Menu
BirdsNow Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

BirdsNow
reviews & complaints

www.birdsnow.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.5 20 Reviews

BirdsNow Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
10 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with BirdsNow at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of BirdsNow. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Newest BirdsNow reviews & complaints

V
12:43 am EDT

BirdsNow Buyer Beware: My Terrible Experience with BirdsNow

I recently bought a bird from BirdsNow for a whopping 900 bucks. I was pretty excited to get my new feathered friend, but things quickly went south. After the supposed shipping, I was asked to cough up another 1000 dollars for a refundable deposit to cover some kind of shipping cage and insurance. I was hesitant, but I did it anyway.

Fast forward a bit and it's been two hours past the delivery time and still no bird in sight. I tried to contact the seller and the shipper, but they weren't responding to any of my messages. I was starting to get worried. To make matters worse, all the airport contacts were closed at that point.

I decided to take action and contacted Venmo to stop the payment, and my bank to dishonor it. I wasn't about to let these people take my hard-earned money and leave me birdless. I even recorded all the conversations and texts as proof to report them.

Let me tell you, this was a nightmare. I would not recommend using this seller at all. Buyer beware!

E
12:32 am EDT

BirdsNow BirdsNow: A Community for Bird Lovers and Enthusiasts

I gotta say, BirdsNow is a pretty sweet site for us bird lovers. I'm a canary breeder and I've been using this site to help sell my babies. Let me tell ya, it's been a real lifesaver. I don't ship birds, so I only sell ones that are in tip-top shape. I always encourage my customers to come and see several birds before they make a decision. That way, they can choose the best one for their needs and wants.

One thing I really appreciate about BirdsNow is that it's not just a place to buy and sell birds. It's also a community of bird lovers who are always willing to help each other out. I've gotten some great advice from other breeders on the site, and I've even made a few friends along the way.

When it comes to buying a bird, it's important to find a seller who really cares about their birds. I always take the time to help my customers get the best bird for their situation. I'll even give them advice on how to get their new bird on the same schedule as their other pets, so there's less stress for everyone involved.

If you're thinking about buying a bird, make sure you find a seller who is willing to answer your questions and help you out even after you take the bird home. And if you can, try to avoid shipping birds. It can be pretty dangerous, and it's always better to see the bird in person before you make a decision.

Overall, I'd say BirdsNow is a great resource for anyone who loves birds. Whether you're a breeder, a seller, or just a bird enthusiast, you'll find plenty of helpful information and friendly people on this site. So go ahead and check it out!

S
10:50 pm EDT

BirdsNow Smooth Selling Experience on BirdsNow: A Personal Review

I've been using BirdsNow for a good three years now and I gotta say, it's been a pretty smooth ride. I ain't never had no problems with the site, and I've been able to sell my birds with ease. Now, I ain't no expert, but it seems pretty obvious that if someone's looking to buy a bird, they should probably check out the seller's state license and Better Business Bureau ratings before they go ahead and send any money. I mean, that's just common sense, right?

Personally, I never ship my birds. I just can't imagine someone buying a pet without even seeing it first. How do they know if it's healthy or if it's got a good personality? It just don't make no sense to me. And I ain't the only one who thinks like that. Most of the good bird breeders out there ain't shipping parrots or cockatiels no more, thanks to all them bird flu regulations. It's just too dang hard to do it right now.

Now, I know there's some folks out there who've had some bad experiences with BirdsNow. But let me tell ya, that ain't the site's fault. It's them scammers who are using the site to rip people off. BirdsNow ain't responsible for them crooks. So, if you're thinking of buying a bird off the site, just make sure you do your research and use your noggin. And if you're selling birds, well, just keep doing what you're doing. BirdsNow is a good site, and it's been good to me.

Is BirdsNow legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals BirdsNow as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, BirdsNow stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering BirdsNow should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

BirdsNow earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: BirdsNow achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

BirdsNow has received 3 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Birdsnow.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows BirdsNow website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Birdsnow.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Birdsnow.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with BirdsNow, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

A trust mark has been identified for a birdsnow.com, but it is important to verify the trust mark and its source to ensure that it is legitimate. Ensure that the trust mark is genuine by clicking on it and verifying its authenticity through the issuing organization's website.

BirdsNow website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While BirdsNow has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 10 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • BirdsNow protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to BirdsNow. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
F
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

BirdsNow BirdsNow Scam Alert: Beware of Fraudulent Sellers and Shipment Companies

I had a really bad experience with BirdsNow. I wanted to buy two birds and found a seller on the website. The pictures looked great, but when I received the birds, they were not the same as in the pictures. I paid $500 for them, but they were not worth it. I tried to contact the seller, but they did not respond. I found out that the owner's name is Mellisa and the shipment people are colleagues. The ad number is ***.

I sent the money by MoneyGram to the receiver named Kom Loise in Baltimore MD. I spoke to the person, but he still kept the money. He told me that he needed $900 more for insurance and that I would get reimbursed when my birds were delivered to my home the next day. I trusted him and sent the money, but it was too late. Before I realized it was a scam, the person disappeared.

I am really disappointed with BirdsNow. If they cannot protect their users, they should be shut down. I lost a lot of money and did not get the birds I wanted. I hope that others will be careful when using this website.

If you come across a fraud parrot owner with the phone number ***699 and email ***@hotmail.com, do not trust them. They are scammers. The same goes for the fraud shipment company with the phone number ***147 and email ***@usa.com. Be careful and do not fall for their tricks.

BirdsNow Frustrating Experience with BirdsNow: My Review

I gotta say, I've been trying to sell my three baby Lilac Crown Parrots for a couple of weeks now, and BirdsNow has been playing games with me! I mean, come on, guys, I just want to list my birds for sale! They keep sending my questions back with no info, and they lied to me and said I had an ad up. But I can't find it anywhere! This is not a false review, folks. This is my current experience with BirdsNow.

Now, I've dealt with them before and they were professional and got results. But I'm confused about their service to me this time around. It's like they're showing cruelty about my innocent, sincere request to list my baby Lilac Amazon's for sale. I don't know what's going on, but I'm not happy about it.

If you're lucky enough to have them place an ad for you, then it's a great site. But for me, it's been a frustrating experience. I just want to sell my birds, you know? If you're interested, you can reach me at ***@gmail.com. My birds were born on June 5th, 2020 and the next few days. They're hand-fed, smart, and starting to talk. So, if you're looking for some great birds, hit me up!

D

BirdsNow Beware of Scammers Selling African Greys on BirdsNow: A Review

I gotta say, BirdsNow ain't the ones doing the scamming. It's them "sellers" you gotta watch out for. Not all of 'em, mind you, but especially the ones sellin' them African Greys. First off, if the price is too good to be true, it probably is. Scammers! Them African Greys are worth a pretty penny, so if they're advertisin' 'em for under a grand, you best believe it's a scam. Them birds are in high demand, so you could easily get double that for 'em. Second red flag: their responses don't make no sense and they're all over the place. They'll give you bogus numbers and addresses, so you gotta do your research, research, research! Third red flag: they want the money up front. That's a big no-no. And fourth red flag: them pictures they're showin' ya might not even be theirs. They could be stealin' 'em from somewhere else on the internet. So be careful who you buy from and always do your research!

L

BirdsNow Positive Experience with BirdsNow: Responsive and Legitimate Seller

I just wanted to share my experience with BirdsNow. I haven't actually purchased a bird yet, but I have been in contact with a seller who seems to be legitimate. They are selling two parakeets and have been very responsive to my questions over the past few weeks. I appreciate that they have not asked for any money upfront and have suggested that I pick up the birds in person.

I am waiting for quarantine to end before I make the trip to see the birds, but I feel confident that they will be healthy and well-cared for based on the information the seller has provided. They have even shared details about each bird's personality, which makes me feel like they are genuine.

Of course, there is always a small chance that something could go wrong - maybe the birds won't be as friendly as I hope, or there could be some other issue. But overall, I am optimistic about this purchase and excited to bring the birds home with me.

One thing to keep in mind is that the current pandemic may be affecting sales on BirdsNow and other similar sites. It's possible that there may be fewer in-person sales happening right now, so it's important to be patient and flexible when making arrangements.

Overall, I would recommend BirdsNow to anyone looking to purchase a bird. The site seems to have a good selection of birds available, and the sellers I have interacted with have been helpful and responsive. Just be sure to do your due diligence and ask plenty of questions before making a purchase.

B
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

BirdsNow Buyer Beware: Scammers on BirdsNow Selling Fake Birds with No Accountability

This website, BirdsNow, is a place where people can sell birds, but be careful because not all of them are legit. Some of the sellers on this website are scammers. For example, there is someone selling African Grey parrots that are not like the description at all. They won't let you see the bird before you buy it, and when you get it, it's not the same bird that was pictured. They use the same picture and description to sell other birds too. Once they have your money, they disappear and you can't get in touch with them. When you try to report this kind of activity, the website doesn't do anything about it. It's like they don't care. You can't even contact anyone who runs the website. It's frustrating because they must know what's going on, but they don't do anything to stop it.

If you're looking for a bird, it's better to spend your money with a reputable breeder. Don't buy from this website! And if you see a seller named Steve in Fairfax who is selling an African Grey, don't buy it. It's all a lie. The bird you get won't look anything like the picture or the description. In fact, this bird has a seriously deformed right foot that was never mentioned. You can't even see the bird because they give it to you in a little carrier.

Overall, be careful when buying birds online. Not all sellers are honest, and some websites don't do enough to protect their customers. It's better to do your research and find a reputable breeder who can provide you with a healthy and happy bird.

J
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

BirdsNow Beware of BirdsNow: A Complete Scam Selling Birds and Harassing Customers

BirdsNow is a website that claims to sell birds, but it is a complete scam! I recently had a terrible experience with them and I want to warn others so they don't fall for the same trap. The man who contacted me claimed to be a pastor whose wife had died and he was selling hyacinth macaws because they reminded him of her. He gave me two phone numbers, ***452 and ***069, both with middle eastern accents, and said the transport company was called Welco Welco. The names he used were John Anderson and Billy Williams, and he used two email addresses, ***@gmail.com and ***@gmail.com. These people were extremely harassing and used emotional tactics to try to get more money out of me. They even sent me pictures of their private parts and sexually harassed me when I refused to give them more money. I filed a police report and they still refused to refund my deposit. They even cursed at the police!

BirdsNow uses ads on websites like Craigslist to lure people in. They took down approximately 20 ads by this number. I found out that the company they use for their numbers is called Bandwidth Network Fraud Investigations and they are investigating this scam. I received an email from David Stivers, who wanted more information about the scam. I unblocked the number ***452 and they started calling me again, demanding that I make an advertisement for them under this number and they would return my money. They said to just put a puppy on Craigslist in my area and forward the link. I immediately updated the police.

I found out that I am not the only one who has had a bad experience with BirdsNow. There are many other people who have been scammed by them. I found a blog post about a woman who was scammed by them and she wrote about her experience. I also found a classified ad for Maine Coon kittens for sale that used the same phone number, ***365, as the BirdsNow scam.

In conclusion, do not trust BirdsNow! They are a complete scam and will do anything to get more money out of you. They are extremely harassing and will even sexually harass you if you refuse to give them more money. I hope that my experience will help others avoid falling for this scam.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

BirdsNow BirdsNow Scam: My Terrible Experience Buying a Blue and Gold Macaw Online

I had a terrible experience with BirdsNow. I was looking to buy a Blue and Gold Macaw and found a seller on their website. At first, the seller seemed genuine and told me a sad story about his wife and son passing away. He said that the bird reminded him too much of them and he needed to sell it. He asked for $900, which I agreed to pay.

We talked on the phone a few times, and he wanted to make sure I was a good owner. He even asked me to show him where the bird would be living. I sent him half the payment through CashApp, and he said he would take the bird to the shipping company right away.

The shipping company, Sonatrach Livestock Relocators, called me and said that the cage the seller used was not suitable for shipping. They said the bird needed a climate-controlled cage and a mandatory vaccine shot before it could travel. They asked me to send $800, promising to refund me as soon as I signed the transfer of ownership.

I contacted the seller, who acted like he was upset and told me to send the money. Meanwhile, the shipping company kept texting me, saying that the seller was getting upset and calling them. They even gave me a new name to send the money to through Venmo and Paypal.

The bird was supposed to arrive the next morning, but I received a text from the shippers saying that the bird was now in Utah and needed insurance to be shipped across the state. The amount was $1250, but the seller acted like he was furious about this. I said I was done and not going to send another dime.

The shippers kept calling me, promising that it would be totally refundable when the bird was delivered. The seller called me and asked me to send them $500, promising that it would be the last thing I had to spend. The shippers told me over and over again that I would receive my bird the next day.

The next morning, I received a text from the shippers saying that the bird was not in Texas and that I needed to fax them a Ministry of Livestock permit. They said that if it was not done in 24 hours, the bird would be destroyed, and I would be subject to a $30,000 fine.

I decided to cut my losses and told the seller I was done. In total, I was out $1750. A couple of days later, the seller texted me again, saying he had received his bird back and would ship it to me through USPS. I didn't believe him and told him to give the bird a pet under the wing for me.

The moral of the story is to never buy online and only buy in person. It was a total nightmare, and I learned my lesson.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

BirdsNow Review of BirdsNow: Good Website, but Sellers Need to Improve Listing Practices

BirdsNow is a website that sells birds. I think it's a good website, but sometimes it's hard to find what you're looking for. The problem isn't with the website itself, it's with the people who sell birds on the website. Some of them don't list their birds in a responsible way, which makes it hard to find the birds you want.

I think the website owner should take more responsibility for who lists birds on the website. It's not fair to the buyers to have to hunt through a bunch of crap just to find the bird they want.

Overall, I think BirdsNow is a good website, but it could be better if the sellers and the website owner took more responsibility.

G
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

BirdsNow BirdsNow Review: Overpriced and Untrustworthy - Buyer Beware!

BirdsNow is a website that sells birds. I recently came across this site and I have to say, I was not impressed. The prices for some of the birds were outrageous, like $700 for a Macaw! That's just crazy! I wouldn't trust anyone who is trying to sell a bird for that much money. It's a red flag for me.

Another thing that bothered me about BirdsNow is that they seem to be scammers. They copy and paste their answers to questions and have zero knowledge about bird nutrition. That's a big problem because if you're going to buy a bird, you want to make sure that the seller knows what they're talking about. You don't want to end up with a sick bird because the seller didn't know how to take care of it properly.

Also, they demand that you use cash app for shipping and documentation of the birds. That's just sketchy. I would never trust someone who wants me to use a payment method that's not secure. It's just not worth the risk.

If you're thinking about buying a bird, I would recommend buying it in person. That way, you can see the bird and make sure that it's healthy before you buy it. Don't trust anyone who wants you to buy a bird without seeing it first. It's just not worth the risk.

Overall, I would not recommend BirdsNow. They seem to be scammers who don't know anything about bird nutrition. If you're looking for a bird, I would recommend finding a reputable breeder or pet store instead.

T
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

BirdsNow BirdsNow Review: A Total Scam - Don't Waste Your Time or Money!

I gotta say, I was pretty disappointed with BirdsNow. I mean, I was really excited to find a website where I could buy birds, but it turned out to be a total scam. I'm not even kidding, I knew right away that something was fishy. But hey, I don't want other people to fall for the same thing, so I'm writing this review to warn you all.

So here's the deal. If you're thinking about buying a bird from BirdsNow, you should definitely check their cell number first. I found this website called freecarrierlookup.com that lets you see if a number is a voice-over IP or not a major carrier. And let me tell you, if it's one of those things, it's probably a scam. I mean, why would a legit bird seller be using a fake phone number, right?

But that's not even the worst part. When I tried to buy a bird from BirdsNow, they told me I could have it shipped to me. And I was like, cool, that sounds convenient. But then I started thinking, wait a minute, how do I know this bird is even real? And how do I know it's going to be healthy? I mean, what if it's sick or something? And then I realized, oh crap, I should only be picking up birds in person. That way I can see them with my own eyes and make sure everything's legit.

So yeah, long story short, don't waste your time with BirdsNow. It's a total scam and you'll just end up disappointed. If you really want a bird, go to a legit pet store or find a reputable breeder. Trust me, it's not worth the risk.

K

BirdsNow BirdsNow Review: Scammers Everywhere, Not Worth the Risk

This website, BirdsNow, is not good at all. I was really disappointed with how they run things. All I found on there were scammers, and it seems like the website doesn't even care about it. It's really sad because there are people out there with good hearts who just want to find a bird to love and take care of. But instead, they end up getting scammed and losing their money.

I will never use this website again. I found out that many of the pictures that were sent to me were actually from Instagram and Facebook. It's just not right. I think that BirdsNow needs to do a better job of making sure that the people who use their website are legitimate and not just trying to scam others.

Overall, I would not recommend this website to anyone. It's just not worth the risk of getting scammed. There are other websites out there that are much better and safer to use. So, if you're looking for a bird, I would suggest looking elsewhere.

J

BirdsNow Beware of Scammers on BirdsNow: My Experience and Warning

Yo, listen up folks. I gotta warn ya about BirdsNow. There's a bunch of scammers on there, so be careful. I've called 'em out on it like six times already, but they keep comin' back. They even asked me to do the research for 'em, can you believe that? I gave 'em the name and copied the add, but they still don't do nothin' about it. So, just keep your eyes peeled and don't fall for any of their tricks.

D
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

BirdsNow Scam Alert: Beware of African Grey Parrot Seller on BirdsNow Only Accepting Walmart Payments

I gotta tell ya, folks, I had a real bad experience with ***181 on BirdsNow. They was sellin' African Grey parrots and I was real interested. But then they said they only take payments through Walmart, and that seemed real fishy to me. Then they said their wife was sick and they had to get rid of the birds, but I ain't buyin' it. It's all a big ol' scam, and I don't want nobody else to get taken in by it.

So listen up, y'all: don't send no money to nobody unless there's a paper trail, like with Paypal or somethin'. Don't fall for these scams, 'cause they're just tryin' to take your hard-earned cash. Stick with reputable sellers and you'll be just fine.

B

BirdsNow Beware of Scammers on BirdsNow: Tips for Safe Bird Buying

BirdsNow is a website that claims to be local, but don't believe everything you read. Some sellers will tell you they've relocated and ask you to send money for shipping. They'll even change the bird names and locations in their emails to make it seem like they're different sellers. When you ask them questions, they won't respond back. It's important to be cautious when dealing with these sellers. If you're going to buy a bird, make sure you only do cash on delivery (COD) upon inspection. And don't forget to make copies of all your text discussions.

E

BirdsNow BirdsNow: A Site to Avoid for Buying and Selling Birds

I gotta say, I ain't too impressed with how this website is run. Seems like all they do is steal, even from the owner of the site! They go and swipe from the breeders who post their birds and even from the customers. Ain't that just low? I wouldn't recommend using this site to post your birds or to buy from BirdsNow. You gotta trust your instincts and go to a real website or breeder. BirdsNow just ain't worth it. I highly suggest you go somewhere else. Don't use, buy, or post birds on BirdsNow.

L

BirdsNow BirdsNow Scam Alert: My $500 Loss and Warning to Others

I had a really bad experience with BirdsNow. I was trying to buy two birds and ended up getting scammed out of $500. The pictures on the website were not accurate and the seller turned out to be from Cameroon, running a scam business. I sent the money through Western Union and even spoke to the person on the phone, but he still kept the money. He then told me that I needed to pay an additional $2300 for insurance and that I would get reimbursed when the birds were delivered the next day. I started to question him at that point, but it was too late. By the time I realized it was a scam, it was too late. I really think that this website needs to be shut down to prevent other people from getting scammed like I did.

G

BirdsNow Beware of BirdsNow: A Scam Website Selling Birds at Low Prices

BirdsNow is a website that claims to offer a wide variety of birds for sale at affordable prices. However, upon closer inspection, it becomes clear that this website is not to be trusted. While the prices may seem enticing, they are actually a ploy to lure unsuspecting customers into a scam.

The first red flag is the website's insistence on rushing customers to send payment. This is a common tactic used by scammers to prevent their victims from having time to think things through and realize that they are being taken advantage of. Additionally, the website does not provide any information about the birds themselves, such as their breed, age, or health status. This lack of transparency is another warning sign that something is not right.

Unfortunately, many people have fallen victim to this scam and have lost their hard-earned money in the process. It is important to be vigilant when shopping online and to always do your research before making a purchase. If something seems too good to be true, it probably is.

In conclusion, while BirdsNow may seem like a great place to buy birds, it is actually a scam that should be avoided at all costs. Don't be fooled by their low prices and rush tactics. Instead, take the time to find a reputable seller who can provide you with the information and support you need to make an informed decision. Stay safe and happy shopping!

BirdsNow Customer Reviews Overview

BirdsNow is a popular online marketplace that connects bird enthusiasts with reputable breeders and sellers across the United States. Our team has analyzed the reviews of BirdsNow and found that the majority of customers have had positive experiences with the platform.

One of the most commonly praised aspects of BirdsNow is the wide variety of bird species available for purchase. Customers have reported finding everything from parakeets to macaws, making it easy to find the perfect feathered friend for their home.

Additionally, many reviewers have noted the high level of customer service provided by BirdsNow. The platform offers a secure payment system and provides support throughout the entire purchasing process, ensuring that customers feel confident and informed every step of the way.

Another positive point mentioned in BirdsNow reviews is the quality of the birds themselves. Customers have reported receiving healthy, well-cared-for birds that are exactly as described by the seller.

Overall, BirdsNow has received overwhelmingly positive reviews from customers who appreciate the platform's wide selection, excellent customer service, and high-quality birds. If you're in the market for a new feathered friend, BirdsNow is definitely worth considering.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

BirdsNow contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with BirdsNow?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with BirdsNow Customer Service. Initial BirdsNow complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for BirdsNow above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about BirdsNow. Discuss the issues you have had with BirdsNow and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.