Having problems with CooperVision?

8800 200 7744 (Russia)
+1 855 526 6737 (USA and Canada)
+49 607 1305 (Austria & Germany)
+420 239 016 811 (Czech Republic)
+31 183 406 080 (Netherlands)
+351 800 263 263 (Portugal)
+421 268 622 156 (Slovakia)
+41 842 266 737 (Switzerland)
+852 37 180 699 (Hong Kong)
+60 320 808 488 (Malaysia)
+65 63 041 888 (Singapore)
+82 805 405 401 (South Korea)
6140 Stoneridge Mall Road, Suite 590
Pleasanton, California
United States - 94588-3772
Germany
West Park 45, Siemensstraße 3, 64859 Eppertshausen, Deutschland

Italy
Via Meravigli 16, 20123 Milan

Hong Kong
Unit Nos. 4309-4312, Level 43, Tower 1, Metroplaza, 223 Hing Fong Rd, Kwai Fong, N.T., Hong Kong

Japan
Ark Hills South Tower 1 - 4 - 5 Roppongi Minato - ku, Tokyo 106-0032

Malaysia
50-1-11 & 12, Level 1, Wisma UOA Damansara № 50, Jalan Dungun, Damansara Heights, 50490 Kuala Lumpur

Singapore
101 Thomson Road, № 16-03 United Square, Singapore 307591

South Korea
281 Suseo Office Building 10F, Gwangpyeong-ro, Gangnam-gu , Seoul

Taiwan
6F, № 66 Section 1, Xinsheng North Road, Taipei

Complaints & Reviews

Resolved Expired reward card, read the fine print, you lose your money

Although I misplaced my Coopervision reward card, when I found it I was told that the remaining funds of 38.00 expired when the card did. Why have a promotion at all? Due to similar issues other people have had I also had the same issue of having to prove I purchased contacts. If you have a relationship with the eye doctor it should be a simple process. Not a good customer experience. I told my eye doctor the rebate process is not good and to find me other options.

• CooperVision's response · May 01, 2020

Hello, Thank you for your feedback. Although cards expire, the funds do not. Please contact Swift Visa, the card issuer to reissue your card. They can be reached at 888-794-3828 or www.prepaidcardstatus.com. There is a "Contact Us" icon. We hope you are happy with your CooperVision lenses and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

• Sc
    Scott_M Jul 14, 2020

Funny, I was in a similar position. Operator Kimberly (#7403) told me the funds are gone and no longer available. The card states "funds do not expire but fees apply." It wasn't until I peeled off the card did I see hidden underneath the adhesive that a $3/mo fee applies post expiration date.. So essentially, the $50 card would have half it's value now. Still, what I was told was not consistent with CooperVision's response below.

• Sc
    Scott_M Jul 14, 2020

@Scott_M Update: math is hard: the card's value would have been depleted last year due to the $3/month fee (and card replacement fee). Mental note for y'all to read all the fine print, even the print that is hidden under the card.

Resolved Rebate credit card

I purchased coopervision's credit card and haven't been able to use it on any site or connect it to my paypal. I've called customer service multiple times and no one seems to able to help me resolve the issue. I want to know who handles coopervision's consumer rebates because he/she needs to do a better job. please provide me with a name so I know who to directly go to with my complaint because this is unacceptable

• CooperVision's response · May 01, 2020

Hi Isaiah, We apologize for the delay in responding to you complaint. Please contact Swift Visa, the card issuer for help. Please contact Swift Visa, the card issuer to reissue your card. They can be reached at 888-794-3828 or www.prepaidcardstatus.com. There is a "Contact Us" icon. The Customer Service line for prepaid digital solutions division of Swift Visa is 877-325-8444. They can help you with using a virtual reward card online.

Resolved Daily contact lenses

I am a simple consumer reliant on my daily lenses to see properly. So please excuse my being extremely disappointed that after 7 weeks of waiting still no resolution to receiving lenses. What is worse is your Company could not even be bothered to communicate or even offer a simple apology. It just seems as if you simply don't care that you have customers. Well perhaps a simple fact that because of us you get a salary at the end of the day.

I have been trying to get to your CEO to see if he is in fact being kept aware as this and to let us know what is going on.

This is a sure way of losing customers to the competition. I am now having to do just that, reach out to your competitors because after all I have a need that requires fulfilling.

Perhaps you can find a moment and the courtesy to communicate not only to me but to those who are trying to sell your product.

Even better now if your CEO finds the time to explain.

Colin Sykes
Abergavenny UK
[protected]@aol.com

• CooperVision's response · Nov 22, 2019

Hi Colin, Thank you for your post. We have forwarded your message and email address to our team in United Kingdom. They are best to address this for you.

Resolved contact lens rebate is misleading

I had an eye exam with my OD on 6.28 and she prescribed Clariti one day. She transferred me to the optical shop and they gave me quote on a full year's subscription. No one ever mentioned a rebate. Being an educated consumer, I shopped around for the best price and it was at Target. I purchased a full year's supply and was handed a first-time user Cooper Vision $200 rebate coupon. I was never told that it was invalid because I didn't use the OD at Target and purchase both the exam and contacts from the same source. My OD never offered a rebate. I think this is false advertising and that normally people go to their own doctor for an exam and then naturally shop for the best price. Totally misleading and not great business practice.

• CooperVision's response · Nov 01, 2019

Hello J3711, We are sorry to hear about your disappointment in the terms and conditions of our rebate program. CooperVision’s rebate for clariti 1 day lenses is valid only when lenses are purchased from the same eye care practitioner who prescribed the contacts or from a location affiliated with that practitioner as stated on the rebate forms and our rebate site. If you could please send an email to [email protected] and provide your eye care provider's name and the location of the Target Optical, we can reach out to them so that other consumers of our products won't be mislead.

Resolved rebate online submission form

I cannot submit the rebate for the 8 boxes of 1 Day Sphere Proclear contacts that were purchased at my Eye Doctor's shop, because you do not have their purchase location as an option in the purchase details section of your online form.

I purchased them at Apple Valley Eye Care, 7789 147th Street West, Apple Valley, MN 55124. This is not on your list, so the form cannot be completed.

Please advise me how to submit this form to claim the rebate. All aspects of the purchase qualify for the $90 rebate, but time is running out.
thank you.

Seth Taintor
[protected]@yahoo.com

• CooperVision's response · Sep 27, 2019

Hi Seth, This is Anne from CooperVision Consumer Care. Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you experienced with your rebate submission. I have forwarded your documents to our rebate processing team. Please send an email to [email protected] with your address as it is not included on your receipts. Thanks!

• CooperVision's response · Sep 30, 2019

Hi Seth, Your rebate has been entered and approved with Ref Id MLPCQQJ3TK. For rebate status. please visit https://www.coopervisionpromotions.com/existing. Once the status changes to paid, you will receive an email from [email protected] in 3-4 weeks with instructions on how to redeem your reward.

Resolved contact lens rebate

I went to my Optometrist for an eye exam but since they are 30 minutes away, I choose to place my contact lens order online so they would be delivered. The rebate amount and form was given to me on the online suppliers website. After I received the contacts and all necessary paperwork, I submitted my rebate to CooperVision. They denied my rebate because they stated I had to buy my contacts from the eye doctor. What does it matter to them where I buy their contacts from as long as I am buying them. I needed to have them delivered but based the amount I bought because of the rebate, Very frustrating!! I would like my $50 rebate since I bought their product.
Rebate #ULMFGD2FHN

• CooperVision's response · Sep 04, 2019

This is Anne from CooperVision. Please accept our apology for the inconvenience caused to you. You are correct; the terms & conditions of our rebate program are all receipts must be from the same eye care practitioner who prescribed your contacts as stated on the rebate form and our website. Online retailers are not provided with our rebate form and are not authorized to distribute them. Please understand that online retailers often sell lenses with pricing that includes a rebate or discount at the time of purchase.

Resolved rebates

Coopervision rebates are a fraud
Received a prepaid Visa card May of last year and forgot about it till last month
After reading the terms and conditions on the back of the card it states the cards value would be decreased by $2.95 a month after the month of the year after receipt of the card
I spoke with a person named Jason today and was told the card expired 6 months after issue date and he was sorry for what terms are on the back of the card
This company is pathetic
I will share this story with everyone who is doing business with Coopervision

rebates

• CooperVision's response · Aug 15, 2019

Hi, This is Anne from CooperVision. Please send us an email to [email protected] with your name and, if you have it, your rebate Reference Id. This is a 10-digit alphanumeric Id. Cards need to be replaced after the expiration date on the front of the card but funds do not expire. The card issuer changes a monthly fee after six months. We want to help.

• CooperVision's response · Aug 15, 2019

Also, please let us know the phone number you called today to speak with Jason.

Resolved rebates

Unsurprisingly I have a complaint about coopervisionrewards and the rebates they give out. I went through their entire process and received my virtual rebates card for the amount of $200, however, it is unable to be used on any site I try! Furthermore, I can't even link it to my paypal! Given the three month time window time is running out and my complaint has yet to be responded to by their customer service!

• CooperVision's response · Aug 13, 2019

Hello, Thank you for purchasing CooperVision lenses! We are sorry to hear you are having trouble with your virtual reward card. Please contact the card provider, Prepaid Digital Solutions, at 877-325-8444. You can leave a message or stay on the line to speak with a representative. You can also visit their website at https://www.prepaiddigitalsolutions.com/. There is a contact us link in the top right corner.

Resolved rebate never gets issued

so this is now the second year in a row in which this company does not issue the rebate they advertise. Both time $60. I even mentioned to my optometrist this year that the rebate program seems to be a joke. "Oh, yeah, we have heard all about that and now it's much better." I was told on May 8. Guess what? It's not at all. So now. Thinking this can't be legal. Will check with the State Attorney General's office to see if that's true.
Next year I will ask for another brand.

• CooperVision's response · Sep 03, 2019

Please send an email to [email protected] with your rebate information so we can help If you have your 10-digit alphanumberic code, that would be helpful for us to research the problem.

Resolved contact lens

I had filled rebate for bio infinity Toric four box and bio infinity four box. First they said they need...

Resolved terrible, now believe it a scam

I just hope the info I submitted isn't used. Not doing it again. They want you to upload the receipt the exam documents and the end of boxes for right and left eye. Then you need to type in a the information. The most cumbersome process I have ever seen. All for a $30 gift card that is impossible to use
I just vented to the eye clinic to give them feedback. Their name should be changed to poopervosion

• CooperVision's response · Sep 03, 2019

Please email us at [email protected] so we can help. If you have your 10-digit alphanumeric rebate reference Id, please include it. Thanks for reaching out.

Resolved rebate promotions

I mailed my rebate on March 12, 19. I sent all forms and information. I never heard back from the rebate. I made a phone call and they said my rebate was lost in the mail. (Funny samething happened last year). Kim M was going to subumit all my information to the claim review board. Never heard anthing. Then I talked to Debra same information given to her. Never heard anything. Called and talked to Stephen gave same information. Never heard anything again. Called and taled to andrean gave same information. Never heard anything. Called back May 3, 19. Good news I was second on the list to review. Bad news I called back on May 4th talked to Nick I am now 5th on the list. How did that happened. Very dissappointed customer. Hopefully it will get resolved.

• CooperVision's response · Jun 17, 2019

Hello, We are sorry to hear about your experience with our rebate program. Please send an email to [email protected] with your rebate details and include your name and email address. We will research your rebate and give you updated information.

Resolved rebate

This is insane. I have seen a half dozens complaints here already. Its obvious their rebate is a scam. I...

Resolved contact lens rebate

This is an ongoing issue I am having with the rebate team (Oct 2018). At this point I am convinced that...

rebate - fraudulent

Fraudulent transactions took place on my rebate card before I received the funds. It's unfortunate that the rebate process is cumbersome (but understandable), but now I cannot even get the funds because the digital wallet was hacked before I could recoup some of these high costs. I bought $560 worth of this product. The rebate could have helped with those expenses, but now they didn't.

Consumers- please beware of the rebate. It is not realistic.

Resolved expression non prescription aqua contacts lens

While visiting your website, I was nor able to purchase the "Aqua" non prescriptions contact lens. In the past, their was no problem. At this point, I tried calling your customer service number [protected] which during the prompt, the phone cuts off several times. Please advise.

Any questions, please feel free to contact me via email... [protected]@gmail.com

Thank You.

• CooperVision's response · Aug 13, 2018

Hello, Thank you for contacting us and providing your email address. Please look for an email from [email protected] We're sorry about your experience with our Consumer Care phone line.

Resolved contact purchase rebate

ref #UDKGVSDGSH I submitted a rebate online in March 2018. The rebate form and online requested the following...

rebate "scam"?

working on my online rebate,
constantly got this message:
"OOPS! It appears your purchase may not qualify "

the product name, number of boxes; all information were keyed in carefully and property.

After a few try, I started to wonder if the rebate software is, by default, rejecting all legitimate claims.

I would like to know
why
how,
and
under what terms and conditions that my purchase
"may" not qualify.

rebate "scam"?

year rebate of contact lenses

Hello, I purchased one years worth of contacts with the incentive of coopervision's rebate program. I...

Resolved prepaid rebate visa debit card

When I tried to activate the card the automatic response was that my card had expired and that I have a zero balance. I never used the card and it clearly says that funds do not expire but fees apply.
I have contacted the various email addresses and 800 numbers I can find but to no avail.
I would like for the company to contact me to reissue and send a new card.

• CooperVision's response · Aug 13, 2019

Hello, Thank you for purchasing CooperVision lenses! We are sorry to hear you are having trouble with your reward card. Please contact the card provider, Swift Visa, at 888-794-3828. You can leave a message or stay on the line to speak with a representative. You can also visit their website at https://www.prepaidcardstatus.com/. There is a contact us link in the top right corner and green icon in the bottom left corner for customer care. They can help you with your prepaid debit card.

• Mi
    Misuzu Toyama Jul 19, 2018

Hi,

I had the same issue. I called 1-877-875-6043. The agent tranferred the customer service department. She said you can try 1866 285 8058, option 2 and another 2. You might want to have the person connect you.

I never bothred to find the terms and condition, but basically after the expiration date, the card iself expires. They will issue a replacement card for $7. You can still recover the rest of the rebate (I got $123 instead of $130).

Hope it works for you!