Pizza Hut / received pizza after 2 hours

abu dhabi, United Arab Emirates

I placed an online order and got an email confirmation at 2.48 and the fee was drwan right away. I didnt receive the order till 3.51 so I called the hotline they found no orders under my mobile number however they dound the order searching with its number that ive got in the mail. They told me they will ask the branch to follow up with me since its showing in store in their system although tracking from my side is showong order on way. However no one called me from branch till 4.06 so I called hotline again which said the same. At 4.30 my kids left for their sports practice without having lunch which makes me really really upset. If I was told from the beg. That I wont be receiving my order I would ve prepared anything for my girls. At 4.38 I called the hotline asking to cancel the order as its no more needed and putting money back. 4.41 I received an email asking for a diff. Phone number. After 2 hrs??!! And btw I didnt recieve my money yet till now. So withdrawing in a second while redeeming takes hrs although its your fault!!!

Ma