PNC Bankatm problems

P Review updated:

I went up to your atm in bel air, md in wawa in july, 2006. I was waiting in line for about 5 minutes. Then, I went to insert my card, but it said to try it again. So I kept trying, and it wouldn't work. The lady in front of me got 3 transactions. Maybe the atm was confused? I finally decided to use my card to pay for gas.

• Updated by Richard Eisner · Dec 22, 2017

I have to go to to much trouble just to make a complaint. You do not have to worry about ever wanting to do anything with your bank.

• Updated by Dave Stewart · May 29, 2018

update

• Ci
    Cindy Haefe Oct 27, 2006

Excessive bank charges by pnc bank ripping off the customer.

• Ki
    kingty Oct 01, 2009

Most of the pnc banks atm don't work watz up wit dat datz not kool

• Ki
    kingty Oct 01, 2009

i juz said dat most of the pnc banks atm don't work i said watz up wit dat

• Pi
    pissed and tired Dec 14, 2012

Went to pnc atm and JUST FINISHED talking to my bank; got two receipts stating that my transaction was INCOMPLETE! AND IT DID NOT DISPENCE MY FUNDS BUT MY BANK TEXTED ME STATING AUTHORIZATION COMPLETE! R u SERIOUS!!! What the hell does TRANSACTION INCOMPLETE MEAN? Really. I can wait to get to the branch! They SUCK SERIOUSLY SUCKS!

• Ni
    Nikki Brooks Jan 21, 2017

The ATM didn't dispense my cash kept saying please take card even though I already had then it said you didn't grab your money see fininacial institution. So I tried to use the ATM again it said I had no money, so I called the 1-800 number they said on Monday I can file claim. That was all the money I had I live check to check and can't afford to wait 7-10 business days after they file their claim on Monday I didn't get my freaking cash. Roll the dam cameras. I have no gas, no food, can't get my hair done and can't send off a payment due etc

• Je
    Jeffrey Aisel Aug 15, 2018

Nickolas Weiner works out of a Ohio branch. He is a Financial Consultant II. He has been sleeping around with his clients. I'm sure PNC would love to know this!

• Da
    Dave Stewart Aug 20, 2018

PNC carter ave Ashland Kentucky, went in for a 1200 dollar loan today and was turned down buy branch manager, that's okay I understand situations, but talk to me like I don't know my ass from a hole in the ground does not get it. Personal and Business accounts will be removed in short order, , , , dealt with PNC along time, it's a shame really.

• Ri
    Richard Eisner Sep 02, 2018

I had a phone call from pnc mortgage this morning. The phone number was757-431-5851. When I tried to call it back, it was not in service.

• Fr
    Frank R Nitty Nov 12, 2018

I went to PNC bank in Oakland Park with my documents that I needed to resolve the problem that I have. The Branch Sales and Service Associate Kenty Jacquet I didn't want to help me at all She wouldn't want to hear what I have to say, not only that she threw my papers toward like she is telling me to get out of her face. That is PNC bank for you.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices