Having problems with PuppyFind?

PuppyFind Customer Service Contacts

10115 E Bell Rd Ste 107
PMB 195

Scottsdale, Arizona

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with PuppyFind Customer Service. Initial PuppyFind complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for PuppyFind above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about PuppyFind. Discuss the issues you have had with PuppyFind and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

PuppyFind Complaints & Reviews

Nov 16, 2020

PuppyFind — Sick dog

We spoke with a seller for about a half hour to 45 minutes about her Yorkiepoo's, she said she also had...

Nov 10, 2020

PuppyFind — Review process on puppyfind.com

I have been a member and pay my $19.99 a moth for over 3 years I have never had a complaint, or had to take a...

PuppyFindI am filing a complaint about getting scammed for using a puppy as their bait

we saw the puppy online it was, I though a good price from a breeder, their email said Vancouver WA, and the shipper was in the same area, both wanted the money to be sent on a Walmart card, when they got the money and we have no puppy, I filed with FBI / IC3, BBB file a complaint, PetScam.com and their will others, I hope these people get caught soon, you shouldn't have go thru this

PuppyFindnot the dog that was paid for

Janet Newuam paid for a Coton de Tuluear..Paid $2700.00 fo her..They even sent papers saying she was a "Show dog"..This dog is NOT even a "Coton de Tulaear! It came from Missoursi. Of course she loves the doggy now..But? Puppy Find needs to refund her money! What a scam!!

I wonder how many other people thay have taken money from under false pretenses?

This is terrible!!

RESOLVED

• PuppyFind's response · Nov 22, 2019

Hello,

It's unfortunate the buyer did not have a good experience with the seller they chose to contact.

PuppyFind.com is a bulletin board service and so we do not get involved in the transactions outside of the website.

The buyer is able to leave a review on the seller's account about their experience and if the seller did not follow their contract then the buyer might wish to take legal action.

The buyer did not pay PuppyFind.com for the dog. The buyer contacted the seller directly outside of the website and completed their transaction with the seller, so if they are seeking a refund they will need to resolve that directly with the seller they paid.

If the buyer has any questions please contact us at [email protected]

PuppyFind.com Support

• Js
        Jstmom May 17, 2020

I can't believe anyone is trying to blame puppyfind for this. It's like trying to blame your local newspaper for a puppy you bought from their ad. People, it's not hard to find a reputable person who has puppies, you should get regular updates and pics, that gives you some legal leverage- take them to small claims court if you were cheated.

Sep 08, 2019

PuppyFind — false advertisement of puppies for sale

The puppies identified are not for sale. When you contact them, they are convincing and talk you into sending...

Aug 01, 2019

PuppyFind — french bulldog

purchased two Frenchies from Sandor Nagy Registered in December/18. Still no papers. Last email he said if I...

Jul 28, 2019

PuppyFind — selling sick puppies

We purchased an Alaskan Malamute puppy from Rocky Mountain Malamutes AKA Rocky Mountain Biewer Terriers in...

PuppyFind.com — purchase of puppy

I recently purchased an American Eskimo cross breed with a Shiba Inu. The ad did not state that it was a...

PuppyFind — breeder sold me a deaf puppy with vision problems

Purchased a puppy from breeder VIOLET BINEGAR of East Peoria IL 12/15/17. Confirmed DEAF within 24 hours of...

PuppyFind — english mastiff breeder

On aug 7 me and my husband found a breeder on puppy find. Com, her names Kimberly McNeil Morin, we followed...

PuppyFind — puppy scam

I inquired about this puppy bulldog selling from a woman named Bonnie Craig asking $2500 for this puppy...

Garden City

PuppyFind — laura warren, valentino warren aka warren picazzov aka picazzo

Dishonest, disreputable people. Sold a puppy with parvo, and then said they weren't responsible because I...

Martha Elaine aka Elaine Orman — pomeranian "breeder" in california close to fresno

[protected] phone number Closest airport- Fresno Email [protected]@yahoo.com This Martha...

Puppyfind.com, LLC — advertising stolen property

I contacted puppyfind with an attorney letter that a woman in MO named Abbie Whatley was selling stolen...

www.puppyfind.comthe owner of the puppy didn't show up

I have found the puppy on www.puppyfind.com. The owner agreed to communicate only via email. She didn’t ask me for money and told that I could pay. When we would meet. Ok, I agreed and meet her in New York. She told me the flight details and never showed up. I’m glad that she didn’t ask me to pay upfront, but I want to warn other people as well.

RESOLVED

• Pu
          PuppyFind Support Jan 11, 2016

This is PuppyFind.com Customer Support. I'm sorry to hear the seller did not complete the transaction with you. PuppyFind.com is a bulletin board service and is only meant to initiate contact, so some times there are some bad eggs in the bunch. I do hope you were able to find a puppy from another seller. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions at [email protected]

PuppyFind.com — sam or wilma

I purchased a puppy on Sun(8-25) and took the puppy to the vet Thursday. This puppy not only has stage 2-3...

PuppyFind.com — harassment/slander from linda kaiser

I wrote a Negative complaint after purchasing a pup from Linda J Kaiser way back in Feb. 2012, that had...

PuppyFindscam

A complete scam. They will not allow you to post a negative review of a breeder. They get commissions on the dogs they sale. Stay away a complete scam!!!

• Tr
            Troy E Dec 28, 2013

Stay away from www.puppyfind.com, if you do find a breeder and they screw you and you want to write a bad review on www.puppyfind.com, first of all the breeder can take that review off and second www.puppyfind.com will want to dictate what you can and can not say, but if it is a good review you may say what ever you want, what ever PUPPYFIND, WHAT EVER.
            A letter from www.puppyfind.com:

Hello,

The documentation has been reviewed and your review for Ellen will be reactivated, but it will need to be rewritten to exclude any statements that are your opinion or not supported by documentation.

You will have to address each dog separately in your review because they were not purchased at the same time, and will only be able to post what was on the vet report.

For the first puppy you will have to include that at the initial vet visit the dog was presumed healthy, after 3 days the dog was treated for kennel cough, at 6 days was diagnosed with pneumonia, and after 3 months was diagnosed with demodex mange.

For the second puppy you can include that the puppy was treated for an upper respiratory infection and after 25 days was also diagnosed with demodex mange. You will also have to include that the contract does not cover bacterial infections.

Below is your original review. Please go over your statements, make the necessary changes, and submit your new review. If your review has not been resubmitted with in 60 days of this notice the case will be closed and your review will not be posted.

Review: After getting two puppies from Ellen Roberts, both puppies have had very bad cases of kennel cough. one puppy kennel cough went into pneumonia and the others has lasted 5 weeks with antibiotics from the vet. they both now have been diagnosed with demodex mange. Ellen Roberts puppy contract is a joke! These puppies are only 5 months old and they have all these problems. If you are a buy beware.

Please let me know once your review is posted so I can reactivate it.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.

Joanna
            PuppyFind.com Support

Comments

PuppyFind — worthless

I've tried to post a negative review of sabinehuntertrds.com, a breeder on puppyfind, who sold mea...

Akita for saleshipping pet from another country

Be aware of this rev edwin and mrs. Lola

I googled the number and several different types of complaints came up.

From: rev edwin <[protected]@yahoo.com>
          To:
          Sent: monday, april 15, 2013 9:49 am
          Subject:

Thanks for your interest towards my puppy. May the peace of the lord be with you. I quite appreciate your great interest towards my puppy. Yes she is still available. Jessy is a fully registered female puppy 12wks presently, well trained and up to date with all her shots. Also vet checked, medically certified and health guaranteed, lovely temperaments and very good with kids and other pets. I am rev edwin, I am under an international christian mission organization in the states known as sim (Serving in mission) where I studied to be a missionary of god. I am presently not in states. I was recently transfered to nigeria on a missionary assignment for god. Due to that its my first time of coming to nigeria, I needed someone to keep me company. I came along with jessy to keep me company. Presently my busy schedules and travels all over nigeria is not giving me the chance to take care of her. I am really not happy about adopting jessy out and she is not happy but really have no choice. I have prayed seriously about this and I am still waiting for the right person to take perfect care of jessy for me. I will be giving jessy out for free but $300usd will be paid for the shipping, handling and other charges for shipment to commence. Get back to me with your full shipping information which includes the following

Full name...?
          Address...?
          City...?
          State...?
          Zipcode...?
          Telephone number....?
          Nearest international airport...?

If you are interested in giving jessy a good home so that I can forward it down to my shipping agent for shipping arrangements to commence. I want you to promise me that you will take very good care of my puppy for me because that is all that really matters to me and also send me pictures of her to know how well she has been. Also give me a possibility and prove that jessy will be cared for.

You can also give me a call on +[protected] or [protected] I will be waiting to hear from you soonest

May god bless you
          Rev edwin

From: mrs lola
          To:
          Sent: sunday, april 14, 2013 8:54 pm
          Subject: re:

You're lucky to have mailed at this time because the
          Puppy has just been placed on adoption by one of my
          Customers, who went on a missionary transfer with the
          West african missionaries, west africa. He is giving the
          Pup up for adoption for $300 because he cant take good
          Care of the pup due to his busy and tight schedule at
          Church and at his missionary work. All he wants is
          Someone that's homely and a caring person to adopt this
          Young and lovely human best friend." he will give the
          Puppy to you if you promise to take good care of the
          Puppy. He needs a neat and caring home for his puppy
          Because he really wants the puppy to go to a good home.
          If you are willing to take the pup contact the rev at
          [protected]@yahoo.com