Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com Logo

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com

Having problems with Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com?

+1 800 459 4724 (General Questions)
+1 800 392 4190 (Sweepstakes Scams)
+1 800 476 4724 (Website/Tech Issues)
101 Winners Circle

Request Your PCH Account Number or Customer ID Number
+1 800 566 4724

Complaints & Reviews

Resolved stay away

This crappy web-site doesn't even have a contact service for you to complain to, which sucks. But my original complaint is that the stupid coupon printer that they have you download from their web-site will not work with my computer and/or printer, which may not be their fault. But why make it so hard to print a damn coupon? I spent over two hours trying to print 5 coupons(this worked just fine the day before). I am never going to use this horrible service again. They suck, mostly they are trying to get you to "pimp" their stupid lottery for desperate people wanting to win big! What a joke. Steer clear of this web-site, they just plain suck.

• De
    dejordo Apr 18, 2010

hello my name is London and,
    I am fed up of getting strange letters
    and strange e-mails.my whole entire
    computer is effected with 100, 000 virses.
    who ever is playing these games with my
    life I would ask you to stop or I am taking
    this to court, I am already mental from
    decades of lies I do not deserved to be lied
    to like no else does.thank you

Resolved 75000 tokens cannot be redeemed says:

I have tried to get in touch with these people for 3 months. They say I am not a US resident. I have never...

Resolved winner notification

In my draft dated 9-1-09, it said notification of win and check release. I can't find anything about...

Resolved said I definitly won a prize, never got it!

I received a letter saying Winners Prize Notice No. A 81-7 that said if I returned my certificate my prize would be on its way. this was Jan. 2010 and have never received anything. Also I live in Michigan in summer months and received the same paper saying the same thing and that was Oct. 2009 and my address was 6983 W 5 Mile Dr. Irons Michigan 49644. I have never received any at all! Thank you My e-mail is [protected]@inbox.com and my address in Fla. is 18290s.e.21st. Pl Silver Springs Florida 34488. If you cant follow through on your word, Please do not send me any more of your Deals.

• Di
    dixon dwayne Apr 16, 2010

incerdible $10 million superpize#giveaway no.1400

• La
    LAURIEOZP Jan 08, 2011

I received a like letter in the past, but it said that my certificate had to have the winning number. This was in smaller print on the letter, too. I never received anything either.

Resolved deceptive business practices

PCH & Arkadiam INC allows faulty programming to infect your computers with Trojan viruses!!! Their code...

Resolved want to be taken off of emailing list

I want to be taken off the pch emailing list for good. They have been bombarding me with ridiculous emails up to thirty a day! I have requested to be taken off and am still recieving them daily. It has taken over my email account and I will now have to create a new one just to stop it.

• Un
    Unhappy with PCH Jan 13, 2012

I too have been bombard with ridiculous emails and phone calls. In one day I received approximately 50 emails and 4 phone calls. The phone calls are more concerning to me than the emails. Don't get me wrong, the emails are very annoying too, but I've been scammed on similar phone calls that I have received in the past. Now since I think about it, I believe it was after I had entered a PCH sweepstakes years ago. It is a real hassle to change my email address, but that is what I am debating on doing, because if you read the fine print on some of the emails I have received, you just get put on a suppressed email list for a certain time frame and a lot of them require you to send them a letter in writing...this is a bunch of crap!!! Who wants to sit down and write out 100 letters just to be taken off email lists that I did not even sign up for???? Try to go to their website and find any contact information. None of the links on their website to customer service works, so good luck getting in contact with them. I will NEVER enter another PCH sweepstakes again. I also have been telling everybody I know about this issue. I think it is very interesting that they are advertising on this site...what is that all about? I believe that they should not be advertising on a site that has so many complaints against them. I should win the million for life after dealing with all this mess. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!

Resolved can' t figure out how to claim a win

After playing PCH's different games and lotteries, I finally won an Amazon gift card for a measily 5 bucks...or so I thought...it was posted on the winners circle that I had won it too, but I have yet to claim it or find someone who will. The card I played was a scratch card-it said I won, and then my name and address showed in the current winners circle that I had won it, but where is it---how do I get it? No one seems to know, what would you do?

Penny Brand
116 Hepplewhite Dr
Hendersonville, TN 37075

• Bo
    bongie Jan 27, 2010

hmmmm maybe it is a waste of time, i better quit!!! deb from fontana, ca

• Ka
    Kathyann scott Mar 15, 2010

HELLO, I DONT UNDERSTAND ABOUT YOUR ENTRY TO CLAIM OVER AGAIN OVER AGAIN . ALSO LOSE MY TIME TOO, I M SORRY, I M NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT, I DONT UNDERSTAND THAT . I HOPEFULLY TO BE WINNING BUT ?????? HOPEFULLY U ALL, DAVE SAYER AND ALL TEAMS PCH WILL BE TO UNDERSTAND AND CHECK IT UP MY THINGS, .
    I AM DEAF WOMAN, 52 YEARS OLD . HOUSEWIFE ALSO I HAVE A HEARING DOG NAMED IS LOLLIE !

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Resolved entry never gets complete

entry never get's completed to be able to enter, can't even get password to continue, even have...

Resolved junk products

I ordered from pch earrings that were very cheap looking & fell apart when I tried to use them. I also...

Resolved pchlotto e-mail

I received an email dated 11/27/09 at 5;15PM, MST, saying that "YOU HAVE WON" from the Publishers Clearing house. It stated that I was to contact an AGENT, Mr. D. Van Peters, the PCH fiduciary, at email: [protected]@w.cn, and give to him info concerning my name and etc..I emailed the company for verification and was emailed back that said that I had won.I was to receive 1, ooo, ooo usd. I was to contact a company in the UK, by the name Elite Couriers via email: [protected]@live.com, and give them my name, address, phone # and so on. If this email for real, why would the Publishers Clearing House contact a outfit in the UK to send me the check when it could have been done here in the United States where I live ? It doesn't made any sense why it has to be done from there. I have all of the correspondence printed as proof of the transaction. if needed.

Ann Santos Dec 07, 2009

Der!!!

• Pe
    Pebles43751 Jan 11, 2010

That is so weird. I got the same letter coming from the U.K about my winning the contest.
    I think that this man should be put away if the is so. and who or what is this email? < [email protected]>
    Sincerely Karen Willow- Mulhern.

• Lu
    Lutchie Jul 26, 2010

I receive an e-mail from ELITE CUSTONER CARE SERVICE with the
    instruction how my $1m pch lotto win the #47 14 34 85 67 32 with
    thee-mail ticket #FL 754/22/76. I sent the information and Mr.
    Kelly Ray, the dispath directorsent me how I will got the winning
    in 24hrs. The second class is $501.88 and the First Class is $641.88.

I have to verify if really I won this price or is this one scam like the
    other. Please got back with me on

E-mail [email protected]

Sincerely, Lycyl lj. Templonuevo

• Al
    ALDEN TARR Mar 29, 2011

TODAY I RECEIVED FROM THE PCH UK TODD SLOAN WAS CLAIM REPRESENTITIVE SO I GAVE MY INFORMATION NOW IFIND OUT IT IS A SCAM .I GET EMAILS EVERYDAY FROM PCH MAN WHO DO YOU WANT TO BELIEVE. IT MAKES ME WANT TO STOP ORDERING ANYTHING, IT IS SHAME HARD WORKING PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF AND REAL AMERICAN PEOPLE PRAY AND WOULD LOVE TO WIN BUT WHO DO YOU BELIVE WHEN I SEE THE PRIZE PATROL PULL UP I WILL BELIEVE THEN

Resolved fraud/scam

A female called and said I won sweepstakes prize money. I would have to give her my bank acct. And other...

Resolved Products

Hello! I wasn't sure what to categorize this under, but anyway. I joined Publisher's Clearing House a few weeks ago, ya know just to see if I could get lucky and win 10 million dollars. Well a few times a week they send you a link to there site of the most random things that you can buy, they send it to you, then you make 4 payments after they send it. All of this is fine because I have done it a few times and everything was good. Well a few days ago I came across a plant they had called "irish star" they said it blooms spring to winter blah blah. So I bought it for my grandmother because she has a huge garden. Well I tell her about it and she wants me to get information on it so she knows what it needs to thrive ect... I spent 4 hours searching for this information, it was nowhere on the internet so finally i join a stupid gardening forum and a lady helps me and I send her a picture of what it looks like. Come to find out there is no such thing as an Irish Star, the photo was of an actual flower but really called "falling star of bethlehem" or "Ornithogalum Nutans" and it originated in Asia not Holland . And it only blooms in the spring, not to winter. Publisher's Clearing House customer service has yet to give me the information on this "irish star" because they know it is a crock. So I am upset I spent the money on something I thought would last 4 seasons, and it lasts 1. So if you are a member, beware of SOME of the things they sell.

Resolved this is a waste of time!

PCH is a HUGE waste of my time!!! I have been trying to win through PCH (Publisher's Clearing House) for...

Resolved 1ooo Dollar Shopping Spree

I was contacted in July about a shopping spree that I won because of my getting onto the website on a regular basis. I was only getting on to try to win that $100, 000.00 a week winning contest, trying to get some money because I work a minimum wage job and have a family to support. What they told me was that I would be getting 3 magazine subscriptions for around $350.00. I agreed but what they didn't tell me was that if I decided to cancel I would have to pay for all the magazines anyway. So they drafted money out of my account but I got nothing in return. SO I closed my account and then they referred me to a collection agency and a woman named ALISHA called me and was extremely rude to me and talked over me and would not let me get my story out or even talk to me like I am a regualr human being. I am VERY unhappy with this company and I WILL NEVER have anything to do with PCH and I will have everyone I know know that this company is fraudulent and not worth it, no matter how desperate you are for money.

joann4999 Oct 24, 2009

i never won a thing from them and ordered magazines for many years, a big scam to me

Resolved damadged item

I ordered a pendant and earrings set on sept 17, 2009 for $15.96 plus tax $3.28 total $19.24 and it came in...

Resolved scam and lies

On February 13th I received a letter, which I perceived to be from Publishers Clearing House, stating I wa...

Resolved bought a computer with fried mother board

I purchased a computer from Publishers Clearing house. When it arrived I went to set it up and the face was loose off the front of the tower, I set it up and the monitor light went solid yellow. I called to let them know, they said send the moitor back and we'll fix it. My husband decided to just buy me a flat screen so i told them I wouldn't be sending it. I was leaving to Washington the following morning. We hooked up the flat screen and it still wasn't working, by then they said I had a couple days to send the whole thing back. It was going to cost us $75.00 just to send it back. I decided to take it to a computer repair place and have it looked at. It has a fried mother board. Over all they knew I was leaving on vacation wouldn't honor the return they would only repair. Spent alot of money for nothing.

• De
    demers99 Jan 17, 2010

PCH does not sell computers. so this post shouldnt even exist and should be flagged for deletion. This person may be thinking of another company called
    Sweepstakes Clearing House which is in Texas. which has nothing to do with PCH.
    Its like a Wal-mart/Bestbuy. Two different companies. so please change the headline.

Resolved scammers

I receive emails everyday from PCH saying click here to claim your PCH Super Prize Number. Strict deadline by (date). Super prize number will be picked on August 13, 2009.
Every week they change the date and now they're saying its on November 11. Its just a bunch of spam emails trying to get you to buy there ### products. Beware..

• Br
    Broom Hilda Sep 21, 2009

I can't think of a single time I've ever heard of anyone that I know in my state ever winning
    anything. I read another blog where the person brought up a salient point: namely, that one,
    single picture of an elderly person winning the "big one"...well hell, yeah. How long would they
    possibly have to pay out if she's 80?!?!?

PCH can kiss my grits. I write all over their entries that I'll buy something if I win.
    Trying to come up with new methods of annoying them back. Any faves out there?

Resolved racist comment!

I have been getting calls from PCH like 5 times for the past few days. The first time they called, I listened patiently and almost placed an order, I ended up changing my mind, so when they called to verify the order, I requested to cancel. The lady wasn't happy, but she was still professional.

Right now I just got a call again from a rude lady called Cherry, as I had already requested to have my name removed from the list today, I told her just that (and nothing else), she made a racist comment that I should take my name off the list of America and go back to wherever I belong, and hung up!!! Just because I have a non-American last name, doesn't mean I should be subject to this kind of treatment by a telemarketer.

This is hughly unacceptable, no one should be a subject of this kind of attitude and treatment! The company should select people who know how to be professional, if you can't get a sale, move on and call someone else, it's never OK to make stupid racist comments. I'm deeply offended, can't believe a telemarketer who was trying to sell stuff would be this rude to me!!! This is just crazy!!!

• Ke
    Kevin Tuthill Apr 02, 2011

I do think you are wrong after 35 years they have done no wrong ex-cept dates of pay-offs.

Resolved scam

This lotto site is a complete scam. I have played for years, have family and friends that have playedfor...