Having problems with Popeyes?

Popeyes reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 9, 2007. The latest review Cajun Rice was posted on Jul 25, 2021. The latest complaint i'm complaining about the area manager. was resolved on Jul 11, 2018. Popeyes has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 565 reviews. Popeyes has resolved 46 complaints.

Popeyes Customer Service Contacts

400 Perimeter Center Terrace NE Suite 1000
Atlanta, Georgia

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Popeyes Customer Service. Initial Popeyes complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Popeyes above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Popeyes. Discuss the issues you have had with Popeyes and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Popeyes Complaints & Reviews, Page 25

Popeye's Chicken — customer service/specials

Went to Popeye's today and ordered the Advertised Special for $4.99. I also wanted to order some onion ring...

Popeyes — bad image of restaurant

Okay, so yesterday I was at the popeyes in Garden Grove and while I was waiting in line I witnessed how the...

Popeyes Chickenchicken that been served!

Good Afternoon!

First of all this is about the East Cleveland, Ohio Resturant! First of all quality of food, Speed of Service, Operation Awareness, Attitude tour the customers. The customers makes the business. If they stop coming who would be out of business, you guys will. I been a restuarant manager for McDonald's, Burger KIng and i never seen nothing like this before, Do you guys really care who or what you serve to customers bysides a bad attitude. Or are you just trying to make money with those Tuesday special. If the Operation Manager get from behind that desk and visit some of the restuarants to see how they are running, Me my self would be training a new staff, and hiring new managers that care about the business and the people. Instead of a check. Believe me i became a manager when i was 19 years old in the downtown area of Cleveland and moved up by handling a staff of forty people. So don't say it cannot be done. Please make the change to all the bad Popeye's that is having bad service and put a smile with a new attitude for the business. James Landers -landers.[protected]@netzero.com.

Popeyes Chickencustomer service from restaurant manager

I went in to the new popeyes location (Davis Dr.) in Newmarket, Ontario and bought $55 worth of food. 16 pieces of chicken and a chicken sandwich platter witch contained an extra large drink.. i politely asked the manager if i can replace the extra large cup for tqo medium cups so i can share my drink with my in-laws. She said she can only give me two small cups.. ok, that's fine, like giving me two medium cups is a big difference in cost to the restaurant.. next i asked if the sauce was in the bag and she said yes, so i asked her again because i doubted it was there, .. is the hot sauce for the chicken in the bag. So she gives me 3 packages of hot sauce for 16 pieces of chicken.. so i tell her there is 16 pieces of chicken in my order, can i have more hot sauce.. she gives me 3 more.. i thinking how did this manager become a manager? She can't afford to give me enough hot sauce for 16 pieces of chicken? Such a stupid manager. Please get rid of her, she is not giving popeyes a good name.. poor customer service.

Popeyes Chicken — $5.00 box meal...

I entered a popeye's chicken restaurant around 8:00 pm, friday september 4, 2015, ordered a $5.00 box meal, a...

Popeyes — rude service

i was the only person in the restaurant on July 26 2015 store number 4696. So one of the worker after i order...

Popeyesfood

When I go to Popeyes I usually got the family meals. They have a meal for 16.99 with 2 large sides and 6 biscuits, but for some reason i have to pay 26.00 to28.00 dollars. There is a charge for biscuits or have to pay extra for the side orders. No one can tell me why . They offer the meals for a certain price with the sides and biscuits and i do not expect to pay extra for what they advertise. This has happened to me 3 times and it will not happen again. Popeyes is not the only place to buy chicken.

Patricia Price

Popeye Chickenreselling stripped chicken breasts

Bought 11 piece chicken special.
        Most were tiny wings and legs (Looked almost the size of cornish hens) , but the most outrageous part was 2 of 3 chicken breasts were stripped in the middle & side of meat (2/3 of meat removed).
        I took pictures for proof.
        Just wondering if this is standard routine now or a rogue exception.
        Never saw this in chicagoland years earlier.

• Ru
            Ruth and Kevin Apr 08, 2015

You are pathetic, do you take a measuring tape everywhere? Also why did you take the pictures after you ate part of the chicken and claim it was resold?

Popeyes Chicken — uncooked chicken

I purchased a meal on 03/03/2015, of a 2 piece white meal, I started eating the chicken, and start tasting...

Popeyes Louisiana Chicken — dirty, employees smoking pot in parking lot

I've been to this new location twice. The first time I expected some disorder because they're a new place...

East Patchogue

Popeye's Chickencashier

Monday evening at 4:30pm I gary lewis. As in the at 31st popeye's. And I told a cashier, that I wanted a large mash potato and a large ted bean and rice. And as I was waiting, I notice the cashier had her index finger in my cup. So I told that didn't want that cup, with her finger in it. So after that she got me another cup. And she shook her head. Like it was something wrong with me. So what i'm asking is. Someone needs to take care of that problem. Here is my email [protected]@gmail.Co [protected]

Popeyes Restaurant — complete an online survey to receive validation code for free food is a scam

I ate at a Popeyes today and completed your online survey in anticipation that I was going to get a...

Popeyes / Chickendiscrimination of civil rights

My name is mr. Donald wyatt who applied for a manager position for popeyes in indpls ind through snag a job. Snag a job set me up with a phone interview with the owner of the indpls market popeyes who the franchise is out of colorado. Waited a week for a reply from popeyes if I was to be hired. So I contacted snag a job to find out. Snag a job contacted me by phone and by email and was told this. The owner of the indy market from colorado told snag a job that he will not hire me because of my culture. This is a civil rights violation of discrimination and wish to file a complaint against this discrimatory practice.

JoeKay Nov 11, 2013

Legally, discrimination is about race or other specific demographics but "culture" is entirely legal to discriminate against. You had an interview with them and apparently said something they did not think fit a manager. I can refuse to hire a person based on them telling me for example that they didn't think it was important to come to work every day they were scheduled, just because, thats the way they see it. That could fall under the culture thing. Clean up your language is my guess.

Popeyes — survey scam

Popeyes, like alot of these other fastfood restaurant, have deal in which if complete their survey you will...

Popeye&s Chicken — rude casher

Every time I go get chicken they have this rude casher guy taking orders... With all of the people out of...

Popeyes Chicken — harassment

I karen Lynn Torres am a Homeless disabled lady. I pan-handle every day and give my Business to...

Popeyes — bait and switch

I am tired of these blasted bait-and-switch Popeye's commercials! I have been seeing this same...

Popeyes Chicken #3282 — popeyes employee yells at customer

Today I went into Popeyes (#3283) to get my weekly usual and for some reason this time things went terribly...

Popeye's Chickendidn't geet what was ordered

I placed an order for one snack meal and full meal. The snack was regular chicken all white and the full meal was all white and to be the spicy one. After we left with our order and opened the boxes to eat, I found I had regular chicken and instead of all white I had gotten a breast and a leg. This meal cost over $10 and I couldn't even get what I had ordered. The snack meal was ok. I really feel that I should be compensated for not getting what was ordered and paid for. I am not from Decatur so was on the road about 10 miles out when I discovered this.

andy900 Aug 07, 2012

Hey stupid I guess you ate the chicken and you wanted a refund. Get a life dirt bag.

Popeyesbad quality of food

I went to popeyes around 930 pm I ordered a two special they had for 4.99. The service was great but when I got home to eat my food my chicken was old you can tell because it was rubbery like and you can see it was under the light to long. I would like for them to replace my meal because I would rather for her to say we're close or whatever then to lert me buy old chicken.