Panera Breadunethical behavior

J Nov 04, 2018

I was at the Panera bread located at 1551 Us Highway 1, Edison, NJ 08837 the staff was extremely loud and was giggling around making jokes and flirting with each other for almost 2 hours of my visit, my neighboring customers looks over and says they are so loud and I realized that this is bothering not only me but other guests as well after seeing no change for a long time, I decided to speak to the manager, I was not acknowledged properly by the manager I asked him if he was the manager he responded to me by saying yes and I told him that his staff was extremely loud and he said okay, he approached the staff and told them that I had complained and one of the girl from the staff responded that she doesn't care and continued with their nonsense. As soon as the manager went back into the office, they were at it again with their unprofessional behavior. I m a regular here at this location, this was extremely disrespectful. Never coming back again. Hope this issue gets to the corporate, people come here to have a peaceful dinner not to listen to the staff talk scream about their private lives and joke around like there is no tomorrow. Even if they want to talk about whatever they want to talk about it shouldn't be loud enough to bother the customers sitting in the store.