Progressivefiling a claim and denying a claim.

H

Hello my name is Edward Jones and I have been a progressive customer since 2013. Everything has been with the company and I regarding moving vehicle to vehicle change coverages and even paying a higher rate when I bought my new Honda 2016 Civic. I have been on time with payments as well as supporting progressive verbally and physically but using there facilities to handle my claims which there was only a few. Until recently I am completely disgusted with how my claim was handled and denied. On March 20th my car was hit while it was parked in a business parking lot and I was away at work. I filed the claim process and I was contacted in a few days regarding the claim. I talked to one(Kerrie)representative and explained what had occured and she was very rude and dry about my claim and sounded like she didn't care for my safety neither stating how I been a loyal member. She argued with the fact we need proof my policy was instated at the time of accident. I told her I paid my bill which was a little late this month and she kept stating that we need proof. I told her I have proof progressive sent me a letter and email saying my policy did not over lapse or get cancelled so why am I fighting for coverage when I hand progressive thousands of dollars a year accident free. I then was told a specialist will be contacting me regarding my claim. I then explain to her(Elyse)the entire story over again and she asked for my phone records text message screen shots of text messages of people I contacted about the incident it felt like I was being interrogated. I understand they were doing there job but in the long run I was denied coverage on my own vehicle when my policy was effective. I'm not giving up on this so I will be contacting a lawyer and they will fight for me instead of having my own car insurance fighting against me when in the end someone hit my car and progressive didn't do anything about it. It was minor damage and I went over and beyond to staifsy the progressive representatives was treated like I'm a fault and I'm the enemy. I used to think progressive was good but thanks to the representative Kerrie Goldsby and Eylse Vigneau they are doing there jobs with care for the clients and will be the downfall of the company if you have more of these type of employees.