Having problems with PSI Services?

PSI Services reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 4, 2008. The latest review Scheduling a pa real estate salesperson exam was posted on Apr 30, 2021. The latest complaint electrical exam test site was resolved on Sep 05, 2011. PSI Services has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 125 reviews. PSI Services has resolved 12 complaints.

PSI Services Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 367 1565 (United States)
+44 176 325 7100 (APAC and EMEA)
+1 877 663 9267 (Albuquerque, NM)
+1 770 951 8690 (Atlanta, GA)
+1 617 340 6381 (Boston, MA)
+1 317 814 8861 (Carmel, IN)
+1 800 733 9267 (Las Vegas, NV)
+1 913 895 4600 (Olathe, KS)
+1 800 367 5214 (State College, PA)
+1 800 211 2753 (Vancouver, WA)
+44 148 375 2900 (Guildford, United Kingdom)
+41 612 708 877 (Switzerland)
611 N. Brand Blvd., 10th Floor

Sweden
Nygatan 14, SE-903 27 Umea, Sweden

Philippines
HIJ Building, MacArthur Highway, Davao City, 8000, Philippines

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with PSI Services Customer Service. Initial PSI Services complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for PSI Services above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about PSI Services. Discuss the issues you have had with PSI Services and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

PSI Services Complaints & Reviews

Sep 15, 2020

PSI Services — Unethical behavior

I took a test on Friday 9/11/20 at 9:00 am at the location in Jefferson City, MO on Hyde Park Road. The woman...

PSI ServicesScheduling

My test was canceled three times. I've called over ten times to reschedule my test, each time I was on hold for over 40 minutes, then the call disconnects. When trying to schedule online I get a error message. When I email, no one responds. This has been going on since march!!! I just want to take my test!!!

Kimberly waters
Maryland salesperson/real estate exam

PSI ServicesReal estate licensing exam

Greetings,

I took exam for my real estate license in Savannah, GA on June 2, 2020. My information was received at PSI on June 16th per employee (PSI). I have called almost daily for the last few months and continue to hold until disconnected or get told different answers such as we will email you your certification showing you passes or leadership is only authorized to send letter, and today I was told to contact the GA Real Estate Commissions office whom preceded to tell me they could not help. I have a job with Keller Williams out of Warner Robins, but I am unable to work due to the delay with PSI. Any support in getting this issue resolved would be most appreciated.

Thanks,
    Jarvis Green

• Sm
        smjc Oct 07, 2020

were you able to get this resolved? a similar incident happened to me yesterday, and they are claiming they cannot see my test was completed

PSI ServicesExam service

PSI are unprofessional, unorganized, no communication. They discrimination against people with a disability. I cannot believe the NCBEEC uses them for all their exams. They cancel my exam on April 1st without any notifications from PSI or NCBEEC after all that driving and preparing. Now, 5 month later can not get up with anyone or a respond to reschedule. All contractors license who uses them need to find another company or create one of their own.

PSI ServicesDisorganized, poorly managed testing center in new brunswick

I arrived for a scheduled FAA exam at 1:30. I was told this would be a difficult test to administer (according to the lady at the desk). She then was unable to scan my ID to release the test for me, due to technical difficulties. She mentioned this was an issue for a while "since COVID", but it was apparent there was no attempt to resolve this issue since this issue first appeared, which resulted in me showing up to a facility which was unable to actually administer the test I signed up for. She proceeded to speak with technical support for 90 minutes while I sat and waited. She then finally dismissed me having not given me the test and very little instruction on how to proceed to reschedule this exam. Including the 30 min each way drive to the center, I wasted 3+ hours for this completely preventable problem.

PSI ServicesState of ct real estate results

I took the exam for the state of CT back in March. At that time psi's printer was not working and I was told I would receive my results, which I passed, in the mail. I never received them. I passed the general portion last week, at which time the person working there asked me if I had my results from the CT portion and I told her no. She then gave me a phone number for candidate care of [protected]. I have called and left messages at this number but I'm not getting any response. If you could please help me in any way. My email is [protected]@yahoo.com or telephone number is [protected].

PSI ServicesAMP testing center

I am trying to schedule my test and it's been weeks. I have made numerous calls and I get hung up on after 15 minutes of hold time. Also my emails are not responded to. I have hit a brick wall and I would really like to schedule my testing date but I cannot. Please have someone call or email me back asap in this regard. [protected] email [protected]@gmail.com
            Dawn

PSI ServicesPoor customer service

Hello,
              I have previously emailed you all over 2 weeks ago and never received a response. I have also been calling constantly since 10am cst (7/29/2020) and it is now 3:11pm cst andI have yet had the opportunity to speak with someone. I even took it upon myself to drive to the testing center to see if they can assist me with scheduling my exam but they were no help. I am trying to schedule my RE exam for 8/3/2020 but there isn't any availability for that date for any locations nearest me. The earliest date available is 8/25/2020 and I can not take my exam at that time because I would have started my new job and I cant take off within the first 90 days. There are also no weekend availability as well. Please respond to your emails

Jul 28, 2020

PSI Services — Matching registration with actual documents

I registered to write my lituk test far earlier this year. Due to covid-19 this was delayed. I was able to re...

PSI ServicesTesting.. Respiratory

PSI said they have investigated my complaint and the proctor did nothing wrong. I was held hostage for an hour, while the proctor paused the exam. He came back on and apologized. I couldn't move, talk do anything. An hour was taken off my test and told they did nothing wrong. This is rediculous. They cancel it if you leave the camera. Unprofessional!

• Updated by boker1204 · Jul 25, 2020

Can I please get a response? Monday I will be writing the credentialing board. I don't understand how I can disconnect for an hour and go right back to taking the test. I could have gone and studied for the question. I have to ask permission to use the bathroom. I'm not giving up on this.. this truly shows lack of integrity, care and disregard for your customers. Due to the importance of respiratory therapists during the Coronavirus pandemic, I would think that I would be put to a higher standard and not disrespected and lied to. Your proctor paused the test.

I have the paper where I wrote if I can go grab the phone to call, are you there, etc, not trying to get up and fail the exam. It was hard if I even needed a bathroom break. My first proctor said I had to wait 4 hours.

If I did disconnect, it would not continue to say proctor paused exam, my internet would not be displayed as running, the proctor would not apologize for pausing the test and most of all the proctor would not let me complete the exam. If that's the case, I can disconnect anytime I need to look something up.

This is an injustice for every student taking a test under that proctor and possibly your company. I have never had a problem like this through medic school, HS, etc.

I keep hearing you say you are going to investigate and elevate this situation, but you are not doing nothing. I am going to do it in the right way and not be a victim of your proctors. I sat for an hour looking at the screen, not moving or saying a word.. that is extremely traumatic for as someone who already has test anxiety. I will 'escalate' the situation myself. Thank you.

May 20, 2020

PSI — Staff member at testing site

The red headed women at the testing site was extremely rude and unprofessional. The reviews for this site...

PSI ServicesScheduling

I'm trying to take the real estate broker's exam in Colorado. I was initially scheduled to take it in the middle of March but it was canceled due to covid 19. I rescheduled it for the first week of April. And they had to cancel that one so I rescheduled it for April 16 and they canceled that one so then I finally got a email saying that they would contact me to reschedule. I was never contacted. I had to call them and finally got another date for 20 May. Last night, on the 19th at 5 PM, I got an email saying they had canceled my test for today. When I called customer service what they said was that they are
                  canceling some people and letting others come in to take the test to practice social distancing. When I ask how they decided who was going to get

Scheduling

PSI ServicesUnprofessional testor instructor

I tested on 02/20/20 at southfield michigan center. I caught the blonde white lady talking about me and pointing at me to other instructor..wen i turned off my blow dryer. This was in front of 7 other testees. Was completely unprofessional. She also failed me before i even got to elavator. This was retest. I had failed the first one after sitting out 3 practice tests. This time i had all my supplies and did each practice test. I believe she failed me on a biased opinion due to her unprofessional relations with me during test. The cameras should be viewed it was a 9am test.

PSI ServicesTesting

I took the California General electrician exam in December in Ventura California i marked down every answer. I know i got right. Which was 85. They say i got a 58. I've heard alot of people tell me that California tests are geared for maximum failure rate to generate money. I already called a lawyer to resolve this issue. I want an investigation and my score changed to a passing grade. [protected]@yahoo.com fix it or i will proceed with a class action lawsuit

PSI ServicesInaccurate website and unprofessional customer representatives

Their website won't allow me to pick just one portion of the test and when I call the representative I was told it was fine and on my test date the test center told me I was signed up for both portions of my test and I had to take both. When I called before my test they make it sound like it was my fault and it was too late so they can't do any thing about it. I pretty sure they don't care about the candidates and they just want our money. I wish I have different option to take my test but too bad it had to be PSI.

PSI Servicespsi testing center for a master electrician texas

I have taken the PSI exam for master electrician 10 times I'm very upset only missing it by one or two points each time I had to multiple tutor seminars studied studied studied study and the computer glitches and ask the questions that does not even pertain to master electrician very very upset want my money back want to see my test where I failed want a paper exam very unhappy with PSI testing system

PSI ServicesResidential builder

Something is definitely up with the
                            Residential builders exams, the residential builder exam has 120 questions when I sat down, but they only score you on 110. I literally looked up 80% of my questions to find the answers and I still missed 60 out of 120 or as they print it I missed 50 out of 120. This is my 3rd time taking the test, I missed more this time than on my second try. Something isn't right. I'm positive I got atleast 80 answers correct. Because I found the answers in my books. what can I do?

Residential builder

• Ke
                                KevinG92 Sep 29, 2020

Any update on this?

PSI ServicesWashington state limited energy/low voltage exam

PSI testing is set up for you to fail and keep failing, they put in lots of questions that are not related to the field you are testing in. I am trying to get a low voltage license, I have 40, 000+ in this field and so many questions are not related to it, in fact, not related to Electrical at all. An example is they asked me who approves medical devices prior to use. Now how is that associated with low voltage (cameras, alarms, speakers, tv, internet) Every time I take one of these test, you get different non related questions, or questions that belong to Commercial Electricians, not Low Voltage. They do not allow you to review wrong answers in order for you to learn from your mistake, you are left guessing what you did wrong. If they were to eliminate the non related questions, I could pass this easy. The state only allows PSI for testing, and it seems to be a scam.

PSI Servicespsi cosmetology teacher nj

I have completed my 600 credits here in NJ, I have a 90 grade average all through the program, I am licensed hairstylist for 28 years owned 2 of my own Salons. I am extremely motivated outgoing and also a mentor/ Founder, in 20 beauty schools to show the Airmakeup application to beauty students.
                                I have taken this test in Linwood NJ for Licensed Cosmetology teacher now the 6th time. From time to time I have had the Procter humiliate me in front of people which I reported to the Vegas Nevada office. I have a suspicion that the computer terminals are rigged. Malicious intend to fail
                                people to keep retaking the test to just make money. We do not even get results back of what questions are wrong, however it is true to fact that the material on the computer terminal at psi has 75 percent of the questions that are not material we have from the state to study for the exam. I have gathered all evidence and kept all my tests. The most ridiculous question is what pet should be allowed in the school/ salon.
                                I am requesting a subpoena with my attorney for my tests documents, that is my work and should not be kept private to my life. It has cost me over 300.00 extra to pay for 6 tests. I know everything in the theory book inside and out answers.

PSI ServicesCustomer service

I recently took a real estate test at the Macon, Ga Amp testing facility. I have NEVER seen the kind of unprofessional, rude and disrespectful service that they present at this testing center. I will not recommend this site to anyone and I will Never use them again. I'm a 42 year old male with a BS degree in business. I am not a 6 year old which is how they treat people.