PNC Financial Services Group Logo

PNC Financial Services Group

Having problems with PNC Financial Services Group?

+1 888 762 2265 (Customer Service)
+1 800 352 2255 (Virtual Wallet)
+1 800 558 8472 (Personal Credit Card)
+1 800 822 5626 (Mortgage)
+1 877 287 2654 (Business Banking Accounts)
+1 800 474 2101 (Business Credit Card)
+1 800 622 7086 (Investments Accounts)
+1 866 465 2762 (Spanish Language)
+1 800 531 1648 (TDD Terminal)
One PNC Plaza 249 Fifth Ave.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Sat7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sun7:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Complaints & Reviews

PNC Bank — customer service and policies

PNC - Dishonoring the elderly and recently departed. If you are elderly, dump PNC. If your parents are...

PNC Bankbad bank

I have done my banking services through a small-town family-owned bank since I was 12 and NEVER had a problem. Now that I am a grown adult- starting out my career, I opened my first "Corporate" Bank Account around a month ago...And it has been a headache ever since! First off, the Bank Manager who opened up my account at PNC Bank in Dunwoody, I find out a week later, keyed in my Social Security # wrong (mistyped the last number)...Boy! Let me tell you! I have received NONSTOP Emails-Phone Calls-Mailings from the Government-Homeland Security, stating I am under their radar for providing a false SS#...I had to fill out W-11's OVER AND OVER with my correct #, I even went into a local branch and tried to get them to correct my #...Still not fixed, and still getting hammered by Homeland Security! (Worries me that people who work at this bank obviously key in numbers incorrectly...) Then, I call because it has been a month now and I STILL haven't received checks for my account...Well the Branch Manager never ordered them, even after I PAID for the order last month!!! And what was the last straw?? Today, since it is the first of the month, that means BILLS, BILLS & MORE BILLS to pay...So I go into the branch today as I can transfer my rent money into my Landlords account...and guess what?? THEIR COMPUTER SYSTEM IS DOWN!! So my money is non-accessible, which equals an UNHAPPY LANDLORD. STAY AWAY FROM PNC! Not only is Homeland Security thinking I am an illegal alien, I also have no reliable access to my MONEY!!! I am closing my account and just sticking with the small town bank...

• Bu
      ButlerBB08 Apr 03, 2012

Uh, I have went into the branch and showed my SS# to change and correct number, and they gave me W-11 form to fill out. So, obviously it isn't easy to fix. :)

• Bu
      ButlerBB08 Apr 04, 2012

I completely agree. It is very confusing situation, LOL! I kept asking why I have to fill this form out every time I come in the branch, I even get the form in my mailbox twice a week...?? I think I will just go to another branch near by and fix this...The funny thing is the person that opened my account and the person I have dealt with thus far HAS been the branch manager! Talk about scarey! Where, why and how did they hire this person! LOL! :) Thank you for your time.

• Cr
      Cristina O Jun 17, 2012

Same thing happened to me, they keyed in wrong information, and now I have not received my ATM card in 3 weeks. When I went to correct it, they did not put the complete address either. Next day, I call customer service, and apartment number was missing. They told me they would cancel my current card, but I had to call them back in 3 days to order a new one. They are unprofessional, I withdrew $100.00 in a rush and they did not give me a receipt, they said they would take care of it later. They have 3 separate accounts with different numbers in 1, one for checking, one for savings, and something else. This is inefficient system. I am going to cancel this account.

PNCharrassing phone calls

Bought car in Nov 11. Payment due 29th of month. They start calling 2 days after. Where is your payment. You are late. (late payment date is 6th of next month). We have great credit and do not pay late and I don't always pay on the due date. PNC wants it on DUE DATE. I have also paid it and they still call. They call my sons employer, his bosses phone number. They want a payment even after we HAVE MADE IT!!! They are rude. I have told them when I was making payment and were. They still call. WTF. We just got the loan and have't to wait till we can refinance. What can we do. It is harrassment. Please tell everyone not to use PNC. We have lerned the hard way. And if you have a lawyer friend with advice let me know. I am writting everything down so I can go to bank commission.

TERESA PARROW Apr 01, 2012

WE HAVE THE SAME TROUBLE WITH THEM, THEY SAY THE PAYMENTS ARE POSTED WITHIN 48 HOURS BUT THAT DOES NOT HAPPEN THEY WAIT FOR IT TO BE OVER THE DUE DATE AND THEN ADDTHE LATE FEES, HAVE SPENT COUNTLESS HOURS FIGHTING THEM ABOUT THIS, HORRIBLE BANK AND RUDE RUDE SERVICE

TERESA PARROW Apr 06, 2012

your missing the issue, the payment is on time however they do not post on time when you give a payment via phone, there policy is tp ost within 48 hours and they do not it takes 5 days and then they charge you late fee? when it was not late.. thats the issue

TERESA PARROW Apr 07, 2012

areyou talking about he orginal post about car payment? thats not me, I made a comment about my issue with them after I saw the one about car payments and phone calls. but if you search you will see there are many other having the same issue and then some with this bank.

PNC Bank, National Association — wire transfer fraud

My name is Umesh Chokshi and I have been banking with RBC-PNC for last 8 years, in the state of North...

PNC Bank — tampering with account

I have had the exact same pnc checking account for over 15 years now, this account was opened for the...

PNC Bank — unfair charges

On March 8, 2012 I had enough money in my account to cover all charges made through March 12th. On March 9th...

PNC Bankpnc bank can be tough to deal with if you are handling them alone

PNC Bank needs to be pressured with Imminent (BK) Threats or Mediation Law and Procedures.
      They are basically a giant collection agency. They purchase the distressed mortgage at Extreme Discounts from various key players in the sub-prime arena. They collect aggressively on this paper. They do not play by the rules and need to be pressed hard.

We have completed successful loan restructuring cases with PNC Bank. They are all long run and brutal battles.

Feel free to visit our website for further details on avoiding a Pending Sale Date.
      www.freshstart-mortgagesolutions.com or www.freshstart-legalnetwork.com
      You may also call 1.877.297.7011

Good Luck Homeowners.

PNC Mortgagesocial security number

Recently, I experienced fraud on my checking account. Since my house payments were automatically made each month on that account, I needed to contact PNC Mortgage to change the account numbers. I was dismayed to discover they insist on using my social security number for identification when I phone in. I know they need it for tax purposes, but a phone call about my mortgage is not a tax issue. They refuse to change their policy. BE VERY CAREFUL!!!

PNC Bank Credit Cardfinance fees

Do not do business with pnc bank
          Pnc was not willing to least lower the $50.90 finance charge (For being one day late despite having a good payment history) by something small to show that they were interested in keeping me as a customer - even something as low at $20. Very bad customer service. Pnc has proved to me that are only interested in making money, paying big fat bonuses to their executives, and not about understanding that this economy has been very tough on the average consumer. I would highly recommend not doing business with pnc bank.

• Wi
              wifi8827 Dec 27, 2011

since when are companies required to bend the rules for certain customers?

• Mi
              mikederr Dec 27, 2011

• Wi
              wifi8827 Dec 28, 2011

"Companies bend the rules EVERY day. Anybody who doesn't know that drives the speed limit or less. I don't know anyone like that. The first proper comment wifi8827 would be to suggest having a better one-on-one relationship with your bank. I know 70% of the people at my bank. I deal with them a lot and they are always willing to help me out."

I agree that having a personal relationship with your bank is helpful, however the fact that the OP came home and trashed the bank online shows the type of relationship he/she probably has with them. Therefore he/she is not going to get any consideration from the bank when something like this happens.

I think its safe to assume that he/she probably went into the bank and threw a fit and caused a scene and stormed out, rather than calmly asking to speak with someone who can help.

mary huntingtron Sep 30, 2013

Please make sure my account is current. Soon, I will close the account. The card no longer represents a viable tool to conduct electronic purchases. During the last two months, all computer purchases have been declined. Upon calling, customer service & speaking with two supervisors, it was explained by the following: ..."safeguards in place", as electronic transactions are not in my behavior pattern, and too frequent? I tried to understand and called it a day! A month later, couldn't watch a movie because the $8.00 Netflix bill hadn't been paid. Contacted PNC cust. serv., four times and nothing was done. Here are my concern about PNC bank: 1) customer service doesn't care 2) your rules actually deter business 3) don't tell a paying customer, what good for them 4) credit denial is always embarrassing 5) Check my records, I have never paid interest or carried a balance. Thanks,
              Mary Elaine Huntington

PNC Bank — overdraft charges

PNC charges incorrect overdraft charges by putting through the largest amount first which is the exact same...

PNC Checkingtransaction stacking

My husband and I keep our checking/savings accounts separate and at our own individual banks. I, unfortunately, have been dealing with PNC bank's fraudulent transaction stacking techniques which have caused several OD fees. For example, my husband deposited a check from his bank to my PNC bank on a Saturday. The check cleared his bank immediately but was held for processing by PNC and would be available the next business day. The next business being Monday. WRONG ! PNC held the deposit until midnight Tuesday morning. Normally this would not be an issue, however late Monday night a check was presented to my account and processed well before the other "pending" transactions and the deposit that clearly was listed on my account before the check made it's appearance. However, to obtain the most over draft fees, PNC stacked the transactions by taking the late coming check which was for a greater amount first then the smaller debit cards and lastly the deposit to cover the check. Keep in mind, my checking account already had more than enough to cover the debit card transactions but was a little shy to cover the check hence my husband's deposit. Lesson learned, next time deposit cash. Expensive lesson and for the convenience of not traveling to take cash out from one bank and depositing to another. PNC seen the loop hole and jumped right through it ! Crooks ! I called customer service regarding the fees, they even admitted seeing the pending deposit and the fact they take higher debit transactions first regardless of their order. I've done my research, transaction stacking is common, however holding deposits until after all the debits are processed is not! I will be switching all of my accounts as well as my daughter to another bank. Suck it PNC ! I hope you go under !

• Pi
                Pissed off in Newark Ohio Nov 16, 2011

After 3 calls to their customer service department and speaking with 3 separate supervisors, they agreed to remove half the charges. Some what of a compromise. No misunderstanding, they openly admitted to their policy and they were aware of the deposit that they held pending that would keep my account good. I will be transferring to another bank that does not hold deposits nor does it process deposits last.

PNC Bank — va home refinance irrrl

I am disgusted with the way PNC handled our refinance. To make a long story short we applied for a VA...

PNC Mortgagehigher payments/non-judicial foreclosure

to shame on Kauai, like yourself PNC sent back any checks for there offer to loan modification. They lowered the interest rate and matched approx. what our mortgage payments were in 2005. After acquiring our loan each year the monthly would increase and calling them has not been sucessful. At any call we would get someone with no last names. We were referred to HOPE who I found one honest person to tell me, we would not qualify for modification because of our income, which was the same as when we qualified in 2005. She told me I shouldn't have gotten the loan with that income. Go figure, pass a loan that was intended to fail later. In 2010 they again told me not to pay and I listened. I am now sending them payments each month based on their modification letter of approval, and they keep sending the payments back and I send each month even though the checks are sent back. Covering my A__ in Pahoa

PNC Bankexecutive hangs up on customers

Vice President of Business banking hangs up on customers.
                When questioned about the financial products she was sold us...unable to remember. When questioned about promises she made during our account opening...unable to remember. When asked about the value of working with PNC bank...unable to articulate a good reason. When questioned about not knowing the answers to basic questions we had...she said file a complaint and hung up!!! Totally unprofessional. Closing our business accounts at PNC, today

• Sl
                    slpsms111 Dec 05, 2011

There personal banking is so poor that there is NO way I was going to trust them with my practice. There are just too many quality options. For those that want just a small overview...do a simple search for "Forbes and PNC". There are a few on this forum that will try to dupe you into believing you are in error, but my guess is most of these have extremely limited, small-time banking needs and/or are bank employees or have family members that are such. Otherwise, you will find the reviews and the ratings among the worst for any bank, big or small. But do what you will. As for me, I have found several options for my personal and professional banking needs and have been more than happy with each, as was I with National City before the PNC transition.

• Sl
                    slpsms111 Dec 05, 2011

Oops...typing and watching kids...make that "their" personal banking...

PNC Bankoverdraft fees and online banking

When I checked my online banking I noticed in the pending section that I was overdrawn on my checking account. I drove through snow on unplowed roads while Maryland was under a state of emergency declared by the governor to make a cash deposit to cover this pending withdraw. All to no avail. This bank calculated the largest withdrawal first then added the smaller ones in order to maximize the number of overdraft fees it could charge me. When I requested help from PNC customer service I was basically told "too bad, so sad" and just pay up. What used to be a customer friendly bank is turning into an institution that employs any trick it can to take more and more from its customers. Lucky for PNC those who continue to bank with them are human and will make mistakes from time to time. I am researching other banks and their practices and will soon be an ex customer of PNC. This bank should drop Pittsburgh from its name --it is nothing at all like the friendliest city on earth!

• Li
                      lissa46 Oct 05, 2010

If you are currently a bank customer of PNC Bank, you may have been overcharged by your banks because their policies are to maximize fees charged for returned checks. Contact Jerome Noll via email at [protected]@mdpcelaw.com or Melissa Wu via telephone at [protected] for free legal assistance in recouping your losses.

• Ph
                      photonex68 Feb 11, 2012

Gee, Ellen, you wouldn't happen to be a PNC employee, would you? You're aware that PNC got a class-action suit against it for the practice of reordering transactions so that they can claim you've incurred overdraft fees.

I've gone around and around with PNC on this issue. My partner can't get direct deposit on his check because the business where he works refuses to do it, so he has to deposit his checks manually. Conveniently enough, the deposit cutoff time keeps changing so that his money generally doesn't become available until two or more days after we put the check in. That's the AVAILABLE balance, not the ledger balance, BTW; that's usually another day of waiting--and this is on a payroll check that draws from an account at the very same branch! Explain to me how a deposit that's listed as "pending" doesn't immediately add to one's available balance when a pending withdrawal subtracts from one's available balance immediately.

PNC's very good at playing with one's "available balance" so that they can hit you with overdraft fees. Here's a good one for you: On 2/3/12, I placed an order that immediately showed as a pending transaction. Fair enough. The next day (2/4/12), I called and canceled the order, and the company removed the authorization. When I checked, the pending transaction was gone. But miraculously, on 2/7/12, the pending transaction was back--just in time for PNC to claim that I'd overdrawn my account. What's more, PNC claimed the pending charge had never been taken off, complete with backdating the pending charge to 2/3--and never mind that the company in question e-mailed me confirmation that they had indeed removed their authorization on 2/4. And what makes this whole scenario even more suspicious is that the letter I got in the mail a few days later that detailed how I'd overdrawn my account listed my rent payment first, even though it wasn't the first transaction that would have gone through, so that the bank could claim I had multiple overdrafts instead of one.

What happened, simply put, is that PNC FACTORED IN UNPROCEESSED TRANSACTIONS--TRANSACTIONS THAT HADN'T POSTED TO MY ACCOUNT--TO DETERMINE THAT I'D OVERDRAWN MY ACCOUNT. That defies logic and ethical accounting practices. I could possibly have lived with this travesty, if PNC had automatically refunded the overdraft fee as well, but I had to write to them through their own site, get no response, and talk to a rep before they manually removed the charge "as a one-time courtesy." "One-time courtesy" my eye; it was PNC's screw-up and their own questionable accounting practices that incurred the fee in the first place.

But you, Ellen67, say that the original complaint is invalid because BAGraff1 said s/he was "overdrawn." Let's clarify: BAGraff1's account was NOT overdrawn at that time, as shown on the ACTUAL LEDGER BALANCE that accounts for posted items. BAGraff1's account would have been overdrawn IF ALL ITEMS POSTED. What's more, BAGraff1 made a CASH deposit, which means there's no question of waiting for a check to clear. Explain to me why a cash deposit doesn't immediately clear. In fact, it was my understanding of PNC's funds availability policy that cash deposits *are* posted immediately *because* it's cash and doesn't have to wait to clear like a check would. That being the case, then unless PNC posts transactions retroactively--an unethical, if not actually illegal, accounting practice--BAGraff1's deposit should have posted before the ledger balance--the balance that PNC SHOULD be checking for overdrafts--would have been overdrawn.

So no matter how you cut it, Ellen67, you're full of it to say it's all the customer's fault. Next time, try being a customer at PNC instead of (as you pretty obviously are) one of its employees before you blame the customers.

PNC Mortgage — lied to me about flood insurance

Soon after I applied for a refinance mortgage at PNC bank, the national office informed me that I am in a...

PNC Bankscammed

I lost my waitressing job bank in May 2011 and was job hunting day to day at local restaurants and retail places, looking for any place to work. I submitted my resume for an Attorney's Assistant position I saw on Craigslist for the sole fact that I was pursuing an education in the Paralegal field. This attorney replied to my resume letting me know that I was perfect for the position and that he would be paying me $455 salary to deal with his clients, keep his scheduling organized, and run any errands that needed to be ran. We had communicated over the phone and email for a couple weeks. One day he informed me that he would be sending me a check in the mail and I would use the money to shop for supplies for an orphanage in his hometown that he donates to every year. He told me he would be emailing me the supplies list as soon as he talked to the President of the orphanage. Once I received this check it was for the amount of $2500. It looked like a payroll check. I deposited the check in my checking account at PNC on the Wednesday morning June 1, 2011. I emailed the attorney and let him know I wasn’t going to touch the money in my account until I knew the check was cleared.

On Friday June 3, 2011 I saw the $2500 clear into my PNC checking account. Before I contacted the attorney I was working for, I called PNC around 10:30 AM to verify that the money clearing in my account meant that the check was cleared. The representative explained to me that it only takes 48-72 hours for the check to clear and the funds were clear and everything looked good. So I called the attorney and let him know the check had cleared and I was ready for him to send the supply list for the orphanage. He replied and let me know that he had talked to the President of the orphanage and they would rather have a money donation to be able to use the money where needed. He then emailed me instructions on how to send the money and where to send it. He told me he wanted the donation to be for $1850 and to use the rest of the money as my weekly pay. I then went to the closest Western Union (Publix off Oslo Road in Vero Beach) and completed the money transfer for a total of $2011. This amount was too much to purchase using my debit card so Publix then had to call PNC and have them verify the amount and transaction for it to go through. After about an hour, the transaction finally went through and I contacted the attorney and let him know the transaction details.

The following day, June 4, 2011, I received a notification that my checking account was over drafted over $2000. I later discovered the check was fraudulent and the attorney I was in contact with was no longer reachable. I immediately filed a police report and filed a dispute with the bank. I presented the representative, Jessica Francis, at the PNC bank where I opened my account (4105 9TH ST. SW Vero Beach, FL 32968) with all the evidence supporting that I was scammed. I had all the emails, the envelope the check came in, the name and phone numbers of the person I was talking too, the police report, and a photo of the fraudulent check. Everyone in the branch was unsympathetic to my situation and pretty much made me feel like I should have known better. After three weeks, PNC denied my fraudulent claim and has now held me responsible for the money that was sent out. After this happened, all the moneys in my accounts at PNC were frozen and unable for me to touch. My bills during this time were all past due and unable to be paid because PNC applied all the money I had left to be applied to this negative account. I tried to have the bank manager help contact someone over the phone that could help me in my situation and at least work with me. No one wanted to hear my side of the story and just wanted me to pay the bank back.

I feel that PNC is negligent in my situation because they had cleared the money to my account without the check being cleared. I feel like there was nothing I could have done to prevent this from happening because I was venerable and desperate for work and was even precautious with this money transfer. I feel that PNC needs to take responsibility for clearing and approving something that was in their complete control. If I hadn’t called and made sure that the check was cleared, and if they would have told me that the check wouldn’t be cleared for another week then I would have never made the transaction. I have discussed my claim with my other bank (JP Morgan Chase) and they informed me that no other bank in this country would have made the mistake PNC did by clearing the funds of an out of state check without verifying that the check was good. I have had no luck in finding justice against this bank. To this day I am still fighting with PNC to resolve this. They have now put my name in Check Systems as a fraudulent check holder and I am unable to obtain a checking account anywhere in the United States. This over drafted account at PNC is not because of my irresponsibility, it is theirs. PNC has made it impossible for me to get on my feet again because they froze money in the checking accounts I had at their bank and has now caused my other accounts at other banks close my checking accounts as well.

I would like to get back the $491.48 that PNC took out of my other checking account I had at with them, I would also like PNC to clear the $2011 transaction that they approved and fronted the money for as fraudulent, and to clear my name off Check Systems. Lastly, I want PNC to compensate for all the trouble they have caused my life and finances. I know I have a case and all the evidence to prove that I am a victim and that PNC is responsible for their negligence. I know there is someone out there that can help me in this horrible situation.

My life has been nothing but utter chaos and stressful for the past two months. If you are unable to help me with this I would appreciate any advice or information on anyone you know that can help.

• Me
                        meggrs Aug 21, 2012

So...you took a job on Craigs List without ever meeting your employer. He started by giving you a large check, then asked you to transfer the money back to him. That is one of the biggest scams out there. It isn't the bank's resposibility to cover a mistake that was made because you didn't look into the situation. And if you had explained to a teller or banker what you were doing with that money and mentioned Craigs List at all, they would have told you it was a scam. You don't give the whole story, they can't help you when you make a stupid mistake. And it was YOUR mistake.

PNC Banknotary

notary public for unclaimed property claim form cannot be done at PNC. this is just proof of signature so why can't they do it? they can notarize anything else as far as i know whats the difference and very inconvenient. Banks are just weaseling their way out of free services that they should offer to keep my monies.

PNC Bankpayments

When PNC bought National City Mortgage, which held my mortgage, naturally, the billing address had changed. As I pay everything through my online pay system through my bank, upon receiving PNC's mortgage pmt bill, I immediately set them up through that system.
                        I received a notice that I was late on my September payment. I ignored the notice thinking their system was slow or that their inner departmental communications was simply different than what I was used to.
                        After another month, I received another notice that I was now two months behind. I had just made the October payment several weeks before. Well now I called PNC to figure this out. The "customer service" rep, if I dare use such a term to describe this bum, could care less about my issues. I told him I in fact had the online record in my hand proving I was not late. His response? Are you planning to foreclose?" He didn't hear one word I said nor did he care.
                        When I asked, "so what happens now? What are you planning on doing?" He laughed. Then verbally shrugged. "huh?"

I read him the address my bank sent the pmt to and he said nonchalantly, that PNC hadn't used that address in years.

Huh? I told him I didn't pull that address out of my butt, so it had to come from them or the bank.

Needless to say, I had to come up with the double payment and then stop all billy paying through the online bank system.

Then I had to lease a vehicle a few months later. Ford wanted to know if my house pmts were up to date. Their records show they were not. Another PNC screw up I'm assuming. So it took 5 days of dealing with PNC to produce a simple document declaring i was in fact, not defaulting on the home. But because of their incompetence, after suggesting they would fax to Ford the form needed, I find out five days later when no fax was ever received by Ford, that PNC did not have a fax machine at all. What? NO FAX?

So I went on their website, pulled up my payment history and found the form Ford needed online and sent it to Ford myself.

PNC is useless. They are stupid, incompetent, and a nightmare to deal with. I want out of my mortgage now.

PNC Bank Merchant Servicesmerchant service lies, broken promises and fees

I own a small business and needed merchant services to run credit/debit payments. I was approached by the representative, given the sales pitch, and promised a $250.00 bonus for signing up with the POS system. I was also told that if I didn't want to continue with the system I could always trade it out with the standard unit. Well... after I discovered that my building was n ot equipped to house the POS system I then tried to contact the merchant services who sold me on the idea of the sysytem. No response. I called and left SEVERAL messages on her voicemail, with the branch tellers, at the 800-customer service number, at merchant services, and I NEVER got a response. This went on from April to July. Finally I got hit with fees to my account for this machine I could not use. I disputed the fees and then I requested that I ger the smaller machine because the big one I can not use. I was told that was fine and that I should receive a label to mail the system back in.

Well what mankes the story get even worse... a month and a half before all of this my shop was burglarized and I deposited the reimbursement check from the bank into the account. They put a hold on the account because I requested a new machine. Now Merchant Services representative Regis was VERY nasty to me, saying that it didn't matter if it didn't work if I signed the lease I own it for the 48 months. Then he went on to say I was lying about contacting the bank, merchant services, and the sales rep. He was so rude it moved me to tears! I couldn't believe how I was being treated. Not only had my NEW business been burglarized but now I am not able to open because Merchant Services is holding my money that I was reimbursed so I am going to be forced to close my business for good.

The even worse part... I was told that I would be contacted in 24 to 48 hours, I have called, left messages with the manager, sales rep and have gotten NO RESPONSE. I feel violated, ignored and I don't know how a business would feel this is right.

• Sm
                              SmallBusinVA Nov 05, 2012

I own a small business and had been using PNC Bank Merchant Serices. My business sales using credit card have decreased significantly, while the fees have increased dramatically. In the month of November alone, I have been charged over $120.00 - while my credit card sales were less than $100. I am switching to a service that charges per transaction - with no contract or monthly fee. I called today to cancel my service, and after waiting 20 mins I was finally connected to a service rep who informed me that in order to cancel I needed to be handled by an account specialist. I was then informed that my information would be given to the account specialist dept, and they would probably call me back in 3 - 5 business days. If they could not reach me when they called, they would attempt up to 3 times, then I would have to start over again. I could call them directly, but my call would probably go to voice mail - and I would still have to wait the 3 - 5 days for them to call me back! I am stunned - clearly, I should never have allowed myself to be duped into using PNC Bank Merchant Services.