Popeyes Fried Chickenfalse advertisement

I went yesterday to avail for thier promo.. 8pcs chicken for $4.99.In the drive thru theres a note that the chicken for 4.99 was sold out.. But when I asked the guy he said that because theres so many who bought chicken in the morning so they are out. I understand if they are out of chicken but my point is they are still selling chicken for a higher price. I don't understand what kind of chicken is for 4.99 and the chicken for 7.99? Are the chicken they are selling for 4.99 is low quality than the one for 7.99? This is rediculous and unacceptable. They should change their name to popoyes fired chicken!

• Is
    isblueaccordgirl May 11, 2009

have you ever heard of limited quantities? Geez calm down... They're in business to make money. They have every right to discontinue a sale if they past a certain limit or to where they are losing money. Just like how KFC recently pulled back their free 2 peice grilled meal with 2 sides, after a couple days (which was suppose to last 2 weeks). Now that IS a good deal. So maybe next time you will jump on those good deals earlier instead of being the last in line when they "run out"

• Gr
    greatwhiterivi Aug 05, 2010

Why is that Popeye's continues to play with their menu items constantly??? One week they have an item the next week they don't..I happen to really like their wicked chicken but they keep canceling it..this is very annoying..but as if that were not bad enough our local Popeye's has a 40 minute wait tonight..I really like Popeye's but it looks like a better find somewhere else to get Fried Chicken..their consistency sucks.