Proflowers — no delivery
My husband and I placed an order to be delivered on Saturday, May 9th, for his mom on Mother's Day. The night before, we received an email saying that "our team immediately recognized there was a quality issue with your order and took proactive measures to ensure that your gift is delivered on the requested date". They then contacted a local florist in her area and requested a similar product of equal or greater value. Well, by Wednesday, May 13th, she still had not received anything. When I called customer service, they looked up the order and found that a note had been made saying it was rescheduled to May 14th. There was no reason listed. The lady gave the sister company a call to inquire and they told her they just straight up canceled due to them being at capacity for orders and that we should be getting a refund in a week or so. And that's it. What a freaking joke. We never got any emails or calls or ANY notification about this at all. Thanks for ruining her gift for us. This is the first time we have used ProFlowers (even the name makes me laugh now), and we will NEVER use them again.
More Proflowers Complaints & Reviews
- Proflowers / Freeshipping.com - scam
- Proflowers / Easy Saver 800 - 355 - 1837 - unauthorized charges
- Ezsver Rw & Proflowers - illegal charge on credit card
- Cmgfreeshipping.com Proflowers - free shipping hoax
- Encore Marketing - marketing scam
- Proflowers - roses for vday!
- Proflowers.com - sneaky hidden charges
- Easy Saver Reward / Pro Flowers.com - fraud
- Proflowers - overcharge scam
- Proflowers - proflowers order: 112124949929