Having problems with Ecobank?

Ecobank reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 6, 2008. The latest review cashiers was posted on Oct 5, 2021. The latest complaint please chice this your replay and tell me what can I do? was resolved on Dec 20, 2017. Ecobank has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 22 reviews. Ecobank has resolved 8 complaints.

Ecobank Customer Service Contacts

800 221 2218 (Kenya)
2365, Boulevard du Mono - BP: 3261
Lomé
Togo
Locator

Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Cote d'Ivoire, Guinea-Bissau, Mali, Niger, Senegal
+225 22 400 200

Burundi, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Kenya, Malawi, Mozambique, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
+254 202 883 000

Central African Republic, Cameroon, Chad, Congo, Gabon
+237 33 431 363

Ghana, Guinea Conakry, Liberia, Sierra Leone, the Gambia
+233 302 213 999

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Ecobank Customer Service. Initial Ecobank complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Ecobank above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Ecobank. Discuss the issues you have had with Ecobank and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Ecobank Complaints & Reviews

Ecobankcashiers

ecobank filial in the suburbs of Kipe Conakry is always always busy, to make a deposits or withdrawal you need to spend average of 2 - 4HOURS on waiting for my time. today I entered on 2 P.M. and left on 6 P.M. like my time has no value, but moreover like nobody from the bank team even consider it ( even no water to offer). I think that it is a time that they enlarge the client service by adding more cashiers...

Respond

EcobankWrongful debit from my account

Hello

I am an account holder at Ecobank Ghana knust branch.

My account details are as follows;

Name Dr Bhavana Singh
    Account Number: [protected] (Current account)

My account has been debited fir a transaction I did not authorize of an amount GHC505.37. I did not make this transaction and shall be grateful if my account is credited with the same amount.

Best Regards

Dr Bhavana Singh
    PHONE NUMBER 00233-[protected]

Feb 10, 2019

Ecobank — atm dispense error

I Musa Isa with EcoBank Account [protected] and phone Number [protected], a debit of #2000 occurs on my...

Ecobank — feedback/complaints, debit/credit card support

I am a customer who has been with your institution about 8 years, I do not think I deserve to be treated such...

Ecobank — until now can't haw get my found and no reply from you why?

resolution statement have recive letter from you and want ask for it. ecobank africa...

Ecobankplease chice this your replay and tell me what can I do?

Resolution statement
      have recive letter from you and want ask for it. ECOBANK AFRICA
      To [protected]@yahoo.com Jan 31 at 10:19 PM
      Ecobank Benin, W. Africa
      (International Payment Center)
      Benin Republic.

Attention:Sir Hany Wakel,

Sequel to the directives received from (United Nation Head Office) to transfer the sum of $10.5 Million to you via our Online Banking System.

Online banking also known as internet banking, e-banking, or virtual banking, is an electronic payment system that enables customers of a bank or other financial institution to conduct a range of financial transactions through the financial institution's website.

You are hereby required to send the following data below, to enable us finalize the transfer process of your funds.

Your full names
      Age
      Marital Status
      Next of Kin Name & Address
      Scan copy of your valid identity (eg) International Passport or
      Driver's License is acceptable.

Upon the receipt of these info, we shall upgrade our system database with your current info, because the fund was deposited in an escrow account in your name. Upon the receipt of the above listed info, we shall communicated to you the transfer details.

Thanks for banking with us! Your satisfaction is our priori

Mr. Stanley Johnson.

RESOLVED

mobil no. +201228466287

Eco Bank — un payment check since 23/5/2017

i send ove20 message to the bank and to you complanits board rplay ok but will take checkk from oman bank...

Eco Bank — complained from unpaid, check 1500000$ tell me all youhave with us compensation only 5000000$

in 4/10/2017 that i compllained that i have check from the bank 1.5 million $ and winning approval ;he tell...

Eco Bank — I aske eco bank for prize. with 1, 5 million. see him tell me you have 500.000$ and that for I am victim scam in 2012.

hello... this message from 2 hours on eco bank faece book site by employee. // Hello Hanny, Thank you for...

Eco Bank — eco bank check I dont get it since23/5/2017

i send to you and the bank many message for help pleas reply can or cant yes or no . please give me...

Ecobank — payment not received

Sequel to the directives received from (United Nation Head Office )to transfer the sum of $10.5 Million to...

Ecobank — scam

In September this year I was introduced to Mr. Ricardo Garrido, a "so-called" liaison from ECOBANK with whom...

Rivera

Eco Bank — emails saying i'm beneficiary

Wanting me to send 260.00 dollars for funds that are owed me. From eco bank plc western union dept. Addre...

Eco Bank — cannot log into bank to access acount.

An online offshore account was set up for me, Jack B. DeBusk, 0n Tuesday, August 14, 2012.Account...

Eco-Bankeco-bank burkina faso

Sir I got a message in my mail id.
        This message is —
        Subject: from eco-b­nak fund claim­ depar­tment­
        From: "eco-bank" <fund. [protected]@accountant.com> tue, 17 apr '12 6:42p

Email:fund. [protected]@accountant.com
        Eco-bank date:17-04-2012. Eco-bank
        Tel/00226-[protected]
        Fax/ 00226-[protected]

For official use only valid remarks:

Eco-bank/frdaxx2012
        Eco-bank/frd/fmf-ecd/2012
        Our ref: oua/153/069/bf/012

Attn valued customer maheswar sethy

Sir/madam

We are writing in respect of your failed application in our bank eco-bank burkina-faso the sum of $4.5million dollars we want to bring to your notice that after long period of absent in this transaction the government of burkina-faso ask our bank to move every unclaimed items to the authority

Which we did last week on the 7th of march 2012 but the money found in your application code is in the position of eco-bank unclaimed fund burkina-faso we receive signal from the department this morning ask if you are still interested to make this claim that the bank will help you retrieve the transfer. So we must hear from you before we can do any further thing with that department.

Thanks for your co-operation
        Dr. Aziz more director foreign remittance.
        (Eco-bank burkina faso.)

Sir please tell me it is true or false

3 Responses
            charlz24 May 02, 2013

Good day Sir/Maam, my name is CHARLIE from Philippines the trustee of Ms. Nancy Stevens David the only daughter of late General Manager of CNPC Oil Company, he has an account deposit to his daughter with ECO BANK, before his sudden death the amount of $ 8.500.000 US Dollars, as Ms. Davids trustee, may i know how to process her money in your bank?

Hoping for your possible response.

Charlie

• Tr
            TRI PURMULADI Apr 18, 2013

LETTER OF TRUSTEE
            ____________________________________
            Good day sir, my name is TRI PURMULADI from INDONESIA the trustee of Miss Nadia Justin Yak the only daughter of late Mr Justin Yak who died on a plane crash where he has an account Deposit money for his daughter with ECOBANK Before his sudden Death, I have applied to the bank for his balance with them amounting to USD $ 7.2 Million dollars as Miss Nadia Trustee, and I promise that I will help her invest her inheritance fund in a Good way over here in my Country,

here is my Bank Information

JL. JENDERL SUDIRMAN NO. 21 Bandar Lampung - LAMPUNG INDONESIA
            Private telephone : [protected]

• Da
            darvesh khan Nov 05, 2012

Sir I got a message from Miss mary kalpalya kolon that her father has deposited 8.50 million American dollor in ecobank. Now his died and the bank will released only to a trustee babk account. Is this true.

Eco Bank — ecowas/ united nations scam victims compensation 2012 edition

2012 scam victims compensations payments. Your ref/payments code: ecb/06654 for $500, 000 usd only. This i...

Eco Bank — send money for atm card

From eco bank cotonou republic of benin, Mr garuba abutu, director general Telephone number (+229...

Gueydan

Ecobank.comagent demanding money as per desired from the customer

Dear sir,
          This is irshad I want a lodge a general compalin that over 1000 or lacs consumer are facing a big problem from the agent who are registered for money deposit in any area, like eco banking. They are demanding money as per desired not from the rule, like 100 rs. For today deposit or 50 rs. For two days delays etc.
          Please take care for the customer and take some bold step for the customer satisfaction and it's reliebility.

Ecobank — fraud/civil rights violation

Subject: Amended Statement: Civil and Economic Rights Violation, False Imprisonment of Beninese Citizen in...

Ecobankbeware

Dear partner,

I am, dr. David anderson, am working as the foreign general manager with
            Ecobank international burkina faso.

Note: the funds for this transaction is already in the bank now and i
            Will need your assistance to transfer this fund to your account urgent.

Last week ago my bank discovered in my department there sum of thirty
            Three millions $33.000, 000.00 dollars, then yesterday bank hold a
            Meeting because of this funds and ask me about the funds which I told
            Bank that I knows some one as the ownership of the next of king.

I will like you to fill free to apply for this funds without any
            Delaying and am here to send you every information bank will need from
            You, both the certificate of deposite. Reply back so that I will send
            You more information about this fund.

Yours sincerely,
            Thanks very much and let god be with you and your family.

Dr. David anderson.