Hachette Partworks Logo

Hachette Partworks

Having problems with Hachette Partworks?

Hachette Partworks reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 14, 2009. The latest review subscriptions was posted on Jan 18, 2021. The latest complaint Scammers was resolved on Oct 14, 2009. Hachette Partworks has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 9 reviews. Hachette Partworks has resolved 1 complaints.

Hachette Partworks Customer Service Contacts

+44 333 300 1510 (United Kingdom & Ireland)
+61 398 724 000 (Australia)
+60 380 233 260 (Malaysia)
+65 652 877 090 (Singapore)
+27 112 654 302 (South Africa)
4th Floor, Jordan House, 47 Brunswick Place

New Zealand
Netlink, PO Box 47906, Ponsonby, Auckland

South Africa
Private Bag 10, Centurion 0046

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Hachette Partworks Customer Service. Initial Hachette Partworks complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Hachette Partworks above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Hachette Partworks. Discuss the issues you have had with Hachette Partworks and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Hachette Partworks Complaints & Reviews

Hachette Partworkssubscriptions

In September last year, I took out a subscription for the Build the Hogwarts Express, but already had a subscription to build the Spitfire. When I got confirmation of my new subscription, my finances changed, forcing me to put one of them on hold. I decided it would be the spitfire. I received an email telling me my first issues for the hogwarts express would be arriving within 28 days. This never happened. I tried asking customer services where these issues was but got nothing, until a couple of weeks ago, where I was told, this will not be issued as yet, ( & may never be issued). I asked for my subscription to the Build the Spitfire to be restarted from where I left it, (issue 4), & was told I could only restart from issue 27, & hope that issues 4-26 will be available. I did say that this is not acceptable, as I would be wasting money on trying to build something that could not be finished. I was told to purchase issues 4-26 in one go, (which is something I can not afford to do, due to my finances), & restart my subscription from issue 27. This has put me off ever build any more models, & feel this is a disgraceful way to treat customers who spend thousands of pounds on the models. I have experienced this from other companies in the past. I have mental health issues, & building models was my way of staying calm. This has caused me a great deal of stress, & am considering taking this much further.

Jan 13, 2021

Hachette Partworks — Hogwarts express subscription.

In September 2020, I took out my subscription to the above build, & was given a subscriber number &...

Hachette PartworksUndelivered issues for which I have already paid

I subscribed to the above series. I paid for each and every issue on debit order. They failed to deliver 9 parts in the series. I lodged this complaint with them on 18 Sept 2019. I had to follow up with them on numerous occasions to get a response, and eventually I was told that some of the issues had been dispatched - they did not arrive. I then followed up again - after much to-ing and fro-ing this is the response I received:
    "Thank you for your email.
    I am very sorry about this.
    Unfortunately, we do not run this collection anymore, so we will be unable to send out any issues or refund for this. We do not have this collection or accounts on our system also.
    Please accept my apologies again for any inconvenience caused by this.
    If there is anything else we can do at the moment please let me know.
    Kind regards
    Ellie"
    Does this company really think it's okay to take money out of your bank account, not deliver, lie about saying they have sent you stuff and then change their minds, and not at least refund my money?
    This is actually theft... apart from the fact I now have an incomplete series...

• Mi
        Michael Wicks May 08, 2021

In my opinion, Hachette part works just do not care about their customers. All they think about is how much money they can make. When we complain about things, we never get any apologies from them. They always blame the system.

Jan 12, 2020

Hachette Partworks — ultimate graphic novel collection

I have sent this email to them 3 times and not received a reply. they have now stopped sending me copies and...

Sep 06, 2019

Hachette Partworks — customer service live chat.

Hello, this morining i used the live chat to try and finally get some answers to why issue 26 of build the...

Hachette Partworksmarvel graphic novel

Cancelled my subscription in January 2019 and have received no further issues, no letters or confirmation of cancellation and then I receive a letter in August 2019 threatening further action because I owe them £39.96. Tried contacting customer services and get no sense from them requesting details of the last issues received, no understanding that as this was 7 months ago I have no idea!

Hachette Partworks — routemaster

Mr K Ryder, 39 Main Avenue, Shaws Trailer Park, Harrogate, HG2 7NL 31st August 2018 Hachette Partwork...

Hachette Partworks — money

I am very very angry, Tell me why have this company taken money out of my account. Fair enough they've put...

Hachette Partworks Ltd — Scammers

I subscribed to this companies "Build the Flying Scotsman" series, having purchased the first copy in the...