Menu

complaints

EOS Fitness Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
154 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with EOS Fitness at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for EOS Fitness has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of EOS Fitness. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

EOS Fitness complaints 154

Sort by:

Newest EOS Fitness complaints

M
4:04 pm EST

EOS Fitness Personal trainer

I only received one session of the personal trainer service.

The EOS kept charging me for 5 months without rendering the service and now it seems that nobody can fix it, they keep passing the problem to others, and giving excuses that look like jokes.

I enrolled on it on October 2023, received just one session, and despite my messages and ask to resolve it, nobody really communicate with me, but they kept charging my CC, they only communicate when I blocked my CC. They gave me jokes, not explanations: My trainer left on military leave! And?, Is it my problem? Why they did not assigned another one to me? Why they never spoke to me? And now, it has been impossible to talk to someone who will fix this mess. They keep throwing to hot potato to each other, and no body fix it!

They robbed me $253,oo and now they put my bill on collection. Amazing!

Claimed loss: $253

Desired outcome: Refund

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified EOS Fitness representatives only. If you are affiliated with EOS Fitness, please claim your business to access these details.

Update by Marco A Godinho
Jan 19, 2024 4:12 pm EST

I was being charged biweekly $43 for a personal trainer program, which I had only one session. Nobody ever communicate with me about it, and the excuse is that the person assigned to me left in military leave!Amazing, is this my problem? And why the charges on my CC kept coming and the service was not rendered? I call it robbery. Charging for a service not rendered. And now it seems that nobody is going to fix it. They keep passing to others, and nobody communicate with me to solve this problem.

A
8:26 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was attending EOS Fitness until I was given a doctor's order to stop due to my cardiac health issues. Once I provided my personal trainer with this information, EOS continued to charge me for personal training I never received. I brought this to the attention of staff (once I realized I'd been charged for all the months I had not attended), only to be...

C
11:28 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Charges in the amount of $88 every 2 weeks sin June 10, 203 have been appearing on my credit card. Personal training services were to be received on an EOS app per my agreement with management. The trainer I was assigned to could not get the app working. She contacted her managers, I spoke with the managers and no one could assist. When they could not...

Is EOS Fitness legit?

Our verdict: EOS Fitness's operations, reviewed by Complaints Board, reveal a mostly legit stature albeit not without reservations. This assessment encourages users to navigate EOS Fitness's offerings with a discerning eye, especially scrutinizing the fine print and any user feedback closely.

EOS Fitness earns 68% level of Trustworthiness

Good Credibility Notice: EOS Fitness rated around 68% by Complaints Board. Generally safe, but exercise caution in information sharing.

We found clear and detailed contact information for EOS Fitness. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as 3 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Eosfitness.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows EOS Fitness website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Eosfitness.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

We looked up EOS Fitness and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• EOS Fitness protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to EOS Fitness. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
11:11 pm EST

EOS Fitness trainer monthly plan

i have been with eos fitness since october 26th 2023 , i signed up for the trainer program 43 dollars every 2 weeks.. i have had a total of 40 mins of trainer program with the trainer, macy in the greenfield rd mesa az .. this is absolutely the worse program every a waste of money ,, they have taking so much money out of my account for the total amount of exercising with the trainer 40 mins since october 26 2023... no plan for the two weeks in between i have ask macy several weeks ago to make a plan for me and still to this day dec 6th 2023 have not recieved any help from her,, i am so so very disappointed in this program ,, i would like a full refund of all charge pertaining to the training program please ,, i have talked to several manager and to no advail , thank you donna mccusker [protected]

Desired outcome: i would like a total refund of the trainer charge i have only had 40 mins of exercising total for 5 weeks so far and the worse part is she has not made any effort to help me the whole 5 weeks 40 mins of exercising that is please refund

B
1:04 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

EOS policy is NO camera use in the locker rooms. While visiting the gym on Thanksgiving and while visiting the gym yesterday, Nov. 29, 2023 I saw the following sign in the woman's locker room.(took the pic outside of the locker room - don't want my membership cancelled). See attached picture. It says "Please be courteous of others when taking picture...

M
7:17 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Personal training sessions at EOS on Tropicana in Las Vegas were properly cancelled 8/12/2023. The training session account was deactivated and the last session was 10/09/2023 or 10/16/2023. Since that date, EOS has continued to take the training amount on an auto payment, so the training session payment was not deactivated and to date two additional...

7:33 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I became a member only about 2 weeks ago. My biggest reason was to utilize the pool and sauna. I even asked the EOS sales person if everything was working in the facility in regards to the pool and sauna? The reason is I have been a member a couple years back and I do know occasionally they close it down for various reasons. I was told all was good. I took...

3:00 am EDT

EOS Fitness Membership

I called and canceled my membership in June for Jasmine Michael [protected] or [protected] phone numbers. I spoke with someone names Michael at the Goodyear location on Mcdowell near people creek rd. Az He said He was canceling the membership and we would be charge for

June but nothing Alfred that. We were charge Jullu, Aug &Sept. I call again and spoke with a lady, she talked to the mngr and I was told they would do am immediate cancel and no more charges. I just saw they charged me again in Sept and Oct. I want a refund from June to now. I am very angers and don’t want to call the place again just to be lied to again. Please fix this and give me back my money. Of $79.96 and stop any and all charges

Desired outcome: Refund of $79.96For total of 4 in authorized payments of $19.99

1 comment
sdfcea - jj
asdf ee, US
Nov 28, 2023 9:22 am EST

The same thing happened to me as well. They call their scam a "policy that applies to every member"

R
8:18 pm EDT

EOS Fitness class session

To whom it may concern, This is R & R my issue is with a class that is in session that is not on the class schedule that I have reach out to the management team twice along with other members as well, at your Coral Springs location branch.

The main issue is parking and time for us working members, to prepare for the class. if there a training class for trainers, can they use a management area for such sessions, or could you put that class on the schedule that we are aware of such class If that class is on the board, then I can cancel my Wednesday training session. I feel like my request has been ignore something that is a simple solution.

Question concerns,

1) Are your trainers more important than your members that's the feeling we are getting

2) could that class be place on the schedule,

3) why do I have to reach out to the corporate office to solve something so simple.

4) Is my concern valid.

Best Regards!

6:54 pm EDT

EOS Fitness Membership discrimination on seniors.

10-16-2023 around 11:30am. EOS Fitness on Stephanie and Sunset, Henderson NV.

I had signed up for membership about 3 weeks prior, but today was the first day I was going to work out.

I was Refused entrance to the gym at the front desk, Stating I needed to have my insurance give a New Insurance Number for Silver Slippers program. I had originally given EOS my Medicare # that Medicare gave me over the phone for free gym memberships and provided my Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield information.

I felt VERY Embarrassed and didn't understand why I needed to go through this again. I asked if I needed to get new numbers every month, the EOS staff said Yes, and to talk with my insurance.

I feel EOS makes it Extremely difficult for Seniors to be members of this gym.

Discrimination against Seniors.

Ellen L. Milligan

Desired outcome: Become a member without Senior Discrimination.

9:19 pm EDT

EOS Fitness Gym Membership/Cancellation

On Oct. 4th, I went in to cancel my membership because the fees were too high for us. But they just barely informed me and my wife that there is a 30 day cancellation period. We were not told this when we signed up. We asked the manager at the Orem location to waive our yearly fee because we haven't been in months and $160 is ridiculously expensive. He refused to waive it. Just lost my job and now we won't have groceries and food for 2 weeks.

Desired outcome: I'd love for the Yearly fee for me and my wife to be waived and I would happily delete this complaint.

1 comment
sdfcea - jj
asdf ee, US
Nov 28, 2023 9:23 am EST

agreed. Same issue here!

Z
3:19 am EDT

EOS Fitness Commercial team keep contacting my emergency contact, they put a wrong last name and couldn't fix it

After 15 days, the team couldn't fix the wrong and unwanted last name in the account!

I didn't authorize to be joined with a unwanted last name, neither I authorize EOS to contact my emergency contact for commercial purposes!

Emergency contacts are for emergency contact, isn't it clear ?

You can get sued because of that harassment!

Team is very unprofessional

I stopped my card payment as they couldn't fix my last name and they wante dme to put a note to cancel the account and open a new one with correct last name (sorry, I don't pay for your mistake, I pay for my mistakes and you pay yours)

Desired outcome: Either fix the last name correctly or close the account entirely and open one with the correct last name

3:23 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My wife and I are club members. And we both enjoy any type of music. But, to listen to music at the volume the staff at the gym plays; that is definitely not music, that is nothing but pure NOISE! I have to say, after just 5 minutes on the gym floor and listening to that noise, I feel that I haven’t done any exercise, except for a splitting headache. I...

1:41 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hello, my name is Debra Sharkey of Riverview, Fl. I signed up for the EOS Gym in Riverview, Fl. When I signed up with James on 29 May 2023. I really felt as if this was a great relationship the way this was explained based on my needs. I was a long-distance endurance athlete, suffered injuries that had me sidelined for a few years and was ready to get back...

1:09 pm EDT

EOS Fitness Registration staff at EOS FL Kendall Mills Dr FLKKR

8/26/23 May this serve to report assist. manager Marcelo for

poor customer service and extreme rude and disrespectfully behavior for not being able to assist with upgrading our memberships and fix all the issues after charging our credit cards again he threatened to cancel all memberships, kicking us out of "HIS" gym and call security forcing us to leave!

We still couldn't use the gym! due to the poor and incompetent customer service after they forced to collect info and charging! This is unacceptable behavior and needs immediate attention and proper training of the staff in the front, but with this insolent, arrogant and disrespectful behavior it is a challenge to use a fitness facility? Because this guy didn't know how to upgrade or set up a bracelet?!

Desired outcome: Fix our memberships and refund to finally be able to use the GYM

J
2:43 pm EDT

EOS Fitness Fraud

I am being charged for services not rendered. Personal training sessions that I signed up for are not being done due to a lack of staff and their availability as well as frequent cancelations. I have not had 20 thirty minute session that I have paid for. I have only had 4 thirty minute sessions and two hour long sessions since I signed up May 17th.

Desired outcome: Personal trainer cancelation with money returned for services not rendered

J
9:44 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

EOS Fitness Services never received/stressful sales tactic.

I started the personal training package 7/22 have never received the upgrade service and no longer do I want to. I have tried to cancel this service several times and have a copy of voicemails from your company sense 7/29 stating they were going to cancel. I get I signed up but was under pressure from Tyler ( Ray/Mckellips ) that stated that I would not be committed to my weight loss goal unless I signed up for this package. I explained to him that I could not afford much at the beginning as I was just moving jobs and had just lost my fiancée in March. This has been a total financial nightmare. Then when I went to the office and talked to Salvador on 8/3. He said he could not do anything for the $120 but he assured me that no more charges would be charged for the upgrade. The I get a statement and they were charged today 8/17 so a total of $180 for nothing. It makes me not even want to go into the gym. The one thing that was getting me out of the depression for the loss of my loved one is now the last place I want to be. ( My gym location is not on the list ) ( Ray/Mckellips )

V
3:21 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

New membership enrolled on 7/31/2023 for me and husband. Nick was pleasant and professional. My interaction with Personal training package director Jah was not. He was not professional he could not stick to the topic and went on to tell me a lot of personal things in his life and the multiple women he's dating, he was hitting on me went to the extent to ask...

R
2:28 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

You guys have an account opened in the name of leiza vargas using my debit card and it is fraud. My name is brianna boromei phone number813-452-0724 dob 1/6/98. I called facility several times for help on this and your company is allowing someone to use my card on there account. You guys told me no activity was on that account and I had my own account with...

T
10:04 am EDT

EOS Fitness Eos stealing my money

This summer has been a nightmare w this place. Over the course of two months they have stolen over 1000$ dollars from my account. I've jumped through every hoop they asked me to and still no refund. Infact, they continued to take money out of my account until two weeks ago. I've been told three times they are reviewing my account. If approved they will issue a refund. If what is approved? If they approve of how they stole my money. NEVER JOIN THIS GYM. TOTAL SCAM. THE WORST.

Desired outcome: Refund my money

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

EOS Fitness contacts