Menu
PSI Services company logo
Last seen 24 hours ago
reviews & complaints

reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

240 complaints
105 resolved 135 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claimed
This account has been claimed by PSI Services customer service / representatives through our verification process.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of PSI Services. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
5:20 pm EST

PSI Services - Isaca/cobit

The worst kind of service. The process takes very long, not specific system requirement. I suspected that a proctor handles too many customers.

Not user friendly, not helpful, ask you to call, hold you for very long time, spend cost internasional call.. not helpful and self centered service.

The proctor and their supervisor or customer service seem never trained and heared about the importance of customer service dan experience.

I think that isaca and other organisation should consider to provide alternatives exam provider! If it possible, i have a nightmare and avoid this kind of provider!

Desired outcome: Up the service to 21st century! Ficus on helping customer ir be customer/business focus.

11:39 am EST
PSI Services has left an official reply on this complaint.

PSI Services - @ separate exams Life Insurance Producer exam, and Public Adjuster exam

On two separate occasions, I paid to take exams with this company. I paid for the Public Adjuster exam. It was canceled because of the Covid 19 virus scare. I never received a refund or a rescheduling. I paid for a Life Insurance Producer Exam and was given the wrong access code. I found that out while trying to log on for the exam. After calling the company and being on hold for literally almost two hours before I got to speak to a representative, I was promised a rescheduling. Since I had a rep on the phone, I also addressed the issue of never getting a refund or rescheduling for the Public Adjuster Exam which I paid for and was canceled by them. The rep found the records and promised me a refund. I did not receive it. I waited the allotted time and nothing. I was rescheduled for Jan. 20 for the Life Insurance Producer exam successfully. In total between 3 calls, I was on the phone for almost eight hours. That is way too long. I had problems logging on at test time, but I got on in time. I was then disconnected after about 12 minutes and was unable to log back on. That is two exams dealing with this company where I did not receive the service I paid for, not to mention all the hours I spent studying and preparing for these exams. How can we rectify this situation? I included some images of the confirmations, including the first name of one of the reps I spoke with.

Desired outcome: I would like the refund for my Public Adjuster exam as promised, and to have my Exam for Life Insurance Producer exam rescheduled.

M
1:44 pm EST

PSI Services - Nobody can answer my questions

Yes I am complaining I have taken the test I sent my test score in to get veteran points preference and I have no response back has been over a month and every time I call no one can answer my question.

PSI customer service and online email as horrible I haven't gotten no response but I have male email call like a 100 times and I'll see that I cannot get anybody to answer my question or find out if they receive my test score along with my DD214.

The turnaround time is horrible no one has answers no 1 can give me what's going on there's not a number we can contact people to see if they receive my information or anything.

I am very disappointed in the server from PSI lover from PSI I'm not gonna be reached at [protected]@yahoo. com

Desired outcome: I need answers for my test score my phone number is [protected] I need to find what's going on someone need to call me

K
Jun 21, 2022 12:54 pm EDT

How long does it take to get the points applied I have been calling and emailing as well

3:26 pm EST

PSI Services - Online testing site psi

Horrible! Every time issues with connecting to test site - AND while taking test - proctor says out your head up, face camera while I’m doing problems on my scratch paper! The proctor interrupted so many times! Then this time horrible issues even getting onto website -1 hour later! While taking exam calculator stops working on their test website - tech person said you’ll have to exit exam! Which means an immediate fail! Of course I didn’t exit - finally fixed itself and pSI never gave me back the list time - I hate how awful their testing site is so many issues!

Desired outcome: Better website - no interruptions - registration flaws - waiting on phone for help over 55 minutes- I’m sure many people having issues- so very frustrating!!!

Feb 12, 2022 8:05 am EST

If possible, I would like also avoid this similar online exam from the providers. Too many my friends are also complaining and advising not taking online exam. I have similar and may be worse experience. The process, system and people must be able to provide more CX and better customer focus. It has been nightmare and if possible, I would really avoid taking the exam with this provider. waste money and time.

5:20 am EST

PSI Services - Mississippi master electrician exam

The second time I have received a 68 score I keep up with how many I have correct. I know I had more than 57 questions correct.I had 63 correct if you count the osha questions that don’t count. Why put information on here if it doesn’t count. I have got to have this dealt with immediately or I will not remove this complaint. It isn’t fair that you include questions that don’t count and your not clear about it. Also many questions around 5-10 each time I have taken it have multiple correct answers, so if you choose the best answer how do you know it’s that same one that y’all have decided is correct

Example the questions usually have one

Option that is completely wrong

But the other three can all be correct

Just because I look it up and it says you can use

Any of the answers depending on

Certain factors and circumstances

Who is to say we agree on which one is correct

When 3 out of 4 options are correct

Desired outcome: A passing score without waiting 20days for you to review the questions I have challenged Test taken yesterday 2nd time I’ve made a 68And requested you look into the score with no help at all I’ve already emailed I need actual help

Update by Josh Hinson
Feb 04, 2022 5:38 am EST

February 3rd @ 6pm

I made a 68 for the second time

I know for a fact I had 63 questions correct or more I left comments of 4 questions that had multiple correct answer I chose the correct one according to the book but I have no idea if that’s the one psi decided to be correct or not

Also the general questions are never in the book which gives you an unfair advantage

Also 6 osha questions are never counted and create a lot of confusion take them off the test if they don’t count stop waisting peoples time and money

If you don’t count the osha which I know you don’t I had a minimum of 57 correct questions which is a passing score

I am about to lose a fortune due to the difficulties of this exam

Not to mention every single time I take it at least 50% of the questions change completely

I can not wait 20days for you to review this

3:51 pm EST

PSI Services - Testing service customer support

I need a confirmation email. I received an email saying your scheduling details etc... Outlining when I am to show up and it states at the top this is not the confirmation that will be sent shortly after. That was multiple days ago. The money has been removed from my account and I can see on the dashboard that I am approved for tomorrow's test. However, it clearly states what documentation is needed and I dont want to pay almost a $100 and a two hour drive each way to end up not being able to take the test.

Ive been on hold for over an hour. During the pandemic and millions of people were filing for unemployment I didnt wait near as long to get ahold of someone for such a simple problem.

Desired outcome: Email me a confirmation email

1:48 pm EST

PSI Services - Issues registering for an exam

Hey PSI! I registered with you guys after completing my real estate course and had all the correct transcripts sent to you guys so I can register for my exam. In October of 2021, after receiving the email that I was able to register for a test once logged in I did not see the Illinois broker examination test that I need to register and schedule. Every day since then I've contacted you guys and still no solution. I'm constantly being told by your customer service representatives that PSI still needs to transfer my file to the new platform. It is now January 26, 2022 and I am still having the same issue and I still do not see the Illinois broker examination as an option for me to register. I don't necessarily blame the representatives but I definitely blame you guys because you guys can't even give the customer service reps a date when my file will be transferred. I've been studying very hard for this test I've been waiting for months when I don't even know when I'm gonna be able to take it. I quit my job because I thought I'd be licensed by now. I need a solution ASAP. Due to the inconvenience on behalf of PSI's system, please consider some credit/ compensation for the inconvenience I've dealt with because of you guys for the last four months.

V
9:32 pm EST

PSI Services - re-schedule

Trying to reschedule test date after totaling my passenger car as a result of hitting a deer, with injuries including dislocated arm, fractured rib, concussion and whiplash and more, PSI was contacted, Employee Rolly requested a Doctors note? which I provided just one instead of 4 I could have sent. I included the police report and the Insurace claim indicating the status of the car which I hoped would so the seriousness of the accident. He promised he would get back to us quickly once he recieved the documentation.
The run around began.
10 days later we're still waiting for a decision, , I called a week later and was on hold for 22 min with an overal time of 44 min trying to get an answer, having to go over the orinal need for postponement of a test date that had come and gone. Rolly apparently didn't upload my document to my file? She tried to get information from Rolly, tried to get a decision from a manager, She was getting the run around and PROMISED to give me a call back within the hour and email. She told me to keep the line open and again promised to get back to me within the hour. Hope was offered.
NO call, NO email.
Next day called the office and the girl who answered this time with a thick accent and kept talking to someone as she asked my questions had me repeat the whole story over and then pulled up my file which offered no information on my accident, not documentation, no previous information from the 2 former employees whom I had spoken to trying to postpone a test that was now 6 days earlier.
This company has an extremely poor response time, a lack of inner office communication, will not follow up with call backs as promised, and poor maintenance of client files and an over all lack of responsibility and pride in work ethics

Desired outcome: I don't know if I care anymore. If they are this disorganised and lack interoffice communication , how can they provide antiquate testing. I would like to know if I can reschedule without being assed a higher fee for missing my first test

B
1:42 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Understand this, I am not here to be pc or appropriate but to state facts. Several years ago, I took your test in Tulsa. I took it a total of 3 times and each time I was told material I had brought in was not able to be brought in after it was clearly told to me on the phone and listed on the site it was. The next time I brought material that I was told I...

N
10:15 pm EST

PSI Services - Real Estate

This company has scam me out of hundreds of dollars by providing inaccurate test scores. PSI deceived me in believing that I have fail the real estate exam 10 / 11 times. The price went from $77 in Alabama to $79. Undoubtful, I do believe that I have passed this test numerous of times, but they want to make money off of innocent people and trained to do so. This is very unprofessional; they tell lies and could never answer a simple question about the test. How could they administer a test and unlearned? The people who work for the Alabama Real Estate PSI is uneducated, stupid, ignorant, and dumb to answering any questions about the exam or any other questions period. This is a crooked business; I don't know why they are making people suffer by taking their money and hiding the truth behind these exams. I want my money to be reimbursed. I know it will be my word against theirs, they will lie to hide the truth and cover each other backs. They purposefully cause distractions in the testing center and freezes the computers on a regular basis. I have experienced the computer mouse moving on its own as my hand was off of it. People can get into the computer and do many of things now and days, change evidence and proof to cover up things. PSI treated me unfairly, took my hard-earned money, and was not beneficial to me in any way during my time of taking the Alabama Real Estate Exam, I wonder if the Commission is aware of these people poisonous motives and cunning intentions? This is not foolish or crazy talking or thinking, I'm serious as a heart- attack. These people need to be investigated for fraud, money laundering, racism, etc.

Desired outcome: Tell the Commission the truth or give me all of my money back. Suffer the consequences if you do not comply.

10:55 am EST

PSI Services - Customer service of PSI testing

I have trained extensively for the real estate test, passed the 60 training test and simply need to schedule for a real estate license no test. On the phone 20 minutes. NO ever answered, no way to leave my phone number for a call back, nothing. Their BBB rating stinks. On guy on the BBB reviews took the test and they NEVER gave him his test results and the job offer that he had with a broker was rescinded. That is what happens when monopolies take over. They have no incentive to "serve" their customers to the best of their ability. They get paid by the real estate board whether they actually help people or not. Companies need to stand against this incompetent service.

Desired outcome: Answer the phone so I can register for real estate licensing test and send results in a timely professional manner.

Feb 12, 2022 5:36 pm EST

I also have a similar experience or may be worse!

It seems they have significant attitude problems and need to up its sevice to be 21st century service. May be need to be trained with more basic training or understanding on customer focus or provide significant better customer experience. Sorry to say that It feels more like a torture camp!

I also read too many complaints about the organisation’s online exam services in the internet!

5:56 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have faxed information regarding my account set up to take the PA Real Estate test. I was told twice they've received my information and it just hasn't been processed. I faxed the info in on 12/8/21 and 12/21/21. You have VERY private information. For all I know, you guys are stealing my identity.

4:47 pm EST

PSI Services - Journeyman plumbing test

Let me start off by saying, that you should not giving tests. The test I took twice and failed now, could have been written by a 10 year old. Didnt even to attempt spell on the test, then the drawing of everything are all hand drawn. How can this be an approved test? I had better picture tests when I was in kindergarten. Get your horrible test that doesn't make sense out of Michigan and keep your tests in Las Vegas.

Desired outcome: Better written test and not from this non accredited company

H
1:28 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This is the complaint I emailed to PSI 12/26/21. It is such a huge (disorganized) company, not sure it will get to where it needs to go. Complaint about my Certified Medical Assistant exam on 12/21/21 @ 5:30pm. I was extremely disappointed in my experience taking my certified medical exam. I verified my computer several times before the exam date ...

8:58 pm EST

PSI Services - exam

on 12/10/2021 i was scheduled to take an exam. I was having trouble actually getting into the exam due to the desk top computer i was asked to use needed an app to be removed in order to continue. The desk top was not stating exactly what needed to be done . I was not able to use the chat box on the same screen of the test . My mic was on but the person that is supposed to be watching me screen was black . So i went out of the exam to use the site's messaging and never got a response so i kept going in and out of trying to test and was not able to . The next day i messaged again and there was no response i finally emailed the person who set the test up for me and she then gave me the contact information for the technical support. There was a man who answered and informed me that i would have to pay another 88 $ to reschedule and take the exam again. I have a son to provide for and just want clarity that i will be able to test this time with no issues, so i know my money is not going to waste when i have a family to provide for . Or is it possible to get a refund or my money for the original test to go to the second one since i did not take the first one.

PSI Services - PSI Illinois Passers List

We have tried reaching out to PSI on multiple occasions and haven't received any assistance for our problem. On 11/22/21 our company purchased the IL passer list a $90 subscription service. We received a confirmation email telling us that we would receive another email within 48 hours with our login info. It has been almost a month since we were supposed to receive the information for our account. We have tried calling PSI support for help and no one can give us any answers. We have also filed multiple support tickets and have not gotten any response for the tickets. We feel like PSI is just abandoning us and taking our money and running.

Desired outcome: We would like to have this issue resolved as soon as possible so that we can use the service that we paid for.

H
5:36 pm EST

PSI Services - AWS Exam Re-schedule

I need to reschedule my AWS Exam for 3rd time due to unexpected business travel. After multiple attempt to call the listed number throughout the week and got no answer and left voice messages. I also send multiple emails to customer service trying to re-schedule. Finally, I got a call from someone oversea 19 hours before my exam to tell me that there is nothing they can do to help. Please do not do business with this company, choose other option if you can.

S
1:22 pm EST

PSI Services - Written and practical exams

Dallas location practical exam, proctor wants to show that we are really testing by failing good student. They are not doing their job correctly and failing good students. I am an instructor and I test students with perfection and PSI proctor failed her today. I am very disappointed by this. I am looking for a place where I can complain about PSI and I want to see how the proctor graded my student.
My phone number is [protected] or send me an email [protected]@yahoo.com

S
1:51 pm EST

PSI Services - PSI GA Passers List

I have tried reaching out on several occasions now and have not received any assistance with my problem. I purchased the GA Real Estate Passers List on October 6th and still have not received the email with my login credentials and instructions for accessing the list. I have tried calling the support hotline and was told the only way to get assistance with this list is by emailing an email that you cannot get a response from. I am extremely upset with the lack of customer service regarding this list that cost $90 for the year subscription. I am going on 3 months without utilizing a service that I have paid for.

Desired outcome: I would like this resolved ASAP and either a refund of the $90 or access to the service that I paid for.

11:18 am EST

PSI Services - ca general electrical exam

first off I have been in the trade for 19 years working on everything from small projects to multi million dollar projects, including but not limited to residential, commercial, industrial, projects for the federal government the corps of army engineers I have performed work all over the western United States, so I have been around. with all that being said who ever wrote the questions in the exam has no experience in the electrical trade or been in the field. some of the questions only apply to 1% of the people in the trade or subjects that a person might see once in there lifetime while working in the field. If this is supposed to be an open book exam. Than the answers should be in the book or books or reference material, there not or there obscure and vague. Some of the questions were flat out wrong I know this to be true because I tried to look up some of the answers when I got home and no results were found. the wrong questions cost me time trying to look up the answers in the reference material. this exam needs to be reviewed by a qualified and competent individual.im currently enrolled in continued education classes and all my test scores are 100% i believe if all the questions were correct and could be found in reference material i would have had enough time to complete exam and pass.

Desired outcome: score my exam with a passing grade. remove the questions that are not correct for the material given.

PSI Services contacts