Having problems with PSI Services?

PSI Services reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 4, 2008. The latest review Scheduling a pa real estate salesperson exam was posted on Apr 30, 2021. The latest complaint electrical exam test site was resolved on Sep 05, 2011. PSI Services has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 125 reviews. PSI Services has resolved 12 complaints.

PSI Services Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 367 1565 (United States)
+44 176 325 7100 (APAC and EMEA)
+1 877 663 9267 (Albuquerque, NM)
+1 770 951 8690 (Atlanta, GA)
+1 617 340 6381 (Boston, MA)
+1 317 814 8861 (Carmel, IN)
+1 800 733 9267 (Las Vegas, NV)
+1 913 895 4600 (Olathe, KS)
+1 800 367 5214 (State College, PA)
+1 800 211 2753 (Vancouver, WA)
+44 148 375 2900 (Guildford, United Kingdom)
+41 612 708 877 (Switzerland)
611 N. Brand Blvd., 10th Floor

Sweden
Nygatan 14, SE-903 27 Umea, Sweden

Philippines
HIJ Building, MacArthur Highway, Davao City, 8000, Philippines

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with PSI Services Customer Service. Initial PSI Services complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for PSI Services above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about PSI Services. Discuss the issues you have had with PSI Services and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

PSI Services Complaints & Reviews

PSI Testing Centers — noise

I went for the second time to take my real estate exam which i missed last time by one question! The entire...

Middleburg Heights

PSI — you all are crazy

My fiance took the electrical test thru PSI a few weeks ago. We had read all these complaints on how no one...

PSI Exams — real estate exam

I dealt with psi now for the past like 4 months now nothing but headaches. I have a learning problem. They...

PSI Services LLC — test facility

WARNING ! Please read the following facts before dealing with these con men. NRED confirms that PSI Test...

PSInot accepting gov id

PSI wouldn't allow me to take exam with model I provided because examining proctor refused to accept models Government Issue Identification. But under PSI guidelines It's stated that a Government issue identification is acceptable. PSI is robbing the State of Texas, solely because I have to reschedule my exam and pay an additional 78.00 dollars which the state is paying for through the Department of Assisted Rehabilitative Services. They are only concern with taking money and not following state guidelines for examination procedures.

PSI Seminarsrip off

PSI Seminars are a rip off and they destroy families and friendships. My sister has been brain washed by them. She has just ended a 10+yr relationship one that she told me just 6 mos. ago was the best thing she ever had in her life. Now she has walked away from it..destroyed our family with her new attitude towards all of us….spent upwards of $30, 000. towards ‘healing’….and it isn’t stopping….these groups need to be stopped…they are racking in the money and destroy many lives along the way….they aren’t helping them at all they are taking their money and making them believe everything they say is ‘gospel’….one of their lessons is ‘if a loved one won’t come with you …won’t find the money to pay for these seminars…then you need to walk away from them and find someone who will…”….I once loved my sister….now I can’t stand to be around her….and if she ever talks to or treats our 81 yr old mother again the way she did….God help her.

PSI — electrical exam test site

took the electrical exam the first time with the 2011 code book and failed it. I scheduled the second test...

PSI Examscustomer service

This company is an exam contractor for many states. I dealt with them to complete my written exam for CNA certification in NJ. My practical exam was completed in November, through a different organization. PSI took until the end of June to correct problems with their system, which prevented it from recognizing my practical test results, thereby disallowing me to schedule a date for the written exam.

Their customer service department was very reluctant to allow me to speak to anyone above the level of regular customer service reps, and te many emails the reps sent requesting I be contacted by a supervisor/maager were largely ignored.

I did finally speak to a manager ONCE in January, who assured me the problem would be resolved, at which time he would call me back, and he provided his direct phone number. No callback. The problem was not resolved. I left multiple follow-up messages for this manager, and still never heard back from him.

It was not until the end of June, that I was FINALLY able to schedule a date for the written exam, which was in early July. OVER SEVEN MONTHS AFTER I SHOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO TEST OUT!

In the mean time, my background check through the state had expired, and needed to be renewed, delaying my final licensing by approximately another 2 weeks.

All of this was after paying approximately $1, 100 for the required classroom and clinical training required for this certification!

In short, PSI Exams is a disaster, and one which fails to even acknowledge that these professional licenses, which require candidates to complete their exams, are vital to people being able to support themselves and to move forward with their lives.

Be fore-warned, and good luck if you have to deal with this company, as their are generally no other options by which you can avoid them.

• Kj
          KJC1 Mar 22, 2016

I wanted to reschedule my exam - i had a family emergency - all i needed was to push the test back to the afternoon. there was no customer service - she said sure you can I would just have to pay for another exam. I said excuse me? and the representative said as happy as can be - yes you for fitted being able to reschedule - it is too late. They have a monopoly so they don't care about serving the customer. this is why you DONT give any one entity too much control.

• Re
          Reviewer91025 Jan 11, 2016

PSI are the worst people on earth to deal with. I have dealt with this company for almost a year now because they are so incredibly unorganized. One person tells me to do one thing, and then the next something completely different. This place should be shut down and not even exist anymore. THE PEOPLE ARE OF NO HELP and they made my life hell.

• Se
          seanadam Jul 15, 2015

It's like the DMV, only worse. My company and I am in the process of trying to contact someone above the customer service and supervisor reps. If anyone is able to help with such contact I'd be most appreciative.

• Ps
          PSI complainer Feb 19, 2014

I am trying to get my Property Management license, signed up for online school doing my 60 hours taking their final exam and getting a 98% so drove an hour away to take the PSI test. But first I have to say I tried to see if there were any books or test that PSI had available for Property Management and NO is the answer not one test not one book. Every other profession has that available but not PM. So back to now taking my test, my first two questions were so way off base I thought I was taking the wrong test.

The entire test had questions with more than one answer that was correct but you could only pick one, so which one do they want to get it correct? I knew when I finished I didn't pass and sure enough I didn't. So back to studying, and study some more.

Back to take the test at 75.00 (again) and this time I really felt good about the test but failed. I asked if I could see my test I wanted to see which ones I got wrong to study up on them but no you can't do that. I sent an email to the Agency and their respond to seeing the test was "were not in the business of teaching". What the H--- kind of answer is that.

There was a lady there that said she had a practice test for Property Management that her company gave her and she emailed it to me there were 200 good questions but only a few on my 3rd try. Plus there were questions pertaining to real estate agents like if their license laps what do they need to do to re-instate there were at least 20% pertaining to agents and not property managers.

So I asked the person in charge of testing if me taking this 3 times and failing was not normal and she said not at all the highest score was 80% when 75% is passing. Doesn't that prove that the test is terrible I really think they just want the money, I'm retired and don't have 75.00 to dish out every time I take this test plus the hour drive and gas. Something needs to be done about PSI testing.

• Fr
          Frustrated Realtor to be Jan 22, 2013

I have take the required courses and passed them all with high scores to lead me to the process of testing and obtaining my real estate license. The facility the TREC has an arrangement with to take the test is one of the most unorganized and frustrating locations. PSI Exam center in East Houston located at 11811 I-10 East Fwy
          Suite 260 Houston, Texas 77029. This facility is horrible. It smells like body oder, every chair squeaks loudly and is very disruptive, the workers there are very vague and cold towards you and when I have finished the test the never go over any of the scoring. Therefore I am walking out with two "FAILS" and clueless as to where I need to work on my studies. Instead I'm to understand that out of 6 questions I got 5 correct and out of 10 questions I got 5 correct. When I tried to ask they just pointed to their 1-800 # on the paper and said I'd have to retake. ?! I am so frustrated. I went online to their website to PURCHASE a practice mock exam for $21 that provided an exam with just 30 questions mixed up with questions from the national and State portion of the exams that were way easier than the test questions. After you are done and scored there is no way to retake similar test again for practice. You must pay again! And even doing that the practice exam is exactly the same as the other $21 mock exam they sell. So there, I'm out $42, plus 3 attempts at the realtors exam at $61 each time, failing each time, squeaky chairs and foul smells included. I'm a stay at home mom trying to struggle with obtain my license to help contribute to my household as well as work in Real Estate to further my career plans of helping others. Instead I've put $1060.00 toward my education requirements at champions School of Real Estate, plus gas and mileage just to get to a testing facility that seems would be a labor ready facility with no chance of passing. I've spent $285 dollars at PSI and feel that if I am going to be spending as much money as I have I shouldn't feel the place I am testing at is a gimmick and fraud. Why are we not allowed to look at what questions we missed? I asked if they could show me on paper the score of my incorrect questions and not a percentage of each category, they refused to do so saying they do not have the ability to do so. ?? This is starting to seem very shady and like a money making scheme.
          What I would like to know, is are there any other testing facilities, not PSI, that I can go to and take my exam? This is becoming very discouraging when my heart is set on becoming a Texas Real Estate broker.
          I have spoken to numerous students, realtor candidates and realtors that have said they had to retake the test from 4 to 8 times.
          There has to be a better way of doing this.
          The school I went to provides free mock exams as part of the class package. I have taken the prep course as well as the prep exam 3 times and have gone in to PSI fully confident and ready to go. Then I end the exam with a FAIL a d a rude kick out the door!

• Nd
          NDE Feb 23, 2012

I agree. For real estate, the testing is changing to another testing company and PSI isn't making it easy for you take the tests prior to the last day that they are giving the test. I am having to drive out of the way because the nearest location isn't available and gas is not cheap.

PSI Seminarsabnormal practices

I found this on another website: "Attend a PSI seminar with eight of my closest, newly-converted PSI buddies. While I'm at it, why don't we refinance the house to pay for their upper level seminars too? ***, let's just give them the house for their weekly PSI meetings. That would seriously be the lamest thing I think anyone could ever do. People whose loved ones got involved with this group said after the person in question attends the big seminar (its like a week long retreat) they usual break up with their significant other 30 days afterwards then go and do really crazy poo poo - like buying houses and cars they have no way to afford, quit their jobs, and its really common they hook up with someone they met at the retreat or start dating people they met on internet dating services. They commented that the 'core group' that they were with at the seminar become their support circle and they have constant contact for awhile. They support each other through all the radical decision they make after the seminar. Then after everyone's life goes haywire due to the batsh*t behavior they lose contact and everyone spins off in their own orbit of crazy. They then just promote and staff the local events (that are just recruiting new members) so they can go to the next level retreat. (I think there are 3 major levels of retreats and you are not allowed to contact any outsiders during it (no phone calls, cell phones, email, nothing) totally isolated from your normal circle and surrounded with fellow recruits and members only. That about sums it up. Want to Join this Batsh*t Now?" Then I was checking out PSI on FACEBOOK and found a perfect example of what happens when your so brainwashed by PSI Seminars: Heather wrote at 3:44pm on March 4th, 2009 Hey Everyone! I am so driven in life now that I have graduated WLS. I did the Basic Seminar Jan 29th, four days later went to PSI 7, and then five days later went to WLS. I see the vision. I have felt the urgency needed to make changes in my life and my true vision came to me at WLS. My vision and purpose in life is to be of service to those all over the world. I will create and cause some kind of change in this world. PSI Seminars has a great vision, but it needs to be taken a step further or the vision will die. I will be a part of creating the first of many expansions of PSI all over the world. The first step for me, is getting to principia, so that I may also become a facilitator. With that being said, I am asking for support from my fellow PSI graduates. I exhausted my credit cards and bank account just doing what it took to get through Basic to WLS this last month. I need to raise $3800 to go to principia by March 6th, this friday (to get the discounted price anyway). Now tell me this is "Normal."

Jason Jun 03, 2011

PSI Seminars — brainwashed my daughter

I just had a genius idea... all those people who are into the pyramid of PSI scamming and need a place to...

PSI Exams — dishonest & lazy & poor customer service

I went to take my exam arrived 45 min early went inside I had 35 mins to get to my destination once in the...

PSI Seminarsstupid idiots

*** it those PSI cultists are in Hawaii Kai. I saw a bunch of them congregating nearby.

Anyone had experience with the PSI cultists?

WTF is a PSI cult?

It’s an acronym for something...I call it Pathetic Stupid Idiots.

You join them and they motivate you by stealing all your money through membership fees and selling cow dung (serious they sell you cow ***)...they motivate you by breaking you down and making you feel worthless and the only reason to exist is to hang out with only PSI people.

Basically the same mentality that street gangs use to keep members in check...and also the Democrat Party of America.

These are some of the distinguishing characteristics of a "cult" as we my know them;

--The group displays excessively zealous and unquestioning commitment to its leader and (whether he is alive or dead) regards his belief system, ideology, and practices as the Truth, as law.

--Questioning, doubt, and dissent are discouraged or even punished.

--Mind-altering practices (such as meditation, chanting, speaking in tongues, denunciation sessions, and debilitating work routines) are used in excess and serve to suppress doubts about the group and its leader(s).

--The leadership dictates, sometimes in great detail, how members should think, act, and feel (for example, members must get permission to date, change jobs, marry—or leaders prescribe what types of clothes to wear, where to live, whether or not to have children, how to discipline children, and so forth).

--The group is elitist, claiming a special, exalted status for itself, its leader(s) and members (for example, the leader is considered the Messiah, a special being, an avatar—or the group and/or the leader is on a special mission to save humanity).

--The group has a polarized us-versus-them mentality, which may cause conflict with the wider society.

--The leader is not accountable to any authorities (unlike, for example, teachers, military commanders or ministers, priests, monks, and rabbis of mainstream religious denominations).

--The group teaches or implies that its supposedly exalted ends justify whatever means it deems necessary. This may result in members' participating in behaviors or activities they would have considered reprehensible or unethical before joining the group (for example, lying to family or friends, or collecting money for bogus charities).

--The leadership induces feelings of shame and/or guilt in order to influence and/or control members. Often, this is done through peer pressure and subtle forms of persuasion.

--Subservience to the leader or group requires members to cut ties with family and friends, and radically alter the personal goals and activities they had before joining the group.

--The group is preoccupied with bringing in new members.

--The group is preoccupied with making money.

--Members are expected to devote inordinate amounts of time to the group and group-related activities.

--Members are encouraged or required to live and/or socialize only with other group members.

--The most loyal members (the “true believers”) feel there can be no life outside the context of the group. They believe there is no other way to be, and often fear reprisals to themselves or others if they leave (or even consider leaving) the group.

Oh, and about Psi.

They're a non-religious self-improvement type of cult. Yes, they have pretty strong cultic characteristics. Basic philosophy; you have the power within you. *** the church business and any reference to a Higher Power.

I actually went to a PSI Basic seminar when I was in high school. I didn't really get the "cultish" feel there, probably because at that level, they really weren't looking to alienate the noobs. I thought it was all good as far as the positive mental attitude stuff, but some of it was still over my head. My mom was heavy into it after her divorce, go figure? Though, I tolerated her during that time, and I figured I shouldn't go any further than the Basic I attended. Thing about it was, a lot of the principles taught at the Basic level are common Biblical themes (though I didn't know it at the time). Like reaping what you sow, and being snared by the words of your mouth.

I went thru PSI back in the late 80's so did my 2 brothers and even my mom...along with a bunch of friends too. I would consider it a cult, but its nothing like the descriptions of cults posted above. I will say that it did help me focus on my goals for a short time, but the things taught by them had to do some basic biblical things and how they translate into everyday life...things like unconditional love and such. Also some relaxation techniques and power of the mind stuff. Oh and of course don’t forget the checkbook.

One thing that is true though, it does cost alot to take the PSI seminars.

psi? is that another word for Scientology?

PSI... sounds like an organization of forced-induction freaks.

and yeah although the definition of religion and cults seem similar. The one big difference is...a cult enriches a few individuals...a church does not.

A true Christian church enriches all its members. Yes money is required to run a church, but that's true of any organization. No organization can survive w/o money. Just trace the money and you can determine the validity of an organization.

PSI benefits a few individuals at the top...hence a cult. If they wanna disprove it...show me their books, financials.

joeblowe Feb 22, 2011

That's their game - give them an address or a phone number and they will bombard you with junkmail/cold calls. They have to do this because they are losing members in a steady trickle because Scientology is an abusive cult. Just Google "Wise Beard Man" or "Xenu.net" and the facts are all laid out.

PSI Seminars — fraudulent

PSI Seminars induce exactly this kind of regression. Dealing with persons with psychopathic personality...

PSI Seminarsjan kempton

DO NOT TRUST JAN KEMPTON. She took private conversations I had with her an twisted them into a bunch of lies and then embleished those lies into severe allegations against my husband without having any validity or verification - because they are all lies.

Jan is the Los Angeles Basic Coordinator - No wonder the LA office was shut down. No wonder PSI's legal council is denying she is an employ of their company.

Jan's accusing my husband of being unfit around children, when her own boyfriend looks at porn and her husband looks at porn and has hired hookers! Maybe we should be more concerned with the environment her little girl is living in...hmmm. Also this is the greatest form of hypocracy since Jan had her own sons taken away from her by the courts for being such an UNFIT MOTHER. Her son still won't speak to her because of how UNFIT SHE IS. How dare she say anything about anyone else.

Questioning my character and calling me a drunk - Screw you Jan. You were homeless at one point in your life. I'll make sure my attorneys crawl up your history to see if you've ever had a drink or drugs.

Funny how you judge and gossip about me and yet you question my character. If you had concerns regarding me you should have just picked up the phone and addressed them with me. But no, instead you say these filthy things about me. What did I personally ever do to you????????

All of this coming from an employee that works for the seminar that teaches "win-win", "givers gain", "agape love", "see people in their greatness". Jan you're a hypocrite

PSI Seminars — no complaint

I have no complaints This is my experience: I was first urged to take the PSI Basic Seminar in January 2002...

PSI Seminarspsi unliscenced practice

I just took the PSI basic last weekend looking for self improvement. Yes, people should learn and grow. Yes, change is hard and you need to come out of your comfort zone. Yes, life isn't want you expected and you've either disappointed yourself or others. Yes, you want to make a difference and awaken the spirit within you. However...don't get caught like Hansel and Gretel...so hungry that they couldn't resist. What's missing in your life? What are you hungry for? Be smart on how you get it.

What doesn't look right, smell right, sound right...(however that saying goes) probably isn't right.

1. What kind of legitimate education course runs till midnight on Thur and Fri? Then have you come back full day Sat and Sun? Think about it.

2. What kind of course asks you to pay $500 -$700 but won't tell you what it's all about. You're not going to the movies. You won't find good surprises here, although you'll be lured into thinking so. Instead, you'll come back with problems you never knew you had. I don't call that a surprise...and it's not the right kind of personal insight either. There are better ways.

3. If there are negative blogs all over the net regarding this seminar doesn't it ring alarm bells? Keep surfing, get enough info to make an informed decision. I spent over 8hrs finding loads of info, unfortunately only after I went to the basic. Be smart!

If you still decide you'd like to go. What price are you willing to pay? Not financially but cognitively. Would you open your mind to someone who isn't even a liscenced practioner? I was there...I don't care if it's hypnotism, brainwashing whatever. It's guided imagery where they take you back in time and conjure some of your deepest feelings as a kid. I think the practice is beneficial but not done in a group setting by some facilitator!

Even if you go in there thinking you're smart with no issues and you're all happy, they won't get you...well be very careful. My happy go lucky friends who were satisfied with life came out wanting more. The facilitator will want you to be in the now, be open, listen, get your money's worth. And everyone else around you is getting so much out of it. Don't feel that you have to get it. That's when they'll get you. The countless exercises will get you. The meditation, the voice of the narrator, the dim lights, the imagery will get you.

And most importantly, do not get suckered into signing up for the next course on the last day (Sunday). $6000 is not cheap. Ever heard of buyer's remorse? You can get quality education (Universites - continuing education programs), enlightment, and practictioners for that kind of money. Get it from the right people.

I don't know what it's called or what it is but I notice that my feelings are now somehow attached to that seminar. I can hear the facilitators voice in my head to keep my word, don't be a victim, be a contributor, it's not for everyone, it's my choice, speak from the "I", "What other people think is none of my business", don't be a sand wasp, conditioning/ programs, 100% intention, win-win...oh did they every distort this philosophy. And the peace of mind model...??? Take a close look at it. Does it make any sense? What does career and financial have anything to do with mental? There are other models out there. Take only what make sense to you.

I'm the type of person who reads the stuff online but won't contribute whether good or bad. However this time, I think it's really important to not be passive, please please share your thoughts for all to hear. Get the word around...ya, they got me motivated alright...to shut them down!

Believe what you want. According to them, I'm creating a story and seeing only what I want to see. I'm not asking you to justify my story. What you think it none of my business. However be open, you don't know what you don't know...and if you're having doubts about this program...you know more than you think you do. Think it through...I"m not your obstacle or your negative support group. Just remember the Nightingale fairy tale.

• Ca
                  Camille123 Jul 13, 2011

Whoever made this comment above is a complete narrow minded idiot lol. I just did the basic seminar and I remember the staff people told us that if we didn't like what we heard on the first hour, we can leave and we will get our full money back. Seriously lol nobody was brainwashing or forcing people to come and sit there and listen to wisdom. As a PSI grad, I can tell you now that I don't care about your life. That is your life, be a hater or spread negativity out there and guess what? Who's the loser? You. You know why? Because you're raging over some seminar that brainwashed you or something..Listen, dude, you have a choice do not blame the people who enjoyed it, blame yourself for being the odd one out lol. It's just so funny to see people like you in the seminar..I think I saw 2-3 people just glued on their chair being invisible not sharing, not participating lol. Those ppol were doubting ALL the TIME what the heck they're doing there. Lol I feel that I'm wasting my time writing this comment cuz I don't know if you'll be able to read it. But anyway, if those people chose to be open-minded, they'll get more and enjoy more the course. Anyhow, I hope I'll never be unfortunate enough to meet negative people like you, just not worth it. Anyway I hope u have a good life someday!

PSI Seminars — stay away!

was doing some more research on PSI Seminars and their 90 day “Program” called PLD. The following...

PSInon compliant

I went through all the PSI seminars. Some I enjoyed more than others however I learned something valuable from each one. I think psi 7 was the best, I personally didnt like Mens Leadership. Now, for all the people putting bad press you have to realize that you are the one to look at. I know I didnt like MLS because I am not an outdoors kind of guy, I dealt with it, learned from it. I also dont like hanging out with just guys, even as a retreat sort of setting.

Yes I think they use their people to do different chores or events but we also learned a lot about how we act in situations, I also learned how I show up in life.

PSI basic is amazing it is well worth the money. Psi 7 was cool. I could have spent the money somewhere else but I will have memories and a trip to remember forever. I can not take that back, nor do I want to.

MLS I could do without, but I am glad I did it.

It is not a cult, anyone who says it is, is nuts. Remember, you get out of this world what you put into it. If you want to cheat and steal, your life will show those same traits!

PSI Seminarslgat

The answer to you question is yes. PSI uses past graduates from the basic and PSI7 to “staff” the basic. It's basically free labor and more money for them. PSI will tell you that once you complete PSI7 you can audit the basic class at no charge. They also tell you that you can attend as many times as you want. Several times I re-audited the basic and was placed into a group with the new people attending. I was told not to tell the new people what we were about to do so as not to ruin the experience for them.

I also remember back to the time I was invited to a basic graduation by my friend. I remember people standing up and telling their stories about how PSI changed their lives. Looking back on this I remember the argument I had with my husband that night. I tried to talk him into taking the basic and pointed out the people who stood and related their stories and how it had helped them. My husband said these people reminded him of “shills” planted in a group to tout the possibilities of PSI. Naturally I got pissed off when he said this and wouldn’t listen anymore; but looking back he was right.

When I staffed the basic I saw the same people infiltrating the micro-groups, acting like it was their first time and pretending to sign up for PSI7 without any hesitation. If you were a first timer and had some doubts how much convincing would you need when someone you sat next to for four days signed up without hesitation? I think about this from time to time and wonder if there was one in my group.

And just so you know I ruined my relationship with my husband, family and friends because of PSI. I have tried to explain this to some of my PSI “friends” and were told to “stop being a victim.”

• Sh
                      Shekinahp Jun 03, 2010

Reading this reminds me of my involvement at the Ministry of the Spirit of Truth. Yes, there's transformation and at the beginning everything feels like heaven. But nobody knows about the slave work, the thought reform the spiritual abuse and even sexual abuses.
                      I'm glad that part of my life is over, and I feel so sorry for those who fall into these traps. ery dangerous org, high rate of psychosis and suicide post-seminar w/no followup. Classic LGAT.
                      If you want to see what happens to the people who become brainwashed by this type of groups please see:
                      I hope with all my heart that before you put the money in any of these scams you do your research.

• Mi
                      Michelle Feb 07, 2009

PSI sucks, avoid this at all costs.

PSI Seminars — terrible experience

I attended the PSI Basic seminar in Chicago, and initially believed it to be a good thing. So good in fact...