Olive Garden / customer service/cleanliness
Today (6/10/2019) we stopped at the Olive Garden around 11:30 am for Soup and Salad. The soup was fine, but the salad was over-saturated with Italian dressing, so much so, that you could not enjoy the salad. During our meal the waiter continued to walk the floor around us making us feel rushed, even though the restaurant was almost empty. In addition, the table Kiosk was so fingerprinted/smeared it looked unhealthy to use. The window sills were also dirty, leaving us to wonder what else is being overlooked.
We pointed out the Kiosk cleanliness to which our waiter agreed and said he would get it "washed". It's too bad, as we always liked the Olive Garden, and up until now, had never reason to complain.
More Olive Garden Complaints & Reviews
- Olive Garden - cold food, management 
- Olive Garden - food poisoning 
- Olive Garden - manager was not professional 
- Olive Garden - pork in the meat sauce 
- Olive Garden Restaurant - food poisoning: stuffed mushrooms!! 
- Olive Garden - take out
- Olive Garden - yonkers cross county location
- Olive Garden - chicken
- Olive Garden - mixed up the orders - ordered vegetarian and got chicken
- Olive Garden - poor quality/service in johnson city, tn