website for so long. We do everything we can to make sure any scammers that do make it onto the website are removed as quickly as possible.

I am aware that some time has passed since this complaint initially appeared on this website, but I still wanted to leave a comment concerning the complainant. It is my hope and the hope of the website that we can provide the best service possible to all our members. Through appropriate communication with our members, and hard work on our part to make a better Puppyfind.com, I know this can be accomplished.

A
Jun 30, 2011 3:33 pm

Lady purchased a puppy from me that was certified healthy by two vets and then comes back and says the puppy is sick. I offered her a FULL refund that included shipping and she said no she was afraid I would have the puppy euthanized! Now she puts a negative review on puppy find and says she will remove it if I will give her most of her money back and she gets to keep the puppy! Smell a scam here? Conatacted puppy find and they said there's nothing they can do about it. Why do buyers not get to tell there side of the story? Disgusting!

Mar 05, 2011 3:05 am

AGREE STRONGLY!

I had a psycho lady drive from louisiana and she bought one of my dogs. She put down a deposit thru paypal.com and had me hold the dog for almost a month. Then she complained about the drive all the way to Oklahoma. She spread garbage lies about how I raise my dogs and then had the nerve to finshed her comment with "BUT THE DOG IS A CUTTIE". In reality she was happy. Some jerk with puppyfind name Brian would not listen to my plea and he would not remove the comments until I finally demanded him to close my account and he did so. PUPPYFIND.COM Your day is coming.

W
7:28 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I notified puppyfind.com 46 times regarding scammers on there site trying to steal monies from people. people from Africa mostly, and 42 times they have sent me back the same stupid we do all we can do emails in return. the 4 emails from them were (why don't you get lost and go to another site.) I emailed them back and suggested that they are involved and...

8:04 am

PuppyFind - sells sick pups & doesn't provide proper papers

I purchased a puppy from puppy find .com and a so called breeder named Lynn Overy & John Steib who runs Northern lights goldens they claim the buss. is out of Adelphia NJ. but they are actually out of Mexico NY. the puppy was sold to me as a AKC registered pup with a 2 year guarantee, and a health certificate. the pup was delivered to me sick with Giardia and a UTI. and I have also not received any of the proper papers that were to come with the pup. including the AKC papers. it has been over 6 weeks and the pup is still being treated for her symptoms. I posted a negitive review for her on puppyfind.com and they deleted it. 2 days later someone else posted another neg. review for her saying just about the same things that happened to me. and how they got ripped off and a day later that review was deleted? this is leading me to believe that puppyfind.com is standing behind all the dirt bag puppy mills and the breeders that run them and scam you out of all your money. and by not allowing us to post negitive reviews against the bad sellers /breeders this is allowing them to sell very sick and unhealthy puppies on their web site to unsuspecting buyers who can't see any of the bad reviews. before buying a puppy from puppyfind.com I really suggest that you do your homework first and get all the refferences first about who you want to buy from. and most of all DO NOT purchase a puppy from Northenlightsgoldens.com if you punch that name up on this site in the search box you will get a page that if you click on the highlighted northernlightsgoldens you will have 2 whole pages to scroll down of nothing but sickening things they have done to a lot of their previous buyers. they need to be stopped and put out of bussiness. I learned the hard way and the next time it will be from a local breeder! Thanks KPG

4 comments
Dec 19, 2011 7:39 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I am shocked - Puppy finder, after reviewing all my information has put back my review of Danielle Wilson - Danielles Puppys - My documentation was in order, including vet records and emails where she then broke off contact. I am very glad that they saw that Danielle does not stand by her word, or her honor.

Hopefully, this will help the next person think twice before dealing with her.

Nov 24, 2011 5:40 pm

Aug 18, 2011 9:18 pm

Greetings,
My name is Matt and I'm the Relationship Manager with Puppyfind.com. After viewing this complaint, I did some research into the situation involving the complainant (Keith), and the breeder they had dealt with on Puppyfind.com. I would like Keith, and all viewers of this complaint to know that the breeder in question was removed from Puppyfind.com earlier this year. After receiving similar complaints, and evidence to back those complaints, the decision was made to ban that member from our website. Puppyfind.com does not condone the type of activities in which the member was involved, and when we receive sufficient evidence that a member of our site is breaking the law we will take action against them and remove them from our website.

I would also like to remind readers that Puppyfind.com does not sell any of the puppies that breeders advertise on our website. We do not endorse any one particular breeder, and we do not participate in any agreements or contacts made between buyers and sellers. We do not participate in the transaction or transportation of any puppies advertised on our site. We provide a space for members to meet each other, and we enforce the Terms of Service that apply to our website. In terms of the review system, Keith was given the opportunity to provide evidence backing the review he had left on the breeder's account. Our records indicate that no documentation was ever received by our Customer Support staff. This is why the review was kept off the member's account, according to the rules of our review system. After Keith had contacted us, other members came forward with complaints about this member and they provided documentation, which led to the breeder's removal from the website. We appreciate everyone who contacts us to let us know about bad breeders, but we cannot act on those complaints without definite evidence and documentation.

I again am very sorry to know that this breeder has caused heartache to people they have dealt with, on and off our site, but I am happy to report that their account is no longer active on Puppyfind.com.

J
Feb 09, 2011 5:15 am

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU PEOPLE HEARD OF PUPPY MILLS AND TO STAY AWAY.ITS ###S LIKE YOU WHO ARE KEEPING THESE MONEY HUNGRY ###S IN BUSINESS

B
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My account was illegaly terminated for no legitimate reason. If you have had this same problem please contact us ASAP as I know many others who have also had this same issue. I have been a loyal monthly customer for over 6 years and have not violated their terms of service in any way. They are not allowed to place their personal opinions into business and...

B
7:26 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Please read before adopting a puppy through puppyfind.com/debbie mason! I have recently adopted a puppy through debbie mason on puppyfind.com and within the first 48 hours of having him I have come to discover that he is in very poor health and will need intensive care to be nursed back to health. The vet I took him to told me that he had parvo disease...

PuppyFind - support puppymills

I bought a puppy from a "breeder" on puppyfind. I got scammed by that breeder. After trying to get the breeder to respond to any of my phone calls & emails unsuccessfully, I got a little peace knowing that I could leave a review of that breeder. I did read their reviews before buying the puppy and saw that they had nothing but good reviews. I couldn't understand why I felt like the only one cheated by these money hungry people. So, I left a very HONEST review so that others won't fall for all of the breeders lies. 10 min's later, my review was GONE! (you are only allowed 1). I emailed puppyfind, trying to understand & they said that the breeder can erase any bad reviews they want. WHAT IS THE POINT OF HAVING REVIEWS IF THE HONEST ONES CAN BE ERASED? There is tons of other people that have been scammed on this puppyfind. It's nickname is PUPPYMILL. Please do some research and see all the people hurt by this puppyfind. I feel so scammed by both the breeder and now puppyfind. They need to be removed ASAP!

3 comments
U
Aug 18, 2011 12:18 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The original complaint must have been a bogus one. That is like HSUS holding up dying and sickly dogs, asking for money. They get outrageous amounts of money, but less than a penney from every dollar goes to those sickly dogs in their advertisement. This must be a humane society person wanting to stir the pot. Humane society wants you to buy only from them. It will cost more in most cases and they would be glad to be the only pet store in the world. They like you to support their retirement funds.

Aug 17, 2011 7:53 pm

Greetings,
My name is Matt and I'm the Relationship Manager with Puppyfind.com. I would first like to say that I have attempted to assist the complainant in regards to their complaint, but they have not replied back to me. It has been over a month since I contacted them, and since I have not received a reply, I would like to leave my own reply to this complaint in the public forum.

It is very unfortunate that the complainant had a bad experience with a breeder who was using our services, and it is unfortunate that the breeder chose to remove the review the complainant left for them on their Puppyfind.com account. While it is completely understandable why the complainant is upset about this situation, there is more to be understood about our review system than what was stated by the complainant.

While it is true that breeders have the ability to remove reviews from public view, that is not the end of the story. Breeders are given the opportunity to remove a review in case it is something that should not appear on their account. If someone writes a review that states, “How can I buy one of your puppies?” and the reviewer leaves one star on the review, it is obviously a review that does not belong on the breeder's account. Unfortunately, not all breeders use this function for the proper reasons. Some breeders will remove legitimate reviews that will put them in a bad light. Even if the review is 100% true, but makes the breeder look bad, some will try to retain their image by removing the review from public view.

This is where Puppyfind.com will step in and begin the process to examine the situation and assist in an appropriate manner. When a review is removed by a breeder, our Customer Support Department is alerted by the system, and a Quality Manager will contact the breeder and the buyer directly about the removed review. The breeder will have to state why they feel the review should be removed from the website, and the buyer will have to explain and support with proof, why they feel the review should stay on the website for all to see. Once both sides have explained their reasons, and provided evidence to Puppyfind.com, a decision will be made based on the truth of the facts that were submitted to Puppyfind.com. If it appears that the buyer was true in what they were saying about their experience with the breeder, and the breeder was merely trying to hide an honest review, then the review will be reactivated and re-posted to the breeder's account. If the buyer cannot provide any evidence to back up their review, and it appears that they were lying about their bad experience, then the review will stay off of the breeder's account.

Every buyer has a chance to get their removed review restored back to the website if they had a legitimately bad experience. Negative reviews are upheld and kept on the website all the time by buyers that follow through and supply evidence to back their review. While it may take a little extra time to go through this process, it helps keep the review section of Puppyfind.com a useful tool to those interested in buying a puppy from a breeder that advertises on our site. Conversely, if a false positive review is left on an account and it has been found to be false, it will also be removed from a breeder's account.

I acknowledge that the system is not perfect, but Puppyfind.com is working to make a more streamlined and useful review system. It will take time to get the system to a level that will satisfy our members, but we are working on it.

Puppyfind.com also encourages buyers to really do their research when looking into purchasing a puppy from a breeder that utilizes our services. We have provided Buyer Tips on our website for all members to utilize. Within these tips are suggestions such as making as much contact as possible with a breeder, or asking for specific items to be displayed in the photo of the puppy, if you cannot visit the breeder in person. Having a detailed contract is also important, and escrow services are suggested as ways of assisting in the transaction between buyer and breeder. While we may not be able to screen every single breeder that comes to our site, we do want buyers to be aware that there are good and bad ways to going about purchasing a puppy, and to do their best to be smart when thinking about dealing with someone online.

Concerning the issue of 'scamming', Puppyfind.com is not in the business of scamming our members. It pains us to know that scam artists have infiltrated the ranks of legitimate breeders that have used our service for years. From domestic to international scammers, we work daily to rid our site of these criminals and hope that all who come to Puppyfind.com will have a good and safe experience while on our site.

U
Jan 10, 2011 7:02 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

your comments scare me. how did you get scammed? was it an overseas thing like on craigslist? i bought my pup on puppyfind, and i am thrilled with my little guy. i was thinking about looking for a little girl on puppyfind. i imagine that there are some crooks on every site, but i dont want to meet up with one. what was the name or their website? give us all some help here, please.

A
7:03 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

An add on puppy find.com from breeder audrey heath for a dog named pom pom stated 100.00 with restricted papers and health certificate we agree to purchase and to make the trip to pick said dog upon arrival dog was there (although much older and larger than pics in ad...no problem) but no papers as per ad sold dog with promise to mail papers has since tried...

10:15 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I posted a negative review on puppyfind.com about a rottweiler breeder in Decatur, Illinois named Kelley Brooks. I puchased our puppy on 7/14/09 based on the fact that she offered a health guarantee. We went to her house and picked out our little girl. We took her to the vet 2 days later on 7/16/09. She has the following ailments...1. roundworm 2. coccidia...

7:22 am

PuppyFind - response to a complaint puppy sales

We have sold many puppies via PuppyFind and via other websites and occasional a puppy gets sick. We have always attempted to be just and reasonable with Lee Ann Dove. The first puppy that we sold her passed away months after we sold it to her for some unknown reason. We never received any documents from a vet on the deceased puppy. Since her first puppy apparently died we sent her a second puppy at a financial loss to us.

We are sorry to hear that her puppy is ill. We know that a puppy is a living animal, and animals some times get sick. From her correspondence the second puppy was sick of Kennel Cough. This is a condition very common with puppies. This puppy was vaccinated against Kennel Cough. Kennel Cough is not covered by our warranty. We believe that the vet is not exaggerating the facts to make money on this situation. Lee Ann Dove never sent us any medical reports or medical invoices. We believe that she should review the manner in which she has been caring for the puppy and which vet she is utilized.

Lee Ann Dove filed a dispute with PayPal and PuppyFind. PayPal and PuppyFind ruled in our favor and closed the case. We stand by our warranty and by the health certificate signed by our vet. Our vet examined and signed a health certificate which is a State of Florida form certifying that the puppy was in good health. Our vet signed the certificate which states:

"ISSUING VETERINARIAN'S CERTIFICATION: I hereby certify that the described animal was examined by me on the date show; that the vaccines, anthelmintics, and diagnostic tests indicated herein, were administered by me, or under my direction; said animal exhibits no sign of contagious or infectious diseases, and shows no evidence of internal or external parasites, excluding fleas and ticks; and to the best of my knowledge the animal has not been exposed to rabies, nor did the animal originate from an area under a quarantine for rabies."

Under the PuppyFind Advertisement under additional information we very clearly indicated:

“(See WARRANTY information on our website)”

In the same section it indicated:

“Visit our website at www.beverlyhillspuppies.com.”

Our warranty does not cover:

“Buyer understands that this guarantee does not cover fleas, ticks, ear mites, coccidia, or kennel cough”

In our warranty the Buyer agrees that no other guarantees or warranties including those of merchantability have been expressed or implied by the seller. Furthermore by purchasing a puppy the Buyer agrees to hold the Seller harmless for all items and condition not stipulated in the agreement:

“By purchasing a puppy from Beverly Hills Puppies, Inc. both BUYER and SELLER understand and agree to all terms and conditions contained herein and hereby accept this agreement. Failure to comply with all the above terms and conditions will result in the SELLER having no recourse on the limited warranty stated in this agreement. The Buyer agrees that no other guarantees or warranties including those of merchantability have been either made expressly or implied by the SELLER. There are no guarantees or warranties which extend beyond the description of this written warranty. By purchasing a puppy from Beverly Hills Puppies, Inc. Buyer agrees to hold Seller harmless for all items and conditions not stipulated in this agreement.”

In summation, Lee Ann Dove has filed complaint with PayPal and PuppyFind requesting a reimbursement of medical expense. In her complaints PayPal and PuppyFind investigated to situation did not find fault on our part.

We now have two (2) warranties that cover all of our puppies:

1) The PAWS WARRANTY GUARANTEES maximum benefits illness payout of $1000.00 within the first 90 days. This PAWS WARRANTY covers most medical expenses.
2) The BEVERLY HILLS PUPPIES, INC. guarantees life threatening congenital defects.

Please visit our web site at www.beverlyhillspuppies.com.

Respectfully yours,
BEVERLY HILLS PUPPIES, INC.

Martin Leon
President.

1 comment
Feb 16, 2010 7:40 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Way to defend yourself, Mr. [censored] Bag.

Breeding dogs for profit when millions upon millions of unwanted dogs are euthanized every year is disgustingly irresponsible and cruel. Does your contract verbiage include a Karma clause or maybe an Invincibly Ignorant clause, too? I didn't think so but it doesn't change the fact those concepts apply whether you want them to or not.

E
4:24 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I recently placed an ad on puppyfind.com to sell my American Pit Bull Terriers. They kept my posting up there long enough to collect my 19.99 for upgrading to a full membership then suspended and closed my account for supposed fraud. I am still trying to figure where the whole fraud piece came into play was it before or after they took my money, I say after...

12:40 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

What's up with Puppy Find? I'm aware of the puppy mill problem but am mostly curious why they continuously run ads for 300.00 puppies for sale and THERE ARE NO PUPPIES! It's only a scam! I have contacted them several times and they either don't reply or send a lame e-mail that they're doing all they can... which is not the case. Please help me figure thi...

This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I bought a puppy from PuppyFind from a supposed breeder who turned out to not be a breeder but a puppymill. First they said to use PayPal to be covered, Paypal said to go back to the merchant. PuppyFind said to write a review about the seller yet all of the truthful negative reports about the sick and dead puppies are pulled off immediately!! They are in...

R
12:00 am

PuppyFind - Puppyfind will not address the report of an active Puppy Miller that is advertising on the Website

I have contacted PuppyFind.com customer service multiple times trying to give them information about an active puppy miller in Thailand. This person has plead guility to puppy abuse. I have directed Jessica, the Customer Service Manager to a blog that lists the complaints of numerous people and pictures of his kennel showing malnurished dogs of all ages with open wounds. I have had the Thailand rescuse contact Jessica requesting what kind of information that Puppyfind would deem conclusive as evidence of his abuse. Jessica has not addressed this. I have requested that my complaint be taken to a higher level, but Jessica will not comment on that, neither will she give me information on how to do this. There seems to be no oversite at all. I am unable to find any sort of contact number for Puppyfind. I feel that a website that affects so many people and so many helpless animals should make it their responsibility to listen and investigate any and all complaints and not stick their heads in the sand, when their is ample evidence that something is wrong. This is not the case with PuppyFind, they seem to be more concerned with collecting monthly ad fees. They take no responsiblity to protect their clients.

Rose M. Woodward

3 comments

They have their contact information hidden, but it is listed on the website puppyfindfraud.com

Feb 11, 2008 3:08 am

I'm from Ukraine! My name is Marina Pimenova and I have the most brilliant nursery in Ukraine called deFageiro. I have puppies for sale from Sasquehanna Migrant & Vasilisa Ruah In Vifania! Here is my webpage... it is my nursery! Welcome! www.defageiro.com price (from 500 to 1000$).

L
May 18, 2019 6:06 pm

So trashy... take out and ad a spend 20 freaking dollars How classless is this crap

This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I posted a message on the breeders web page letting others know that I bought a chahuahua from a breeder found on the puppyfind site. This puppy had sarcoptic mange I faxed Jessica from puppyfind documents from the vet stating the puppy had mange. I was very upset when this message was then removed. It is not fair to other family's who will purchase a...

12:00 am

PuppyFind - slow response to problems!

I asked puppyfind to remove a seller review I wrote on bulldog alley. So I could write a new one. Well they removed the one I wrote, but wont allow me to write a new one, thus giving bulldog alley a 5 star rating... I have emailed puppyfind support staff many times with no response. I find that interesting. Bulldog alley is scamming people and puppyfind wont do anything? Stay away from bulldog alley /jenny you will get a dog with no papers!

2 comments
Jun 18, 2008 11:37 am

Puppy Find does not care if people are being scammed or laws are being broken. I reported to them a puppy broker who is breaking major CDC importing laws and they would not do anything about them. Why would they, they are making money off these puppies too

P
Mar 10, 2008 6:40 am

I see that you whatever issue you had with Puppyfind must have been resolved because I see a review on Bulldog ally/jenny that is negative and by a Stacey in August of 2007. Is that you? I hope things worked out okay for you and at least your review is showing. Good luck!

Replied
PuppyFind has left an official reply on this complaint.
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Beware of the many pet sellers and so called Kennels on this website. I have been researching this site, and the postings on it. I feel its safe to say that most of the kennels are puppy mills and puppy brokers. I have also found that this sellers can and do remove negative posting from a buyer. Puppychase, Bulldog alley, BulldogsRus, in my opinion are...

PuppyFind contacts