Better Homes And Gardens Logo

Better Homes And Gardens

Having problems with Better Homes And Gardens?

Better Homes And Gardens Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 374 4244 (Customer Service)
+1 515 284 3000 (Meredith Corporation)
1716 Locust St.
Des Moines, Iowa
United States - 50309-3038

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Better Homes And Gardens Customer Service. Initial Better Homes And Gardens complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Better Homes And Gardens above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Better Homes And Gardens. Discuss the issues you have had with Better Homes And Gardens and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Better Homes and Gardens9 piece frayser quickfit tiered led landscape lighting set MFG #CB930 -C8

This is the second set that after a year the lights become defective and all blink in unison.
Bought first set in Walmart, worked well for 1 year then all lights blinked.
Got a second set from Walmart and that set worked well again for 1 year and now they all blink. I disconnected the power and now they are useless.
I would like a refund so I can buy lights that last more then 12 months.

Better Homes and GardensDouble diffuser. One day old and top is stuck

I just bought this. And the top that goes over the chamber is stuck and won't come off. So I cannot use it. I didn't keep my receipt because I thought this company made good products. I am so disappointed as I saved for 6 months to get it. I have insomnia and lavender helps. So a one-day-old product broken. I am disabled so I had to get a ride to get it and it breaks in less than 24 hours. Since I don't drive I want it replaced. I bought this one because I like Better Homes and Gardens and I thought the product would be excellent. Just the stress of writing this letter is too much. My number [protected]. And you have no site to troubleshoot problems on this product and it was not cheap.
    Barbara Long

Better Homes and GardensSheet set

I love your sheets but I hav only had them for a month and they are already ripped. I'm so disappointed. Anything you can do? Gray 400 thread count hydro cotton. They are my favorite and I have never had trouble til now. Queen size.
      Tiffany Akers
      995 n uhrich st
      Uhrichsville Ohio 44683
      [protected]@yahoo.com
      [protected]

Sheet set

Better Homes and GardensKing Size Sheets

I purchased to sets of Kings Sheets(pillow cases, Fitted sheets, etc;) one white and one Grey. I washed them before I placed them on my bed and had them for a week then switched to the other color. While I use the other color, I wash the color I removed. After this second wash the white sheet set is already frayed and splitting. I then washed the grey set and the same thing is happening. I purchased these two set 4 weeks ago for $69.00 each and both are already frayed and broken. Terrible terrible product.

Better Homes and GardensLarge garden patio umbrella's

We have purchased 2 Patio Umbrella's in the last year from Walmart. Both do not work now! When winding them to go back down, they both stop and won't go down. We have an In Home Child Care at our home and use them for shade in the children's outside play area. We have to lay them in the yard in fear a wind will come up and blow them over. We would like a refund for both of them. [protected]@hotmail.com

Large garden patio umbrella's

• Wi
              Wirt Melissa Aug 29, 2020

My husband bought a diffuser from Wal-Mart for my birthday which was on June 2nd and now it has quit working. What a waste of money! Will not buy another one because they are useless after two months.

Better Homes and GardensSheets

I purchased a set of your sheets and loved them. Today I went to take them off the bed and noticed they were shredded. I can send photos if needed. Very disappointed.
            Sheets were purchased at Walmart a couple years ago. Please see photos, I have never seen cotton sheets shred in this way.
            I thought these sheets would last much h longer. Better Homes and Gardens should stand behind their product.

Better Homes and GardensBlue harbor cove 18 oz candle

I chose the above product because of the trust I had in the the BHG name. I found a candle that had the perfect scent. It definitely fills the room with a wonder smell. I was impressed. But now this is undoubtedly the worse purchase on a candle. I've been able to use about 5 ozs of it. I'm not sure it's even that much. From the outside of the jar it looks completely full. This is an unacceptable product. And what makes it worse is that this scent has been my absolute favorite. What a shame and what a waste of money.

Better Homes and GardensBetter homes and garden show

I'm very disappointed with the show now that you've taken Jason off the show. Jason had full of personality this other one that you've got on I don't even know his name he is boring so if you want to try to keep going on with the show I would bring Jason back on. I don't know why you would've taken Jason off because as I said he had personality he came up with some new ideas . I'm just watching the show now and this other new guy I'm nearly falling asleep because he's so boring

Better Homes and GardensBetter homes and gardens magazine

I requested last year that you discontinue sending me your mag bc I do NOT read it but you keep renewing it. Please discontinue sending me mags, cancel my subscription immediately reimburse me the amount taken off my card. It is extremely difficult to reach some or on your customer service line and for me Time is Money!!!

Attached, you will find a copy of the label that was on the magazine.

I DO NOT WANT YOUR MAGAZINE, PLEASE DISCONTINUE ASAP!!!

SONIA THORNHILL.
                  #on Mag is BHG2013865031/7#

I can be reached at [protected]@gmail.com.

Thanks
                  Again PLEASE DISCONTINUE AND REIMBURSE THE FULL AMOUNT. !!!

Better homes and gardens magazine

Better Homes and Gardensplug-in scent/nightlight

I went to change the bottle of scent and the oil had seeped through the unit, it was black around the plugs and on the wall outlet. To me, this is a fire hazard. I got these as a Christmas gift. But on the label it says it was sold at Walmart. I would like to know what I should do with these? I have 5 of the Plug-ins and 5 bottles of oil. I can be reached at [protected]. My name is Debra Brown.
                    Address is: 12463 Grosstown Rd.
                    Hughesville, MD 20637

Email address: [protected]@yahoo.com

Thank you in advance for addressing this issue. I will be waiting to hear from you.

Better Homes and Gardens17 oz candle

My candle had been burning for about 45 minutes and we hear a loud pop. I normally let it burn for a couple of hours, then put it out. I went to check the noise and the candle had busted. I put it out as quickly as possible. I tried to return the candle to the store. They refused to exchange it. This is the first time that we have had an issue with this.

17 oz candle

Dec 21, 2019

Better Homes and Gardens — sacking of jason hodges

If you needed to change the line up of a program why would you sack the quintessential Australian? His appeal...

Better Homes and Gardensbetter homes garden king size sheets sets

I recently bought a set of BHG King size sheets at Walmarts, washed them and loved them so much I went back for another set. This set after washing were so out of shape they could not be folded. The pillow cases were even worse. I will be getting a refund, but thought you should know that someone forgot what Square was. I am hoping the next set I get won't be the same.

Dee McAleer

Better Homes and Gardensbhg sugar sweet gumdrop wax cubes

I am just wondering why these aren't made anymore. The only ones I can find are on amazon and they're very expensive and only have 4 left in stock. This is one of my favorite smells and I'd use it all year. Haven't been able to find them during the holiday season these last few years. I always look for them. Are you bringing them back anytime soon? I'd really like to have some. Please let me know!

Matasha Ross

Better Homes and Gardenscooking show

Hi better homes and gardens,

I really love your show but as I have recently developed a vegan life style, your cooking show makes me feel very sad and I find myself not wanting to watch.

I really love everything else about your show though. The DIY is awesome and I love the plant and animal segments!

Perhaps you could maybe put in a few vegetarian or vegan meals into your cooking show to reach more viewers?

Thanks for listening,
                            Britt

Better Homes and Gardenswax melts

I loved the scent of the vanilla caramel spice for a fall scent. Unfortunately when I used it in my wax warmer it ate the paint off. I am disappointed because I've had this warmer for less than a year. The paint doesn't affect the warmers ability, but it is ugly to look at. I will certainly be telling everyone and will not be purchasing anymore bhg wax melts.

wax melts

Oct 03, 2019

Shannon Hagler Better Homes & Garden Realty — realty co.

Taking money under false pretense. Now I understand after three months of being treated in a manner, I have...

Better Homes and Gardenswax melt

This is NOT a complaint but rather a REQUEST...

Please tell me where I can order/buy the BHG Warm Tobacco Leaf wax melts. They are amazing. I use these in my retail home and flooring store and I constantly have folks commenting on how wonderful my store smells, however, Wal*Mart no longer carries this item. Its scent is soft and inviting during any season of the year. It is, in my humble opinion, the best fragrance you've ever offered in the melts, and I've used about all of them over the past several years.

Since I can no longer purchase at Wal*Mart, I would be happy to order directly from BHG or any online supplier you could point me to. Please let me know if you have any ideas on where I can get these gems.
                                Scott Miller
                                [protected]@gmail.com

Sep 24, 2019

Better Homes and Gardens — realtor complaint

To Shannon hagler better homes & garden [protected]-7272 250 west indiantown rd suite 103 Jupiter...

Better Homes and Gardensqueen size sheets set

My mother bought me Beautiful Homes and Gardens burgundy sheet set in June because I was turning 65 on July 4th! I Loved the sheets! They were soft, didn't wrinkle and were the perfect color! That's how I Did feel until yesterday when I wore up to the fitted sheet had a huge hole and the material around it was so thin it was like Chinese paper!!! I'm so very disappointed that my 89 year old mother was taken advantage of!!! I want to know what your company is going to do????? I have saved the sheets and want a way to ship them to you and get a new set!!!