PNC Merchant Services — overcharges, added on cahrges and ripoffs
Sign you to a 3 year contract at very low rates and then start adding, monthly and yearly charges so that you end up paying way more than you were before. But, when you try and cancel, they hit with outrageous earl;y termination fees saying the contract you signed allows them to add charges that didn't exist before!!!
Enticed you from your previous credit card processor with low ball rates which steadily increased always blaming the increases of the credit card companies and not them in addition to adding yearly and monthly fees of their own. Excuse "Well the cost of business keeps going up so we have to recover those costs"! WHAT?? And who should I recover my costs from? So, I cancelled after two years of a 3 year contarct and was hit with a $225 early cancellation fee! On top of everything else they are the nastiest people to deal with!
More PNC Merchant Services Complaints & Reviews
- PNC Mortgage - stimulus modification loan nightmare
- PNC Mortgage - class action lawsuit anyone?
- PNC Bank - atm scam
- Pnc Mortgage - Gary Gottesfeld - pnc mortgage
- PNC Bank - hsa account
- PNC Bank - misinformation
- Live Nation- PNC Bank Arts Center - concert on 9/10/16 - cheap trick, joan jett, heart
- PNC Financial Services Group - pnc accepted an altered check and has not reimbursed us
- PNC - questionsable if not fraudulent behavior of staff
- PNC Bank - arbitrary closing of account