Menu

complaints

Recovery Solutions Group Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
4 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Recovery Solutions Group at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Recovery Solutions Group has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Recovery Solutions Group. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Recovery Solutions Group complaints 4

Sort by:

Newest Recovery Solutions Group complaints

N
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Recovery Solutions Group So, I had this guy from Recovery Solutions Group, LLC give me a call about some debt I owed

So, I had this guy from Recovery Solutions Group, LLC give me a call about some debt I owed. I tried to work things out by offering to pay a smaller amount each month, but he straight up turned his nose up at it. He had the audacity to say that my offer wasn't good enough and insisted that I pay the whole thing in one shot. Can you believe that? And to top it off, he had the nerve to threaten me with legal action just because I couldn't cough up more money. Talk about being a jerk! He was so full of himself, talking down to me and acting like a big tough guy.

Read full review of Recovery Solutions Group and 2 comments
2 comments
Nov 30, 2023 5:01 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I am going through the same situation as you. Are you doing anything to protect yourself?

dreammaker
Powell, US
Nov 03, 2023 12:50 pm EDT

I bet that guy was Chris ! He is a egotistical man that thinks he can talk to you any way he pleases

C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Recovery Solutions Group I live on the west coast and on several occasions, an RSG representative has called me before 0800 my time and I have repeatedly had to ask them

I live on the west coast and on several occasions, an RSG representative has called me before 0800 my time and I have repeatedly had to ask them to not call me that early. Again this morning I was woken up at 0747 from a phone call from Brenda. I advised her of the time it was and without apology she hung up. This is the 3rd time I have been contacted before 0800 with the earliest time being before 0700 PST even. I am curious now what my legal options are at this point? I have been told before to seek legal counsel by a family member but I would like to avoid that option for myself and the business.

Read full review of Recovery Solutions Group
K
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Recovery Solutions Group As a small biz owner, my biz has been majorly affected cuz of covid19 n the recent winter storm

As a small biz owner, my biz has been majorly affected cuz of covid19 n the recent winter storm. I got a loan with bitty advance in Florida. I made payments to this loan. It was originally $2900 n I paid around $800. My biz has been goin downhill since Dec 2020. Bitty didn't waste no time n put my loan in default within a week, even tho they knew bout my financial situation. Few days later, Recovery solutions from Delaware started harassin me with phone calls. They want a total of $10,000, includin a 25% cut for themselves. They harass me all day, every day, through phone, text, n emails. I done told 'em many times bout my situation n that I'm waitin for an answer from the sba. They been disrespectful on the phone, makin threats, n even gettin too personal. I talked to bitty advance. By law, I demand that recovery solutions stop harassin me. They causin me a lot of mental distress. STOP HARASSIN!

Read full review of Recovery Solutions Group and 1 comment
1 comment
Nov 30, 2023 5:06 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I am in that exact situation but did you find a solution to your problem? These people are stressing me out and I diabetic.

Is Recovery Solutions Group legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Recovery Solutions Group as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Recovery Solutions Group stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Recovery Solutions Group should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Recovery Solutions Group earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Recovery Solutions Group achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Recovery Solutions Group has received 14 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Recovery Solutions Group has registered the domain name for rsgcollect.com for more than one year, which may indicate stability and longevity.

Rsgcollect.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Recovery Solutions Group website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Rsgcollect.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Rsgcollect.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Recovery Solutions Group, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

A trust mark has been identified for a rsgcollect.com, but it is important to verify the trust mark and its source to ensure that it is legitimate. Ensure that the trust mark is genuine by clicking on it and verifying its authenticity through the issuing organization's website.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Rsgcollect.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The rsgcollect.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Recovery Solutions Group protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
O
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Recovery Solutions Group I got a $5,500 cash advance from bitty advance and got behind on payments cuz of Covid-19 stuff

I got a $5,500 cash advance from bitty advance and got behind on payments cuz of Covid-19 stuff. Bitty advance sent my debts to Recovery Solutions Group and they've been bugging me nonstop. I agreed to pay what I owed and set up a payment plan. I paid $3000 of the $5,500 loan. I gave them $2600 all at once and the rest in $660 payments every week. I told RSG I couldn't keep up with the $660 weekly payments cuz of money problems. RSG said I gotta pay $8,400 now, even though they said I could settle for $5,853. Now they're making me pay $2,800 a week or they'll put a lien on my biz instead of working with me for smaller payments. This company is awful and doesn't care about people's situations. Texting me all the time ain't a good way to talk either.

Read full review of Recovery Solutions Group and 2 comments
2 comments
Nov 30, 2023 5:05 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I am going through the same situation but they want 13000 even though the loan was for 8000.

Any advice?

dreammaker
Powell, US
Nov 03, 2023 1:02 pm EDT

This company is nothen but thiefs in my opinion ! We borrowed

$7000 and they wanted $14000 and then threatened to come on our property and take something worth that ! They were told it's private property you could get shot and he went crazy ... so they did a $10000 for 10 mths $260 a week please $ 9.95 fee ach. But am going on disability and my husbands truck is down so we asked to put a stop on it till we can get back on our feet well the one guy sent me a text saying what's your intentions before e ask the company ho they want to proceed, I mean they acted like what you say means nothing but what they say is what it's going be

Overview of Recovery Solutions Group customer experience

Recovery Solutions Group (rsgcollect.com) has been plagued with numerous consumer complaints, highlighting several concerning issues. Customers have expressed dissatisfaction with the company's poor communication and unprofessional behavior. Many complainants have reported aggressive and harassing collection tactics, causing distress and anxiety. Furthermore, there have been allegations of inaccurate and misleading information provided by Recovery Solutions Group, leading to confusion and frustration among consumers. It is important to exercise caution when dealing with this company, as their negative reputation and questionable practices raise serious concerns.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Recovery Solutions Group contacts