Pep Boysovercharging for services

L

I went to pep boys to have my car serviced. I was told that it would cost one amount and I told them to fix it. A couple of hours later I was told that it would be over $100 more. I was really infuriated. I have given them a lot of my business but I feel like I have really been taken for a ride. I will not go back there again for any of my cars and I feel that they should give me a refund for that over charge of $100. Please get back to me about this. I will take this to a higher official if I need to.

• OK WHAT WAS THE PROBLEM WITH YOU CAR

markdd Mar 13, 2010

Whenever my kids go to PepBoys in Nashua for an inspection there is a need for repairs. Magically, I tell them to bring the car to another garage and things are fine. If you leave the car for a repair, they always claim that there are other things to fix. I believe that they advantage of the fact that there is no consumer protection in NH or in the city of Nashua.

Lewis