FirstSource Solutions Logo

FirstSource Solutions

Having problems with FirstSource Solutions?

+91 226 666 0888 (Head Office)
+91 806 633 6000 (Bangalore)
+91 804 170 7800 (Bangalore – GR Tech Park)
+91 674 3983100 (Bhubaneswar)
+91 446 687 0000 (Chennai – Tek Meadows)
+91 226 641 4500 (Mumbai – Interface)
+91 226 703 5700 (Mumbai – Paradigm B)
+91 413 420 5909 (Pondicherry)
+91 353 398 2400 (Siliguri)
+91 431 241 3201 (Trichy – Raja Complex)
+91 866 398 2430 (Vijaywada)
+1 716 564 4400 (USA, Amherst, NY)
+1 800 634 8735 (USA, Birmingham, AL)
+1 513 469 8673 (USA, Cincinnati, OH)
+1 719 533 3500 (USA, Colorado Springs, CO)
+1 800 253 2921 (USA, Durham, NC)
+1 620 223 8200 (USA, Fort Scott, KS)
+1 614 367 9416 (USA, Gahanna, OH)
+1 616 971 1600 (USA, Grand Rapids, MI)
+1 800 817 2657 (USA, Indianapolis, IN)
+1 845 336 9210 (USA, Lake Katrine, NY)
+1 502 619 6200 (USA, Louisville, KY)
+1 502 515 2400 (USA, Louisville T&M)
+1 305 513 5500 (USA, Miami, FL)
+1 815 381 0800 (USA, Rockford, IL)
+1 801 994 1400 (USA, Salt Lake City, UT)
+1 440 899 7244 (USA, Westlake, OH)
+44 330 041 4804 (United Kingdom, London)
+63 28 582 000 (Philippines, Manila)
5th Floor Paradigm ‘B’ Wing, Mindspace, Link Road, Malad (West)
Mumbai, New York
India - 400064
India

Bangalore
Floor 4, Tower 5A & B, Pritech II SEZ (Ecospace Park), Sarjapura Outer Ring Road, Varthur Hobli, Bangalore 560 103, India

Bangalore – GR Tech Park
Ground Floor, North wing, Vayu Block, Salarpuria GR Tech Park, Whitefield – Bangalore – 560066

Bhubaneswar
1st Floor, Plot № 764, Khata № 455, Mauza Naharkanta, Bhubaneswar, Orissa – 752101

Chennai – ETA Technopark
Block 4, 5th floor, ETA Technopark SEZ, 33 Old Mahabalipuram Road,
Navallur village, Kancheepuram District, Chennai, 603103

Chennai – Tek Meadows
4th and 5th floor, Block 3, Tek Meadows, Old Mahabalipuram Road, № 51 Sholinganallur, Chennai 600119

Gandhinagar
Gujarat International Finance, Tec-City Company Ltd, 19th & 20th Floor, QC 1 Building – GIFTCL, GIFT CITY, Gandhinagar, Gujarat-382355

Mumbai – Interface

3680 44th Street Southeast, Suite 201, Grand Rapids, Michigan 49512

Indianapolis, IN
One Jackson Square, 233 McCrea Street, Suite 900, Indianapolis, IN 46225

Lake Katrine, NY
709 Grant Avenue, Hudson Valley Business Center, North Lobby, Lake Katrine, NY 12449

Laporte, IN

Westlake, OH
821 Westpoint Parkway, Suite 930, Westlake, Ohio 44145

United Kingdom

Belfast
5th Floor, The Linenhall, 32 Linenhall Street, Belfast, Northern Ireland, BT2 8BG

Belfast
Level 1&2, Oyster House, 12 Wellington Place, Belfast, Northern Ireland, BT1 6GE

Cardiff
Discovery House, Scott Harbour, East Bute Street, Cardiff, Wales,
CF10 4PJ

Cardiff
Oakleigh House, 14-16 Park Place, Cardiff, Wales, CF10 3DQ

Derby
Riverside Road, Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8HY

Derry-Londonderry
Springtown Business Park, Northland Road, Derry-Londonderry, Northern Ireland, BT48 0GY

London
Space One, 1 Beadon Road, London W6 0EA

Middlesbrough
Fountain Court, 119 Grange Road, Middlesbrough, England, TS1 2AL

Warrington
3 Cinnamon Park, Crab Lane, Birchwood, Warrington, WA2 0XP

Philippines

Cebu
3rd Floor, Skyrise 1 Building, Cebu IT Park, Apas, Cebu City, 6000.
Philippines

Manila
6th Floor Plaza D, Northgate Cyberzone Filinvest, Alabang, Muntinlupa City 1770, Manila, Philippines

Manila
SG/F Vector 1 Building, Northgate Cyberzone Filinvest Alabang,
Muntinlupa City 1770, Manila, Philippines

Complaints & Reviews

Starvation since past 2 weeks due to salary not paid by first source solutions in this covid 19.

Greetings & Attention!!! I the undersigned needs to apprise you that I have been offered job as Senior...

debt collectors who crossed the legal line

My son had an American Express card which was put into Collections. The total amount due was $3, 076.24, He...

Harassment at work by tl

Dear Sir, I am Deep Kumar Das Employee of First Source Solution LTD, SILIGURI, Emp Id 1000382, I am writing...

Money taken out without permission

The company took out $388.86 on 6/30/2016 from my credit union without my permission. I cannot afford to pay out that kind of money all at once as I am not working right now. It shows a check of that amount and I never received a letter saying they were going to do so. I want the money put back into my checking account(all of it). I did not get letters or anything from them either regarding this.

• Co
    Coco1987 Jul 09, 2016

Unfortunately unless you can dispute the charge with the credit union, you probably aren't going to get your money back. FSA is a debt collector, you're going to have a very hard/impossible time convincing them to return the money you owe them.
    Contact your credit union first and ask about disputing, you may not have to do much more than that. If that doesn't work, call FSA and offer to set up a payment plan if they will refund your money. Good luck.

Harrasment

I have been receiving threatening calls from an individual by the name of Williams at [protected]. It appears First Source Advantage or Alliance Data attempted to debit my account for $30. and the account did not debit. Now I am being threated with suit by Williams he says he is Officer Ben Grow a Prosecution Officer with Dade County who is pursuing suit against me for failure to pay a debt that I am unaware of. He is a person with little to know patience and a thick accent. He is consistently recording our telephone calls; however when I request a contact telephone number for the creditor he is referring to he will not give me a telephone number. Please avoid borrowing on line this is a scam.

Harassing phone calls about an in-law

We are receiving harassing phone calls at all hours of the day and night from an outfit called First Source Advantage. They say they need to contact my husband's brother about "a business matter." They won't tell us what it is, but we're guessing they're trying to collect on a debt. My brother in law lives in the same town and we are the only people with our last name, so I guess if he's not responding they're going after us. We block their number each time they call, but their Caller ID changes and sometimes there's no Caller ID at all--just "unavailable" or "out of area." Each time they call they use a different number, so it's almost futile to block them---they just call on another line. I've looked online and see complaints about them accessing people's bank accounts and taking unauthorized payments. I'm concerned because with our unusual last name in a small town, they may try that next. I have reported them to the Better Business Bureau, but don't expect it to do any good.

• Ke
    Kenneth05 Jul 07, 2011

Debt collectors are prohibited from engaging in certain conduct in their attempt to collect a debt. If you believe that your rights under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act have been violated, you should contact a consumer law attorney to review your case. The FDCPA provides for damages plus costs if you prevail in court.

Harrassing calls

This company has called my cell phone on several occasions asking for a male with the initials W.D. and a reference # of [protected]. I (female), kindly returned the calls stating I don't know a W.D. or anything about this issue. During this past call I spoke with Ed Bell who stated he was a supervisor. During our conversation, I never raised my voice or cursed. I can't say Mr. Bell did the same. All I was asking for was to remove my cell phone number from their system. The people, for the most part, who are employees of this company are RUDE and UNHELP! I have don't have outstanding debt and I'm being harassed by FIRST SOURCE ADVANTAGE!

Harassing phone calls.

I have received many phone calls on my cell and home regarding some kind of "business matter" which is probably an old, old debt from my divorce.
Today the collector called my sisters father in law who is in no way related to me, I don't even know where the collector got the number. When we ask them to stop calling, they just argue. I never received any type of letter or anything from these people.
I googled them and found out they are based in India or something. They seem very shady.
I don't know how to get them to stop, other than sending a cease and desist letter, which I don't know if they would even honor.
Any ideas would be very helpful.

Deceptive/Harrassment

This collection agency is very rude and malicious. I made a payment on a medical bill that I had not heard from, nor received any correspondence from in several months. After I lost my job, I lost my medical insurance, therefore, the insurance company would not pay the claim. Being disabled and finally recovering from financial and economic disaster, I finally paid the debt off. Right after I paid the debt, without any warning, contact, statements or letters, First Source placed a negative collection account on my credit report for a balance of $36.00. Now, after trying to repair my credit and financial situation, they maliciously lowered my credit score with this fraudelent fee.

Harassment at work by HR & TL

Dear Sir, I am Abhisek Acharya Employee of First Source Solution LTD, SILIGURI, Emp Id 559139, I am writing this letter to inform you about the harassment I am being subjected to, by my TL Dipak Gupta & HR Amita Biswas.

On various occasions in the past, Mr. Dipak has been putting me down because I was ill and sufering from Tonsil problem. Then he and Amita Biswas start there comments harassment went way beyond my tolerance levels. He not only made extremely racist remarks against me but also misbehaved with me.

In all the 6 months that I have been working in this company, this is not the first time I have ever had to encounter such problems.

I request you to kindly look into the matter at the earliest and take suitable action. Because they both are not perfect in there jobs.

• Su
    Sudip Basu Nov 05, 2011

Dear sir,

We r the employee of First source solution Limited on Kolkata Branch & the process fo Vodafone (Bengal), we r most Sr. C.S.A of First source, last 3rd of Nov, we r attempt to submits our Resignation, to our H.R(Rumela Das), & O.M(Harjindar Kaur), because of we r got better opportunity, but they r not accepting our Resignation, told us u have to surf 15 days notice period (with so rude behavioral, Specially Harjindar Kaur) we replied its not possible, because we have to join our new company, we can do as minimum time for serve notice period, but they r not give us any chances & also thereat for we r not eligible for get our Release letter & P.F amount also, Specially H.R Rumela Maam was Told me that in our "G" Zone, which is now H.R Room. So we ask now, is that true?

Please reply, Because we don't want to loose, after 2, 3 or 4 years work experience certificate & P.F money also, which is deducted from our salaries all month on past those years. Otherwise we have to do something legally way. please sir look into the matter, we don't want to loose our long & Good relationship with FSL.
    We hope u will look into this matter, solve our problem, ASAP, we r waiting for your reply with coordination

Thanking U,

Regards,
    Sudip Basu(538178)
    Arindam Bag(217860)
    Dip Sarkar(529177)
    Ranjit Sarkar(220555)

scam

They keep sending a letter to me asking for my personal information so they can assist me through the proce...

Delay of PF From Firstsource solutions

Dear sir,
My name is Anusha .E .V my employ id: - 404798. I was worked as customer care Agent in First source solutions. My joining date 31st march 2008 my reliving date is 16th march 2009 after that I didn’t get my PF still now. There were not informing me about my PF details. One time know that my cheque was out dated, and I didn’t see the HR Department in the First source. I don’t know that cheque for what? I want my PF and their Clarification at immediately so please take immediate action against it.
Information for con:tact-
Name:- Anusha Mol .E.V
Mail ID:- anusha.[protected]@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards
Anusha Mol E V

No network coverage

This is vinoth My number is [protected], i take this connection for 3 years, now i got a big problem, while reach my home i can't able to call anyone. i got a error lile Unable to connect' last one month onwards i got a same problem, i already informed to customer care to resolve this issue, but there is no proper resolution from your end, so i pls rectity this issue immediatly..

Mobile Number = [protected]

Joshua Daniel Jun 29, 2011

Firstsource Solution Limited is a awesome company to work. But the Management is in wrong hands uneducated ###, Mother ###ers, son & daughter of ###. Most of the top level Managers are hardly SSLC & PUC for Ex. floyd patrick tannen(###), Prashanth krishnamurthy(not born for right parents), clifford Joseph(Pimp)
    Many of the graduate are working under this ### for P-nuts. ### there wifes men.
    After working so much end of the day this ### will take all the credits. There are HR who are only close to this pimp. HR in firstsource are harami or mavali's ### even they can not do there duty properly. Partiality is on the card GM brother in law a non performer will be promoted immediately. managers brother is promoted immediately before confirmation. no equality for common employees like us.
    !The CEO should Remove few toplevel Managers for their behaviour!

violation of the FDCPA

This collection agency was attempting to contact my son and left a message on my telephone answering machine...

Harassing Phone Calls

My husband and I keep receiving calls from this company about an account we do not have. Our son set up the account and they have been calling us several times a day from early morning till late night telling us we need to settle this account. Each time the amount needed to settle is different, if we listen to their spill!!! We have asked them not to call us we do not know the arrangements our son made or his financial status. When I asked them why they were calling us, as we had nothing to do with the account they said it was the only number they had. I then politely asked them to quit calling my home and was told they would continue to call and get an attorney and I wouldn't like that. I then said they wouldn't like it if I got an attorney to get them to stop calling my home. He asked if I was threatening him and I said no, all I am asking is that you stop calling and hung up. The rep sounds of Middle Eastern descent and he is rather rude most of the time.

• Afro of Justice42 Feb 19, 2010

Officially, they are not allowed to contact you. You can send them a certified letter, and they are obligated to take it seriously.

• Afro of Justice42 Feb 19, 2010

It sounds like you got that taken care of, and an attourney is that next step when they disregard legitimate requests.

I mostly wanted to post that link for people who are currently/still having trouble with this organization.

It is interesting that First Source Advantage LLC can stay in business for so long considering their unabashedly criminal nature. They obviously handle legitimate debts, but they invent fictitious debts as well, and pursue them just as ferociously as a real debt. Whether or not they are pursuing a real debt, they do not follow the letter of the law... but the fact is, they attempt to steal money from people who owe nothing - and I'm sure that in some cases they succeed.

It's interesting.
    I might investigate them and write a book about this if they don't stop harassing me.
    They have no idea how little they want to become my newest hobby. >:D

• Mi
    micaheal Feb 21, 2010

the biggest obligation for collectors are anwering machine --i m a collector and u guys dont answer u r fone on time---so v guys have to find a solution to make u guys paythe bill u guys are debtors and not the consumer so u better answer u r fone or else face the harassment --and then u crib and cry that v keep calling uuuuuuuuuu---no its ur fault taht u guys dont pay ur bill on time -if u wud have been --then v guys are not fool --to call u and haras BE-AWARE--THOSE WHO DIDNT PAID THEIR OUTSTANDING BILL WITH CAPITALONE ---U CANT DENY ALSO THAT V DNT HV MONEY AS THIS IS THE TAX SEASON U GUYS SHOULD PAY UR BILL --OR ELSE FACE HARASMENT--AS I SAID TO THOSE WHO DIDNT PAID THEIR BILL WITH CAPITAL ONE START PAYNG

harrassment

I have given First Source Advantage my cell phone number, since they kept calling my parents. When they first...

Harassed and released information to 3rd party

I contacted the collection company to settle a debt. I informed them that I would call them back when I...

Pull Credit & Collection Calls

I keep getting calls from FirstSource Advantage LLC as a Collection Agency demand for the debt that I never owe. Then I checked my credit report and found out that they pulled my credit under the "general inquiries" which affect my credit score.

Terrible company

Mervyn's closed in our area several months ago. I had not shopped there in almost 2 years, & had not...

Not my account

I SEVERAL OCCASIONS HAVE TOLD THIS REDICULOUSLY HARRASSING COLLECT AGENCY THAT I AM NOT THE PERSON THEY ARE...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices