Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Mobile & Cell Phones Portfolio Recovery Associates US CELLULAR 210**-8-9212

Portfolio Recovery Associates review: US CELLULAR 210**-8-9212

P
Author of the complaint
6:51 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have been receiving telephone calls that do not concern me or my family. I am 72 years old, a widow on limited social security income.
This bill they are trying to collect dates back to l996. I have never had a Cellular One phone. The first cell telephone that I had was an AT&T Cell phone,
I do not owe Cellular One any back telephone bill, I had checked my credit accounts regulary and a past due bill does not exist in my 3 credit bureau checks. So STOP Now.
Please stop harrasing me about this bill. I do not have the means to pay a bill that is atleast 12 or more years old. I do not work, so there is no income to pay anythng. Please stop all calling and writing me.
Peggy L. Dawes