Menu
J
Author of the complaint
4:59 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Upon ordering and paying for new prescription glasses, I discovered that the store had sold me the used store frames that I had tried on two days ago and at full price. I asked why did they do this and was informed that customers must request new frames upon purchase or would otherwise be given the used store frames that customers try on. I couldnt beleive this. First no customer expects used frames when ordering and paying for new ones. Secondly, there was no indication of this "policy" either posted or stated by the salesperson. This is fraudulent and deceptive practice that is illegal.

More Pearle Vision complaints & reviews

1 comments
P
Nov 18, 2012 6:29 am EST

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I believe you may have already contacted us regarding your concern and, if so, the management team is aware and should be getting in touch with you soon. If you have not already contacted us, please email your contact information to [email protected] so that we may further assist you.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

107 complaints