Planet Fitnessfacility and rules

B

Filing a complaint regarding my daughter . I took her into sit in the front with me right in front of me while I did massage chair . I have been a member for about four years . I have seen several kids that are under 13 come and go out of Ashland, Kentucky planet fitness. They told me I'm not allowed to have her in there and I said that's not right and that's [censored] because I have seen several kids in there. The staff said " Yes adults come in and sign their kids in and say they're 13." Therefore the staff knows that kids are coming in and they're under 13 . She wouldn't let me sign my daughter in however. Reminding you that I was not going to work out and leave my daughter in front. Like a lot of the adults do and sign their kids in. My daughter is 11 years old and if their kids are allowed in there than my kid should be also.