Pizza Hutpizza hut is ripping-off millions of consumers!

Pizza hut is ripping-off millions of consumers-myself included! What they do with pizza is exactly like a car dealer charging you $10, 000 for a car, except that you want the deluxe stereo added, so they add $1, 000 to the price and cut the engine size in half!

If you order (As I did on feb. 4), a large sausage (Only) pizza, you get a lot of sausage. The same would be true with pepperoni. The manager told me 1-1/2 cups. Then for each ingredient you add (Even onions which are very cheap) they add $1.50 to the price. But they cut the meat by 67%! The manager told me, down to 1/2 cup, and the second pizza I bought verified this.

The manager said he'd had complaints before, but this was the directive of the national company and was justified because the pizza wouldn't cook properly with too many ingredients on it. This is untrue! This same pizza was loaded with onions, green peppers, and jalapenas (Too many) and could easily have had normal meat and fewer peppers. And surely these thin-crust pizzas (Not deep-dish!) could have cooked fine with a little more meat!

This same thing has happened to me at pizza huts in florida, tennessee, indiana, and michigan, as well as here in montana, so i'm sure the manager was being honest when he said this rip-off is company policy. What a con game!!! Let's get a class action lawsuit going! I'm sure pizza hut has ripped us off to the tune of $millions!

• Re
    Rebecca Galloway Aug 15, 2019

Look I don't care about all these other complaints, I just want to voice my opinion on the food we received from pizza hut. We ordered wings and fries, the wings were fine the fries not so much. it tasted like the fries were reheated in the deep-fryer and then set around for a while. My beef is that we paid enough money to go to a regular restaurant not a fast food place. The quality control is at the lowest level. It seems like pizza hut takes no responsibility for the quality of the food put out. The health department should look into the location we got out our food from, which was 12961 N. Main St. Jacksonville, fl. 32218.

• Si
    Simi D Dec 31, 2018

I am writing to provide feedback on the worst customer service experience I had with this Pizza Hut location. I had placed an order online for carryout for a future time for 8:15p on 12/30/18. I arrived about 8p to Pizza Hut to check on my order. A heavy set Caucasian associate stated that the pizza hasn't been placed in the oven yet. I proceeded to tell her that's fine, I will run to Walgreens across the street and will come back. She rudely insisted that I pay first (when my order hasn't even been placed in the oven). I am a regular customer mostly ordering online for delivery. I told her that I will pay at pick-up, and she kept stating that I should pay now, meaning if I don't my order is not going to be made. Then I asked her is this a new policy and she stated this has always been their policy. Keep in mind that I have been ordering from this Pizza Hut for years. Afterwards, I told her well I will discuss this with your corporate headquarters, because I'm not paying until pick-up and I'll go ahead and cancel my order. She stated that it's fine and that she will call corporate herself and cancel my order. This associate by far has the worst customer service and I contacted corporate informing them of this and will be providing reviews on a every social media platform that I can. She is the most disrespectful associate who needs additional training, and possibly additional education. As a healthcare professional we provide exceptional care for our patients and the best experience we can. Looking at the previous google reviews this employee's actions seem to be escalating and proper disciplinary actions need to be taken. This location pertains to the Pizza Hut on 1358 Big Bend Rd, Ballwin, MO 63021.

• Wi
    Widenerkatrina Mar 15, 2018

I'm a young single mom of two kids a 6 month old and 2 year old so it's pretty rough going into places with them, today I took my 6 month old with me and I made the worst mistake of getting the big dinner box. I went to the Greenville Ohio location around 330 today and NEVER in my life have I had a worker treat me the way the female worker treated me today! She was very friendly and was talking to my daughter then she even carried the stuff out to the car from me!!! Definitely not a complaint but the best service 10/10 and will definitely be coming back a lot

• Ca
    cathy eggers Aug 08, 2016

i totally agree but i love onion and i love them on pizza but damn clean the outer skin off no one eats that part not even a pig.

• Ca
    cathy eggers Aug 08, 2016

after fighting to try to understand the call center operator to place my order which took 20 minutes for 2 large pizzas i was told they would be ready by 6:50 pm on 12/13/2012, After hanging up from the operator at the call center i called the store to verify that the order had been placed at which time they comfirmed it was place and also comfirmed it would be ready at 6:50pm. I arrived at the store at 6:52pm and had to sit and wait until 7:30pm for the order to be ready. After getting back home as we were eatting dinner i found that the purple onion on the pizza was not cleaned and every bit of onion i got had the sink still on it. At this point in time i don't think i will be returning to another pizza hut.

• Te
    TedBaaaaaaa Aug 04, 2016

Toronto: A one-week-old menu clearly shows the price of a 5 topping pizza & 1 dipping sauce as being $17.75 before tax and delivery. If you do not ask for the price when you order, the driver will charge almost $40.00 after tax & delivery. No one will explain the costs. Not the call center, not customer service and not the store. Their corporate website does not acknowledge that the store even exists, so you cannot contact them. This is a low-ball pricing tactic that Consumer & Corporate Affairs needs to know about.

• Ho
    Holly moretz Jul 29, 2016

While vacationing with my 4 year old grandson, we decided to order 2 cheese pizzas. I stood in line for 30 minutes just to be able to place my order. I placed my order # 2214907 at 12:48 and was told 20 minutes, after 30 minutes a very nice young lady behind the counter asked "your still waiting?" She then went to see the manager and find out why... I was told they are preparing for a Birthday Party, it would be another 10 minutes by this nice young lady 40 minutes into this wait I ask to see the manager, she did not come from out back to see me. I then decided to just get my money back and this nice girl said " didn't the manager come see you" I replied "NO" I then apologized... to this young lady and asked her not to be discouraged by cranky old people like myself, she said its hard because there really was nothing she could do. At 1:49 I was handed 2 cheese pizzas and I asked her if she was the manager (Judith Galleger) and when she saw me writing her name down she then responded with I'm gonna refund your money.
    I have my receipts to prove time ordered and time of refund.
    If you can't handle the customers in the water park, you certainly should not be adding Birthday parties with pizza.

• Pe
    People Suck! Jul 14, 2016

Do these ###s realize that you have to BAKE the pizza before you deliver it to their lazy, fat ###??

• Tm
    tmullins40 Jul 14, 2016

I have been a loyal customer of pizza hut for 15 years and for the past 7 times my delivery service has been HORRIBLE! i PAID WITH MY DEBIT CARD AND i HAVE BEEN WAITING 45 MINUTES ON A PIZZA, I also was told it would take 30 minutes when I called to inquire about my order I wasn't told anything, I WILL NOT BE ORDERING FROM THIS PLACE EVER AGAIN!!!

• P1
    p1818 Jun 16, 2016

This is regarding a pizza ordered for Home Delivery (complete order details mentioned at the end of mail).

As you can see in the picture, (pic attached), only 4 main chunks of CHICKEN are seen in the whole pizza and 2 small ones.

#. Do you think the quantity of Chicken on the pizza is good enough to create the flavor of the pizza ordered?
    #. Are these Chunks worth enough to pay such a huge amount of total, specially where these chunks doesnt cost more than approx 10 rupees only?
    #. The pictures shown on your menu, e-menu and your website shows pizzas full of toppings and/or chicken toppings, whereas, the original pizza or the actual delivery seems to be totally different than the ones shown.

You are cheating and duping your customers by delivering a product not even worth of 1/4th of the total value paid by them. What do you think you can fool around with your customers like this? Are these the right quality standards followed by such a big company???

I need a proper explanation and a compensation for this filthy plain pizza served. Expecting a proper feedback regarding the same.

Regards,

P. Verma
    (Legal Advisor)
    [protected]

ORDER DETAILS:

Pizza Hut Home Delivery Order at Devyani International Ltd., 6/85, Padam Singh Road, Karol Bagh, ND-110005.

Order No: [protected]
    Date & Time: 13/11/12, 05.54.15 PM
    Order Punch Time:05.52.20 PM
    Chicken Delight MIA-PER
    Total Bill Amount Paid: 253.00 INR

Go Green. Save Planet Earth!

Comments

• Di
    Diane Connors Jun 16, 2016

Tonight about 8:00 PM I took my family to pizza hut. We ordered the family of 4 meal which included 2 pizzas, 4 drinks and 10 breadsticks. The waitress did not even ask us what type of crust we wanted. My husband said to her "don't we get to choose our crust". The waitress said we only have 1 personal pan crust left and 1 thin crust. The thin crust pizza was dried up and the crust was terrible. It tasted like a cracker. When the waitress came over to see how things were I told her the pizza was lousy and that it sucked. It didn't even phase them that we were not satisfied. We left 3/4 of the pizza. I think the manager should have offered us some type of compensation. No compensation, no return visit for my family and I will tell my friends.

Diane Connors
    70 Plymouth Rd.
    E. Prov. RI 02914

• Cy
    cynthia boyd Jun 16, 2016

called for pizza at 8pm pizza was delivered at 10.30 pm and it was cold!

Anonymous Jun 16, 2016

So call the place you ordered it from and complain to them.

• Bp
    B.P State Inspector Jun 16, 2016

Prime example of "FOXYGRANDMA" trolling a PUBLIC complaint board user. If you want to be a judge so bad then get off your ### and do it, stop trying to find your pathetic satisfaction in replying to peoples complaints like its YOUR problem, because it's NOT. These are problems between the specific user making the complaint and the target of the complaint. Its hard to tell a lady of 73 years old to grow up, but you in fact need to grow up and understand the world does not resolve around the pathetic statements you make on a daily basis. You give American law enforcement a bad name.
    learn to mind your own business FOXYGRANDMA.

Izzieie Jun 16, 2016

Hey Granny, you made yourself look like a fool! LMAO.

Izzieie Jun 16, 2016

Uhm, I have MS in my late 40's granny. Which if you don't understand, you wouldn't know that MS comes with fading eyesight. Sorry, but anyone that has the name Foxygrandma and trolls the internet bores me. My advice to you is get a life and quit posting how you were a legal secretary. Who cares. I'm a special event planner and my husband is a PhD ecomomist but I don't mention that on my posts. I only do, when someone like you, proves themselve to be a complete tool. Understand?

Izzieie Jun 16, 2016

Oops, sorry Granny. Themself...not themselve.

blame the parents here Jun 16, 2016

If you speak the way you type you cannot really blame them for misunderstanding you now can you?

blame the parents here Jun 16, 2016

"Hey Granny, you made yourself look like a fool! LMAO. "

Perhaps but she still has a point about the horrible spelling and grammar. This could be the reason they misunderstood him. He did not indicate clearly what he wanted.

blame the parents here Jun 16, 2016

Granny may have not read the grey print but she does have a good point about the terrible spelling and grammar. This could be the reason they made a mistake on the order. They could not understand what he was telling them. Can't blame them for messing up when the customer's English is poor.

Izzieie Jun 16, 2016

Uhm, I corrected by typo immediately. And, your point is?

blame the parents here Jun 16, 2016

Sorry Izzieie, that comment was directed at the OP who is complaining they messed up his or her order. What I was saying is they messed up the order because the OP does not speak proper English.

Izzieie Jun 16, 2016

Thank you. No harm taken. :-)

• Pi
    pissted off Jun 16, 2016

I had order a pizza from the it was suppost to be half supreme and half hamburger it came in as a supreme pizza that was not what i ordered at all the say the can not do anything to fix the mix up at all the have to make the person who took the order put down on the ticket. I called back and said that was not what i ordered at all they say there is nothing they can do about it in december I think that was wrong of them not to fix there mistake at all I'm very upset about this if they want fix it I will never order there again from them it was there mistake.

Sincerley
    leann gibson

• Mi
    Mike Judkins Jun 16, 2016

i GOT A PIZZA THE OTHER DAY AND i SAW 1 FINGER NAIL IF that was not bad enough I started looking harder and found 5 more finger nails. Needless to say I will never eat there again 1 finger nail accident but 5 or 6 no accident they do not want my business. I know another person that warned me the after they complain because their pizza took over 1 1/2 hours and they think what someone did to them was eye drops added to the pizza. They were so sick it lasted over 24 hrs. Our pizza hut is the worst of any I have ever ate at. We fill bad for the people whom come here to vacation from all over the world to get treated like this as well. I am a local. We have at least 5 more pizza places and I warn you if you are in Destin Florida do not eat at pizza hut unless you do not mind what you may be eating.

blame the parents here Jun 16, 2016

Seriously the service was horrible and the wait was long, your review was fine until you ruined it by playing the race card.

• Ri
    Rita Banda Jun 16, 2016

This was the second time this happened. The first time I waited almost 1 hour and 30 minutes, I was very upset I got my money back. It happened again. I called in again after 1 month later. I went 35 minutes later, They only had 1 pizza done. They were not sure which pizza had no sauce, so they did not make the other, So we had to wait another 25 minutes for the other one. The pizza's where thrown on the counter. With no apologize. I did tell him If I were white he would not of treated me that way. If he treats other people that way you are going to loose allot of business.

His name is Bryan

• Pa
    panth3r25 Jun 16, 2016

Made an online order from there web site at 3:15. IT said it would be here at 3:45. It took two after for them to deliver. it showed up after we spoke to the manager. he said the credit card payment would be reversed and put back on the card and he didnt know why it took so long. so after we spoke to him we found out when the pizza showed up it was cold and tasted like card board. We called back and talked to the manager a second time and told him. he then said he would have it remade and it would be here in 30 to 40 minutes. It has now been an hour and a half since we spoke to him and still no pizza. I dont know why they cant do their jobs and deliver when they are supposed to.

• Ms
    ms. madhu Jun 16, 2016

sir/madam,
    i booked a large veg pizza at 8.25 pm, but till 9.30, it was not delieverd.at 9.08, I again enquired and the person on phone told me within 5 minutes it will be delieverd.but it didn't happen...My complaint is this if they can't deliever they should not take order...lack of service...I talked to mr.rajan at 9.35 and he told me due to technical problem this happened. can u explain what type of tech.problem can happen in makg pizza...i m still waiting...u must set sm time limit...

ms.madhu
    [protected]

• Dr
    Dr Khalid Azim Jun 16, 2016

my name is Dr khalid Azim and visited Pizzahut, Sialkot, Pakistan on Saturday. We arrived at the restaurant at 10.00pm and requested a table for 15 persons which we were given at 10:45pm after repeated requests. Food was served at 11:30pm with no dishes and cutlery. upon making them realize what they have done the waiter provided us with the dishes but now the drinks were not there. I must write that it was a very embarrasing experience as I had invited a couple of families as guests that night. I would never ever think of going there again.

blame the parents here Jun 16, 2016

So what exactly were you ordering, burgers, and steaks, if this is the case this is a pizza place. No wonder.

angrymumma Jun 16, 2016

i went online to look at the menu...it told me what i could order for delivery when i rang up to place my order the lady on the phone told me half the things me and my family wanted to eat they did not do..if this is the case and the serves is limited on deilvery plaeas state that on your online menu.its faulse advertising.

Andrew Bankhead Jun 16, 2016

On 4-14-10 I Andrew Bankhead went to Pizza Hut on Hwy 61 to pickup my order around 8:50 pm. I got home in Ruleville Mississippi about 20 minutes away back east on Hwy 8. I ordered a large Meatlovers and a large hamburger, onions and black olives pizza. I noticed that when I got home and opened the box that my large hamburger, onions and black olive pizza was overcooked. I have never in my life had a pizza overcooked until the above date. Also, my large meatlovers barely had any sauce on it. I called back to the store to speak with the manger and I was placed on hold for over 15 minutes and no one ever came to the phone to to try to resolve my complaint. I will never buy another pizza from Pizza Hut if this is the type of service that the employees and manager are now providing!!!

• Da
    DARNELL JONES Jun 16, 2016

MY CARRIER OUT ORDER WAS PLACED BETWEEN 7:00 AND 7:30 PM, MY ORDER WAS NOT READY UNTIL 9:00PM. I ONLY ORDERED ONE LARGE PIZZA. MY PIZZA TASTE LIKE IT HAD BEEN SITTING OUT AND THEY RECOOKED IT. I WAS NOT HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE I GOT THAT NIGHT, I'M THINKING AOUT FINDING ME ANOTHER PIZZA PLACE TO EAT EVEN THOUGH IT IS RIGHT DOWN FROM MY HOUSE.I HATE TO DO IT, BUT THAT WAS NO REASON FOR THREE PEOPLE TO WORK ON A BIG GAME NIGHT I MISSED SOE OF THE ALABAMA AND TEXAS GAME BECAUSE OF THAT.

• Sr
    Sri21 Jun 16, 2016

Pada 06/09/2011 pukul 6pm, saya dan rakan saya telah ke Pizza hut. Kami tidak di benarkan naik ke tingkat atas oleh yang demikian kami duduk di ruang bawah. kami di beri menu tetapi apabila kami panggil mereka utk buat pesanan pekerja-2 di situ buat tak tau padahal mereka hanya duduk selang 1 meja. Ynag paling sakit hati, manager dia org pun ada di situ pandang kami bila kami panggil tetapi masih buat tak tau. Kami meninggalkan restoran pizza hut itu dengan rasa hampa dengan sifat pekerja Pizza hut.

• Er
    eric asante Jun 16, 2016

please disconnect my number from your data, i don't want any message from.

my number is : +233-[protected].

• Kr
    Krisna Jun 16, 2016

We went and ordered three pizza from PHD Marang. One of the pizza that we bought was over cooked which was burned at the side of the pizza. The smell of that pizza doesn't make us to eat that. The quality of that pizza also really not satisfying us as a consumer. Hereby we include the proof picture of our purchased receipt and pizza. Kindly please take strict action on this matter. Thank you.

• Bo
    Bonfyr Jun 08, 2016

I'm sure there's more to this story than you are telling. You seem a bit too bitter to have been so calm about the whole thing.

• Wa
    wayne skorupa Jun 08, 2016

As the GM of one of the largest hotels in our area, I ordered 2 large meatlover’s pizzas for my housekeeping staff to have for lunch. The girl taking the order kept saying "1 pizza" and I corrected her several times explaining "2 (TWO) pizzas". When the delivery guy arrived he had - surprise surprise - just 1 pizza. We asked where the other pizza was, and he said we only ordered 1 pizza. We told him "No, we ordered 2, but we'll deal with it. It isn't your fault."

My assistant then called Pizza Hut and asked if she was the person who took the original order. She said yes she was and that we had only ordered 1 pizza and hung up on us. About 20 minutes later the manager from Pizza Hut called asking for the General Manager. When I said I was the GM she had the nerve to complain about my assistant saying she was rude to both the driver and the person on the phone.

THEY screw up our order and have the nerve to call and complain about US being rude when, in fact, we were not exactly “happy” but we weren’t overly upset about the missing pizza either. We just wanted them to know that they made a mistake so they could be more careful in the future.

NO: - she was not rude (I was standing right there beside her), She never even raised her voice, she specifically told the driver that it wasn't his fault and not to worry about it when he realized that we had ordered 2 pizzas not 1, and we just called back to let the order taker know she needs to pay closer attention to details of the order.

YES: - I have left instructions for the front desk to NEVER recommend Pizza Hut to guests calling to ask who delivers pizza to the hotel. Furthermore ALL Pizza Hut fliers, coupons, ads, etc. have been removed from the guest rooms and thrown in the trash.

jasmine bowring Jun 03, 2016

I ordered the $26 deal which included 2 pizza's and 2 large sides i requested for it to be delivered at 6pm on 10/07/2014. The food arrived late not only that but my food was cold The delivery man had pulled my food out of The heat bag thing but then placed the food on the bonnet of the delivery car whilst he went to the mobile station to get some notes changed I am very angry and disappointed in the company and would very much like to talk to the manager..