Pizza Hut Complaints & Reviews

Have a problem? Contact customer service, submit your complaint, find closest location, or read guest reviews below.

ordering and costs

My husband and I decided to go out to eat at our local PH this evening after our movie out. We arrived at the restaraunt attentively at 9:15pm. Closing time for the place was posted for 10:00pm, so we arrived in plenty of time. We happily sat down, only to have the waiter come over and say that we weren't supposed to sit down at this booth. He complained how he had just finished his closing duties, and this was the table he had "just gotten done cleaning!" He stated, "There should've been a sign up front saying not to sit, but whatever!"

First off, can I say that I have worked in customer service for nearly 20 years, and this is NOT how you treat a customer, and you definitely DON'T say such things like that in their faces! Ok, so you just got done cleaning the table...it's called your job, and seeing that the restaraunt doesn't close for another 45 minutes, I'm sure you'll have ample amount of time to clean it up.

Next, our order...he informed us that the only thing on the menu to order was thin crust, or the salad bar (and who knows how long that'd been sitting out!). So, we ordered us a large, thin crust pizza. The only topping we got on it was cheese. I tried using a coupon, but the waiter said that they didn't accept printed internet coupons (what!?). We ordered water for our drinks, to keep down on the costs, and his reaction was...well lets just put it unapproving! I watched in horrifying amazement as our waiter went to put our order in the computer, and proceeded to complain to his co-workers and nod our direction - the others followed in suit by staring over at our table.

At that point, we both decided that he would NOT be receiving a tip! He brought our pizza out, and hurried back to doing more closing duties. I was only half-way thru my 1st piece of pizza when we decided to get a to-go box and just eat the rest at home. We cleaned up our table and put our dishes on the now empty pizza pan, so that the guy wouldn't have so much to clean up. He brought the box and our bill. We boxed up the pizza and then that's when we got to view our bill - - almost $20!!! For a large, cheese pizza and 2 waters!?!?!? C'mon!

We were very angry! This guy charged us $16.99 for a cheese pizza! We felt totally overcharged!!! When I stated something about our coupon to the guy, again he said they don't accept internet coupons, because we could have altered it.

We paid our bill - and the waiter did NOT receive even a penny tip! We left the place with our pizza and went home!

First off - employees should NEVER make personal complaints infront of their customers = that's a NO NO!!! Secondly, sitting there refusing to accept coupons is wrong - how does one alter a coupon printed from pizza hut online emails? Thirdly, in reference to making personal complaints infront of the customer - even worse, is to complain to your co-workers, in plain site of your customer, and allow them to witness you doing it & see the co-workers' reactions - um, yeah, NO!!! Lastly, just because you are angry about having to work late, or whatever the case may be, OVERCHARGING your customer shouldn't happen!!!

I would like to be reimbursed for our meal, and that the employees have a talking to on what correct customer service is, and incorrect customer service!!!

• Im
    ImPaul Aug 10, 2009

My suggestion is to complain directly to the management - giving date, time, etc. If you can't get info over the phone, stop in and ask for contact info of the manager - maybe ask to see manager first to let him know what transpired and what you feel would be fair resolution - also bring in the coupon.

• Do
    Don Juan Sep 10, 2009

You should have left a nickel for tip. I understand it is more than they deserve, however, it is indicative of your ire, and is a very good 'slap in the face' for their 'slap to your face'.

poor service - poor pizza!

We ordered a pizza from the new Tuscany on our visit to the restaurant. We were really disappointed with the...

quality of food

We are regular customers of pizza hut and a couple of days ago we ordered a large no edge pizza (Trying the...

poorly made pizza

Pizza hut use to be my favorite take out—back in the day. I can tell you that for a fact I will no longer order from them. Why you say. Because they suck big time. They dont care how they make the pizzas that you pay for. All they do is throw them together and then have the audacity to put those nasty, dried up things they call a pizza, in a box... And give it to you. On many occasions I have received pizzas with little or not enough sauce on the crust... So the pizza was very dry... Or parts of the pizza did not have any toppings... Now lets talk about the raw crust... Are they trying to make people ill by serving them raw dough... This has in fact happened more times than I care to mention.. I use to order faithfully every friday... It is too much of a hassle now.. To hope your pizza comes out right and then if not to have to wait for it to be re-made. They would sometimes send coupons for a free pizza but at this point I dont even want pizza hut pizza-even it is free-it will still suck. I am taking my money elsewhere—papa johns here I come. Even little ceasers is better. Pizza hut needs to just go out of business.

undercooked pizza

We ordered two large pizzas for the Family, once they were delivered the kids got straight on to it, however on eating a slice myself I found that both the pizzas were undercooked so got straight on to the phone and called pizza hut in question, the first thing they asked is how many slices you have eaten, we said around 3 slices, and the manager said we can only replace 1 pizza.

Its absolutely ridiculous that, they have audacity to replace 1 pizza when they were undercooked, have complaind to pizza hut but still no reply.

If you are in east london and ordering pizza for delivery avoid Pizza hut barking at all cost.
The service is pathetic
The food is awful
and the staff will probably acuse you that you are at fault not them...

• Ci
    Cindi Staff Dec 22, 2008

I ordered a pizza which consist of large pepperoni and extra cheese
    You would think simple enough but it did not turn out that way...
    I was already receiving a $10.00 credit due to a prior pizza being delivered
    and was burnt...I in turn had to order more than $10.o0 worth of food
    or other items...which I did...My order came to over $17.00 which I
    needed explaining...We decided that there was still $6.00 left owning
    on pizza so we ordered a Diet Pepsi, french dressing, ranch dressing and
    cancelled the wings...We were now within the over $10.00 limit I needed.
    After waiting for a little over an hour..I called back and spoke to another
    person...She advised me that she saw where an order was cancelled and
    another ticket was not order...I said I cannot belive this..I than explained
    that only the wings were cancelled...She than said that the order was
    with the driver but she could not advise where he was but he should
    be here shortly...Another 20 minutes passed called Pizza Hut again
    was now advised (yes a different person) that the order had been cancelled.
    He would re-order and would be here in 40 minutes free of charge...
    Advised that my husband was having to leave before that to go back
    to work and that we now had started this adventure at 5:59 and it was
    now 7:17pm..He was sorry about the miss information and would have
    pizza cook and put a "rush" on it...I agree but again after another 50 minutes
    elasping I am wondering what do they consider a rush...Yet another call to
    Pizza Hut same story, different person...pizza on way...be there shortly...
    My fourth call I requested to speak to a manager of some sort...as I cannot
    ever remember a pizza taken 3 hours to be delivered...The driver finally
    shows up...Pizza is ok...a little warm but nothing they I would say was
    worth waiting 30 minutes for much less than 3 hours and 45 minutes..
    Oh to add additional toppings to this story... Manager has never called...
    consider..So I would strongly suggest if you are hungry do not order Pizza
    Hut...Go somewhere else...

• Dl
    dlakers Jul 31, 2009

Why eat three pieces if undercooked?

• Da
    darkfent Nov 29, 2014

On Saturday 23/11/2014, I made an online payment for my Pizza using RHB online. The transaction is successful but I haven't received any feedback or pizza since my payment a week ago. I want my money back. Thank you.

service

A very good afternoon to everyone.. Im sharizal... Im a ukm student last 27 july 09 I have dine at the new pizza hut near by pekan rabu. The service very good, waiters very hard work, nice and friendly staff. The enviroment of the restoran also creative. I feel very fill full for haven my dinner on that day. To my table (C6) a indian gurl was came and take the orders. She was very friendly with me and my 3 friends. Very kindly she took orders... We all like her perfomans. Very clever how to take care of her costumers. Good. At the lastly we give her tips money 15ringgit. All this good because of the management and the manager is have give thire staff good training. Keep it up and all the best. Tq.

service

utter and complete failure

Placed an order by phone. I was quoted a maximum 45 minutes delivery time. After 70 minutes, I phoned the restaurant to see where my food was. I was transferred to the complaints department, waiting for someone to pick up for around 3 minutes. Hung up. Food arrived 5 minutes later. Salad box was open and the contents were spilled inside a plastic bag, with dressing and all. Delivery guy told me the box might have "bounced" during delivery, and he stated that there was no problem with the salad, as only the "liquid" was leaked out of the box. Did not receive order, and called complaints. Call was picked up instantly and after submitting my complaint, I was informed I would receive a call from the branch manager. Branch manager didn't call. Called complaints again, asking if my order will be replaced or not so I don't wait. Was told the branch manager would call me. Told him I heard the same from the last person and he told me they'll call in less than a minute. Noone called. Complete failure.

• El
    Elsie Lim Mar 02, 2010

I've lost count how many time I been to a Pizza hut but this is the WORST experience I ever had. For the first time I went to this Pizza Hut restaurant in GIANT KELANA JAYA. The service dive down to ZERO from the first step into this premise...

1. NOBODY ATTENDED OR TAKE ME TO THE TABLE
    2. WAITED FOR THE MENU ABOUT 20 MINUTES. END UP I HAVE TO GET IT MYSELF FROM THE UNATTENDED COUNTER
    3. CALL BUTTON WAS THERE, BUT NOBODY COME TO ATTEND AND TAKE THE ORDER( WHAT THE PURPOSE OF HAVING THE CALL BUTTON IF IT DOESN'T SHOW ANY DIFFERENT)
    4. AGAIN AFTER ANOTHER 15 MINUTES I GOT UP AND WALK TO THE COUNTER TO PLACE MY ORDER
    5. ALL THE ATTENDANT WERE SO BUSY GOING UP AND DOWN PASSING MY TABLE BUT NOT EVEN ONE OF THEM HAD COME TO ATTEND ME.
    6. WHILE WAITING ANOTHER 20 MINUTES FOR THE MEAL TO BE SERVED... I SAW CUSTOMERS COME IN AND SIT AT THE NEXT TABLE. SAME THING HAPPENED TO THEM.
    7. END UP MORE THAN 4 FAMILIES HAD DECIDED TO STOOD UP AND WALK OFF (PIZZA HUT LOSSES THEIR CUSTOMERS)
    8. PLUS, THE PREMISE WAS SO DIRTY. LITTLE ALL OVER THE FLOOR, DIRTY DISHES ALL OVER THE TABLE AND THINGS NOT IN ORDER. IT WAS SO MESSY

It was so sad to have this kind of service in this field. The services was extremely poor and unacceptable at all. Why do they have service charges for this kind of service???????????
    AT THE END I DON'T KNOW WHAT AM I PAYING FOR... WAS IT THE LOUSY FOODS OR THE WORST SERVICE EVER...
    I THINK PEOPLE WOULDN'T MIND TO PAY EXTRA IS THEY WERE GIVEN THE BEST SERVICE.

unfair firing

I was fired two days ago for absolutely no reason.

Pizza Hut is apparently implementing a new policy that 10 percent of workers are exceptional, 70 percent are "average" employees, and 20 percent are substandard and need to be fired. So it's my understanding that each store HAD to pick at least two people to fire even if no one had any problems. So, I was the unlucky ### that got thrown under the bus. My restaurant manager was forced to fire me by the regional manager, against her will.

Therefore, I am never patronizing Pizza Hut again for its terrible treatment of its employees, for holding a policy that essentially says that someone always has to be last even though there are no real problems.

• Sc
    scotch/irish Apr 12, 2011

EACH PIZZA HUT HAS IT'S OWN LITTLE CLAN...BIG FISH IN A LITTLE POND>>>>

customers safty / concerns

Pizz hut gave out my personal information to a non-pizza hut person. This lead to whomever calling me with life threats and continuous pranks for weeks after. I contact corporate office, finally made it to Texas and put in contact with a man named Mike. Pizza Hut is not concerned about the ramifications of this and are refusing to do anything about it but offer a coupon. No employees wages were garnished or time off with out pay or simple FIRED!. Pizza Hut could care less about their customers and surely their customers safety. So I now know where the branches of pizza hut get their awesome customer skills, right from the corporate office in Texas.

Marcy B May 02, 2010

I am writing in regards to the Pizza Hut in Oceana, WV ( Oceana Square Mall). I, as well as other customers had went in to dine today, May 2, 2010, and were unable to dine inside because the air conditioning was messed up and the themperature in there was unreal. The employees that were working in there were having to work under extreme temperatures. One employee was 8 mths pregnant, one was a severe diabetic and they both were very ill. They were told by their boss that if they left, they would be fired. I find this very disturbing that this Pizza Hut could not had been shut down, due to the fact that no customer could dine in because of the extreme heat, as it was already 90 degrees outside, not to mention what it felt like inside. Whoever the manager is of this Pizza Hut is very uncaring for the employees, not to mention the customers. I will NEVER go back to this establishment again to dine in, or order outside of this Pizza Hut!! The managers act on this part of not knowing what to do was uncalled for, when a simple shut down of this establishment would have helped. Needless to say, there was NO one dining inside!! What poor taste of management, not only towards the employees having to work in this heat in the kitchen, but also to the customers!!
    Marcella Blevins
    [email protected]

poor customer service and crazy drivers

I love pizza hut however I will never again order another pizza from there due to the manager and district...

customer service

we showed up with 15 people and the buffet was low on pizza. we asked the waitress if she could have some more pizza made. after checking with the manager the answer was "NO". because it was 12:55 pm and the buffet ended at 1:00. the manager didn't even show good people skills to come out and talk with us. just stayed behind the counter and acted as if she was busy. plus the restaurant wasn't busy. from now on we will go somewhere else.

• Pi
    Pizza Lover Jan 10, 2010

Dear Sir

In the past 11 days, Pizza Hut has sent 3 promotional messages to my iPhone:

30 Dec 50% off
    5 Jan £10 off
    8 Jan 50% off

On the 4th January, I decided to redeem the first offer. It was a snowy, icy night and also the night I brought my first-born child home from hospital, hence the need for a take away! I phoned the Harrogate branch of Pizza Hut, explaining that I had received the offer on my iPhone and that I would like to make a collection as I had just brought my first-born child home from hospital. The lady I spoke to confirmed this was OK and I placed my order.

Upon collection, the female server at the counter refused to apply the 50% discount to my order because I had received the offer on my iPhone. Despite my reassurance that I had confirmed everything when I placed the order, the server still refused to apply the discount; her exact words were "it's not worth my job". I offered to fill out any paperwork, showed the offer to the server and suggested the server photocopy the screen of my iPhone yet she was still unwilling to apply the discount.

Given my personal circumstances that night, I really needed to get back to my wife and child so was left with no option other than purchase the pizza without the discount, although the server also promised to follow up the issue with head office. This leads to a number of questions:

1. Why are Pizza Hut staff not trained in basic customer service skills or given some flexibility to apply common sense? I am sure you would agree that "it's not worth my job" isn't helpful. Why not train your staff to delight and help your customers?

2. Why haven't I heard anything more from head office? At the very least, would it not be sensible to stop sending promotions to my iPhone that Pizza Hut refuse to honour?

3. Please explain why Pizza Hut will not honour promotions they are sending to their customers, especially when the promotions cause customers make make unnecessary car journeys in hazardous conditions.

4. Please arrange for appropriate compensation for the inconvenience caused.

I look forward to your prompt reply.

• Ha
    hasnainclub Feb 20, 2010

I called the pizza hut at 108, on feb 20th, 2010, at 11:06am. First of all the phone operator should know how to converse well in English. She told me they don't deliver there, and told me to call another pizza hut. When I called back saying that this in your route, that's when the time she put it on her map and took the order.
    I asked for barbeque chicken during the 10dollar any crust anytopping deal. She told me they don't give double toppings!!! She took my credit card no, and she just hung up saying thank you! She dint even have the courtesy to ask if I was done ordering, I wanted extra extra olives and extra mushroom on it! When I called again to ask for the extra toppings, she told me she would have to charge me for extra toppings!!! "That's in the deal god damn it" Then again she cut the phone without giving me the opportunity to ask her in how much time would they deliver!

Really crappy service!

• Li
    lilvixen69 Apr 06, 2010

One issue, though: we have bosses to answer to. If we were to "delight and help" every customer that comes into our store, we would be fired with a capital "F". I'm not saying some CSRs out there aren't rude because they can be, but just remember they can't go above and beyond for everyone because then our jobs are on the line. And quite frankly if I have a choice between making a customer happy and keeping my job so I can continue to support my family, the job will win.

• Ho
    Honestly85 Apr 19, 2010

We went to Pizza Hut on Sunday hoping to have the buffett. We came in a seated ourselves and the waitress came to get our drink order. I asked if they had the buffett open and she explained that the buffett is now only Mon-Fri. She asked if we were still going to order and I asked for a couple of minutes. The waitress never returned to our table. We waited for at least 20 minutes before giving up and leaving. No one ever came back to our table. There were other families during the time we wasted at Pizza Hut that came in, sat down, and left without anyone ever speaking to them. I would say that I have never seen such poor customer service but I have at this same store. Once before we ordered a stuffed crust pizza, I came to pick it up 30 mins later, I was told that it still had a couple of minutes. After I waited in the store for 10 more minutes I received a call on my cell phone - It was someone calling from Pizza Hut to tell me that they were out of stuff crusts!!! This store is the worst if you are ever visiting Barnesville, GA or if you live here please do not support this store with your money and time.

• Rm
    R. Montgomery Jun 01, 2010

Went to purchase a pizza to go. I watched the workers go out the door to smoke a cigerate, then came back in with out using gloves or washing their hands and handled the pizzas. I also watched the manager and another worker play with their telephone viewing pictures, then without washing their hands, handle the food. Please be advised, no one but one employee is wearing gloves. I also watched and informed the workers and manager at this time of another employee rubbing his head, nose, and coughing while preparing pizzas. I was told that that the employees didn't have to wear gloves because the oven will kill any germs and it was not required for employees to wear gloves. I was told that if I wanted the person that was preparing my pizza to wear gloves, I should informed them when I place my order. I told them that this was my fault, I should have canceled my order, but I got one better, I will just not come back and inform people of my findings. I also told them that if they know that customers are watching them, they should do everything that they can to assure that the customer is satisfied and will return.

• Ru
    russellkoch Mar 10, 2011

Pizza Hut ANY SIZE-ANY TOPPINGS Well not in SAVANNAH, Mo. it seems that ever time I call to make an order, they seem to alter the flier, it seems like kourtney-and-cliff can't seem to get there crap together on the Pizza Hut Fliers, In order to get service, you have to GIVE SERVICE!!! This is the worst Pizza Hut that I have ever been to !! I eat out at Pizza Hut all the time and I know there specials, so if you can't get it together then maybe I should drive 10 miles and get what I want, it's not like we have a hugh choice, , [email protected] Thank You

ANNTHEMS Jul 03, 2012

I WENT A PIZZA HUT IN TARBORO NC, THIS WAS THE MOST NASTY PIZZA HUT I HAVE EVERY DINE IN, THE WAITER WAS NASTY SHE WAS DRINKING HER A DRINK WHILE FIXING OUR DRINKS AND SHE WEHT TO SMOKE AND CAME BACK DID'NT WASH HER HANDS STARTED TO PREPARE OUR HOT WINGS IN A BASKET WITH THOSE HANDS AND LICK HER FINGER TO PICK UP THE PAPER THAT GOES IN THE BASKET. SHE WAS DOING A THOUSAND THING THEY NEED MORE HELP OR SOMETHING I'M ON MY SAFTY COMMENT, , AND I LOOK OUT FOR SAFTY WHEN IT COME TO PEOPLE FOOD. AND I PROMISE YOU THAT I WILL NOT BE GOING THEIR ANYMORE AND I WILL BE TELLING OTHER NOT TO.

fired and shouldnt have been

Hi
My name is bryan muir. I was a employee for 15 years at frostburg pizza hut in maryland. I was written up and fired because the frozen meats were not pulled that night. Im a shift manager. They were pulled that night. My night time driver joel carey that works their looked over the whole store together so I have proof that it was done. The manager lindsay was from a store and handcock maryland she was the one fired me. I thought that was wrong and then when I tried to file unemployment lindsay and pizza hut denied my umepoloyment. Now you tell me I was employed their 15 years they fired over something stupid. Finally deny me of my employment to when I did nothing wrong. How wrong is that.

hair in pizza, also very poor service

Food is burnt plus a hair in a pizza.Serverand manager needs more training in food and how to fix a paoblem.Manager told us we give you 20% off the bill. Bill was $23.77, we had a card for $10.00 discount and still we got to pay$12.45. With the poor food and service we should of got at least 50% off.There is also a health issue with the hair in the pizza.I wish some action would be taken.The staff member has no experience in dealing with customers and wanted to give a suggestion which she already at the table could not believe about the hair and said all the sauages burn coming thru the oven .Not so we had a pizza 2 weeks pryer to this.The 20% of $2377 is $4.54and discount of $10.00=$9.23 plus taxes do not add up to$12.45

• Mr
    mrsquigles Jun 22, 2009

They should have charged you more for an extra topping.

• binder Jun 22, 2009

Food is burnt plus a hair in a pizza - sounds like a normal Pizza Hut pizza to me.

was poorly made, very nasty

my pizza was ###ing disgusting excuse my swearing but im pissed, I just got a stuffed crust pizza from the...

pork in the pasta

My self and my riend went to dine in at the pizza hut resturant on the 15th april 2009. We orderd two buffet...

service and waiting time

Ordered on the web 5 calzone pizza's and large order of cinn. sticks ($35.00 total).
went to pick up and very rude waitress told me to wait a min. then she never returned to the counter.
Another waitress came and I asked to be served, after she had waited on 4 other customers before me, and she first said she did not have my order, then said oh yes here it is, that will be $35.00. She completed the transaction, and then walked away without telling me where our order was. Needless to say 45 min. later, I finally received my order. That was 45 min. on top of the 20 min. I waited before recieving any service.

• Gi
    ginger Feb 24, 2010

..."Needless to say 45 min. later, I finally received my order."
    Your fiest mistake was paying for the order before receiving it. Your second mistake was waiting an additional 45 minutes. It should not take 45 minutes to bake a pizza. You should have been at the counter demanding to know where your order was after waiting no longer than 15 minutes. After waiting 45 minutes you should have asked for a refund and walked out.
    I realize not everything is as black and white as it sounds. But remember that in most cases it only takes them 30 minutes to deliver a pizza to your door. If it takes them that long while in store, they need a new manager and you need a new pizza place.

Boycott that Pizza Hut and they may get better. Or, they may go out of business. Either way, they will be doing you a favor.

dissapointed with the food

I ordered by phone three large pizzas and the new desert called Tripple dippers, that looked so good on TV but when I went to pick up the pizzas, had to wait a long time before anyone acknowledge that I am there. Then the cheese anchovies pizza had one slice of anchovies per slice...what a joke...Dominos pizza gives PLENTY of anchovies...then the Tripple dippers was pathetic...it was not in the box it supposed to be in...when I got home the bread etc was messy all over the place...disgusting...and on pizzahut.com.au you cant even email them to complain...NEVER WILL I GO BACK TO PIZZA HUT. Should have stayed with DOMINOS.

management

hello everyone im reduan from gombak. i got one x-perince last week laa..
so suprice me coz at rural location banting also got fast food res such as pizza hut. even its small town but they able to give me a good service and entertaiment my family and i...
of couse they loook like old building but for me as customer there it too enough laa...
for staff do the best among ur best ...
mat6851

• Tp
    tprliey Jan 02, 2010

saya adalah pelanggan dari banting, saya kurang puas hati dengan layanan pekerja anda, saya panggil 2 3 kali pun tak datang. saya tunggu hampir 1 jam setelah saya mengamuk baru sampai. saya order pizza tetapi TIADA, apa ni, semua tak ada. itu ke alasan bagi tau kat pelanggan. sepatutnya mula2 masuk bagi tau awal2 apa yang dah habis ni tidak setelah saya duduk hampir 1 jam baru bagitau... apa ni pizza. kesal, menyampah, rasa nak jupe manager je. tolong letak no tel manager saya nak telefon manager. skrg

• Hj
    hj zawal Dec 21, 2011

20 Dis 2011. Pihak pizza hut cawangan Banting seharusnya bersikap profesional dan berhemah apabila berurusan dengan pelanggan. Tolong deliver spt apa yang diiklankan. Selepas menunggu hampir satu jam, air minuman yang dipesan masih belum dihantar. Apabila ditanya kepada pelayan, dia tanya balik `ada order ke?' memanglah ada tu sebab ada tertera dalam resit. pesanan piza tiba setengah jam (mungkin sbb tak ramai pelanggan pada malam itu). apabila pesanan sampai ke meja rasa disappointed. patutlah cepat siap.piza tak berapa panas dihantar. anak saudara umur 2 tahun selamba aje pegang..bila panggil supervisor pelbagai ALASAN diberi. masa nak bayar lagi satu hal..buat sakit hati aje nak cerita...kepada pihak pengurusan pizza hut Malaysia, sila beri tunjuk ajar kepada pihak pengurusan pizza cawangan Banting bagaimana nak serve pelanggan yang datang.tkasih.

• Hj
    hj zawal Dec 21, 2011

yup..i agreed with both comments. had same xperienced though. i ordered a plates of spaggheti meat ball .the meat ball tasted `yawk'. my friends agreed and we put aside the plate. tried to talk to the manager but he/she was no where to be found..we were in a hurry then so we just left the building feeling dissapointed .to pizza hut Banting team management, pls do something to upgrade yr service and food quality.

• Yu
    yuyui Jan 02, 2016

Pizza hut Banting ni call banyak Kali TAK ANGKAT..punya la PEMALAS!

racist staff and managers

I was hungry last night so I took my entire family to Pizza Hut to eat. When we sat down, nobody came over...

barbeque large pizza

Dear Sir/ Madam.

Yesterday on 26th May was a very nice day in Swansea, So I decided to go with my girl friend to brigand to make some shopping. When we finish shopping we decided to go and have a meal, and for me the favorite place as I used to go always is Pizza Hut not only just in the U.K but in every country I used to go, I don't go to other not trusted places…
Anyway, as we order two cola and salads and a large chicken barbeque pizza, and when they placed it on the table I discovered that it was with pork, I asked one of the staff that we order chicken barbeque only and not with pork, they told me it comes with it as it is in the menu (barbeque dulex), I said again I ordered chicken barbeque pizza only, because I don't eat pork as it is forbidden in my religion, they take it away and what they did is they remove the top, and the pork (as I suppose) and they did not add anything and they beck it again (it was nearly burned) and they add some catch up to make it in a good shape, I was really shocked. As there was a lot of people beside us and my girl friend did not eat any peace, it was the most terrible pizza I ever eat in my life, I swear it was only just catch-up and red onion, the cheese are burned, simply there was no flavor nothing just bread and catch-up.
I really feel embarrassed specially when the staff was unhelpful, so I decided to eat it and not to say anything or the people beside me will say that I make a lot of unnecessary complains. When I pay the bill I told this to the girl (Rebecca) what happened, she did not say anything and just ask for payment.
I felt very angry especially when I went home and there was pain in my stomach because of the pizza I ate, I really spend a terrible day yesterday because of that... as the opposite I used to spend my best time there!
I really feel unfair, and I will not be a customer for pizza hut as I used to be from more than 15 years ago, I think you should look carefully to your customer satisfaction, because you have a very good strong reputation all over the world.
My bill details it the following:
Pizza Hut (UK) Ltd
Designer Outlet Village
Bridgend, Wales
CF32 9SU
58 Rebecca
Tbl 29/1 Chk81 Gst 2
Station 2 26May'09 15:43
Hope I will be fairly treated.
Zaid