Having problems with CooperVision?

CooperVision Customer Service Contacts

8800 200 7744 (Russia)
+1 855 526 6737 (USA and Canada)
+49 607 1305 (Austria & Germany)
+420 239 016 811 (Czech Republic)
+31 183 406 080 (Netherlands)
+351 800 263 263 (Portugal)
+421 268 622 156 (Slovakia)
+41 842 266 737 (Switzerland)
+852 37 180 699 (Hong Kong)
+60 320 808 488 (Malaysia)
+65 63 041 888 (Singapore)
+82 805 405 401 (South Korea)
6140 Stoneridge Mall Road, Suite 590
Pleasanton, California
United States - 94588-3772
Germany
West Park 45, Siemensstraße 3, 64859 Eppertshausen, Deutschland

Italy
Via Meravigli 16, 20123 Milan

Hong Kong
Unit Nos. 4309-4312, Level 43, Tower 1, Metroplaza, 223 Hing Fong Rd, Kwai Fong, N.T., Hong Kong

Japan
Ark Hills South Tower 1 - 4 - 5 Roppongi Minato - ku, Tokyo 106-0032

Malaysia
50-1-11 & 12, Level 1, Wisma UOA Damansara № 50, Jalan Dungun, Damansara Heights, 50490 Kuala Lumpur

Singapore
101 Thomson Road, № 16-03 United Square, Singapore 307591

South Korea
281 Suseo Office Building 10F, Gwangpyeong-ro, Gangnam-gu , Seoul

Taiwan
6F, № 66 Section 1, Xinsheng North Road, Taipei

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with CooperVision Customer Service. Initial CooperVision complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for CooperVision above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about CooperVision. Discuss the issues you have had with CooperVision and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

CooperVision Complaints & Reviews

CooperVisionRebate Card

I received a rebate visa card for $65. I lost it and found it after it expired but I called in and was told there was a balance of $35 left on it that they would mail a new card to me. After a few weeks I hadn't received it so I called in again and I was told it should arrive soon. I waited a few more weeks to call again and since over a month passed from my initial order customer service decided to place another order for me but unfortunately I never received that either.

Now in 2020 due to the pandemic I've had time to look through my things and found the old expired rebate card that was never used and never replaced.

I feel like I was cheated out of my money. I had to spend hundreds of dollars to earn this rebate card. Hundred of dollars I would have never committed to without the promise of getting some of it back.

I would like an investigation opened into why I never received my replacement card. I would also like to finally receive my replacement card with the funds I am owed.

• CooperVision's response · Jan 20, 2021

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for reaching out to us. We are sorry to hear about your experience with your reward card and want to help. Please send an email to [email protected] so we can look into it for you. Please include your rebate Reference Id if you have it handy.

CooperVision$130 Rebate Card

Getting the card took months of going back and forth. When I finally received it, I didn't know that I needed to register it. I got busy and when I was going to use it, it has expired 3 days ago. It looks like I am out of $130 because when I went to register it, there are terms that state that you can replace it for $7 but it can't be expired which is different than what I have read otherwise. They said the card expires but not the funds.

• Updated by mtrent · Jan 03, 2021

I don't understand this.

• CooperVision's response · Jan 04, 2021

Hello mtrent, Thank you for reaching out to us. We are sorry to hear about your disappointment with your reward card. Please send an email to [email protected]m with details so we can contact the card issuer on your behalf. Please include the Reference Id for your rebate if you have it handy. It is a 10 digit alphanumeric code.

• CooperVision's response · Jan 20, 2021

Hello, Please send an email to [email protected] with your name and rebate information so we can locate your rebate information. We want to help.

CooperVisionMilk prices

I would like to know why milk is $0.99 a gallon in Owensboro, ky and $ 5.00 in tarentum, pa and $2.27 in spring branch Texas. I feel this is price gouging in Pennsylvania. I am every disappointed in Walmart. families are struggling to make ends meet and Walmart should recognize that. How can you help change this and make your, pricing more consistent across the United States
      Susanne smith. [protected]@gmail.com

• CooperVision's response · Jan 04, 2021

Hi Milkmaid, CooperVision is a contact lens manufacturer. We do not sell milk. Please reach out to Walmart regarding their pricing policies.

CooperVisionRebate

Purchased a year's supply of CooperVision Biofinity Multifocal contacts on 8/4/20 at the Target Optical AKA Happy Eyes at 400 Marsh Landing Pkwy, Jacksonville Beach FL 32250. Filled out and submitted all the paperwork to receive the $50 rebate. Forgot about it until today, checked online for rebate reference number UY9CLD66LH and discovered the entire rebate had been donated to the charity "Optometry Giving Sight." This was done without my permission and I am requesting the return of the $50 to me asap. I know I did not authorize this because before I donate to a charity I research them at GuideStar and online. I did not do this and the charity donation was made without my permission. Please investigate, rectify and return $50 USD to me as soon as possible.

• CooperVision's response · Dec 29, 2020

Thank you for reaching out to us and your purchase of Biofinity multifocal lenses. During the rebate submission process there is a screen for donating to Optometry Giving Sight with choices for No Donation, $5 Donation, $10 Donation or Full Donation. When your rebate with Reference Id UY9CLD66LH was submitted, full donation was selected.

If you wish to change the amount of your donation, please contact the CooperVision Rebate Center at [protected] or by email at [email protected] They are best to assist you.

Dec 18, 2020

CooperVision — Rebate scam

After receiving a virtual card for the contact rebates, and not being able to use the rebate card on...

CooperVisionRebate cards

The rebate system is awful. The card expired quickly and when I tried to renew it, I had to mail a paper copy even though the card is in digital form. Then when I try to check the status of my card since it's been almost two months since I've sent it in, I get a cryptic error message on their website: "Your card could not be accessed due to card status."

• CooperVision's response · Dec 01, 2020

Hello, Thank you for reaching out to us and your purchase of CooperVision lenses. We want to help. Please send an email to [email protected] with details so we can contact the card issuer on your behalf. Please include your Reference Id if you have it handy.

CooperVisionRewards card

I don't really have a complaint, other than I can't get anyone to help me. I have a CooperVision rewards card that has expired. It was lost and now has been found. I am asking for it to be reissued. We will continue to get our contacts from you if you can honor this. The name on the card is Julie M. Shald The card number is [protected]. We were seen at Pacific Vision at 156th and Pacific in Omaha, Nebraska. Due to several moves, due to sick parents, the card got lost and now that I have found it I am asking if you can reissue it due to the circumstances. My address at the time was 1395 S 156th court Omaha Nebraska 68130. My current address is 252 N 184th Ct. Elkhorn, Nebraska, 68130. My contact information is Cell [protected] and my email address is [protected]@gmail.com. Thank you in advance for your help in this matter.
            Sincerely,
            Julie Shald

• CooperVision's response · Oct 02, 2020

Hi Julie, Thank you for reaching out to us and for your purchase of MyDay daily disposable lenses. We are sorry to hear about your situation and want to help. Although funds do not expire, cards need to be reissued after the expiration date. I will contact our rebate team to have a new physical card mailed to your new address with your remaining funds. We have your contact information from your rebate submitted in March 2020. Enjoy your reward!

CooperVision$30 contact rebate scam

Do not be me, stay away from the cooper vision scams

After reading many of these posted complaints against Cooper Vision I realize that I am not alone in my disappointment. I too have repetitively submitted the same documents. The first time it was illegible, the second time it was the wrong information, and the third time I was told that the correct information was not listed on my recite (I turned in everything I had from my provider) so I decided against a 4th time.

I assume I was scammed. Or I could have just been given the run-a-round so many times in hopes that I would just give up on receiving my rebate.

Either way Cooper wins. They get my money for all the contacts I bought and they get to keep their $30 rebate because I gave up.

I am certainly not going through the trouble of uploading all those forms here today on this post.

Scammed Patriot
              [protected]@yahoo.com

• CooperVision's response · Aug 19, 2020

Hi @Garyjr, We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please send an email to [email protected] and include your 10-digit alphanumeric Reference Id so we can help you. We were unable to locate a claim in your name. We want to resolve this for you. Thank you for giving us the opportunity!

• Updated by Garyjr · Aug 19, 2020

I am not emailing anymore again. You can see by these previous emails I have attached, that I am fighting a losing battle. And you again suggest that I email the same email address that I received all my rejections and information missing emails from and give them more information?
                  No thank you. I will now allow myself to be further made a fool of or scammed anymore.

Gary

Tue, Aug 18 at 8:12 PM

Hello Gary,

Thank you for your email regarding your rebate status.

We have reviewed your claim and noticed that your purchase invoice does not have the model of lenses purchased listed and this is required for auditing purposes. We are unable to process the claim without the model being listed on the invoice.

Please speak with your Eye Care Provider to obtain the supporting documentation. Once received you can attach it to your claim for quicker processing by following these steps:
                  1. Go to website where you submitted your claim and select “CHECK EXISTING CLAIM”.
                  2. Enter claim reference # and email address and then click on "SEARCH".
                  3. Scroll down and click on upload.
                  4. Click on the file that is saved on your device and then click on "OPEN".

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Gary Lang
                  Thank you for your reply. I had already contacted my provider before I re-submitted your paperwork a second time and was told that everything I'm submitting would be sufficient for Cooper Vision. Against my better judgement, I took the word of my provider because they assured me this was a trustworthy and simple process. I have already experienced this identical problem involving a contact rebate in the past. Of course I do not remember the company before but they also never paid. I just assumed it was a scam. This will not happen a third to me a third time. Another, Scammed American Gary Lang
                  Wed, Aug 19 at 6:43 AM

To:
                  [email protected]

Wed, Aug 19 at 7:32 AM

Hello Gary,

Thank you for your response.

I sincerely apologize for any frustration and can assure you this is not a scam. One of the processing requirements of this rebate is the model and lens brand must be listed on the invoice in order to process the claim. This is required so we can assure the CooperVision brand was purchased and the model purchased matches the model claimed. We cannot verify that information under "soft contact lenses". If you are able to request an updated invoice from your eye care provider that lists the AquaClear Lenses, I will be happy to process your rebate for approval.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

On Wed, Aug 19 at 7:43 AM, Gary Lang wrote:

This will not happen a third to me a third time.

Another, Scammed AmericanEmoji

On Tuesday, August 18, 2020, 08:12:41 PM CDT, CooperVision Promotions wrote:

Hello Gary,

Thank you for your email regarding your rebate status.

2. Enter claim reference # and email address and then click on "SEARCH".
                  3. Scroll down and click on upload.
                  4. Click on the file that is saved on your device and then click on "OPEN".

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Hide original message
                  On Sat, Aug 15 at 9:15 AM, Gary Lang wrote:
                  Hello...

I have resent all the documents a second time. I am still receiving the same message that I posted below. I do not know anything else I can do?

I'm sorry but I am beginning to lose faith in this promotion.

Thanks in advance.

Welcome back Amanda Lang!
                  2HF20 Vision Source Rebate
                  Rebate reference # UFFGFCXLQD
                  As of today at 08:07 AM:
                  Your attention is required:

On Thursday, July 30, 2020, 05:15:34 PM CDT, CooperVision Promotions wrote:

Dear Amanda Lang,
                  This email is a confirmation of your rebate claim submission. Your rebate reference number is #UFFGFCXLQD. Please keep this email confirmation and all of your submission documentation until your claim is verified.
                  What’s Next:
                  1. Your rebate claim is being reviewed. Please note that it may take 6-8 weeks to process, approve and distribute your rebate funds. To stay up to date with your claim status please track your claim online by visiting https://coopervisionpromotions.com/existing/UFFGFCXLQD.
                  2. After your claim has been marked as “paid”, you can expect to receive an email from [email protected] within 2-3 days. Follow the instructions in the email to redeem your choice of physical or virtual payment.
                  Be sure to check your SPAM and junk mail filters to limit missing any important notification emails.
                  Questions? Please contact us at [protected]
                  Thank you for choosing CooperVision contact lenses
                  Sincerely,
                  CooperVision Promotions Team

• CooperVision's response · Oct 02, 2020

Hi Gary, I apologize for the delay in responding to your complaint. Please be aware that none of the email correspondence you shared were with [email protected] They were with [email protected] incentives.com. I have reviewed the rebate submitted in the name Amanda Lang with Reference Id UFFGFCXLQD provided in the email chain. The $30 reward was paid on 9/4/20. Please look for an email from [email protected] with instructions on how to redeem your reward. You will need to respond to the email to choose a virtual or physical reward card, if you have not done so.

CooperVisionExpired reward card, read the fine print, you lose your money

Although I misplaced my Coopervision reward card, when I found it I was told that the remaining funds of 38.00 expired when the card did. Why have a promotion at all? Due to similar issues other people have had I also had the same issue of having to prove I purchased contacts. If you have a relationship with the eye doctor it should be a simple process. Not a good customer experience. I told my eye doctor the rebate process is not good and to find me other options.

• CooperVision's response · May 01, 2020

Hello, Thank you for your feedback. Although cards expire, the funds do not. Please contact Swift Visa, the card issuer to reissue your card. They can be reached at [protected] or www.prepaidcardstatus.com. There is a "Contact Us" icon. We hope you are happy with your CooperVision lenses and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

• Sc
                    Scott_M Jul 14, 2020

Funny, I was in a similar position. Operator Kimberly (#7403) told me the funds are gone and no longer available. The card states "funds do not expire but fees apply." It wasn't until I peeled off the card did I see hidden underneath the adhesive that a $3/mo fee applies post expiration date.. So essentially, the $50 card would have half it's value now. Still, what I was told was not consistent with CooperVision's response below.

• Sc
                    Scott_M Jul 14, 2020

@Scott_M Update: math is hard: the card's value would have been depleted last year due to the $3/month fee (and card replacement fee). Mental note for y'all to read all the fine print, even the print that is hidden under the card.

• CooperVision Aug 19, 2020

@Scott_M Hi @Scott_M, We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please send an email to us at [email protected] with details so we can research your reward card status for you. Please include your full name and rebate Reference Id. It is a 10 digit alphanumeric code.

CooperVisionRebate credit card

I purchased coopervision's credit card and haven't been able to use it on any site or connect it to my paypal. I've called customer service multiple times and no one seems to able to help me resolve the issue. I want to know who handles coopervision's consumer rebates because he/she needs to do a better job. please provide me with a name so I know who to directly go to with my complaint because this is unacceptable

• CooperVision's response · May 01, 2020

Hi Isaiah, We apologize for the delay in responding to you complaint. Please contact Swift Visa, the card issuer for help. Please contact Swift Visa, the card issuer to reissue your card. They can be reached at [protected] or www.prepaidcardstatus.com. There is a "Contact Us" icon. The Customer Service line for prepaid digital solutions division of Swift Visa is [protected]. They can help you with using a virtual reward card online.

CooperVisionDaily contact lenses

I am a simple consumer reliant on my daily lenses to see properly. So please excuse my being extremely disappointed that after 7 weeks of waiting still no resolution to receiving lenses. What is worse is your Company could not even be bothered to communicate or even offer a simple apology. It just seems as if you simply don't care that you have customers. Well perhaps a simple fact that because of us you get a salary at the end of the day.

I have been trying to get to your CEO to see if he is in fact being kept aware as this and to let us know what is going on.

This is a sure way of losing customers to the competition. I am now having to do just that, reach out to your competitors because after all I have a need that requires fulfilling.

Perhaps you can find a moment and the courtesy to communicate not only to me but to those who are trying to sell your product.

Even better now if your CEO finds the time to explain.

Colin Sykes
                    Abergavenny UK
                    [protected]@aol.com

• CooperVision's response · Nov 22, 2019

Hi Colin, Thank you for your post. We have forwarded your message and email address to our team in United Kingdom. They are best to address this for you.

CooperVisioncontact lens rebate is misleading

I had an eye exam with my OD on 6.28 and she prescribed Clariti one day. She transferred me to the optical shop and they gave me quote on a full year's subscription. No one ever mentioned a rebate. Being an educated consumer, I shopped around for the best price and it was at Target. I purchased a full year's supply and was handed a first-time user Cooper Vision $200 rebate coupon. I was never told that it was invalid because I didn't use the OD at Target and purchase both the exam and contacts from the same source. My OD never offered a rebate. I think this is false advertising and that normally people go to their own doctor for an exam and then naturally shop for the best price. Totally misleading and not great business practice.

• CooperVision's response · Nov 01, 2019

Hello J3711, We are sorry to hear about your disappointment in the terms and conditions of our rebate program. CooperVision’s rebate for clariti 1 day lenses is valid only when lenses are purchased from the same eye care practitioner who prescribed the contacts or from a location affiliated with that practitioner as stated on the rebate forms and our rebate site. If you could please send an email to [email protected] and provide your eye care provider's name and the location of the Target Optical, we can reach out to them so that other consumers of our products won't be mislead.

CooperVisionrebate online submission form

I cannot submit the rebate for the 8 boxes of 1 Day Sphere Proclear contacts that were purchased at my Eye Doctor's shop, because you do not have their purchase location as an option in the purchase details section of your online form.

I purchased them at Apple Valley Eye Care, 7789 147th Street West, Apple Valley, MN 55124. This is not on your list, so the form cannot be completed.

Please advise me how to submit this form to claim the rebate. All aspects of the purchase qualify for the $90 rebate, but time is running out.
                        thank you.

Seth Taintor
                        [protected]@yahoo.com

• CooperVision's response · Sep 27, 2019

Hi Seth, This is Anne from CooperVision Consumer Care. Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you experienced with your rebate submission. I have forwarded your documents to our rebate processing team. Please send an email to [email protected] with your address as it is not included on your receipts. Thanks!

• CooperVision's response · Sep 30, 2019

Hi Seth, Your rebate has been entered and approved with Ref Id MLPCQQJ3TK. For rebate status. please visit https://www.coopervisionpromotions.com/existing. Once the status changes to paid, you will receive an email from [email protected] in 3-4 weeks with instructions on how to redeem your reward.

CooperVisioncontact lens rebate

I went to my Optometrist for an eye exam but since they are 30 minutes away, I choose to place my contact lens order online so they would be delivered. The rebate amount and form was given to me on the online suppliers website. After I received the contacts and all necessary paperwork, I submitted my rebate to CooperVision. They denied my rebate because they stated I had to buy my contacts from the eye doctor. What does it matter to them where I buy their contacts from as long as I am buying them. I needed to have them delivered but based the amount I bought because of the rebate, Very frustrating!! I would like my $50 rebate since I bought their product.
                          Rebate #ULMFGD2FHN

• CooperVision's response · Sep 04, 2019

This is Anne from CooperVision. Please accept our apology for the inconvenience caused to you. You are correct; the terms & conditions of our rebate program are all receipts must be from the same eye care practitioner who prescribed your contacts as stated on the rebate form and our website. Online retailers are not provided with our rebate form and are not authorized to distribute them. Please understand that online retailers often sell lenses with pricing that includes a rebate or discount at the time of purchase.

Aug 15, 2019

CooperVision — rebates

Coopervision rebates are a fraud Received a prepaid Visa card May of last year and forgot about it till last...

Aug 12, 2019

CooperVision — rebates

Unsurprisingly I have a complaint about coopervisionrewards and the rebates they give out. I went through...

CooperVisionrebate never gets issued

so this is now the second year in a row in which this company does not issue the rebate they advertise. Both time $60. I even mentioned to my optometrist this year that the rebate program seems to be a joke. "Oh, yeah, we have heard all about that and now it's much better." I was told on May 8. Guess what? It's not at all. So now. Thinking this can't be legal. Will check with the State Attorney General's office to see if that's true.
                            Next year I will ask for another brand.

• CooperVision's response · Sep 03, 2019

Please send an email to [email protected] with your rebate information so we can help If you have your 10-digit alphanumberic code, that would be helpful for us to research the problem.

Jul 26, 2019

CooperVision — contact lens

I had filled rebate for bio infinity Toric four box and bio infinity four box. First they said they need...

CooperVisionterrible, now believe it a scam

I just hope the info I submitted isn't used. Not doing it again. They want you to upload the receipt the exam documents and the end of boxes for right and left eye. Then you need to type in a the information. The most cumbersome process I have ever seen. All for a $30 gift card that is impossible to use
                              I just vented to the eye clinic to give them feedback. Their name should be changed to poopervosion

• CooperVision's response · Sep 03, 2019

Please email us at [email protected] so we can help. If you have your 10-digit alphanumeric rebate reference Id, please include it. Thanks for reaching out.

CooperVisionrebate promotions

I mailed my rebate on March 12, 19. I sent all forms and information. I never heard back from the rebate. I made a phone call and they said my rebate was lost in the mail. (Funny samething happened last year). Kim M was going to subumit all my information to the claim review board. Never heard anthing. Then I talked to Debra same information given to her. Never heard anything. Called and talked to Stephen gave same information. Never heard anything again. Called and taled to andrean gave same information. Never heard anything. Called back May 3, 19. Good news I was second on the list to review. Bad news I called back on May 4th talked to Nick I am now 5th on the list. How did that happened. Very dissappointed customer. Hopefully it will get resolved.

• CooperVision's response · Jun 17, 2019

Hello, We are sorry to hear about your experience with our rebate program. Please send an email to [email protected] with your rebate details and include your name and email address. We will research your rebate and give you updated information.