Pizza Hut Multi Grain Crust Pizzafalse advertising

40 minutes after I placed the order (8 minutes til my order was supposed to be delivered) I had a missed telephone call from STORE phone [protected]. I immediately called back and talked to Raul, who said he was the manager. He advised me that they do not have multigrain crust. When I asked how long it would be if I changed the crust, he said another hour. I told him it was unacceptable and asked if there was anything he could do since I already had waited 45 minutes, he just kept repeating the same thing over and over “Well the thing is we are really busy right now and we don't carry that crust anymore and we tried to call you”. Lame.

If you don't sell the MULTI GRAIN CRUST pizza any longer, take the menu selection down from your website! or call sooner to advise consumers that your store does not have the product... not 40 minutes, after sending an email that the order was received and will be delivered in 1 hour or less!

Lame.