Marianne Wells Yoga School Logo

Marianne Wells Yoga School

Having problems with Marianne Wells Yoga School?

Marianne Wells Yoga School reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 29, 2019. The latest review Yoga Teacher Training was posted on Mar 28, 2021. The latest complaint Yoga Teacher Training was resolved on Mar 28, 2021. Marianne Wells Yoga School has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews. Marianne Wells Yoga School has resolved 2 complaints.

Marianne Wells Yoga School Customer Service Contacts

Costa Rica

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Marianne Wells Yoga School Customer Service. Initial Marianne Wells Yoga School complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Marianne Wells Yoga School above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Marianne Wells Yoga School. Discuss the issues you have had with Marianne Wells Yoga School and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Marianne Wells Yoga School Complaints & Reviews

Marianne Wells Yoga SchoolYoga Teacher Training

MOST HORRIFIC EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE. THIS IS FALSE ADVERTISING. It has taken me 3 years to write this review as I'm still scared by the experience.

Getting price out of the way. Charging $4000 dollars for this training where the accommodation is approximately $20 a night is the first shocker.

Marianne and Ron are the most horrific teachers I've ever encountered. I'm not even sure Ron is a qualified Yoga Teacher and is ‘teaching' anatomy fraudulently. They spend the whole time speaking about their family and the death of their son. Offloading their problems to anybody that will listen.

Ron is a perverted human being that is sexually inappropriate with women on the training and in turn when Marianne sees this she is vicious to the women he pays attention to. They have belittled people on the training and think it's great to constantly point out and humiliate students on their insecurities.

Let's get to the actual training? What training. It's a book that you have to pay for. And you go through it in 15 days. You then read the sutras together as part of your philosophy and seem fixated on any sexual aspect

They have ‘chanting' circles to Hindu hymns yet tell people to move to the rhythm like they're in a club and not informing anyone around the religious aspect. They referred to Hindu Gods as cartoon characters and figments of people's imagination

They didn't teach you how to teach a class, sequence a class or anything like that

What it was was you paying to listen to Marianne speak about her learnings and her bad mouthing as many people along the way.

The fact they made 3 of their TAs cry on regular basis sums it up

They're keen to increase popularity so only include people with larger Instagram followings to get involved with their photo ops.

Oh and they stand you in line and tell you what dosha they think you are which is them ranking yoj from skinniest to largest 🤢

Most horrific experience of my life. Waste of money and instead spent $3000 to do another training to actually learn

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY

RESOLVED

• Marianne Wells Yoga School's response · May 10, 2021

My heart breaks knowing you had this experience and held onto it for so long. Each day of training, we solicit feedback to address any items needing clarification, issues, or possible misunderstandings with the goal of mutual understanding and clarity. Like I say throughout training, I am always here for you.

I urge you to reach out, I would love to listen and resolve this with you. I’ve put my heart and soul into not only passing along yoga’s great traditions, but also helping the next generation of yoga teachers lead wonderful classes. As you know, we are a small, family run business that's been in business over 20 years, and these complaint reviews here are the very first to have such dissatisfaction.

Typically, it is reviews like this that we receive:

Survey completed by: --------------- on May 09, 2021

5 out of 5 Stars
      General Comments

The most incredible experience of my life so far! Marianne
      and Ron are two of the most knowledgable, caring, and
      inspirational people I’ve had the pleasure of meeting and
      their 200hour YTT course was engaging, insightful and
      provided me with a solid foundation for teaching. Every
      experience, lesson and detail was curated and conveyed in
      such a beautiful way. I discovered parts of me I never knew
      existed and I still think back to each and every day since
      completed my training. Could not recommend more!

I am so sorry that you had this experience. I would love to connect and talk through all of your feelings in an effort to resolve this with you. I am here to support you and everyone who has a desire to learn the beauty of yoga, helping all in their lives and building of careers.

We take your review seriously, and apologize that this experience was not satisfactory. If only we had known your true feelings while we were together. Please reach out to us, as we want to ensure that no student goes through what you are feeling.

Oct 29, 2019

Marianne Wells Yoga School — marianne wells yoga school (ryt 200)

I knew going into this experience that it was school and not vacation. I expected the experience to be...