PNC Bankatm problems

P

I went up to your atm in bel air, md in wawa in july, 2006. I was waiting in line for about 5 minutes. Then, I went to insert my card, but it said to try it again. So I kept trying, and it wouldn't work. The lady in front of me got 3 transactions. Maybe the atm was confused? I finally decided to use my card to pay for gas.

• Updated by Richard Eisner · Dec 22, 2017

I have to go to to much trouble just to make a complaint. You do not have to worry about ever wanting to do anything with your bank.

• Updated by Dave Stewart · May 29, 2018

update

• Fr
    Frank R Nitty Nov 12, 2018

I went to PNC bank in Oakland Park with my documents that I needed to resolve the problem that I have. The Branch Sales and Service Associate Kenty Jacquet I didn't want to help me at all She wouldn't want to hear what I have to say, not only that she threw my papers toward like she is telling me to get out of her face. That is PNC bank for you.

• Ri
    Richard Eisner Sep 02, 2018

I had a phone call from pnc mortgage this morning. The phone number was757-431-5851. When I tried to call it back, it was not in service.

• Da
    Dave Stewart Aug 20, 2018

PNC carter ave Ashland Kentucky, went in for a 1200 dollar loan today and was turned down buy branch manager, that's okay I understand situations, but talk to me like I don't know my [censored] from a hole in the ground does not get it. Personal and Business accounts will be removed in short order, , , , dealt with PNC along time, it's a shame really.

• Je
    Jeffrey Aisel Aug 15, 2018

Nickolas Weiner works out of a Ohio branch. He is a Financial Consultant II. He has been sleeping around with his clients. I'm sure PNC would love to know this!

Comments
    Comments

• Ni
    Nikki Brooks Jan 21, 2017

The ATM didn't dispense my cash kept saying please take card even though I already had then it said you didn't grab your money see fininacial institution. So I tried to use the ATM again it said I had no money, so I called the 1-800 number they said on Monday I can file claim. That was all the money I had I live check to check and can't afford to wait 7-10 business days after they file their claim on Monday I didn't get my freaking cash. Roll the dam cameras. I have no gas, no food, can't get my hair done and can't send off a payment due etc

• Pi
    pissed and tired Dec 14, 2012

Went to pnc atm and JUST FINISHED talking to my bank; got two receipts stating that my transaction was INCOMPLETE! AND IT DID NOT DISPENCE MY FUNDS BUT MY BANK TEXTED ME STATING AUTHORIZATION COMPLETE! R u SERIOUS!!! What the hell does TRANSACTION INCOMPLETE MEAN? Really. I can wait to get to the branch! They SUCK SERIOUSLY SUCKS!

• Ki
    kingty Oct 01, 2009

i juz said dat most of the pnc banks atm don't work i said watz up wit dat

• Ki
    kingty Oct 01, 2009

Most of the pnc banks atm don't work watz up wit dat datz not kool

• Ci
    Cindy Haefe Oct 27, 2006

Excessive bank charges by pnc bank ripping off the customer.