Complaints & Reviews

response to a complaint puppy sales

We have sold many puppies via PuppyFind and via other websites and occasional a puppy gets sick. We have always attempted to be just and reasonable with Lee Ann Dove. The first puppy that we sold her passed away months after we sold it to her for some unknown reason. We never received any documents from a vet on the deceased puppy. Since her first puppy apparently died we sent her a second puppy at a financial loss to us.

We are sorry to hear that her puppy is ill. We know that a puppy is a living animal, and animals some times get sick. From her correspondence the second puppy was sick of Kennel Cough. This is a condition very common with puppies. This puppy was vaccinated against Kennel Cough. Kennel Cough is not covered by our warranty. We believe that the vet is not exaggerating the facts to make money on this situation. Lee Ann Dove never sent us any medical reports or medical invoices. We believe that she should review the manner in which she has been caring for the puppy and which vet she is utilized.

Lee Ann Dove filed a dispute with PayPal and PuppyFind. PayPal and PuppyFind ruled in our favor and closed the case. We stand by our warranty and by the health certificate signed by our vet. Our vet examined and signed a health certificate which is a State of Florida form certifying that the puppy was in good health. Our vet signed the certificate which states:

"ISSUING VETERINARIAN'S CERTIFICATION: I hereby certify that the described animal was examined by me on the date show; that the vaccines, anthelmintics, and diagnostic tests indicated herein, were administered by me, or under my direction; said animal exhibits no sign of contagious or infectious diseases, and shows no evidence of internal or external parasites, excluding fleas and ticks; and to the best of my knowledge the animal has not been exposed to rabies, nor did the animal originate from an area under a quarantine for rabies."

Under the PuppyFind Advertisement under additional information we very clearly indicated:

“(See WARRANTY information on our website)”

In the same section it indicated:

“Visit our website at www.beverlyhillspuppies.com.”

Our warranty does not cover:

“Buyer understands that this guarantee does not cover fleas, ticks, ear mites, coccidia, or kennel cough”

In our warranty the Buyer agrees that no other guarantees or warranties including those of merchantability have been expressed or implied by the seller. Furthermore by purchasing a puppy the Buyer agrees to hold the Seller harmless for all items and condition not stipulated in the agreement:

“By purchasing a puppy from Beverly Hills Puppies, Inc. both BUYER and SELLER understand and agree to all terms and conditions contained herein and hereby accept this agreement. Failure to comply with all the above terms and conditions will result in the SELLER having no recourse on the limited warranty stated in this agreement. The Buyer agrees that no other guarantees or warranties including those of merchantability have been either made expressly or implied by the SELLER. There are no guarantees or warranties which extend beyond the description of this written warranty. By purchasing a puppy from Beverly Hills Puppies, Inc. Buyer agrees to hold Seller harmless for all items and conditions not stipulated in this agreement.”

In summation, Lee Ann Dove has filed complaint with PayPal and PuppyFind requesting a reimbursement of medical expense. In her complaints PayPal and PuppyFind investigated to situation did not find fault on our part.

We now have two (2) warranties that cover all of our puppies:

1) The PAWS WARRANTY GUARANTEES maximum benefits illness payout of $1000.00 within the first 90 days. This PAWS WARRANTY covers most medical expenses.
2) The BEVERLY HILLS PUPPIES, INC. guarantees life threatening congenital defects.

Please visit our web site at www.beverlyhillspuppies.com.

Respectfully yours,
BEVERLY HILLS PUPPIES, INC.

Martin Leon
President.

• Sc
    ScummieFlirtyGirls Feb 16, 2010

Way to defend yourself, Mr. Douche Bag.

Breeding dogs for profit when millions upon millions of unwanted dogs are euthanized every year is disgustingly irresponsible and cruel. Does your contract verbiage include a Karma clause or maybe an Invincibly Ignorant clause, too? I didn't think so but it doesn't change the fact those concepts apply whether you want them to or not.

will take your money

I recently placed an ad on puppyfind.com to sell my American Pit Bull Terriers. They kept my posting up there...

puppy scamming

What's up with Puppy Find? I'm aware of the puppy mill problem but am mostly curious why they...

their big money comes from puppymills!

I bought a puppy from PuppyFind from a supposed breeder who turned out to not be a breeder but a puppymill...

Puppyfind will not address the report of an active Puppy Miller that is advertising on the Website

I have contacted PuppyFind.com customer service multiple times trying to give them information about an active puppy miller in Thailand. This person has plead guility to puppy abuse. I have directed Jessica, the Customer Service Manager to a blog that lists the complaints of numerous people and pictures of his kennel showing malnurished dogs of all ages with open wounds. I have had the Thailand rescuse contact Jessica requesting what kind of information that Puppyfind would deem conclusive as evidence of his abuse. Jessica has not addressed this. I have requested that my complaint be taken to a higher level, but Jessica will not comment on that, neither will she give me information on how to do this. There seems to be no oversite at all. I am unable to find any sort of contact number for Puppyfind. I feel that a website that affects so many people and so many helpless animals should make it their responsibility to listen and investigate any and all complaints and not stick their heads in the sand, when their is ample evidence that something is wrong. This is not the case with PuppyFind, they seem to be more concerned with collecting monthly ad fees. They take no responsiblity to protect their clients.

Rose M. Woodward

Marina Pimenova Feb 11, 2008

I'm from Ukraine!!! My name is Marina Pimenova and I have the most brilliant nursery in Ukraine called deFageiro. I have puppies for sale from Sasquehanna Migrant & Vasilisa Ruah In Vifania! Here is my webpage... it is my nursery!!! Welcome!!! www.defageiro.com price (from 500 to 1000$).

• Li
    LISA WILSON May 18, 2019

@Marina Pimenova So trashy... take out and ad a spend 20 freaking dollars How classless is this crap

• Pu
    Puppyfindfraud.com Jan 09, 2009

They have their contact information hidden, but it is listed on the website puppyfindfraud.com

puppy with sarcoptic mange!

I posted a message on the breeders web page letting others know that I bought a chahuahua from a breeder...

slow response to problems!

I asked puppyfind to remove a seller review I wrote on bulldog alley. So I could write a new one. Well they removed the one I wrote, but wont allow me to write a new one, thus giving bulldog alley a 5 star rating... I have emailed puppyfind support staff many times with no response. I find that interesting. Bulldog alley is scamming people and puppyfind wont do anything? Stay away from bulldog alley /jenny you will get a dog with no papers!!!

• Pa
    paige Mar 10, 2008

I see that you whatever issue you had with Puppyfind must have been resolved because I see a review on Bulldog ally/jenny that is negative and by a Stacey in August of 2007. Is that you? I hope things worked out okay for you and at least your review is showing. Good luck!

• Ki
    Kim Witt Jun 18, 2008

Puppy Find does not care if people are being scammed or laws are being broken. I reported to them a puppy broker who is breaking major CDC importing laws and they would not do anything about them. Why would they, they are making money off these puppies too

[Resolved] scam site!

Beware of the many pet sellers and so called Kennels on this website. I have been researching this site, and...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices