Pogo.comimpossible to access their free game

J

I'm an avid player of "first class solitaire" on pogo.com. Quite often I find it hard or impossible to access this free game. I have also searched to find Pogo's customer service e-mail address for complaints and they have it well hidden, if they have one.

jaime harrop Nov 12, 2018

i was in the final and i was about to win and the openent quit the game and i did not get the win so i want a refund of packs or fut champions qualification and my gamertag is OMG x Z0MBIES my email is [email protected] And pls asap fix this for me i have spent over 300 pounds on this game this is not the first time this has happened

Jared Carr Nov 11, 2018

i personally bought need for speed rivals but it says i need EA access to just get on. i feel like im sorda being robbed from my game plz get back quick just a loyal customer.

• He
    Heywood Jablowme Nov 25, 2011

"Quite often I find it hard or impossible to access this free game." Then how are you an "avid" player?

• Co
    countrygi922 Feb 14, 2011

I was told I was renewed but I can't play games you won't let me why I want to know a.s.a.p.

• Co
    countrygi922 Feb 14, 2011

I am countrygi922 I got a e-mail that said I was renewed but you won't let me play I want to know why e-mail is [email protected]

Marie Booker Jul 03, 2010

I can not get any of the free games to come up. Please send me a telephone number so I can talk to a real person

• Ar
    Armygirl777 Jan 26, 2010

How do you get rid or ban another player from pogo? I am a veteran of the ARMY and I had some woman verbally attacking and harrssing me. Making a joke about shell shock, Saying that I was sick WTF? I served my country with honor and dignity and all I want to do is play a simple game of spades and this is what I get. Are you serious? Gi Jane? really? Does she think the entire United states military is a joke? She needs to be banned from pogo.com PERIOD! This kind of behavior should not be tollerated!

[protected]

waltech48 Jan 23, 2010

They have a number you can call but it will tell you to go back to another website [protected]

waltech48 Jan 23, 2010

Have paid for my membership thru Bank Debit, it has been debited out yet still don't have membership. I tried everything they told me and nothing. I got 2 emails that said they are sorry. That does not solve the problem. PLEASE help me here. I've never paid and got nothing before. This has got to be the very worst website to deal with. When has it come to emailing ONLY. They have a number to call ( What a joke ) and it tells you to go back to website. OMG what a run around that is. PLEASE help me. waltech48 Thank You

waltech48 Jan 23, 2010

My girlfriend and I both joined Club Pogo. 1 using credit card and the other using bank debit. Neither 1 of us have been able to get the membership. Have tried using the website ( Which Is a Joke to say the least) and they just say they are sorry. This has got to be the very worst website i think there is on the internet. This is suppose to be a upstanding website. Use to play here yrs ago and totally ejoyed it. Where can I go to either have this fixed or a refund. They act like they really don't care. I really do believe this to be true. Would love to work for them and treat them this way. If I treated my customers this way, i wouldn't be in business long. Next time I go gas up I'll ask the owner if I can just pay for the gas and he can give it to me whenever he feels like it. That would be crazy, and so is POGO. Please let me know what can be done about this. Thank You Rick Kline Maryland Screen name Waltech48

• Bo
    bobanddotsplace Sep 22, 2009

when i'm in a room playing it won't let me send any chats i can just send emotions help

• Pa
    papi641 Aug 20, 2009

Hi been having problems w Aol.games/Pogo member for years this is nice but who helps ? ican talk (which I have and read others problems but... who helps u figure out the stupidity of it all? Am a member of all & won't let me in because there is already someone w? my name yeah!!! ME ...LOL have created new acct & all but stiil run into the same old same old there is no brain behind pogo So Have a great day & maybe someone besides my 11 year old can give me an assist !!!
    papi641
    [email protected]

noneya45 Aug 07, 2009

I had a pogo membership for 1 yr, but the only thing i got out of it was a screen saver as a jackspot spin. And since I am NOT a paid member any more, all the badges I won, well...

• Pa
    PAULINE CARROLL Jul 25, 2009

I have AOL 9.1 and i have been a member for years --i cannot sign in to pogo or get any of the games i am use to playing ------Please HELP DOKIAPAULIE @AOL.COM

JAYSONUIE Feb 25, 2009

we have lost interest in trying to play games on A O L. iT HAS BECOME IMPOSSIBLE TO SIGN IN. IT IS JUST NOT WORT H THE TIME TRYING TO GET THE RIGHT METHOD TO SIGN IN.

[email protected]

JAYSONUIE Feb 25, 2009

I USED TO ENJOY POAYING GAMES ON A O L, BUT IT SEEMS TO BE INPOSSIBLE TO SIGN ON. THERE IS TOO MUCH TECHNICAL CRAP. I AM NO ONGER INTERESTED IN WAISTING MY TIME IN TRYING TO SIGN ON. ANY SYGESTIONS??

Walwildoran Feb 17, 2009

I've been having problems with pogo games for weeks. Thought it might be my pc so bought new security but now I can't even get signed in. Very frustrating!

• Th
    thegypsy14955 Feb 14, 2009

have pogo also can't sign in sometimes get booted off have password thats good whats up with pogo anyways

Andrea Dec 09, 2008

I totally agree with this statement i see this happen all the time and that makes me upset. I heard of the person you are talking about from another pogo player. It just seems funny because if this person really did win a jackpot you know it would be all over the news. I think they do this just for the fact they want you to keep thinking you can win the jackpot or the other prizes they offer. It's sick and pogo needs to stop. BTW does anyone notice that no one can ever get a hold of anyone from pogo?

• Do
    Doris Hochman Oct 16, 2008

I AM UNABLE TO SIGN IN TO POGO AFTER I PAID FOR IT..HAD DELL COMPUTERS DO A CLEAN UP AND SOMETHING HAPPENED
    THEY HAVE NO CONTACT BUT THEY DO TAKE YOUR MONEY...HELP!

leonard houser Oct 06, 2008

i would just like to be able to play pogo games without it shutting down or frezze

• De
    dee Sep 30, 2008

I have been trying to access first class solitaire, and all I get is the welcome screen with their new aim products, which do not interest me. Where can I complain to aol. I am teally tired of this. I just want to play a few games in the evening, and can't get in. can someone help?

• Li
    lisa Sep 21, 2008

your games suck take forever to load and cause computer to shut off and restart. Club pogo ha why would i pay for these problems

• Be
    bernice beja Sep 20, 2008

I am also a long time member. I have my password but I can't sign into Maj jong garden. I have this problem before but have always been able to work around it and get in somehow but not today.

• De
    debra setzer Sep 16, 2008

I'm already sign as a pogo member. I get knot off line
    alot, now i can't get sign on . Seems pogo is having
    some trouble.I don't think they should take any money from our account when pogo is having trouble w/on live services!

• Ro
    robert samans Sep 09, 2008

cannot sign in to jungle gin. until now it was automatic.

• Ga
    Gail Ludlow Aug 28, 2008

I inadvertently deleted pogo games from my list of favorites and now I cannot sign in on any of them. I have had pogo for almost 6 years and joined the club about a year ago. I was also having trouble getting the games to come up, getting error message. Please advise

Ann Jul 25, 2008

I was under a s/n and had 51thousand plus tokens, walked away from my computer for a few mins, and Jokers Wild Poker wouldn't let me play, so I exited and when I came back to Jokers Wild, I had a message that I was not allowed to play. So I then got myself a different sign on, and thought I could go back to my original after a bit. But was unable, when I went back as the original, it took me to the new name, what the heck happened. if nothing else I can stay with the new s/n, but I would like all my tokens transfered. seems only fair. Thank you

• Ge
    Gerald Ruble Jul 17, 2008

I was billed $ 4.99 to my visa for a CD game Titanic wich I paid to have downloaded in my Soney PC. At the time I had no CD but you directrd download into my PC. I had to replace my crashed PC with a new DELL with Vista windows and was told to pay the 4.99 differance and I would get a Titanic CD. I was charged on 6/26/08 but never got the game disc. Cannot reach Big Fish Co as they are moving to Seattle, WA. I also have a Prime suspect CD that I cannot download into my PC with Vista. Old PC was XP. do I need a different CD.?Please help as my wife is very mad about this and wants her games to play. Thank You- G. Ruble

• Be
    Betty Jul 10, 2008

Today while playing in Mahjong, I noticed someone had won another jackpot and the winnings were doubled, meaning they were a member. Well my curiosity got the better of me, so I added this person to my friends list, and followed them into the room they were in.

When I got there, the room was in a buzz, Marilyn33C was not talking to anyone, and it showed this person as a watcher but when you sat at the table you could not see Marilyn33C. Hmmmm, gets stranger.

<b+*##*e to find out this person is not a member, but playing under a guest pass. Now how did they get the double jackpot, or did they get a jackpot at all. One of the other members who was mad, started checking out all the past winners from this week.

It's seems that NONE of them are members, but playing under gu!+!=^###. So who are these people, do they exist, or is Pogo j#!=+#laying all of us as fools.

I have since emailed pogo to let them know we are onto them. One of the other players in that room is notifing the FBI. This is serious folks, Pogo takes our membership money and I will admit I have more then received my portion of fun from the cost.

But the big picture is that they tell us we have a chance to win this big Jackpot, which many of us could really use, and then we find out it is all a big huge LIE. I am not sure where to go from here, but I wanted to let all my friends in pogo to know what was going on.

So please send this to everyone on your list, who knows maybe we'll start winning those jackpots.

• Ca
    CARMELA AMOROSO Jul 01, 2008

I HAVE ASKED NOT TO CHARGEM MY VISA ACCT. AND I GET MY BILL TODAY JULY 1 AND THERE IT IS $43.44 FOR WHAT???????????PLEASE CREDIT MY ACCT. I AM CALLING MY VISA UP TO LET THEM HOLD THIS AMNT. I AM NOT PAYING THIS AMNT. I DONT WANT TO BE A MEMBER I HAVE TOLD YOU THIS MANY TIMES. THANK YOU

Mary E. Perry Jun 19, 2008

I was playing in a pogp club that had badges. I had over 100, 000 points. I was suddenly taken out of the club only to be put into another pogo club that I am not pleased to play in . I am registered in the other one, and can not get back in it.

• Th
    Thomas Apr 24, 2008

hello if anyone can find out how fansites get secrets about new upcoming games and badges, please let me know at: [email protected]

• Yo
    yourangle575 Apr 17, 2008

Alot of people that i chat with thinks that you should change the candies on sweet tooth. It is getting very boring to see the same ones over and over. It will make the game very exciting if you would change them once a week, to make the people wont to see what new candies is this week.

Leon L. Smith Feb 07, 2008

Just to say thank-you. I got all of my Tokens back. I am very happy now. Now I will continue to play all of my favorite games. Thanks again.

Leon L. Smith Feb 07, 2008

I have a complaint. I won 226,380 Tokens. When I went to play Big Shot Roulette again I only had 10,000 Tokens. What happened to the other 216,380 Tokens? I have been robbed!!! I did not lose that many Tokens because I keep track of my Tokens so I will know how many I have. I want my Tokens back!! Can someone help me? I played hard to get that many Tokens. Please respond ASAP!!! I am very much disappointed at this time!!! I was enjoying the different games until I notice my Tokens were gone!! Pogo please reply ASAP!!

• Ra
    ray pirrung Dec 04, 2007

i can't sign in even though i paid

• Ju
    June Martin Oct 22, 2007

I bought Bookworm when I was using aol and another computer, my former e-mail address was [email protected] I was told that I had 3 renewals without charge. I have tried every way to get back the game--no success. My purchase information: Order No. POG072303 date Oct 2, 2003 My address 432 Manchester Dr.,
    Chattanooga, Tn. 37415 Paid $24.99, Proof of Purchase:
    fbb4dd2f82c62458f7fcb4f370a5718e... Do I think the company does what they tell customers... What do you think?

mary Ellis Keith Oct 17, 2007

I paid $39.99 to play free pogo games uninterupted. I can't even get to pogo games without it asking me to give my screen name and password. What is the deal with the pogo game site?