Pogo.comI feel cheated

B

I have tried over and over to solve my problem with you pogo, but you have not answer edme. The screen on my games is cut off at the bottom, so i have no way to chat. There is no send button or any place to type. Will i get an answer or is it only me that is cut off from cheating. Other people chat why cant i? I feel cheated. I pay the same as other members.

People beware!!!

• Sc
    scooby Nov 07, 2006

I've been a regular player on Pogo for nearly 3 years now but my account was temporarily suspended yesterday simply because some stupid cow got all offended when I used the "B" word.

Here's what happened:

I was playing Penguin Blocks for the weekly challenge and the game was taking forever to load. So after like 5 minutes I finally get in and complain about the slow loading time and ask everyone in the room if any of them were having trouble with loading times.

Well, after 15 minutes not a single one of the 8 people in the room could be bothered to answer. Yes, this pissed me off. No one is asking you to chat your head off here, just to answer a simple yes or no question. And so I called these people on their rudeness, because I was brought up that when somebody asked you a question, you ackowledged them with an answer.

Well, 3 people in the room jumped all over me, saying how I was a demanding "###" for demanding responses from people. I was like "Helloooo ???? when someone asks you a question, it's common politeness to answer...and also, I don't appreciate being called names. But I CAN be a ### so you 'd better watch out" or something similar along those lines. I was furious.

Well, guess who gets their account suspended after all this ??? yep ! ME !!!

Pogo can kiss my ###. You email them with detailed information copied and pasted from the chat explaining how these people were picking on YOU first, they email you back, completely ignoring everything you said with those irritating as Hell preprogrammed form letters, asking you for information that you already provided them, but they don't know it because they didn't freaking read your letter in the FIRST place.

I swear, if it's the last thing I do I'm going to destroy that site. I am THAT mad.

• Ra
    Raquel Werner Mar 18, 2007

I had just recently bought my friend a club pogo 6 month pass and she did not received it. I would really like to know why she did not receive it in her e-mail. Please write back i need to know now!!!

• Me
    Merlene Toomey Mar 27, 2007

I am a paid subscriber to pogo games AT for the last 4weeks have at major problems connecting on pogo ive been disconnected more times than i can count. Did not get credit for reaching coals @ lost cash in tokens because game froze. Today i played and got nothing. It has taken all the fun out of the game.

• Pa
    Patsy Warriner Apr 30, 2007

I have been waiting about a week now to play the poker games and they say it's maintanence being done.

• Ge
    Geraldine Millerleile Jul 15, 2007

I have tried to find a phone number to cancel and can't get one. I'm not using it and don't want to pay any more.

Marie Lansky Jul 18, 2007

This will be one of many notices I have submitted to Pogo.Com to cancel my membership. My bank has notified the company along with my many notices. They are deducting $5.99 a month for this service which I do not use and will not use now or in the future.

And they are deducting $5.99 from my checking account each month. This has been going on for about six (6) months now.

• Al
    Alan Robbins Sep 28, 2007

I am so frustrated. I play pogo bowling often, but I cant see to chat with other people while playing. I tried everything, do not have a "send" button. I have tried everytlhing! I followed all the directions but no luck. Help!

• Pa
    Pat Baker Dec 30, 2007

All complaints filed on this site have now answered many of my questions. I only have 3/4's of a screen when playing the games. The strange deductions were placed on our checking and credit card acct's monthly from EA.
    We were forced to close down the accounts and reopen new to stop the charges from Pogo. No phone number could be found to contact Pogo for unethical charges and practices. The 5.99 charge would cause a $190 overdraft.
    I do believe Pogo is apart of AOL which is slowly closing down.
    I would not enjoy winnings never received or people who do not exist. And further hope I am never accused of fraud for cheating by Pogo. We saved all statements of charges for something never ordered or reimbursed. This sounds like a first class action suit with pogo and the attorneys making millions.
    I agree all members do need to be advised.

• Da
    Darlene Frazier Feb 15, 2008

When I tried to play games on pogo using yahoo my screen was chopped off also. But by using internet explorer, I didn't have that problem.

Jackie Duncan-Watts Feb 16, 2008

If you can't see the chat bar, your screen resolution is too big. Lower it to a smaller level.

• Li
    lisa hill Feb 19, 2008

Pogo.com Contact info, hope this helps.

I found this payment, billing, and general account updates only.

Inside the United States dial: 1-866-543-5435
    Outside the United States dial: 1-650-628-4306

• Sh
    Sharon Scone Feb 23, 2008

I am a club pogo Member yet I can only play the game if i have a guest pass other then this i cannot get it to except my screen name nor my password, I am getting to the point I am about ready to close my pogo account. There is no since in paying for something i cant even use. Signed bye [email protected]

• Ka
    kathy gurley Apr 11, 2008

i have been trying to play some games like dice city /lottso/ bowling every thing is slow in these games please help .dice freeze in dice /balls go crazy and gets lost in lottso/ and bowling ball goes slow

• Fr
    frizb437 Oct 13, 2008

why do does pogo.com allow players to intimidate oter players such as my house hold, and others to be crupted, than framed! so that we can not play?YOUR PROMBLEMS ARE MORE SERIOUS THAN TERMINATING THE WRONG DEVOTED PLAYERS, SUCH AS MY HOUSE HOLD, AN ME!YOUR SITE SELLS PROSITUTION, DRUGS, ESCORTS, THESE ARE THE KIND OF POGO PLAYERS, YOU ALLOW ON THIS SITE!I PAID FOR TIS SITE TO PLAY YOUR POGO ARCADE GAMES.YOU DONT EVEN CONFRONT US BY A PROFESSIONAL CALL FROM YOUR e.a.pogo.com

• Lu
    luckymaryellen68 Oct 16, 2008

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
    i HAVE BEEN TRYING TO PLAY MY USUAL POGO GAMES BUT SEEM TO BE ONLY ABLE TO PLAY AS A GUEST IN SOME OF THEM. MY SUBSCRIPTION WAS RENEWED AND POSTED ON MY CREDIT CARD AS OF SEPTEMBER 6TH THEREFORE WHAT IS THE PROBLEM. pLEASE CORRECT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE OR I WILL CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION!!!
    LUCKYMARYELLEN68

Nola C. Boatman Oct 28, 2008

My subscription is paid until January, I cannot get into a room without signing up, says i am not a member. Also I am not able to update my my visa, in which i only need to change year to 1910.

• Ba
    Barb Moore Nov 04, 2008

I have re-registered with pogo.com for one year again. the only problem is that when i entered my screen name to re-register, it said it was in use; duh, i was using it. So, i tried again, this time, i made a typo of one number and of course the site grabbed that and i lost my one million, 700 plus tokens and all of my badges. I have tried and tried and tried in vain to contact pogo, but u cannot contact them. What is with this. they now have my money and i don't have what i thought i was paying for. HELP HELP HELP PLEASE!!! I would like to have this matter rectified or i want my money back. I will go to the internet fraud people and see what they can do for me. I'm sick and tired of trying to reach pogo. I have a number, but that's only automated and you cannot talk to anyone even if u push the button for billing., u cant talk to anyone.

• Co
    Connie Landrus Nov 13, 2008

Please, I really really want to join and pay by cash has received my payment via my checking account. I gave them all the info and they told me in an e-mail they got my money and that it takas 6 days to clear their bank. This was on the 3rd of Nov. 08. So now I am unable to find out why I am not on Club pogo yet. Please is there anyone on your end to help me really want to be on club pogo. Sincerely,
    Connie Landrus, ...conniel1500425, , , , Prettynicegal

• Cn
    Cnn2674 Apr 24, 2009

To whomever, first of all I love clubpogo, I lost the ability to chat in the main room in bowling, can pm chat, but not with the room, can u help

• Cn
    Cnn2674 Apr 24, 2009

not really a complaint, whenever I am bowling, I can pm chat but i cant chat with the main room

• Em
    emoeyes2860 Aug 15, 2009

i so agree i cant chat either there is no send but i can play games and everytime i click on a game the box is small i tryed playing scramble and i couldnt see the full letters that they gave me to put on the bar!! i had to click on them and lift them to see the letter...pogo is very annoying now

• Fi
    fisherman19471947 Aug 27, 2009

on pool i cant chect or talk on games we tride everything

• Ac
    Action Jackson Oct 31, 2009

Can anyone answer me this. My pogo.com membership got temporarily suspended by someone hacking into my account. You know Pogo.com says that to "never give out your passowrd." and you kno that is so not true. I did it once and it got me suspended I think, wasn't sure if was them or someone else but I have heard storied of people hacking peoples' account. How long till I have to wait to get back on?

• Pe
    PEACH2295 Nov 02, 2009

I have been trying to get personal badges on pogo. Every time I select a badge I get a window "about blank" and the game does not populate. What is going on? I only have 2 to complete badges. Im not going to make because it wont show up. I have 9 out 12. I am angry. I pay every month for this site.

• Me
    meoclp Sep 13, 2012

WOW! I'M GLAD TO SEE THAT I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE TO SEE THIS SITE GETTING WORSE & WORSE. I WAS PLANNING TO JOIN THE CLUB, BUT I SEE FROM THESE COMPLAINTS THAT IT IS THE SAME FOR THE PAID MEMBERS ALSO. OH POGO, YOU WERE SUCH A GREAT SITE. NOW YOU ARE THE WORSE. THANK GOD FOR FACEBOOK I SHALL PLAY WITH THEM INSTEAD this is from an old player

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices