Pizza Hut / food

United States Review updated:

I spoke with a lady by the name AMBER PAUL who said she was the general manager for pizza hut on Church Street in Burlington NC Store number 031220. I order 5 garlic parmesan wings, 12 lemon pepper wings, 6 lemon pepper rub wings, the order of cheesy breadsticks, and meat lovers calzone. My order was at 1035pm, tracking stated it left the store at 11:15 pm but did not arrive at me until 12 midnight. Everything was hard and cold. No sauce for the wings and no marinara sauce in the Calzone. Ms. Paul stated, "that no sauce comes in the calzone and I should have kept my food for 3 days to return to her for a refund". I have never heard of such nonsense. Upon me asking for the corporate office number she implies "she does not know the number" I am appalled with the way Pizza Hut does business. She was very rude and unprofessional. She even hung the phone up. I call the customer service number spoke with Jewel she stated, "you could have not spoken to the GM".I asked Jewel for the last name she stated, "she could not give it to me or the corporate number it was against policy" I found the number online however it was close. I was told three days prior a check would be sent to the store and I would be able to pick it up. Who spends $60.00 for cold and hard food. Amber even ask me if I had saved the food. Who save food for 3 days. I will continue to call corporate at 502-874-8300. I am also filing a complaint with the BBB.

Ob
Mar 25, 2019

Comments

• Su
      25th of Mar, 2019

What are you filing with the BBB? Your food was delivered late! ? Cold? Had you handled this better, you would have gotten a replacement for no charge. Instead you threaten to call the head office and complain. You weren’t ripped off or mislead, you simply didn’t get your food hot. A microwave works wonders.

The BBB will say nothing was wrong enough to warrant a letter being sent.

If something is wrong with your food, save it until the store can see it. You can’t prove no sauce was included but a call that night would have sufficed.