Publix Supermarketspoor customer service

B

A manager by the name of Jesse Palmer said he could not help me pack my groceries into my cardue to the rain.I told him i was going to call corporate and he said feel free to, oh and by the way my name is Jesse palmer and im the manager of this joint.

safetyman Dec 21, 2008

It is true, Publix does have a corporate policy to suspend carry out service during a time in which thunder and lightning are present. Surely you can understand it is for the associate's safety, and not to inconvenience the customer.

• Da
    daydr3am Dec 27, 2008

That's pretty awful. I can understand why the manager did not help you, but a good manager (or any associate) would have put on his raincoat and load your groceries into your vehicle regardless of rain.

Maui Dec 27, 2008

I don't believe this for one minute!
    She must have been one rude shopper as Pubix has more customer service and class than most.
    Why would u want someone to treat you like royalty and go out in the rain when u must go to your car
    Get a life!!!

• Wh
    Whiner May 23, 2009

I don't believe this either. I'm far from feeble and they've offered to help me with my cart of groceries more times than not, even though I turn down the help every time.

• Az
    Azanys Nov 18, 2009

Well I am a manager at Publix and I know Jesse and we take our job serious and work well over 50 hours a week. We are all trained to be dedicated to our customers at all times but also if it's raining you as a person should have courtesy to another human being and get wet yourself not the person that will have to stay probably another eight hours in wet clothes.
    Really it's where shopping is a pleasure but sometimes we can't please everyone no matter how hard we try.

Chedder Dec 09, 2009

I can say the same about Jesse Palmer he is a dedicated worker and believes in helping the customer as I am also a Manager for publix and we do take our job seriously, We do our best to assure the customers satisfaction.

• Pa
    patsygirl001 Dec 22, 2009

i work for publix and believe the customer on this. The rudest, laziest people in my store are the managers

• Gr
    Gregratsby78 Apr 11, 2012

This is total b.s. this customer obviously has a problem with Jesse, lol he would never say anything like that. Get a life buddy!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices