Menu
PSI Services Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

PSI Services
reviews and complaints

www.psionline.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

3.5 404 Reviews

How responsive is PSI Services's customer service?

237 Resolved
156 Unresolved
Good 👍
PSI Services is generally doing well in dealing with customer problems, which is nice to see! But there is still a lot of work to be done (for example, responding to all incoming complaints). We suggest reviewers take some time to understand how exactly the company operates. Reading other customers' experiences can also give insight into how PSI Services handles challenging situations.
Claimed
PSI Services has claimed their business profile
Write a review File a complaint

PSI Services reviews and complaints 404

Newest PSI Services reviews and complaints

U
11:04 am EDT

PSI Services Process

Not only is it rediculouse that we have to "apply" to test first off but the fact that it is not aproved in a timely manner and or is anyone able to speak to anyone about the time it's taking to just request to even test ..some of us in the world may need to test get their license and go back to work as soon as possible ya know for the livelihood of their family and themselves. But besides that the process people have to go through to give others money for knowledge they already paid for is beyond stupid and it needs to change. And I'm going to be the one who does it.

Good day

Desired outcome: Stop treating this system the way yal do be lucky anyone even tests with yal because another could come along and put yal out of business

K
4:42 pm EDT

PSI Services online exam instructions

30 mins before my scheduled exam time, I called PSI asking how to go about taking my exam. The follow up email from PSI did not contain specific instructions. PSI sent a log in link, so I created an account and logged in and followed instructions. Turned out my computer was not compatible and therefore I could not take the exam. I could have done all this before the exam if I knew the procedure and what the compatibility requirements were. PSI shouldn't assume test takers are familiar with the procedure. We are stressed on exam day and shouldn't have to worry about how to take the test. This should be taken care of by PSI. After all the phone calls, It was already into the exam time and I couldn't reschedule for 24-72 hrs. Ten days later I am still trying to reschedule without being charged twice. I am requesting a refund and need to take the exam soon before I forget all the information I learned. My last ticket number is 3665222,

Desired outcome: refund of $75

M
3:18 pm EDT

PSI Services My test results

I took my barbers exam om August 24, 2023, at the Sterling building in college park MD, I haven't received my test results, no email, no nothing. I've called all they keep doing is keep giving me the run arounds, they won't give me the supervisors name, nor their emails. I don't have nothing to show that I've took the test or anything, this is un- acceptable, and very un-professional.

Desired outcome: I would very much appreciate, if had my test results, so can keep moving forward with this process please. Thank you very much

11:28 am EDT

PSI Services PSI Cosmetology Practical

I took my cosmetology practical last Wednesday August 23 at 8:30 am at the Nashville psi location I was told I would have my results within 24 hours . It’s been 7 days with psi telling me all I can do is request them to send it they’ve put in 3 request and kept telling me I would know within 24 hours and still it’s been 7 days since the first phone call and they haven’t gotten back. This is making me loose clientele. It should’ve been resolved by now considering they just press a button to send an email.

Desired outcome: I need my test results sent to me now it’s been 7 days.

7:32 am EDT
PSI Services has left an official reply on this complaint.

PSI Services life accident and health exam

I scheduled an exam with your co. and when I launched the exam it did not work and had to get tech help, but the exam still did not launch even with tech help. I was told that I will not get a refund and I have to wait to reschedule. I do not think this is the way you should do business. I should lose my money because your exam did not launch, further, I was told that I cannot reschedule the exam and I will have to wait.

You should not just take people's money and have your customers service person say that there is nothing he can do and I just have to pay again to take the exam. I am not sure why NY state use your company to do their testing with such horrible rules..

Desired outcome: refund

Update by examtaker
Aug 28, 2023 4:49 pm EDT

Gangadaye Khan

NY Examination for Life, Accident and Health Insurance Laws and Regulations Series 17-73

Schedule for 8/27 @ 6.00AM

When I logged on, I couldn't launch the exam and I tried and tried but the exam was greyed out.

I eventually contacted the help desk because i did not know what else to do. I was directed to live chat and the IT person several times to launch the exam but could not either. I called your help desk and ask if they could reschedule my exam and was told no and I would have to pay again. I did not want a refund I wanted to reschedule the exam but was told no again.

This was not a good experience for me. I usually go to the testing center, but I wanted to try this remote testing since it was schedule for so early in the AM.

Thanks

Gangadaye Khan

L
4:52 pm EDT

PSI Services - Real estate salesperson exam - michigan

I have taken the test 3 times so far, and all three times, a very large majority of the questions were very poorly worded and not what we studied from any of the PSI study packs, or practice exams. I've bought and used all of them from your psi website, receiving 90% of all the 565 practice questions you offer. Yes, I literally sat, at home, on my laptop...

T
12:00 pm EDT

PSI Services - Call center service

I recently had to call in because the online portal wouldn't allow me to take the next portion of my test after the quoted timeframe. I initially spoke to 3 different representatives who first told me to call about her number and told me to wait an additional 24 hours and to email a support line. Very conflicting information. However this was completed on...

S
9:47 am EDT

PSI Services Service - lack of knowledge - accountability

I was scheduled for a 7 AM test. I was signed in and ready by 6 AM. During verification the proctor advised that my name was not listed the same as my license and that I needed to call, then disconnected the chat. After searching online for the contact info, I spent over an hour on the phone with more than 6 agents. Each advising that they were unsure how to help me, that my information was correct, or that the previous agent didn't do their job right etc. The list goes on and on. I waited for a manger call back that refused to allow me to take the test the same day, because after 30 minutes you are no longer eligible. The 30-minute tardy was due to the 56+ minutes that I was on the phone with multiple depts and agents. The manager's name is Sibusiso Maphumulo. As far as agents, there were so many that I did not keep track. This company has serious accountability issues, and the agents have a serious gap in knowledge and communication.

Desired outcome: My test should be honored for today, considering I purchased the time slot, and the lack of knowledge on your agents prevented me from taking the exam.

V
5:26 pm EDT

PSI Services testing

i was scheduled for online testing. the system asked me to check for computer compatibility. it was passed. then on test date, log in couldn't launch the test site. the website is weird. when there is a problem to find a number to call for help is ridiculous difficult to find.

the website you signed up is NOT the website you sign in for test taking. and when you log into your account it very difficult to navigate to where you see what you bought and signed up for testing. and to launch the test they make you link to another website.

called for support and then got transferred to another department and each department doesn't talk to each other. they make you go thru the whole dame personal questions verification like a lot of questions. before they even see what you are needing to do. and once you told them, you get put on hold for a long time and come back, nothing is resolved.

D
10:46 am EDT

PSI Services Wrongfully denied to take Practical Examination

[protected]

PSI TESTING SITE SMYRNA GA

The instructor refused to give me her name .

I arrived to take my test @8:30 am. Upon request I showed two valid forms of Identification ( which I have pictured below). The instructor was very disrespectful & passive. She did not give me an explanation as to why my ID’s were not valid. They both display my full name. She state verbatim “ I don’t know what this is, so I can’t take it”. I explained to her that it was my bank account information and she still denied me permission to take my exam. I had to commute 3 hrs to this location

Desired outcome: Refund and rescheduled testing date at Macon location.

11:53 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

PSI Services - Escalation!!! Pending since 6/29 and 8/2023 // refund requested for psi exam (oh title serices 11-37) and psi practice test (oh title series 11-37)

See the latest ticket #3631476 - Previous ticket #'s [protected] (6/30/2023), [protected], [protected], and several others; For the Practice Test Issue, PTsupport did not provide me with a ticket # but said to call [protected] x7030 and request a refund. I did so and just got passed around from one person to the other. I was on the phone for 3 hours. For the PSI...

M
9:59 am EDT

PSI Services NY state general insurance adjusters exam

On 8/11/23 I tried to log on at 8:50 a.m. to take my exam. After some initial difficulties submitting my driver's license and accessing the exam, I began the exam at about 10:15 a.m. After finishing 74 of the 100 questions my daughter walked down the steps adjacent to dining room, the room in which I was testing, and immediately left the house. She was speaking loudly on her phone, it was audible from the dining room and the proctor stopped the exam. The proctor asked me to scan the room two times. I did so and there was nobody in the room with me at the time of the scans. Nevertheless, the proctor terminated the exam for this reason: "Other person in room/seeking exam help". I immediately contacted PSI and filed a complaint. Yesterday, I called PSI and requested an update on the status on my ticket. As part of the response I received an email stating "Per our higher tier of support... at timestop 109:52 there was someone else present in the exam area". I performed the scan and there was nobody in the exam area other than me and I am perfectly willing to sign an affidavit averring the same subject to penalties for perjury. I have since asked for a screenshot of the scan so I can identify who exactly PSI is claiming was in the exam area and have received no response. The only reasonable possibility is that the room scan included my wife or daughter, both of whom were sitting on the front patio, completely outside of the room and outside of the house. In short, there was nobody other than myself in the room the entire morning, there was no other person in the room at the time I performed the scan, and PSI is either willfully ignoring the truth or negligently assuming that someone sitting outside of my house was inside the room. In either case it is not an acceptable conclusion and PSI should send me the proof upon which they are relying so I can determine its validity. Attached is a photo showing the view out the front door from the testing location.

Desired outcome: I want a refund of my $33 exam fee as well as a refund of the $33 I subsequently spent to re-register for another exam.

Read full review of PSI Services and 1 comment

1 comment
FreeBird76
Erlanger, US
Aug 22, 2023 3:35 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I have reached the end of the discussions with PSI earlier today. While acknowledging the exam was terminated in error on their part, they are refusing to refund the exam fee of $49 USD as I signed up for the retake exam. Even though there was no instruction for me not to do so from PSI, I did not take the 2nd exam until roughly 2 weeks later from the initial one, which was sufficient time for PSI to provide me with a credit. In fact, had I waited on them to respond, I would be 2 ms behind in obtaining my licensing which is not acceptable on my end. The PSI rep said that there is not a policy regarding cancellations, as I asked for the policy as their reasoning for not issuing a credit is absurd. The rep, who was a supervisor mind you and handled the matter quite professionally, said that there were no other persons within PSI to escalate this matter to and I was stuck w/ this answer. PSI claims excellence and promotes test taker assistance. They have failed here miserably and are deceptive in their practices. PSI has several government contracts which I'm sure they value the revenue. I will be reporting PSI and their practices to the supervisory and regulatory departments so that something can be done about their practices and lack of accountability, integrity and bad business practices. It took me two months to get this far with them. Why should the retake test that I scheduled have anything to do with their liability and providing me with a refund? It makes absolutely no sense!

As far as the practice test is concerned, I am supposed to be getting a credit for that but somehow doubt that I will ever see it. All of this over a $50 fee that they could have taken care of but didn't.

11:54 pm EDT

PSI Services Unable to schedule the Georgia State Broker Exam

I passed my state broker course and my school sent the certificate to PSI so that I can schedule the state broker exam. According to Georgia Real Estate Commission, PSI is the ONLY company that can schedule an exam for you. I went online to schedule and some how I was not able to. I was given an e-mail stating my file was incomplete. I called on 08/03 and spoke to Estella who stated she was escalating my case and to give it a couple of days and she would reach out to me on Monday, 08/07. Never happened. I called later that eve and spoke to Ruth who stated they must investigate to find out why the system had a glitch and gave me a partial refund. I told her getting to take the exam is more important. I'll pay double, I just want to move on. Ruth stated "No!" They must investigate whey they had an error. Until then there is nothing I can do, but wait. And they do not give a time frame. So if this continues for months, Im stuck! Today on 08/08 called again and spoke to Jamella who tried to transferred me to a manager then hung up. Called back again and got David who transferred me to Sam who is escalating my case AGAIN. I asked for a case number and never received one. Was told to wait 3 more days and I did. Now today I was told by Mbali to wait another 3 days once again for the 3rd time. Still do not have a case number as I have been requesting and this is now 10 days in and Im still waiting and was told to continue to wait. In addition I sent an Urgent e-mail to them and got a "Please be Patient Respone' which btw the phone number provided in this e-mail is "closed" so you can call all day and no one will pickup. I think it's very unprofessional that they will send an e-mail with their information that does not work! Like their phone number or they state they will call you back and they never do!. Worst company I have ever dealt with. I just want to take my test and move on with my life, but Unfortunately I cannot. They must investigate the glitch in the system. They have never given a case number or a solution. I feel like I am in a bottomless hole with no solution. I have been waiting several days and all I get is "Please be Patient." I HAVE BEEN PATIENT and I still get NO ANSWERS and No response. Anyone can try calling Jaleen below, but like all the others the number is closed. PSI...Please DO BETTER! I WANT TO TAKE MY EXAM! NOW!

We are truly sorry for the frustration and inconvenience you've experienced in trying to schedule your state broker exam through PSI. This certainly isn't the level of service we aim to provide.

I understand the urgency of your situation and the importance of moving forward with your broker's license. Your feedback is extremely valuable, and I assure you that I'll personally ensure this issue is escalated to the relevant team. We will investigate and address the glitch that occurred in the system promptly.

I apologize for the repeated explanations you've had to provide and any disconnections during calls. We're committed to improving your experience and will work diligently to resolve this matter as quickly as possible. Please allow me some time to look into your case and rest assured that we will provide you with an update as soon as we have the feedback from the appropriate team.

Desired outcome: I Just want to schedule my Georgia State Broker Exam and move forward. I feel it is unethical to PSI to hold up me trying to schedule for the exam because they have a glitch in the syste3m

B
2:32 pm EDT

PSI Services Mass sales real estate exam

I’ve been trying since may to schedule my exam. I took two classes. One expired in Januaryry the othe one 8/11/23. I can’t get anyone to help me. I had a brain anuersym in Feb and I couldn’t take test. I have two email addresses.I

[protected]@gmail.com

[protected]@gmail.com

Catherine Goodman

11-29-1967

Was under 9 Caspian way , Dor, ma 02125

move to 35 Sydney St Dor, ma 02125

239-776-1175ts

The worst customer service I ever had.

Desired outcome: Take test Friday the 11th so I don’t have to take another class.

3:21 pm EDT
PSI Services has left an official reply on this complaint.

PSI Services psi proctored online exam

I am speaking on behalf of someone who was taking the NJ online real estate exam and halfway through the test it was determined that she was using an unauthorized computer calculator, instead of the online calculator they suggested. If you ask me it's more suspect if they use an online calculator. How is it that a computer calculator is grounds for termination of a test? How is it that she will cheat by using it? This person was originally scheduled to take an in person exam but of course they scheduled the wrong exam for her. Now she was doing well on her online exam and they had to cut her off because of this petty reason. She's wasted her time and money due the incompetency of PSI exam guidelines. This is absolutely ridiculous how they monitor and proctor these exams and if they didn't want her to use a computer calculator, they should of specified that.

Desired outcome: I don't expect anything to happen other than excuses and indifference on the part of PSI. I'm just venting and voicing my opinion. Whether or not this will be answered and understood is irrelevant to me.

Update by Richispissed
Aug 07, 2023 6:30 pm EDT

My wife was disqualified from her online real estate test halfway through for using a computer calculator! They waited till she was on the 50th question! Why didn't they say something earlier? I truly believe this is just a money making scheme where PSI invents up bogus, petty rules that unfairly inconvenience test takers who then are told you can retake it again but at a fee of 38 dollars! This is the second time she had to retake it because the first time these incompetent people scheduled the wrong in person exam. It does not say in the bulletin referenced above that computer calculators are prohibited. They also failed to advise her about the online calculator that she couldn't find or could access until after they cut her off. Needless to say, their process of procedures is misleading and very disappointing!

Update by Richispissed
Aug 07, 2023 3:51 pm EDT

Furthermore I believe there needs to be changes made to this rule.

S
12:58 pm EDT

PSI Services Real estate exam

I would like someone to call me. I studied for days and evo tho I did pass the national exam, and even tho I felt super confident going into it, the first question was just so poorly worded I felt like what did I study? How was the course material nothing like this? I felt defeated so by the time I took the state I already felt like I had failed and not due to a lack of not studying or not knowing the material but because of such poorly worded questions as well as things that were not in the material or in your practice exams. This is crazy.. You guys also asked multiple questions about origination fee, and questions where we had to figure out amortization and you guys did not even offer a chart. Also, we dont even learn about amortization until course 2! This honestly, was just ridiculous. I can come up with a better test. The kinds of questions you guys chose to ask comes more from experience and not from studying. I studied all available material and still have it memorized. I want someone to call me

Desired outcome: Email me AND FIX THE TESTSofia.[protected]@gmail.com

Read full review of PSI Services and 2 comments
Update by Sofia Siddiqi
Aug 07, 2023 11:50 pm EDT

They have not. Still waiting.. I have to take the state tomorrow which I had failed the first time by 1 question because by that point I felt completely defeated and felt as if for sure I failed the national. Somehow I passed? How could I feel so defeated and as if I failed if I actually knew the correct answers? Obviously, because the questions they asked were like WTH! Ughhh let's see what happens tomorrow. State one wasn't as bad but national? I wouldn't even know how to help someone pass it

2 comments
Richispissed
, US
Aug 08, 2023 8:58 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Good luck on your state exam. Wow by one question! Yes I understand how you feel. I am not taking the state exam but I know someone who is. When you take an online proctored exam, is it prohibited to use a computer calculator? There was no mention of it in the bulletin. They had mentioned handheld calculator but nothing other than that. To make a long story short, PSI cut off this person halfway through the test of 110 questions because she was using a computer calculator! Why wait till halfway through to mention it? Seems kinda of suspicious and misleading on their part. Stay determined and insist they help you. Good luck!

Richispissed
, US
Aug 07, 2023 6:41 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Did they call you yet? Probably not. If you ask me PSI is running some money making scheme.

12:28 am EDT
PSI Services has left an official reply on this complaint.

PSI Services Examination with Proctor Leaving and Giving me less time to complete my exam.

I am writing a complaint to PSI about proctoring exams. I took my exam and was working hard to answer as many questions I could without interruption. In the midst of me getting close to end of my test time, I was kicked out of the system due to my proctor leaving This caused me to go back through the whole process of check in . I was reviewing my answers and even though I failed my exam. I failed it with 1 point away from passing. I’m just asking to give a passing grade due to an error on your proctors and examination.

Desired outcome: A passing score if examinee was on verge of passing 69%

8:04 am EDT

PSI Services Not been refunded

I went to PSI’s West Hartford, CT location July 5th, 2023 at 4:00pm to take my CT Salesperson Real Estate Exam. I arrived 30 minutes early, along with 9 others who also had an appointment for 4:00pm. Upon arrival the door was locked and lights were off, it was clear nobody was in the room. We continued to wait then one of the other people who were waiting called the PSI number on the door. PSI instructed us to wait there a few minutes past 4:00pm and if nobody showed up to leave. We all waited until about 4:10pm then made the decision to leave. Since then, I have paid for another exam at a different location but have not been refunded for the July 5th exam that I had previously paid for. I have contacted PSI several times and they have been giving me the run around. I still have not received a refund almost a month later….

Desired outcome: Refund

3:25 pm EDT

PSI Services Georgia salesperson exam

I took my Ga real estate today and was supposed to receive scores today. Testing center gave a number to call to get results over the phone. I called and was told I would receive them USPS. I called other people that took exam and was told I should’ve received my score immediately. I call back this time I was told that the testing in Duluth where I took the test should’ve given me score. Now an investigation has to take place to see why I didn’t get my score. I don’t trust that my score will be accurate because why am I being given the run around for a test taken on the computer and score should be available immediately. I feel it’s a tactic to make more money for having to retake test.

Desired outcome: I want my accurate scores but how will I know if they’re not accurate.

Update by Erica Wa
Jul 22, 2023 7:47 pm EDT

I just sent my response to your request on July 22 at 732 pm. As of today I still haven’t received my results from taking the Georgia Real Estate Salesperson exam on July 19,2023 when I was supposed to receive my results immediately after the exam. No one has provided a reason or explanation as to what happened. I know nothing. Do you know how frustrating this ordeal is for me? I paid my money showed up on time took the exam did everything required and someone else’s negligence and lack of care is depriving me of me score report! Please see the photo below of the slip of paper testing center gave me with number to receive score. This really happened I’m still in shock!

View 0 more photos
12:54 pm EDT

PSI Services Site glitch and failure to resolve

Dear PSI Support Team,

I hope this email finds you well. My name is Alex B Boehner, and I am writing to express my deep frustration and disappointment regarding the technical issues I encountered during my scheduled MA state real estate exam.

On June 16, I had diligently prepared myself for the examination and was eagerly looking forward to taking it through the virtual testing room. However, upon attempting to access the exam, I encountered persistent glitches that prevented me from gaining entry. Despite my numerous efforts to resolve the issue, by opening several tickets through your support system, I am disheartened to inform you that it has now been a month since my initial report, and the problem remains unresolved.

As a serious candidate looking to become a licensed real estate professional in the state of Massachusetts, this extended delay has caused me significant stress and anxiety. The lack of any resolution or even meaningful communication from your end has left me feeling disregarded and ignored. I believe that every candidate deserves a fair and efficient testing process, and this experience has been nothing short of frustrating and unprofessional.

I implore you to prioritize my case and investigate the matter with the utmost urgency. I request that you provide a clear explanation for the technical issues I encountered during my exam attempt, along with an estimated timeline for a resolution. Additionally, I seek your assurance that appropriate measures are being taken to prevent similar occurrences for other candidates in the future.

At this point, I am not only seeking a resolution but also a level of compensation for the distress, time, and resources I have invested in this process. Such compensation should reflect the inconvenience caused and demonstrate your commitment to upholding professional standards.

I sincerely hope that this email serves as a wake-up call to address the deficiencies in your support system and technical infrastructure. I trust that you will take my concerns seriously and act swiftly to rectify the situation.

Please provide me with an update on my case at your earliest convenience. I expect a response within 48 hours, indicating the steps being taken to resolve the issue promptly.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I eagerly await your timely response.

Sincerely,

Alex B Boehner

Desired outcome: At minimum a new testing date.

PSI Services In-depth Review

Overview: PSI Services is a leading provider of assessment and talent management solutions in various industries. With a rich history and extensive background in the field, PSI Services has established itself as a trusted partner for organizations seeking reliable and efficient testing services.

Services Offered: PSI Services offers a comprehensive range of services to meet the diverse needs of its clients. These include pre-employment testing, certification and licensure exams, skills assessments, and talent management solutions. Each service is designed to provide valuable insights into candidates' abilities and help organizations make informed decisions.

Customer Experience: PSI Services prioritizes user experience by offering a website that is easy to access and navigate. The user-friendly interface and intuitive design make it simple for customers to find the information they need. Additionally, the availability of customer support ensures that any queries or concerns are addressed promptly, leading to overall customer satisfaction.

Testimonials and Reviews: Customers have shared positive testimonials and reviews about their experiences with PSI Services. They have praised the accuracy and reliability of the assessments, highlighting the success stories that have resulted from using PSI Services. Some customers have also provided constructive feedback, suggesting areas for improvement.

Pricing and Value for Money: PSI Services maintains transparency in its pricing structure, allowing customers to understand the costs associated with their services. A comparison with competitors reveals that PSI Services offers competitive prices while delivering exceptional value for money. The insights gained from the assessments and the impact on organizational decision-making justify the investment.

Security and Privacy: PSI Services prioritizes data security and takes measures to ensure the protection of personal information. The company adheres to industry standards and regulations, implementing robust security protocols and privacy policies. Customers can trust that their data is handled with utmost care and confidentiality.

Technology and Innovation: PSI Services leverages technological advancements to enhance its services. The integration of innovative solutions improves the user experience, making assessments more engaging and interactive. The company also keeps up with emerging technologies in the industry, ensuring that its offerings remain relevant and effective.

Partnerships and Collaborations: PSI Services has established partnerships and collaborations with other businesses to enhance its services. These collaborations bring added expertise and resources, resulting in improved quality and expanded offerings. Customers benefit from the synergies created through these partnerships.

Industry Reputation: PSI Services has built a strong reputation within the industry, earning recognition and awards for its excellence in assessment and talent management solutions. The company's commitment to delivering high-quality services sets it apart from competitors, and its market position reflects its industry leadership.

Social Responsibility: PSI Services demonstrates a commitment to social and environmental responsibility through various initiatives. The company actively engages in community outreach programs and supports charitable causes. Its corporate social responsibility practices contribute to a positive impact on society.

Conclusion: PSI Services is a trusted provider of assessment and talent management solutions, offering a wide range of services to meet the needs of organizations across industries. With a user-friendly website, commitment to data security, and innovative approach, PSI Services delivers value for money and ensures customer satisfaction. Potential customers can confidently choose PSI Services for their assessment needs, knowing they will receive accurate and reliable results.

How to file a complaint about PSI Services?

Here is a guide on how to file a complaint against PSI Services on ComplaintsBoard.com:

1. Log in or create an account:
- Start by logging into your ComplaintsBoard.com account. If you don't have an account, create one to proceed.

2. Navigating to the complaint form:
- Locate and click on the 'File a Complaint' button on the ComplaintsBoard.com website. You can find this button at the top right corner of the website.

3. Writing the title:
- Summarize the main issue you have with PSI Services in the 'Complaint Title' section.

4. Detailing the experience:
- Provide detailed information about your experience with PSI Services. Mention key areas of concern, any transactions with the company, steps taken to resolve the issue, the nature of the problem, and the personal impact.

5. Attaching supporting documents:
- Attach any relevant supporting documents to strengthen your complaint. Avoid including sensitive personal data.

6. Filing optional fields:
- Use the 'Claimed Loss' field to state any financial losses and the 'Desired Outcome' field to specify the resolution you are seeking.

7. Review before submission:
- Review your complaint for clarity, accuracy, and completeness before submitting it.

8. Submission process:
- Submit your complaint by clicking the 'Submit' button.

9. Post-Submission Actions:
- Regularly check for responses or updates related to your complaint on ComplaintsBoard.com.

Ensure each step is clearly defined to guide you effectively through the process of filing a complaint against PSI Services on ComplaintsBoard.com.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact PSI Services customer service

Phone numbers

+1 (800) 367-1565 +44 176 325 7100 More phone numbers

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with PSI Services?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with PSI Services Customer Service. Initial PSI Services complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for PSI Services above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about PSI Services. Discuss the issues you have had with PSI Services and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.