PlayerAuctions.comI will never return to playerauctions.com. lost $900 because they scammed me!

T

I want to let playerauctions know that my username on the site is mastajeff I emailed them about a big scammer on their site paying people with stolen PayPal accounts and then having the people buy a product with the money.in return the people who bought the product for him are in major trouble and debt. I have emailed them picture proof of his scams and I know there are others that also reported it. I made 3 transactions to playerauctions of $307.76 because of this guy known as "tv0wns"I just want a refund and for him to be dealt with. I will never return to playerauctions again. I just cant deal with being negative 900$ due to a filthy scammer. thanks!

• Updated by eldrick99 · Jun 24, 2018

OFFER NUMBER : [protected]
    ORDER NUMBER : #3892125

• Ri
    Ricardo Oliveira Nov 19, 2018

Ok mates i selled my account at 27/02 why take so long to 06/03 and untill today didnt receive the money

• Br
    Brandon Russell Oct 28, 2018

Order account, wait weeks for processing, no emails, constaltly message them, no reply. Scam avoid this site

• Ni
    nightwish218 Sep 19, 2018

I placed an order about a month back. This order was later terminated by playerauctions but I have not received my money back. I have submitted numerous requests regarding this but only met with silence. Does pa intend to return me the money or are they seriously trying to steal it?

Order number: 3128909

• Re
    Reedy Montoya Aug 21, 2018

Hey guys!

Soo I allready submited an complaint a month ago and I though everthing was fixed till I realised the money on my playerauctions account is stil pending and I never got it on my Skrill or Paypall..

Soo all I want I my money cause I sold my Smite Account Fair and Square!

Yours truly,
    Reedy

Comments

Sammy Tang Aug 21, 2018

Player auctions is a scam
    Order #3594152
    Bought an account $100
    Paid for insurance

Within a day
    Seller re-claimed account
    Put a dispute in

Seller admitted re-claiming account
    Had evidence
    Player Auction still didn't give refund

It is very easy to get scammed on this website so stay away

• Li
    Li Ali Aug 20, 2018

I brought items from an seller and I never got my items. I wanted longer than an hour and the transaction that I made was 202.43 dollar. I would like a refund.

Comments

• Ra
    Rafael De Santi Aug 15, 2018

I bought a fornite account from the best22seller seller, but it recovered after 15 days. Now he offered me another one with no progress at all, you [censored]ing thief. I want the account I bought the way I left it. I do not want a refund, I want my account

• El
    eldrick99 Aug 15, 2018

Can someone from PLAYER AUCTIONS give a good reply to our ticket through email ? This order has been in `Reserved` for almost 2 days now and i am sure buyer has payed out for the account. All you need to do is help to take a look and proceed the reservation to the next step, where is your TEAM. This has been really really frustrating . TQVM

• Rk
    rknetwork Aug 14, 2018

I purchased an INSTANT delivery GTA 5 account.

The account provided was fake and password didn't work.

Customer service didn't respond in a timely matter, then later they responded refusing to give any refund.

I started PayPal claim.