Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com Logo

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com

Having problems with Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com?

+1 800 459 4724 (General Questions)
+1 800 392 4190 (Sweepstakes Scams)
+1 800 476 4724 (Website/Tech Issues)
101 Winners Circle

Request Your PCH Account Number or Customer ID Number
+1 800 566 4724

Complaints & Reviews

entering for 8-10 years!!! o winnings

Just as I stated above...I have been entering the pch sweeps for 8 plus years. I have purchased once. I have...

matched and did not win!

I played soccer scratch off on pch lotto. It said to match the picture and you win a prize. I matched the...

spam e-mails and constantmisleading pch.com e-mails

I keep receiving e-mails from this pch.com stating I need to confirm my entry by this date and that date...

sweepstakes winnings

I have recieved a letter stating that i have won 250, 000 dollars in the microsoft / pch sweepstakes lottery...

entry deadline reg.

I have recieved numerous invites from PCH about the upcoming sweepstakes. Now that it's drawing to a...

don't trust them!

We are pleased to announce you as one of the 5 lucky winners of the Publishers Clearing House Monthly draw...

multiple billing scams

I ordered a number of items from Publishers Clearing House and in the beginning the products shipped were the ones I ordered and paid for. Then I began receiving items I did not order and returned them immediately. I began to receive bills for the returned items and tried to reach PCH many times and returned their bills with letters. Finally, I paid the bill simply to avoid a problem with my credit as they threatened me with a collection agency. They cashed the check, but now they are billing me again for more money and will not inform me why only the threatening remarks.

Now, they are calling a phone number belonging to the people who live in another house on my street and leaving threatening messages for me. I don't know how they got that phone number since it is not even listed under my name. I don't even know them and they are being harassed by PCH and it is so embarrassing. This neighbor is threatening to file a complaint against me with our police department.

Someone needs to advocate for people like since there are thousands of us. If you look at this website you will see what I mean: http://www.consumeraffairs.com/misc/publishers_clearinghouse.html

Please help people like me who have no where else to turn.

Thank you.

• Ji
    Jim King Feb 08, 2010

same thing is happening to me

• So
    someone2 Jun 01, 2010

PCH SUCKS! AS DOES IAA, WHICH ARE NOTHING BUT SCAMS. IF THEY BILL ME AND KEEP WANTING MONEY FOR THINGS I HAVE ALREADY PAID FOR, THEY ARE NOT GETTING IT!

• moonlightlady339 Jan 31, 2011

PCH is absolutely the WORST company to deal with. All I did was order a Berber rug. I paid the first part of the three part payments with a money order, and paid the rest out online with a VISA. They sent SIX payments dues after the darn thing was PAID OUT!!! On top of which, I ordered a mailsorter for my husband's office, and it never came, and they never even checked on it, or gave us a reason why. Do they hire drug addicts or what? I don't know. WORST people I've ever dealt with, won't deal with them again.

letter of congratulations

Dear Sir I recieved a letter of congratulations about winning a lotto
of $5.ooo.ooo.00 USD the postage stamp is from canada.
I guess this is a scam would fax the letter is you would like.Can you let me know what to do.
There is also a check for $4450 for processing and legal fees.And that I should not show the letter to anyone
S.Wilkins

unsolicited call on cell phone

I received a phone call today on my cell from a man claiming to be calling from "Publisher's Clearing House"...a Mr. Allenson. The phone number was [protected]. I looked up the area code and it was listed as "Jamaica"...a split from another area code. He stated that I needed to call him back immediately. That a package from the clearing house was "on it's way!". I haven't filled anything out from them. I am guessing that this is another "scam" to have people call and then they are billed unreal $ amounts on their phones. BEWARE!!!

Resolved milldewed goods

I ordered Potholders Value Pack. When received, the potholders are smelly, milldewed. After putting them through wash and dry cycles, the smell still remains. I have a bill for $21.95 for shoddy, smelly articles. I will probably have to pay for these unusuable items, but will not order anything from this company again.

• Ro
    Ronald Hartwig May 29, 2010

I never have ordered the potholders, I can get things like that cheaper at the Family Dollar down the street - but I did order the Diabetic Socks (buy two pairs and get two pairs free) got them quick and they're in fine shape, feel great too!!! Ronald Hartwig

Resolved terrible experience

Publishers Clearing House insists that I still owe them money for a dvd in spite of the fact that I have submitted hard-copy documentation that the alleged debt has already been paid in full. Their response indicated that my payment 'was applied to another order... .'

To date PCH has failed to produce a detailed statement indicating to me HOW and WHEN/WHERE my payment(s) have been APPLIED and to which purchase(s)! PCH has clearly demonstrated to me their indifference to fairly addressing customer concerns. Now, my alleged debt has been turned over to a collection agency.

I have filed a formal dispute with the collection agency in which I enclosed a copy of my supporting documentation indicating to them that their debt collection notice is invalid.

I have assembled and maintained, over time, an extensive file documenting every transaction with PCH in anticipation of possibly having to confront an issue such as this. I can assure you that there will be no future transactions with PCH!

• Fa
    falesha Feb 28, 2011

I have been playing games all morning and the game just cut off in the middle of my game when trying to log back in it refuses to let me in !!!1when updating information it refused to do so. ive earned alot of tokens playing games and refuse to start all over .pch games should update information and the tokens you have earned should also be there. my computer has been infected, with all kinds of viruses glitches etc. customer service status is at 0!!! why would pch.com not correct the problems????? stop freezing peoples computers etc. it takes the fun out of pch totally!!! being plying for years and tired of their mishaps that causes headaches!!!

• Al
    albert j willey Feb 05, 2013

the same things happen when i do the games also & i have only 2 hours on the computer aday at the library & they are really pissing me off i hardly won any money even small amounts i really wouldn't mind small amounts but i didn't win nothing yet this company is really something else if i don't win anything soon i am going to the better bussiness buerueo

• need to change my mailing address from a po box. lanny ross, 446 sunset street, san andreas, calif 95249

• no comment, just wanted to give you correct mailing adress in case of winning, otherwise it is a po bx where we receive maile

• lanny ross house adress is 446 sunset st, san andreas, ca 95249 this is where you deliver our prize.

Resolved received item not ordered

I was sent and charged with an item I did not order, sent a letter referring to this problem, reply was that I did order the item and to send the payment. I want to see a copy of the information I gave this company varifyig that I ordered this item # 5448A4-Pet Nail Trimmer. I offered to send this back but expect the shipping cost to be paid by company Publisher's Clearing House.

email address is saarstruck @comcast.net

• De
    demers99 May 20, 2009

The only way you will receive something is if your order it through the mail, phone, or internet. You just dont randomly receive an item. People are stupid. Folks that dont remember stuff needs to write crap down they order.

• To
    Tommie Jun 01, 2009

It is never give to anyone that really need it.
    Never see anyone from the southern states!
    I could sure use it as much as those rich people that win. Come see what I live in and the real life.

Resolved spam

I have notified them before about all the Spam i have been getting on my computer but they refuse to take my...

Resolved having to search for a product to buy before I can enter

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0033_01C92CA8.7B7828D0 Content-Type...

Resolved merchandise not ordered & a return

I to have purchased items from them & then twice they sent me items I did not order. I called the first time...

is this real or is this some dream

My grandmother played publishers Clearing House when I was a child.And I told her I would make sure I, or...

a delinquent notice after I sent a check and no statement of the check sent

I just received a delinquency notice-
order # [protected]
for magazines received..
I have sent a check for $10. oo on 9/6...
I did not receive a statement from PCH stating
they got the ten dollars..
Please check that the check arrived and send
a new statement ASAP!
Thanks,
wec

did not order item

I entered your contest and then you showed I had placed an order which I did not. I don't know from the...

pch claims that I placed order when submitting daily entry prizewinner confirmation

I logged onto the daily pch entry prizewinners competition. I confirmed my entry, as I have done many...

Resolved bad service

I have been dealing with pch for months now. I entered the contest online and sometimes ordered items. then, I started getting items that I hd not ordered, although I was billed for them. I e-mailed that I had not ordered these and if they would send me a pre postage label, they would be returned. I was told that it is not their practice to pay return postage. I had already been charged postage when it was mailed. I then received another unordered item-same thing all over again. me writting and them saying I ordered upon entering contest. I had ordered an item and paid for it upon ordering, using a credit card. after all this other happened, I got a bill for the item I had paid for!! now, they tell me (three times) that they did not receive the money and would I please send them my credit card statement. I told them no way and to leave me alone. I had already asked to be removed from all their mailings 4 times. today, I got another one, asking for my credit card statement. I checked twice and my credit card was paid to them on 7/07/08.

This company is the pits to deal with. sstill not settled.

• Valerie Aug 11, 2008

I get three different mailings for the same drawing ocurring on the same date. Should I fill one of the mailings for one entry or should I send all three mailings for three entries. I was wondering if I was wasting my time mailing all three for one entry.

• Valerie Oct 01, 2008

I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH PCH FOR MONTHS NOW. I ENTERED THE CONTEST ONLINE AND SOMETIMES ORDERED ITEMS. THEN, I STARTED GETTING ITEMS THAT I HD NOT ORDERED, ALTHOUGH I WAS BILLED FOR THEM. I E-MAILED THAT I HAD NOT ORDERED THESE AND IF THEY WOULD SEND ME A PRE POSTAGE LABEL, THEY WOULD BE RETURNED. I WAS TOLD THAT IT IS NOT THEIR PRACTICE TO PAY RETURN POSTAGE. I HAD ALREADY BEEN CHARGED POSTAGE WHEN IT WAS MAILED. I THEN RECEIVED ANOTHER UNORDERED ITEM-SAME THING ALL OVER AGAIN.ME WRITTING AND THEM SAYING I ORDERED UPON ENTERING CONTEST. I HAD ORDERED AN ITEM AND PAID FOR IT UPON ORDERING, USING A CREDIT CARD. AFTER ALL THIS OTHER HAPPENED, I GOT A BILL FOR THE ITEM I HAD PAID FOR!! NOW, THEY TELL ME (THREE TIMES) THAT THEY DID NOT RECEIVE THE MONEY AND WOULD I PLEASE SEND THEM MY CREDIT CARD STATEMENT. I TOLD THEM NO WAY AND TO LEAVE ME ALONE. I HAD ALREADY ASKED TO BE REMOVED FROM ALL THEIR MAILINGS 4 TIMES. TODAY, I GOT ANOTHER ONE, ASKING FOR MY CREDIT CARD STATEMENT. I CHECKED TWICE AND MY CREDIT CARD WAS PAID TO THEM ON 7/07/08.

THIS COMPANY IS THE PITS TO DEAL WITH. SSTILL NOT SETTLED.

• Ce
    cebra Feb 14, 2010

They scam in order for you to buy their junk - I got a damged item - its was a suitcase and the leg was torn off. I did not pay for it.

• Ce
    cebra Feb 14, 2010

I HAVE WASTED SO MUCH TIME AND ENERGY - i ORDERED AND FILLED OUT AND DID EVERYSINGLE STEP ANSWERED EVERY MAIL - I WAS TOLD THEY WERE COMING TO MY AREA AND CONVINCED. TO FIND OUT A LADY IN NJ FINALLY WON - YOU TALK ABOUT BEING PISSED OFF.

ANYTHING ELSE I GET FROM THEM IS GOING IN THE GARBAGE!!!

joe flinspach Aug 25, 2012

I like to enter your sweepstakes but i am not into all the surveys i don't have the funds to pay for the gifts i eith

er enter without all that survey and wanting all the time or don't email me if i have to pay money

• I am pissed off, about your 5, 000 a week contest. I get almost finished and they shove a bunch of printing up, and they won't let,
    me finish it. This happens on the 2nd part. They won't accept my entry. Why are they doing this?
    "Your not supposed to have to buy every time to enter." [email protected]