Menu

M
Author of the complaint
7:33 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have an extended warranty through WarranTech Direct for a KitchenAid refrigerator. Have an issue with the water dispenser where it appears that the computer is triggering a stream of water out of the water dispense that dispenses fluid oz in 24 hours and dispenser overflows if I leave it for a few days. issue reported on June 22, 2020 and 3 service companies came out, replaced several components, however issue is still not reserved. Today, James, a supervisor (ID PP000) from WarranTech first stated that I cannot do anything about it since my warranty expired in September. I reminded him that this is not a new claim, it is a pending claim that is not fixed. Then James said the service company stated that my refrigerator is "working as it should be working". I called and spoke to Mike, owner of Residential Tech Services and he stated that he told WarranTech they need to send out an authorized Manufacturer Service Rep to fix the problem. I am getting the runaround from WarranTech and they just want to drop my claim.

More Pacific Sales complaints & reviews