PNC Bankarbitrary closing of account

I entered the bank with cash for a deposit with the understanding I would be opening one of their "Foundation Accounts" for individuals who have had distressed financial situations. As I had recently completed a bankruptcy I figured this would be the case. After pounding on his computer terminal for a time, the Branch Manager informed me that he was "the MAN" and could get me a regular account. I asked specifically if, since the deposit was cash, I would be able to immediately access the funds as I had financial obligations coming up very shortly. I was told that I could. Upon going to the bank on Friday to get an official check to pay off the one loan I retained during the bankruptcy, I was told that PNC Bank had arbitrarily determined that they did not want to do business with me, closed the account, and sent me a check. This has effectively frozen my funds and is preventing me from paying off financial obligations that I have promised. When I called PNC Bank's home office I was told directly that it was company policy and any losses I incurred were just tough luck as they had the right to "change the game" any time they so choose. I find this attitude reprehensible and do not recommend them.